UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
UWF Raw 18th June 2013 - Hardcore Title Kofi Kingston V Ezekiel Jackson

[video=youtube;_fQud6h8WSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fQud6h8WSk[/video]

Kofi Kingston’s theme song plays over the arena much to the dismay of the capacity crowd. Kofi Kingston steps out onto the stage accompanied by Abraham Washington and they are hit with a chorus of boos from the fans. The duo walk down the entrance ramp, climb up the steel steps and get into the ring, boos still ringing out over the arena. Abraham grabs a mic that was laid out for him and he looks around the arena, a smirk breaking out on his face as he does so.

a0c2b179ca50513433321e382aabe7d6.png

Abraham Washington: My name is Abraham Washington, founder of All World Promotions and full time freedom fighter. I fight for the freedom of people who are racially abused in society. I fight for people like my client, a man who, on Raw, will make history. Kofi Kingston will, on Raw, become UWF’s first black man to win two championships, not by lying down and letting you people walk all over him, but by fighting. Like his ancestors before him, Kofi has fought back against you racist imbeciles and on Raw, he will show why a black man can be the most dangerous men on Earth. Last week on Raw, two black men won their matches to get into this final and I for one am proud of that. However, if black men are going to dominate the lower card, we should be fighting for bigger and better. We should be fighting for the World Title not the Hardcore Title, but that’s just an example of how management continues to deny black men an equal opportunity.

Abraham get a chorus of boos from the crowd but passes the mic to Kofi.

57e4c44d351e88b98f5ce843ac6c6791.png

Kofi Kingston: People say I have got lucky to get this far, people say I will not beat Zeke, I will prove you all wrong, I will become a champion in UWF once again. Next week on Raw, I will be out here raising my championship high, a black man the most dangerous man in this company. Ezekiel, you may be a black man, you may be my brother, but you will not get in the way of me winning another championship here. I will beat you just like I have beat the others before. Last week, we defeated two superstars that many consider a lot better than us, Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio. This week, I will outlast you all and claim what’s mine.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: WWE RAW 6/18/13: AJ Styles vs R-Truth

R-Truth waits for AJ Styles to stop laughing then allows him to settle down to make sure he's paying attention. R-Truth then clears his both his left and right ear with his pinki and checks it for ear wax, then looks at AJ Styles once again.

bio-rtruth.jpg_crop_650x440.png

R-Truth: See I had to clean both my ears this time just to make sure that I wasn't hearin' things. Man are you seriously in the UWF only to win titles and receive a fat paycheque? I mean come on every wrestler that enters through those mufuckin' curtains back there come to the UWF to soak in the glory and the passion that the UWF fans give out. Shit I regret leaving UWF everytime, but every time I come back it almost feels like that someone new is controllin' me, ya know what I'm feeling? Ask any other fucker back there any they will say that they're here to take all of this shit for the fans, not for the pay. Honestly my man if you want a fat paycheque AND become a joke at the time, then maybe You should go to Los Angelas homie. Cuz what I do is what I love to do, and that's to wrestle my heart out and kick some mufuckin' ass, ye know what I'm saying?

The fans cheer loudly for R-Truth's speech as he continues on with his point.

Now what's this buisness sayin' that my ass is going to get kicked? You tryin' to tell me that I'm going to get anal probed from a drunk man who may or may not be a trenchcoat public masturbator? Oh.. oh I'm sorry man I know that hurts, but you know what they say about the truth: The truth hurts! My man I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you're not fooling anyone with your alcholism. This whole "The One" bullshit only appears at the bottom of every bottom, do you know why? Because you know that you don't have the drive anymore. You stand there any you try to explain to me that I have no chance on kickin' yer ass because you're "The One"? Man what the hell is "The One"? Last time I heard "The One" meant to the perfect lover, and since you're wife dumped your ass I highly doubt that you could be anyone's "One" to be fair.

The fans are loving R-Truth's insults as he takes a breather to think what he's going to say next, then proceeds to speak.

My old man once told me 'Ron, if you're going to screw up, make it a big one'. So AJ what I'm getting from your alcholism is that you're screwing up your career right now pretty badly, and while I'll gladly take a win over you in anyway, I really hate to see anyone like this. I would ask you why you would do this to yourself and then you would ask me what should I care. Well let me tell you that I don't really give a fuck AJ, I just don't want to be around people like you, and if I get the chance to dump yer ass on the curb by the end of the night, then so be it. I've made bad choices all my life, and I can say the same for everyone watching live or at home that I don't need you're bad choices to bring me down to your level. May the truth have mercy on you my friend, because I sure as shit won't when Monday comes.

R-Truth gets ready to leave the ring as he turns around and pull his cell phone from his pocket.

Oh by the way I want to do a little magic trick. Look at this and tell me... is this you're wife's number?

AJ Styles take a look at R-Truth's and briefly looks at it, then stares at R-Truth as he doesn't surrender and sign of defeat as R-Truth leaves the ring and walks up the aisle. R-Truth starts to freedance on the stage as he begins to mock AJ Styles with simple gestures added to his dance routine.

OOC: This was fun man, too bad we don't have enough time to do another round because I really enjoyed this tt session. All the luck to ya brother!​

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF RAW Bryan vs Ambrose V

Bryan lifts his microphone and cuts Dean off.

x2vuip.jpg

Daniel Bryan: You don't get it. You still don't get it. Dean, look into my eyes. Look deep down in them. Look me deep in the eyes and tell me that I'm the same Daniel Bryan who fought you tooth and nail. Tell me I'm the same Daniel Bryan who would take the coward's way out if things weren't going his way. Tell me that I'm the same guy who just couldn't get the job done. I get the job done. I got the job done at WrestleMania. I got the job done when I was the longest-reigning Television Champion in UWF history and I'll get the job done at Lockdown. But, you can't stand there and tell me that I'm not capable of getting the job done this week on RAW. If you count me out, you lose every single time. At Money In The Bank, I was seconds away from becoming UWF Champion. I didn't get beat. The Miz did not beat me. The Miz took advantage of a situation. The best man that night was me and each and every single person in this audience and watching at home damn sure know it. Dean, I thought we had more mutual respect than to just snub your nose at me for even thinking I'm on your level. Dean, this might be your 50th match, but that doesn't matter to me in the slightest. All I care about is sending a message to Damien Sandow and Bray Wyatt and if I have to do it by kicking your head in, you can bet your ass I'm gonna do it.

The crowd cheers as Bryan gets real with Ambrose. Bryan pauses to let it sink in then continues.

Daniel Bryan: Dean, you're wrong. This has everything to do with me. Your entire UWF career has been based off of your matches with me. Your reputation as this psychotic killer, I'm a part of that. Just like my UWF career has been based off of our matches and my reputation as The Best Wrestler In The World can be validated by watching our World Heavyweight Championship match. You see, we are forever linked. Our destinies both lead us to have these matches. We were put on this Earth to entertain and captivate these people and I, for one, plan on making our match on RAW really something to see. RAW will be must-see TV because I plan on pulling out all the stops and going at 120%. Dean, it's not me who's getting run over here. It's you for underestimating me. I'm not just on a "hot streak". My mind is finally clear and I'm focused and dangerous. I'm more dangerous than you could ever anticipate. Freight Train? Try a 747 and that's the pain you'll feel.

Bryan then looks towards the ramp and starts addressing Y.E.S.

Daniel Bryan: And I hope you'll be watching, Damien Sandow, Bray Wyatt. I hope you'll all be watching when Dean and I tear each other apart.....just for fun. You see, there's no hatred in this match. There's a strong competition going on, but there's no ill will and so, if we're willing to do that to our partner, like Dean said, the sky is the limit on the kind of pain and suffering you both are in store for come Lockdown. Sit and mock if you want but it won't matter one bit when we knock every single one of your teeth out and spill pints upon pints of your blood on this canvas. If you stick your noses in this match, well, the execution begins early. This match is a special match for the UWF audience and I plan on putting on a performance of epic proportions.

Bryan then looks back at Ambrose and addresses him.

Daniel Bryan: But, make no mistake, Ambrose. Just because it's going to be great for these fans to watch, for us, it's going to be hell. There's a reason that NO ONE has pushed you to your limits quite like me. It's because I'm the Best and when you're the Best, you can stand face-to-face with someone like you and tell them to their face that they are. I am the Best, Dean. Deep down, you know it and, on RAW, I'm going to prove it. Whether it's a tap out or a pinfall, it doesn't matter. I will defeat you. I have to defeat you. There's no other option. And, when it's all said and done, if someone asks you if Daniel Bryan is The Best Wrestler In The World, you'll simply respond.......YES! YES! YES!

The crowd begins chanting along with Bryan as he points his index fingers towards the sky.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
UWF RAW: Alberto Del Rio vs. Brock Lesnar

We see somebody walking out of the back, it is Ricardo Rodriguez. People immediately start cheering as they know Alberto Del Rio is about to make an appearance.

2v1sqxj.jpg

As soon as Rodriguez opens his mouth Del Rio's theme song blasts through the arena speakers and a beep of the horn is heard. Del Rio enters the arena in a car as usual. Ricardo raises the microphone to his mouth and makes the introduction.

[video=youtube;OpBkuN81xoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OpBkuN81xoc[/video]

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores:
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes aquí,
Un hombre de gran libre
Un hombre con una inteligencia superior
Él es un hombre de gran nobleza
Él es la esen cia de la excelencia y orgullo de México!
El Albertoooooooooo Deeeeeeeeeeeeel Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiooooooo!

normal_wwe_mnr_2011_05_09_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000023357.jpg

Del Rio parks his car left to the staging, opens the door and leaves the car. Del Rio faces the fans who start cheering for him.

normal_wwe_mnr_2011_05_09_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000031364.jpg

The Mexican Aristocrat makes his way all the way onto the entrance ramp. He puts his hand in the air while smiling from one ear to another and poses as the gold curtain falls down right behind him.

normal_wwe_mnr_2011_05_09_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000053587.jpg

Alberto Del Rio then walks down the entrance ramp and Ricardo Rodriguez follows him. When they reach the ring Ricardo he walks up the ring-steps and opens the ropes for Del Rio. Alberto walks up the ring-steps as well and wipes his feet off the mat before entering the ring and posing one more time. Ricardo is standing in the ring and clapping. After Del Rio is done posing Rodriguez hands him the microphone.

normal_wwe_mnr_2011_05_09_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000128261.jpg

"The Mexican Aristocrat", Alberto Del Rio:

My name...

The crowd cheers for Del Rio as he makes a short pause and looks through the arena before finishing the sentence.

...is Alberto Del Rio. But I am well aware of the fact that you already know that. Now, let me get straight to business, ok? Two weeks ago on RAW I lost to Kofi Kingston. Yes, I did and I am big enough of a man to admit it in front of the whole world. I lost a chance to win the Hardcore Championship but Randy Orton placed me on Team Rhodes and because of that, Alberto Del Rio is one step closer to winning the World Heavyweight Championship. By doing what? Pinning a man. I need to pin a man and I will get a World Heavyweight Championship title shot. And next week on RAW, I can give Team Rhodes an advantage by beating Brock Lesnar.

People boo heavily as Del Rio mentions Brock Lesnar.

Now, we might be down by one man. But that doesn't make a difference. Why? Because in Team Rhodes, there are no cobardes like there are in Team Cena! See, this past week Kevin Nash might got taken out but do you remember what went down when me and Shawn Michaels ran right at Team Cena to help Nash? They ran away. They put their cruz between their legs and ran away like a group of little kids that you catch when they're throwing eggs at your house. That's who they are...little kids who are so afraid of losing that they need to attack and try to take out members of our team. And you call yourselves sportsmen? You call yourselves gentlemen? You call yourselves champions and great wrestlers? Let me tell you who are great wrestlers, gentlemen and great, great, great sportsmen...men who don't hide from their problems, men who stand tall and face their problemas with cojones!

Del Rio lowers his microphone as he finishes the sentence. He then takes a deep breath and continues.

Now finally to my opponent, Brock Lesnar. Brock, you might be big, you might be strong, but what you lack is intelligence. You're basically a huge golem who's told to go and never stop, told to go through everything and everybody. You're taking commands from Paul Heyman, Paul Heyman what you don't have...a brain. Paul Heyman might be a genius, a man who made a lot of people into internetional superstars but there has never been or neither will be a man smart enough to fill Brock Lesnar's head, to make him think. No, not even you, Paul because you're a man who sees people that can't break out on their own and you take care of them. Those people who can't break through shouldn't be wrestling superstars, those people should pack their bags and go home because when you want something done, you need to d
o it by yourself. And that's what I'm going to do. Lesnar is a monster but I happen to be the one who's not scared. I happen to be the one who doesn't need help from others, the one who doesn't need to play mindgames...because I can get the job done without all that basura! So next week on RAW, there are no limits, there is no stopping me. Team Cena, you can jump me, you can try to take me out but I will win my match, give Team Rhodes an advantage, pin somebody and then win the World Heavyweight Championship...because it's my destiny to do it.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Cena, Edge, and Wyatt vs. Rhodes, Ambrose, and HBK

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing a microphone to speak.

normal_wwe_monday_night_raw_2013_04_08_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000505004.jpg

John Cena: New Orleans, make some noise because The Champ… is… HERE! As expected, boo’s rained down on the European Champion, who simply responded with a smug smirk. Don’t boo me! It’s simply proven facts. I am the BEST European Champion this business has ever seen, and after Lockdown, when my team successfully beats Team Rhodes, I will go on to become the BEST World Heavyweight Champion! Why? Because John Cena… IS THE BEST! It’s not arrogance, people, like I said, its proven facts. This whole place is worthless without me. Before I was here, this company was nothing. I’m the man that boosted its stock. Without me on this show, you people are bored and shutting it off. You need me to entertain – now you need me to be the glue of this entire company, and that’s exactly what I plan on doing. I plan on doing you people a favor, and that’s getting rid of guys who simply annoy and occupy your T.V. screens. Guys like Kevin Nash. I plan on doing that this week when I lead yet another team, and do what I do best, and that’s… WIN!

Cena nodded his head, as he scanned the fans in the audience, before continuing.

John Cena: A six man tag team match, now you see normally? I don’t like to be involved in these types of matches, because it requires trust. It requires for you to depend on your partners. Now, usually, I’d be pissed, because the last time I had a partner, he decided to soak up the spotlight and technically cost us the Tag Team Championships, he-he. Now, it’s okay, because I’m the European Champion. There’s no one that can slack, and kill my vibe. I will forever be champion, and that’s simply proven facts. I’m not being arrogant, I am your champion. Whether you like it or not. And with that said, I wish my partners Edge, and Bray Wyatt are all on the same page. I wished because I know we aren’t. I know we’ll NEVER be on the same page. That’s fine, because all I need is myself to be on the right page. From here on out, I told all of you. I’m no longer the sit idly by and hope for the best John Cena. I take what I want, do what I want and screw everybody else. Y’see, this company revolves around me. And I’m sorry, but I’m about to start getting results. For far too long, I’ve catered to what UWF wants, and what it wants is not what it needs. It needs a leader, it needs a champion. And I can be that person, I was made for this role, I AM this role.

Cena stretches out his arms, soaking in the negative reception from the fans, before beginning to pace around the ring, continuing to speak.

John Cena: Bray Wyatt wasn’t made for this role, and he can do all the preaching he wants, it’s simply not for him. Edge can try and take over MY team, but at the end of the day, it’ll still be MY team. Those men aren’t me – they can’t do what I do. But, speaking of men, I have three men who has a bone to pick with me this week on RAW. These three men are being forced in a predicament that won’t end up good for them. Y’see, one of the men we’re going up against? This man has done it all, baby! This man is a living legend. This man has competed with the best, and beat the best. Of course, I’m talking about Shawn Michaels! I’m talking about THE man… who’s washed up and passed his prime. That’s the sad true. This man WAS the man and now he’s a body that will end up defeated and destroyed. Who can blame Shawn? Nobody’s ready to face off against a champion like myself. He’s not prepared to be in the same ring with me, not even these next two men, Dean Ambrose… and Cody Rhodes.

The fans exploded in thunderous cheers at the mention of their two heroes. Cena simply rolled his eyes, as he continued to speak.

John Cena: It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to tell I’m not the biggest fans of both Dean and Cody. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to tell they aren’t biggest fans of myself. Y’see, Dean and I? We have a lot of history with each other. Dean and I tag teamed before, winning the Tag Team Champions, becoming one of UWF’s strange yet successful tag teams. We both know each other well, and I can probably tell his game plan in our match. Dean isn’t the problem, the problem is Cody. Now, we might have pissed off Cody AND Shawn too when we attacked their ol’ buddy, Big Daddy Cool Diesel! We were sending a message, Cody. We were sending a message that Team Cena? We’re here to stay. That’s simply stated facts, and I refuse to accept anything less because it’s wrong. Everyone in this match has a problem with me, and I’m fine with that, because at the end of the day, who will be the winner? Exactly. Piss and pot days are over, folks. I’m at the top, and I WILL stay there… why? Because The Champ… IS-...

Cena is interrupted by a familiar entrance music, as he is fuming inside the ring.​

Dod Draper

Reaction score
RAW - R Truth & Kennedy vs Kingston & Morrison

The arena is silent in anticipation, before...

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM[/video]

The crowd are on their feet, some cheering, some booing, as John Morrison saunters out onto the stage. He peers out around the arena, eyeing his surroundings, before he poses for the camera.

q.jpg

With that, Morrison strides down the ramp and slides into the ring, as the camera pans out to show the arena in its entirety. Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, soaking up the reaction of the audience in attendance. He steps down and grabs a microphone from ringside, before he slowly paces to the centre of the ring and prepares to speak. He allows the crowd to voice their opinions, and then raises his microphone to speak.

Morrison: This Tuesday night, the Guru of Greatness returns to action in a UWF ring, as I team up with Kofi Kingston to face the rag-tag gang of loveable losers, Kennedy and R-Truth. One might believe that such a prospect couldn't inspire a man as imperious as myself, but you'd be wrong for thinking so. John Morrison thrives on a challenge, no matter how big, small or, in R-Truth's case, rhythmically challenged it may be. As such, this Tuesday night, fans of Darwinism can rejoice as UWF's executioner of choice strides into the arena and single handedly cuts down the American branch of the Sofa Masturbators Alliance. Two men united both in mediocrity, and in demise. The same can't be said for my team. Ambassador of Abdominals teaming up with a perverse ethnic stereotype. Such a weight upon my shoulders won't hold me down, though. Kofi Kingston is welcome to watch from the sidelines as the greatest theater on Earth, John Morrison in a UWF ring, unfolds before his very eyes. Our match will be an abuse of the term 'tag team match', as everybody in this company knows that it will consist of John Morrison beating two rejects of society down whilst Kofi Kingston stands on the apron and ponders the timeless dilemma of which World of Warcraft race is his favourite.

Morrison strides around the ring, uninterested in pausing.

Morrison: The first of the men gullible enough to believe they can joust with John Morrison is R-Truth. A bohemian in his own right, and insult extraordinaire, R-Truth is the angsty face of mediocrity in UWF. I can't pigeon-hole the sort of human being who enjoys this guy's strange sense of hostility, but I can say that they have an extreme lack of taste. In response to that, I believe he'll probably come out here and tell me that he's going to skin my dog or pee on my girlfriend's face. Whatever. The Tuesday Night Delight laughs in the face of such hyperbole. I'm a sentient human being and I reserve the right to hate being asked "what's up?". Come Tuesday night, R-Truth will get a true taste of urban-angst as John Morrison rides in upon his steed of valor and tramples the feeble challenge of Ron freaking Killings. The "truth" is, that's the sort of man that I am; a go-getter, a winner, a consummate reminder that there's always a bigger fish in the sea. R-Truth, consider standing in the ring with me as the greatest moment of your career. The moment I put a dagger through the pseudo-urban delusions of grandeur that you obviously cherish so much, is the moment you truly make it in this business.

Morrison smiles as he speaks on.

Morrison: Which brings me to the man I face at UWF Lockdown inside a steel cage, Mr.Kennedy. Seems like your big mouth has finally gotten you into a hole that you truly can't claw your way out of, right Kennedy? I mean, one minute you're on a radio show embarking on some goofy, aimless rant, and the next, you're being condemned to the death by a thousand cuts, that is facing John Morrison. You may believe that maybe, just maybe, this isn't the worst piece of news you'll ever receive, but allow me to move swiftly in quashing that very delusion right now. Facing me isn't just an insurmountable challenge; it's a sheer death sentence for the glass coffin that you call a career. I am not just the man effortlessly disassembles every challenge put before him, I'm also the man who does it all with an endless degree of panache. I will beat you physically, and break you mentally. I will let you climb the steps and kneel before my throne, before I kick you back down the steps, and onto the pile of men who thought that they'd beat me. Come Lockdown, every pathetic little issue that you felt the need to complain about this past Tuesday on Raw, will fade into insignificance as I'm beating you from one side of the steel cage to the other. I-

Before Morrison can continue, he is interrupted...

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: RAW - R Truth & Kennedy vs Kingston & Morrison

MISTEEEEEEERRRRRR KENNNNEEEDDDDDEEYYY!

Mr__Kennedy_Entrance_Video_-_2_Minu.gif

KENNEDEH!

Airbourne song “Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ starts playing on the PA System. Mr. Kennedy walks out from behind the curtain as the lights go down. Mr. Kennedy is wearing his classic “Talk Loud, Hit Harderâ€￾ shirt. He raises his hand up in the air as the microphone comes down from the ceiling of the arena on stage.

thth4c0h640.gif

Mr. Kennedy grabs the microphone and looks around at the crowd who are mainly cheering him. He begins to speak.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls people of all ages. You should all direct your attention to either the entrance stage or the titantron and give a nice welcome to the man who hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin, the greatest wrestler in sports entertainment history... MISSTEEEEEERRR KENNNNEEEEEDDDDYYY…

Mr. Kennedy pauses as the crowd waits as he finally says his name again.

Mr. Kennedy: ...KENNEDEH!

10369874.jpg

Mr. Kennedy: Quiet... Just listen to that silence for one moment... ... ... Last week, I called out Randy Orton to a match but the pansy himself wouldn't accept. He knew deep inside that I've been billed as the 'Black Sheep of UWF' for far too long! But he's given me a tough assignment, don't get me wrong but I'm happy with the fact I'll be taking on John Morrison at Lockdown. I'm happy but it doesn't change the fact this place still doesn't know what it wants for me. So I'm thrown into a random match... yeah, let's keep that for later... We've got important things to do this week. I've gotta survive this week to make it to Lockdown don't I? Hold on a second... I'm not happy at all... ... Why on Earth am I tagging up with some guy that comes out and chants "What's Up" every week? C'mon folks, I know you like him but seriously... I ain't here to prance around and dance like a snake with it's head cut off to make you folks entertained. I'm here with a microphone in my hand and with this it's given me the power to speak up. Unlike the rest of the folks out back, they don't know what they want... They claim they want some gold, but that's not how a company can get better. It gets better by change. Now, I've never really spoken to Ronnie backstage at all... Never saw a point at all. But Ronnie, we're tagging up this week. God knows why on Earth we're tagging but the thing is... We've got to be on agreement this week, it doesn't mean I like ya at all. I ain't here to make new friends or set up a damn tag team, trust me... I'm the last person you'd want to tag with. But I'll do what it takes to secure a one-up. Now seeing this microphone is in my hand, it allows me to speak...

So Johnny boy, I could careless about what you call yourself. The fact you love yourself a bit too much is already making me feel queasy but seeing you think you're some sort of hot-shot because you left this place and came back... Randy is probably going to put you in the UWF Championship picture sometime soon. The love you both have is undeniable; I remember the last time you were here... Facing Cody Rhodes and being above the majority of us. But now you're stuck here, on a level that you've never quite competed in for some time. How does it feel Johnny? How does it feel to be where I am? It's pathetic isn't it? You and I know that we don't deserve some sort of curtain-jerking match; we deserve better. In fact, I deserve better. But I'm going to take whatever is handed in front of me and accomplish everything to ensure that I get better, I get what I ask for. But the thing is, we all don't like each other... A win in this match accomplishes what? A one-up before going to Lockdown? Naw, naw, naw... A one-up doesn't mean squat to me. What truly matters to me is Lockdown and defeating all odds; that is the importance for me right now. If Orton thinks that I'm going to be crashed and burned he's wrong. Whether I win this week, next week, Lockdown or what, I will still put on a performance that enables him to wake the hell up and realise that I'm no 'Black Sheep'. Now that 'Black Sheep' is probably offending poor Kofi Kingston. But hey Kofi, I don't care if you want to rant about the fact you're over-looked. You have a belt, I don't. Do you hear me complaining? No. The only complaint I have is the fact that Randy Orton thinks once I lose a match I don't deserve a match the week after. That's subtle coming from him, we're all bound to lose a match here and there. We're going to be losers in our life but Kofi... Whilst you've got that belt, you can prance all you want. You can agree with me at the fact you probably deserve better than the Hardcore Championship; but if I was you I'd take whatever I can because in a split-second that could disappear from you.

But before I end what I need to say, 'The Black Sheep of UWF' isn't going to back down from a challenge this week. R-Truth better show me that he has what it takes to become the pinnacle of this place. I'm striving to be at the top, so Ronnie... Get out here, the same said for Kofi. Because on RAW, we're going to step up like never before. We've got a tough match but us underdogs have what it takes! This is no death sentence, this is no building a coffin... This is reality and Johnny, I'll die proving the world that I am a fighter not a quitter! We gotta die of something, right? If that's the case, I'll die with blood all over this very ring... You too will be seeing red. This week on RAW; the ending, the atmosphere... This entire arena... won't be a pretty sight at the end of it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: Cena, Edge, and Wyatt vs. Rhodes, Ambrose, and HBK

Oh my goodness… will you SHUT UP!

This brings a cheer to the crowd but that immediately turns into boos as the voice is easily recognizable as… none other than The Rated R Money in the Bank… Edge.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

He keeps his gaze down at the ring at the man that is the current European champion… and his partner for tonight and for the pay per view. But it doesn’t deter him enough from doing his usual entrance.

He continues his route towards the ring and upon entering it he pulls a mic out.

The Rated R Money in the Bank Edge:
Ladies and gentlemen… in case you didn’t hear it fifty damn times… the chump is there… John Boy Cena. The guy that professes to be the greatest European Champion after doing next to nothing with the belt except turn it to the ugliest looking piece of crap that I’ve ever laid my eyes on. I mean really? That belt looks like some cheap ass toy belt that you find at some defunct toy store cause the real ones know it wouldn’t sell. So as far as being entertaining… I think I already surpassed you there. Being the best European Champion ever… well I already got you beat there. The only thin you got me beat in is steroid injections but hey… it’s aight. The stuff that it does to your balls… no wonder it took you this long to finally decide to say screw the fans.

The fans want to laugh and cheer him tearing down Cena but it is still Edge so it’s still more of a mixed reaction.

Long story short… I don’t like you Johnny. But this is good. This is good because our partner is none other than little Bray Wyatt. The guy that I have defeated on more than one occasion and not only that… if he happens to get his ass kicked enough in this match who is to say that I won’t just cash in. Hell who is to say that I won’t cost him the match and whack him with a chair, watch him get pinned, and then cash in and steal the belt? Matter of fact Bray… you would be better served not even coming out here. Same with you Johnny… I don’t need neither of you two. I’ve beatin Ambrose already, CAWdy was already in a ladder match and he couldn’t win that cause I was in it and won that. And that little bitch HBK… well he already knows that he is gonna have his ass handed to him on a silver platter and sent to the retirement home after I’m through with him.

I mean really… you are looking at the man that made THAT BELT that you are carrying something worth looking at. Something worth carrying. Something that people strive to hold. I made that belt. Not you. I’m the one that outlasted the biggest Money in the Bank match that UWF has ever seen and walked out with the briefcase while still being injured. Oh and don’t worry… I’m not injured anymore. I’m completely healthy and if there are any doubts… HBK… bring your wife and I’ll show her why I’m known as the Rated R Superstar.

Now the fans start to boo heavy.

Hey its true. You bring your girl around and if she decent enough looking I’ll take her. Look at Matt Hardy… he thought he was the stuff with Lita and it didn’t take long to steal that slut bucket. Although looking out at this crowd… I wouldn’t waste my time with any of you ugly looking things. I guess you all are women… look more like trannys that had a blind man doing your surgery.

The boos are almost deafening at this point.

But enough about you all. This is about CAWdy, Brokeback Mountain Kid and whoever that third person is. Already forgot about him. Oh yeah Deano Ambrose. What you three kids need to recognize, what you three little kids need to understand is that even though I don’t like my partners that I’m being forced to team with, even though I know without a doubt that I could beat you three easily. Even though I can do all of that… I’m just going to let you know I’m doing all of this for me. I’m doing all of this because this is only a precursor to Lethal Lockdown where Team EDGE will walk out with the win and I’ll get my guaranteed title shot. So Johnboy… why don’t you stay in the ring and watch how a real man wrestles… who knows maybe you’ll learn a sixth move or learn how to properly do a hurricarana. Matter of fact I’ll demonstrate a proper dropkick. Or even better… I’ll do your own moves better than you can. Just to show how a real superstar does a couple of shoulder blocks, a suplex, a fist to the face, and a standing fireman’s carry… oh I mean a FU.

So in the words of someone famous, that left the wrestling ring for Hollywood cause he can’t handle the ring and knows full well if he were in a match against me he wouldn’t last five minutes… all of you can know your roles… and shut your…

Edge gets cut off by.

OOC: Sorry for cutting in line but I just had to get this out.

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ehdkBucSc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Ambrose's usual theme music plays as the crowd goes wild. Ambrose comes out on the stage immediately with a mic and is swiping at the air because of the smoke still there from Edge's pyro.

Dean Ambrose
Jesus Edge this is a house show no need for all those fireworks. Seems like you're overcompensating for something huh? The way you constantly boast about yourself seems to add on top my speculation.

The crowd laughs at Edge's expense.

But I'm not one for petty jokes like you two. The simple fact of the matter is no one in this match has ever rightfully beaten me. Do you hold victories over me? Yes. But have you ever beaten me? No. Whether it's having someone help you, rolling me up or forcing me to compete after a hellish match, none of you have ever been man enough to defeat me. I have defeated all three of you with a one hitter or a knee trembler with no help at all. I could beat all three of you on my own in a gauntlet style match but I actually have back up with me in the form of Cody Rhodes and Shawn Michaels.

The audience burst with cheers.

Ya' see unlike you Edge, Shawn doesn't need other people to help him out. As a matter of fact, he managed to take out your entire little army you got behind you at Wrestlemania. One man did all that. Just how pathetic does that make you feel Edge? The Rock is and always will be a bigger name than Edge and Shawn made The Rock his bitch. It's safe to say he has you covered in this match. I myself can easily take care of Cena over there.

Ambrose looks towards Cena and creepily waves towards him.

Hey there John. How's it going these days? I hear your the greatest European Champion of all time. Good for you. While your busy losing at Lockdown, I'll be busy winning the World Heavyweight Championship and ridding YES from existence. Since you'll be on the losing end for the rest of your career, this may be the last chance I'll get to punch your face in repeatedly. Don't get me wrong though John, Wyatt will get what's coming to 'em. Especially after that stunt he pulled during my 50th match but I have a Hell in the Cell to do all the stuff I imagine doing to him. I want him fully rested so he has no excuses when I beat the holy hell out of him. So I’m telling you right now John, my focus will be on you. I know Cody wants a piece of you but he'll have another chance to do so. Besides, If I were Cody, I'd have some unfinished business for YES after Sandow stole his UWF Championship. Sure, Wyatt isn't Sandow but who cares! I certainly don't.

Ambrose starts to walk down the ramp but stops right at the bottom.

So while I've never been a fan of Cody Rhodes, despite numerous pot shots over the past year when our careers nearly mirrored, we have never had any real animosity between us. I've never been in the ring with Shawn so it's safe to say, we've never had any problems either. It's pretty clear here that you two idiots don't get along and we all know Wyatt and Cena don't get along and with Edge holding that briefcase, there's no way Wyatt will trust him. You three are a complete mess. We'll simply be dealing with leftovers after you three are done arguing with each other. Hell what makes you think Wyatt will even show up? The man is too coward to fight Shawn by himself, he had to get his towering mental case to fight for him. He seems to only want to show up when his precious belt is on the line and even then he'll do anything to get out of the fight!

Ambrose finally enters the ring and looks around the crowd.

I'm half expecting him to attack me from behind because that's all he seems good at doing. But don't you worry Bray, I won't do the same to you. I'll be patiently waiting for my chance to dish out what I want done to you. So in the meantime, why don't you come on down and join your little partners. I'd love to see firsthand how dysfunctional you all are together. I won‘t attack you or call you a piece of shit paper champion or anything.

Ambrose opens his arms and gets a wide grin across his face as the crowd cheers on but their applause is cut by…

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

The fans pop loudly upon hearing R-Truth's theme music as R-Truth comes walking out from the back and onto the stage holding a microphone. T-Truth welcomes the crowd as he proceeds to dance to his theme song and starts to rap to it as well, the crowd following along as well.

People over there what's up...

Feel me, stand up and say what's up!

What's Up!

Crowd: What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

You can get with his this...

Or you can get with that.

You better get with this,

Cuz' this is where it's at.

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

ron-killings-20100617000620043.jpg

R-Truth stops rapping to his theme song as he looks over to John Morrison and starts to pick his ear with his pinki, checks it for ear wax then looks back at John Morrison. R-Truth then approaches him and gets close to his face so he can hear R-Truth better.

R-Truth: Ladies n' gentleman, please give it up for the man who can see the truth for it really is! The man who understands that he is facing off against two "rag-tag gang of loveable losers", one being rhythmically challenged and one who may or may not be obsessed with himself. Look man I like how you come out here all pimpin' with your ballin' coat and those classy sunglasses but let me tell ya somethin' my man: The 70's is already over. All the good music, the drugs and the sex has disappeared from this world decades ago, and soon your career will follow those fads into non-existance, and will be forgotten in place of those who the fans love such as myself. Now Morrison, it's cool and all that you came down here and try to act all cool and tough, but let me remind you that you can't even keep a relationship straight, so how can you keep yourself strait when you're tagging with another dude, bro?

The fans laugh as R-Truth continues on with his message, R-Truth having troubles keeping a straight face himself.

rtruthmicjpg.jpg

You come out here and you try to insult us to all of these fans for what purpose man? That you're ignorance will wear off on these people and they will side with you, or are you like that joke of a wrestler like AJ and you're here just for a fat paycheque? Because I made the mistake of letting him win last week on RAW but heed my words when I say that I will not go down easily next time! I have one of the most charismatic men on the planet Mr. Kennedy on my side, and well will prevail in kicking yer ass on RAW! And don't think that I haven't forgotten about you're whore of a girlfriend, oh what was her name... oh yeah Melina! You claim diligence when you first came here, and you claim compassion and and foritude towards making your dreams come true, but I bet if that stinkin' hoe came crawling back to you my man, you would get on your knees and become the pussy that you always were. But hey, I'm just a black man who honestly doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about, so I'm obviously gangsta, am I right? Well get in the ring with me and I'll knock yer skinny ass down on the ground and I'll curb stomp yer teeth out as the crowd is cheering me on. What's up!

What's up!

Oh oh oh oh, don't think I forgot about you homie, Mr. Kofi Kingston. That shit that you pulled last week on RAW when Ezekeial Jackson when AWOL, nah I don't play that shit man. I have no idea how much cash you supplied him to do that live on RAW, but if you even think about attempting to buy me out with monies or whatever, then I'll knock yer teeth out with my first, ya feeling me my man? I've never been in anything as gruesome and gnarly as a Barbed Wire Steel Cage match before but shit, I think to try new things. And if that'll get me a title in my first month of my return to RAW then I ain't complaining. So you and Mr. Washignton better be prepared for an ass kicking of a lifetime, cuz me and my homies watching live and at home will surely enjoy this spetacular of a show! Now if y'all feeling me right now, then say what's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

... yeh What's up!

R-Truth raises his hands and gets face to face with John Morrison as...

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

Broken Out in Love plays in the arena, signaling the arrival of the World Heavyweight Champion Bray Wyatt. All three men look up at the stage as the camera pans to the entranceway as well, the crowd is booing but as the theme plays no one seems to be coming out. As the moments pass by someone finally comes out through the curtain, but it garners cheers as it’s not Bray Wyatt but Dusty Rhodes walking out on stage, his arm in a cast resting on his other hand as he has a big smile on his face thanks to the reaction from the crowd. As the three men seem confused Dusty shrugs and points towards them, but in reality is pointing behind them as the crowd cheers louder as the camera pans over and shows Cody Rhodes walking down the crowd with a microphone in hand, with a look of confusion as if he were surprised as well.

SD_652_sdPhoto_078_zps0dce4fc6.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

Expecting someone else guys? Yeah I know, kind of odd choice of entrance, but you know I was going to come out here earlier and then Edges theme played, Then I was going to come out once he had shut up but Ambrose decided to shut him up prematurely, so I decided to skip the normal entrances because if I decided to go that route I’d probably get beaten to the punch by someone else again. Instead of standing in line and waiting around for “my turn†I decided to do what I did years ago and that’s take my rightful place at the head of it and make my voice heard.

Cody waves Dusty off, and Dusty waves to the crowd before leaving back through the curtain as Cody walks down the stairs.

What a coincidence huh, Because it seems everyone on your little Team John talk a big game. When you’re on a big T.V Screen, or I’m in the middle of a match you guys are really brave but When there are no distractions when it’s just Cody Rhodes standing near you…it seems you’d rather keep to yourself. The funny thing about that is I know you John, and I know Edge, neither of you are afraid of me. No one on your team, hell no one on my team are afraid of me. And that’s all well and good, because in life you know not to poke the bear, but when you see a different smaller animal you’ve never seen before, you’re very wary about what to do. But John, you know me, I mean you might not remember but you and I faced a couple times back in UCW. Of course back then you seemed like a completely different person, but I have you figured out regardless. You’re Disgruntled, so now you’re going around blaming the world for your shortcomings. That…well that’s just the easy way out isn’t it. It’s easy to blame someone else, and hell it even makes you feel better because in that mindset you’ve never done anything wrong. So John just because we’re old friends, I’m going to do you a favor. Because now I’m going to allow you to have someone to blame for losing, someone to blame for the stiff pain at the back of your neck and someone to blame for not being World Champion…Me.

Cody looks straight down the ring at John Cena, making sure he knows he's staring him down even considering the distance between them, before he continues on.

But On Raw, I can only give you a small measure of what's to come, because on Raw it's just going to be another day won't it. Sure this is a "Big" Six man tag, but you can always run, you can always get disqualified, you can bend the rules. So I'm just waiting for Lockdown to fully...introduce to you the problem you've gotten yourself into. A Similar one that Edge has gotten himself into, because even though you pulled the trigger, Edge is the man who stole from me. Now I don’t really care about this whole Team Cena or Team Edge deal, mainly because I don’t really care about being the leader of Team Rhodes. I’m not one for Teams, and even though I’ve learned to not hate the world…I’d still prefer to be alone in the ring. But I’ll take teams where I can get them, because I know it’s not so much that I have to get along with them, it's more an opportunity to help each other get what we all want. And what I want after all that happened at Money in the Bank, are the two of you locked in a cage with no one able to distract me, and my team is there to have my back and keep distractions at bay while I take care of unfinished business.

Cody stops for a moment with a smile on his face.

And I do have a lot of unfinished business, but not just at Lockdown...I mean for one Bray Wyatt is associated with an old friend of mine on Smackdown that I have unfinished business with....You know it's weird how my mind works, because all I can think about now is how unfortunate it would be if for some reason or another Wyatt ended up going into Lethal Lockdown at less than one hundred percent, I mean his partner would be locked inside Hell in the Cell with less help by his side wouldn’t he? that would just be...Tragic...That said though, Wyatt is currently holding something I most definitely want. And thanks to the likes of Team Cena getting into my business I haven’t been able to formally introduce myself to Bray Wyatt, so instead of focusing on John or Edge who I’ll get locked inside a cage in a short time…I’m going to make sure Mr. Wyatt knows exactly who I am. And as so many people have found out before, I’m a guy who leaves a lasting first…impression. But as for Right now, I think I’ll stay up here to make sure I protect the matches we have planned. We wouldn’t want the fun to start too early now would we?

Cody lowers his mic with a smirk on his face as fans are reaching out and giving him taps on the arms and shoulders as he stands amongst the people looking down at the arena when from the stage.

ooc: Considering Edge and Cena went after one another I hope it's all right if I do the same, I was writing my response when Slim posted, and I had just gotten time to rewrite that once Cap did so as well so I thought I'd just post it up instead of scrapping what I had written.

Reaction score

HBK's music blasts throughout the arena

[video=youtube;YV3iRYP2eJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV3iRYP2eJo[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK has a microphone in hand and he's ready to speak

HBK: Whoa, whoa, whoa, sorry for the late addition here, but The Heart Break Kid did not want miss out on this one. Sometimes at my age you body tends to get the better of you and you just need a little extra rest and that's why I haven't been around as of late, but I am here now and I se we have quite the fiasco in the ring with the four of you involved.

HBK heads to ringside and climbs up the stairs and heads inside the ring

HBK: I heard what you said, Edge and it all still doesn't sit in well with you that at Money in the Bank, I made you and your little "faction" or "crew" look pathetic. Dean Ambrose said it perfectly when I made you look weak. In reality though the truth was finally coming out about who you really are. You cannot withstand getting the job done on your own. Trish Stratus showed that as well. And most importantly so did The Rock. If anything, the three of you getting involved in our match made, The Rock who's one of the best of all time, you three made him look weak. If there is anyone from that night that should be mad, then it's, The Rock.

HBK pauses for a moment and makes his way over to John Cena

HBK: Some tough guy you are. Who are you to make claims about someone like me. For someone who used right his name in "Hustle" "Loyalty" and "Respect". The respect you just showed to me out here shows that you were just in all along to drag these fans for the ride until you were ready to dump them off. I know your style, John. Hulk Hogan did the exact same thing when he joined the NWO. Yeah a little history lesson for you. But you can't hide behind the fact of who you really are. You want to look like a tough guy and you're trying to do so to act out a fantasy that you think if you're a bad ass then you may actually start to believe it yourself. You, John Cena are just another one of those guys who's fame is about to come to an end. You continue go down this road like the, Edge's then your going to be in for a world of disappointment. You want to see who's old around here. I took out, The Rock. I went against four other men to get it done, but that doesn't impress you. I have one for you. After I show you who still has it on Raw tomorrow night, how about you an face off one on one. Or are you not man enough for that challenge?

HBK lowers his microphone as the crowd cheers in anticipation

------------

ooc: It's been a few weeks, but I'm back!​

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

The crowd are still cheering for 'The Heartbreak Kid' when the familiar bass line sends the crowd into rapturous boos.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The crowd boo loudly as 'Broken Out in Love' plays over the audio system and Bray Wyatt walks out from behind the curtain. He has the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist under his shirt and the World Tag Team Championship hanging over his shoulder, he pulls from his back pocket a microphone and begins to speak.

normal_By_Rulez_TXN_2012_12_12_HDTV_Pt1_28129_mp40  114.png

Bray Wyatt: In a land where surveillance is everywhere. Where your every action is followed, where privacy does not exist, where you a stalked every minute of everyday all year round... protection is key. I am protection. I am salvation. I am your saviour. And I don't like to go 'round telling y'all what to do but what I recommend... is that you find Bray Wyatt and you hold on to Bray Wyatt because in this new world of spies and stalkers you need to have a clear mind to stop you from becoming the crazed prisoner that you would become and I am that clear mind. I am the clear mind of good, and I offer you that good. These men who stand in the ring can not promise anything of the like. These men in the ring are the very same men who stand over you like street lights illuminating your every action, judging you, wanting you to respect and love them without anything in return... all the men in that ring are indeed the evil that surrounds you on a daily basis.

The crowd are booing, but are listening intently to Wyatt. Wyatt rolls into the ring and gets up using the ropes in the corner as he continues

John Cena and Edge, my partners... well they try to stand over me. To intimidate me. But they should know by now that I am above all normal life. They should know that I can't be looked down upon from above and only worshipped from below. John Cena, he's wanted my World Heavyweight Championship from the day I won it at Wrestlemania... and Edge?... well he finds himself in a situation I am very familiar with as Mister Money in The Bank. He has now become the predator I was, but the difference is, I know every trick, every move and every surprise you THINK you can catch me out with. And if you do indeed try and cash in on me... I promise I will not be like Dean Ambrose, I will be ready and I will strike you down where you stand and you better believe that because my prophecy brought me here and I ain't promised anything I ain't followed through on... so Edge... don't even think about it.

The crowd give a loud mixed reaction, Edge mimics Bray Wyatt talking trash with his hand as he shows off his briefcase to Wyatt.

And as for the opponents... well they simply do not stand a chance. A team consisting of a maniac... an obsessive narcissist and a god fearing veteran. Cody Rhodes, when the time comes I'm sure you'll get your opportunity but I don't know why you'd want to come into the ring and face me. I am 'The Eater of Worlds'!. Dean Ambrose knows it... me and Dean we go way back, we've been fighting for over a year now, he has been my own personal satan, a thorn in my side but even he must know by now that the end is near. This is just a warm up for Lockdown Dean when I finally put and end to you and prove to the world that I am their new messiah.

Bray turns to face Michaels.

A man even you could believe in Shawn. You're a god fearing man?, BORN AGAIN!... me and you have never crossed paths before this moment but I will introduce myself to you not now through talk but on Tuesday night through physicality... and then even you, a man who walks the path of Christ... will learn that their only is one being worth believing is... and his name is Bray Wyatt.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

[video=youtube;_fQud6h8WSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fQud6h8WSk[/video]

Kofi Kingston’s theme song plays over the arena much to the dismay of the capacity crowd. Kofi Kingston steps out onto the stage accompanied by Abraham Washington and they are hit with a chorus of boos from the fans. Kofi begins to laugh and points to the brand new gleaming belt around his waist, shouting abuse at a number of white males in the crowd who are making monkey gestures. The duo walk down the entrance ramp, climb up the steel steps and get into the ring, boos still ringing out over the arena. Kofi shouts a bit more abuse at the fans before getting in the face of R-Truth and raising his title in the air and Abraham grabs a mic that was laid out for him and he looks around the arena, a smirk breaking out on his face as he does so.

66522a9031ec7f4d97766384fe242bdb.png

Abraham Washington: Good evening mongrels. My name is Abraham Washington, founder of All World Promotions and I am delighted to accompany my client, and your brand new Hardcore Champion Kofi Kingston to the ring tonight. Last week, Kofi extended his unbeaten streak and won the Hardcore Title, and then was assaulted by you R-Truth; you are merely another Uncle Tom that needs to be wiped out of this business. Kofi will do to you what he did to Booker T and end your career. I mean, it’s obvious Kofi is going places here and the white guys aren’t happy that he is being noticed. You have guys such as Mr Kennedy, a former number one contender to the European Title calling my client out. They all want to attack the black man, whether it be verbally or physically.

The crowd rain down boos on A.W and Kofi takes the mic.

b0c5f2d99030dab67c5e7c3bd387dade.png

Kofi Kingston: Ron, you are a pathetic excuse of a man. Trying to persecute your own race, well you are nothin’ but a white man in a black man’s body, you are a pathetic waste of space and time and after Lockdown, I will ensure that you haven’t got the ability to wrestle again. This week, I team with you John. Now, John, I don’t like you, in fact I can’t stand you. I’d rather team with Hornswoggle than team with you. You are an arrogant white man who thinks he’s better than everyone else. If you get in my way, I’ll have no problem in beating you all over the arena either. I am going into that match to beat some respect out of Truth and Kennedy, so you can stand on the apron and watch how a real black man fights.

The crowd let out a barrage of jeers and A.W takes over.

1fd11e1254e35a89f5a41b4e9b554614.png

Abraham Washington: Ken, you call yourself the black sheep. Is that what you see black people as, animals? You are nothing more than a racist, and racists get beat down. Kofi will be sure to teach you a lesson on Raw. That lesson will be painful, but so is the abuse that you give Kofi. This man had done nothing to you yet you see a reason to abuse him, trying to think you’re a big guy. You couldn’t even win the European Title, you are nothing but a failure, a bit like the school bully who gets no grades. No wonder Randy Orton didn’t give you a match, you didn’t deserve one. The only thing a failure such as you deserves is your name on the future endeavoured list. Don’t worry though; you’ll be one step closer after Raw.

The crowd rain down boos and Kofi gets in the face of R-Truth

kofi-kingston-06_display_image.jpg

Kofi Kingston: I don’t know who you think you are Ron. I never paid Zeke, he just knows who he is, and that’s a black man. He is not a chicken like you, taking orders from white people. Zeke is proud to be a black man, he was born that way and no matter how hard you try to be white, you are not the same, you are a black man ashamed to be one. You come out here, you sing and you dance and you shout What’s up, have you forgotten who you are? But I’ll tell you what’s up, and that’s your fans tears as you are carried out in an ambulance.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF RAW7/23/13: AJ Styles vs Alberto Del Rio

[video=youtube;Q0S3bIcGv04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0S3bIcGv04[/video]

Fans begin to give a mix reaction as the former phenomenal one AJ Styles makes his way too the ring. You can see that AJ Styles is sober as his eyes look clear. AJ is still on beer suspension and he doesn't seem to happy about it. Though AJ is not going to complain too much considering of last nights events. AJ Styles goes down the ramp and he enters the ring as he looks on at the crowd as the fans give a mix reaction. Aj goes onto speak

images

AJ Styles: Last Sunday at Lockdown was a moral victory for "The One" here in the UWF. I went into the Lethal Lockdown match with one goal in mind. That goal was not to win the match for my team, but get the world title shot in that match. I did just that here in the UWF. Even though I showed up on time. Even though I came to the Lockdown match sober. Even though I performed probably the move of the whole year... I am still not allowed to be able to drink my damn alcohol on UWF grounds. I am still caged like an animal in a hotel room, and the only way I can even go out is to do these silly house shows and address you people.

Fans boo as AJ is standing in the middle of the ring not caring about them and he goes on to speak again

AJ Styles: Then I actually think back. I wonder why all of a sudden that GM Randy Orton took away the only thing left that I care about in this world. Then when I look back at it and was it this so called mysterious person who obviously knows so much about me. Did they tell me to stop, but after looking back it there is no way in hell that person would be someone to call Randy to stop my habit. No it came into full picture... The beer bottle heard around the world. Alberto Del Rio and Kofi Kingston in there silly hardcore match ruining my happy hour they are the reason why I can't drink my alcohol. They are the people that gave GM Randy enough evidence for him to suspend me from drinking alcohol.

AJ pauses as he looks down and he looks up as he takes off his hood, and he begins to speak once more

AJ Styles: He saw me at the bar during the show, and it was just enough for him to pull the trigger. Del Rio if you didn't bump me at that bar. If you didn't ruin my time there would be no suspension for me. No I would be able to be free, but now I am confided in such a small space it is ridiculous. Del Rio you know how terrible it was last Sunday not even going out to a bar. I am from the south boy, beer is what we do to celevrate a big win. We make sure we don't remember what happened the following day, but no instead I was stuck to go in a hotel room and watch re-runs of some sweedish TV sitcom, and the worst part was there were no subtitles. Del Rio what makes me sick is that I can picture you... I can just see you out and about. Partying it up meeting a couple of nice women, and buying an expensive new car to add to your collection to please yourself and forget that you lost on Sunday. While I the victor couldn't enjoy such luxuries. Del Rio you ruined me, and on Raw I am going to make sure you pay for the hell you put me on... You brought this upon yourself.

Fans boo as AJ Styles goes and he looks on at the fans and turns to the ramp waiting for Del Rio

Status
Not open for further replies.