UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday Night Raw

UWF Raw Co-General Managers
Orton_zps2dfda147.png
Stephanie_zpsf1bc88eb.png

Randy Orton & Stephanie McMahon

Champions

WWEWHC.png

UWF World Heavyweight Champion
ShawnWorld_zps8102d9b8.png

Shawn Michaels

Shawn

----------------------------

UWF Global Champion
EGlobal_zps8eb2e1a5.png

Eddie Guerrero
Chris Dresden

---------------------------

UWF European Champion
IMEUROPEAN_zps2cb01e70.png

Daniel Bryan - Christopher Daniels
TheHoov - Rated R Superstar

UWF Transatlantic Champion
Hulkta_zpsd2d79762.png

Hulk Hogan
iBunka

UWF Tag Team Champions
UWFTagTeam.png

BRay_zpsdee0f4ca.png
Dve_zpsd4313726.png

Bully Ray & D-Von

natlav

UWF Television Champion
BookerTV_zpsc981b24d.png

King Booker
RavenEffect

Roster:

Batiista_zps364f8f06.png

Batista
Shanegofett

---------------------------------------------------

Wyatt_zps36694c59.png

Bray Wyatt
Sam

Christian_zpsac14c1fd.png

Christian
CWalker

--------------------------------------------------------

y2j_zps5f947e55.png

Chris Jericho
Killz

Daniesls_zps86b206b1.png

Christopher Daniels
Rated R Superstar

Sandow_zps44b247e2.png

Damien Sandow
rawisrey

----------------------------------------------------

Dbry_zpseabb0df8.png

Daniel Bryan
TheHoov

DeanAmb_zpsde1c3385.png

Dean Ambrose
CaptainxBumout

DrewMc_zps3a184261.png

Drew McIntyre
Soccerboy

EGr_zps1f4d85e5.png
CGH_zpsf725b108.png

Eddie Guerrero & Chavo Guerrero
Chris Dresden

homicide_zps5c9a0de0.png
hernandez_zps1c322ae7.png
Mysterio_zpsa90aaba9.png

Homicide, Hernandez, & Rey Mysterio
Chase

Hulkster_zps1c03c90c.png

Hulk Hogan
iBunka

JC_zpsb07f6e98.png

John Cena
Blizzard

Kane_zps342a77e1.png

Kane
Coldhands

---------------------------------------------------​

dvon_zps543fa4a6.png
Brother_zpsc4614c61.png
Spike_zps7b7ca404.png

Reverend Devon, Brother Ray, Spike Dudley
natlav

--------------------------------------------------------

Rollilns_zps1fdbc88c.png
Reigns_zps7b84aa27.png

Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns
Andrew

HBK_zps752ab2c7.png

Shawn Michaels
Shawn

Sheamus_zpsf5863bde.png

Sheamus
Tapout

-------------------------------------------------------

TedDibs_zpse4524ea3.png

Ted DiBiase Jr.
Aniking

Test_zps5c98ca09.png

Test
TNEN

Tkidd_zps4ae8b5e2.png

Tyson Kidd
CliqueClacks

Umags_zpsb671efde.png

Umaga
Slim

wadeBarret_zps962a9652.png
Finlay_zps6318fefd.png

Wade Barrett & Finlay
Schmidty

Last edited by a moderator:

BDC

Reaction score
The crowd is abuzz, all excited about what the New Year will bring. 2012 was a banner year for the UWF and the fans come to expect nothing less for 2013. The crowd sits on pins and needles as the New Year quickly approaches. As BLACK HOLE SUN by Soundguarden plays, Mankind slowly lumbers out from backstage to the surprise of all present. The psychotic wrestler peers out to the crowd between his mangled locks of hair with a sneering grin as if he knows the punchline of some sordid joke. He walks out to the edge of the stage and descends the ramp. Once he ascends the steps, he turns to the crowd and smiles wickedly. As the camera gets in close, he speaks.

eGU2NWlxMTI_o_mankind-wwf-debut-vs-bob-spark-plug-holly.jpg

NO MORE NICE DAYS!!! EVER!!!! CAN YOU HEAR IT? THE HOOFBEATs? THE SECOND HORSEMAN APPROACHES!! THE DARK MASTER BECONS!!!

The crowd gives him a mixed reaction as he steps into the ring and plops down into the middle of the ring. A ring attendant slides a microphone just within Mankind’s reach and backs off as if dealing with a wild animal.

mankind_urn_display_image.jpg

No more nice days…That’s right! You think because December 21, 2012 came and went that you’re all safe in your homes. You think this is just here to entertain you? I didn’t come here to entertain you! I came here to bring you news of the end. That’s right. 12/21/12 WAS the end of the world. For it was then that the dark master came to me and Paul Bearer and assured us that it truly wasn’t just the end, but the beginning of a greater end! The end of everything….You see, I told you long ago that I was not alone. That I was the first of four horsemen that will usher in a NEW DARK AGE!! I, the horseman of PAIN, have done nothing but inflict pain and suffering where ever I go. You think because I lost a few matches that I’m done? Winning and losing mean nothing to me nor the master who commands me! I have done everything I was destined to do. The greatest of DESTINIES come on the first day of 2013!

Mankind pulls himself to the corner and leers out at the camera.

That brings me to Christopher Daniels. The Fallen Angel! You defeated me once and I told you it wasn’t over. Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I’M BACK!! You have escaped match after match with your title intact and you think this comes because of your godsgiven ability? No, Fallen One!! You have the title today because the DARK MASTER wills it!! You were meant to have it for this day and time! For on the first day of the first month of 2013, DESTINY will be mine!!

Mankind pulls himself up onto the turnbuckle and continues.

Snapshot811-7-201211-47PM.png

You speak of enlightenment you’ve gained on your trips around the globe. The many monasteries that you have studied in. The multitudes of gurus and monks that have passed down the wisdom of the ages that somehow will give you what you need to defeat me and keep the Hardcore Title… (Mankind laughs weakly)…WELL, IT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING ONCE YOU GET INTO THE RING WITH ME ON NEW YEARS DAY!!

Mankind catches himself screaming and calms down.

All your ability, all of your vaunted technical skill, all of your top rope nuttiness will not help you once the Hardcore Title is put on the line. Once my love is the prize. There will be no stopping me. Being the Horseman of Pain, I think it’s ironic that I feel no pain. I only give pain. That is what that title means to me. All the pain I went through as a boy. All the pain I went through becoming the Hardcore Icon in the WWE ring. All the pain Vince Macmahon inflicted upon me as I was thrown off the top of cages and having chair after chair after chair…

Mankind stops and holds his head as if the pain of all the chair shots could be felt now.

…after chair shot to the head…All the pain is poured into that one title. That is why Vince retired it and handed it over to me to put away. NOW, for Vince to dangle the title that I MADE as if I have to earn it all over again…it is complete blasphemy!! And you will pay for being a part of this charade, Daniels! You will pay for being Macmahon’s errand dog!! You will find that, in the END, you will go out, not with a BANG BANG, but a pitiful, useless wimper…

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
1/1/13 UWF Raw Wade Barrett vs Curt Hawkins

[video=youtube;qfdGwGXHAYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfdGwGXHAYY[/video]

We hear End of Days and there comes Wade Barrett. His jacket is on his shoulders. He gets booed. Wade looks at the crowd at the entrance. You can see the selfishness, the determination, the hatred from the eyes of Wade Barrett. Wade smiles and throws his jacket to the ground as he raises his both hands up. Wade makes his way to the ring. He stops in front of a fan who is holding a "Let's Go Hawkins" sign. Wade looks at it and he makes a facepalm. He smiles and enters to the ring. He takes a mic.

Ladies and Gentleman... (Booed) My name is Wade Barrett and I am from the great city of Manchester. Unlike all of you people and my sorry opponent Curt Hawkins, I don not have the same nationality with you. I am not from this country, and I thank god every single day for it. I represent England and England represents me. Because I am the greatest English wrestler of all times. (Booed) Not British Bulldog, not Nigel McGuinness, not Douglas Williams and not even William Regal. I represent my country as it is. I have honor, I have the dignity, I have the passion and I have the ability. This is the most important things that an English citizen has to have. Otherwise he is not a English. He is just a person who lives in England. Regal didn't have the dignity, instead of being his own man, he kissed other people's butts like Vince McMahon. Nigel McGuinness didn't have the honor. He was raised and become a star in Ring of Honor, where the people say honor is teached but he didn't get any of it. Douglas Williams didn't have the ability, the skills, the quality I have. And Davey Boy Smith... He didn't have any dignity. Instead of being a real english, instead of a being a fighting British Bulldog, he wanted to be a Canadian Dog. That's why he was near a lot of Canadians, eh? (Booed) I am a real English. I am proud of being an English. That's why I want kiss any butts, that's why I won't have some Canadians, Germans, Swiss or any stupid fatt a** Americans around me! I will be on my own! As a proud English wolf. As a proud English lion. I do not need anybody to take me up. I'm one of the greatest of all times for sure. (Booed) Don't boo me. I want to remind you stupid people some of the greatest moments of my career. So you can take these moments from the deep, dark, dusty part of your brains. Actually I meant from your head because it's obvious that American's do not have any brain. They just have head and nothing in it. Because you thought that your brain was a hamburger and you ate it! (Booed) Whatever, I wont lose time because of you people. I just want to do my own thing but I want to give you all a history lesson. Back in 2010, I debuted in the WWE NXT and I won the WWE NXT! Later on I debuted at Raw, which is the most sensational debut of all Professional Wrestling history! Me and my group, The Nexus had done a great chaos in Raw! We made people's life a misery! Every single in WWE! From Smackdown Superstars to Raw Superstars! I beat John Cena, I make John Cena look like a fool, actually he is a fool. Later on I competed for the WWE Championship but I couldn't win it because all these superstars were jeaolus of me. Jealousy is the biggest reason that I wasn't the leader of Nexus. CM Punk got jealous of me. He wanted the Nexus because he needed it. He needed them to make him shine. But I didn't need them. I had them with me to raise them. Then on Smackdown, I won the Intercontinental Championship and I showed the world how a great champion I am! (He gets booed again)

Barrett laughes.

I know why all of you people are boing me. Because you're jealous of me just like CM Punk, John Cena, Kofi Kingston and other were. You're jealous of me because you're not from England, you're from United States! Also, you all hate me because you're not good at you job. You ahve to work hard, you have to kiss your bosses butt to get promoted. To get paid more. But I do not have to do that. Because I'm talented. And my talent opened me a new career path, The Barrett Barrage. Which is a winning streak. Bigger than Goldberg's, bigger than the Undertaker's, or bigger than Spain National Football Team's! But Barrett Barrage had a pause, not an end for sure. Barrett Barrage paused for a short time to let other people win. I am a generous man. But that Barrage is back in the town. You see, 8 days ago it was 21 December 2012. World had supposed to end. Most of the people believed it and even some had hired some hotel rooms where the doom are not supposed to happen. What a pity. You guys are more stupid than I think. Because when the doom happens, no one can stay alive. And today is the December 29th. We are just 2 days away from the New Year. Barrett Barrage will be back on the town just 3 days later as I face Curt Hawkins. I am sorry for Curt because we all know that he can't win against me. and at the first day of 2013, he will lose. What a bad start to the New Year. But from another perspective, it will be a great return for Barrett Barrage. Ladies and Gentleman, Barrett Barrage is back in town at the first day of 2013, which means Barrett Barrage is back on business!

Reaction score
UWF Raw 1/1/13: HBK vs. John Morrison

[video=youtube;zTguC8koXKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTguC8koXKI[/video]

The crowd erupts for HBK as he comes out from the back. HBK gets the fans going like he does each time he comes out from the curtain. As HBK heads for the ring he drops down to his knees, prays, and then holds his arms in the air as his pyro goes off. HBK hops up to his feet and proceeds to head to the ring. As HBK gets inside the ring he heads for the corner straight ahead of him located across from where the ring announcer is. HBK climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and holds his arms in the air. HBK then claps to the fans and hops off the turnbuckle and asks for a microphone

RAW_878_Photo_005-1.jpg

HBK: Well last week I was unsuccessful at winning the United States Championship impartially because of Batista's actions. Had Batista not given my the Batista-bomb, I would have tossed Antonio Cesaro over the top rope and became the new United States Champion. And because I did not succeed, history for me was not made. That though is not what I am out here to talk about though. I will address Batista at another time and Batista, I want you to know that I don't even know when that time will be. I will do it though when you least expect it! Now onto next week and my matchup with John Morrison. I know John very well, I mean who doesn't. He is the reason why this show runs past the time limit we have because of his ten minute slow motion entrance. In all seriousness though, I can come out here and make fun of him for it, but the fact is I haven't had much success against John since I came to UWF. So far I am zero for two and I am in no place to make fun of him. Still when I speak to those in the back they tell me I outperformed John, but winning means more than outperforming a guy. I can do that to everyone I face and not win and what good does that do for me? I can complain that John's first win was because of help from Kurt Angle, but I won't. The fact is I am zero for two, but that all changes this Tuesday, January 1st, 2013!

The crowd cheers for HBK as he lowers his microphone for second

HBK: This Tuesday we kick off a new year. We all have a new start with that new start this allows for Shawn Michaels to put aside 2012. I had success and failures in 2012. I had new and renewed rivalries. Overall it was a pretty good return for me in 2012, but the most important thing of it all is, I hold a victory over the UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes in the middle of this ring and that is something John Morrison can not say! And because of that I know for a given fact that I can beat John Morrison! It's how the old saying goes, the third time is the charm and well Johnny the third time for The Heart Break Kid will be a charm when I beat you to open up the new year. Then maybe just then we will see a change at the Royal Rumble with a triple threat match. I know that you and Cody have a heated rivalry and I do not want any part of it, but there is something in that rivalry that means more to me than it does to either of you and it's the UWF Title. I have been a World Champion before and I know how good it feels to hold that title and I am going to do everything in my power in 2013 to make sure that my destiny is fufilled and become once again the World Champion! But for right now, for right now I am going to show you on Tuesday that there is still a lot of fight left in this old body and that Shawn Michaels is still the show stoppa!

HBK is given a good pop from the crowd. As HBK goes back onto the microphone he is interupted........

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: 1/1/13 UWF RAW HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

[video=youtube;Thayl4JuTo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thayl4JuTo0[/video]

The music hits, but Daniels is nowhere to be seen. The crowd grows restless looking all about searching for their Hardcore Champion. Suddenly the music stops with an almost scratching sound. The crowd cringes slightly at the horrible screech. It was at this point the lights completely go out; the crowd lets out a cheer of shock as they were clearly caught off guard. A single spotlight lights what it can on the stage, suddenly a figure in almost angelic clothing walks out, hood over top of its head. The crowd is still slightly unsure of what to think of this before the figure moves its robes slightly to allow the hiding belt to make a quick appearance.

27.jpg

The crowd reacts almost instantaneously with a large pop. The figure slowly makes its way down the ramp. The crowd grows even more restless, they clearly wish for some kind of word from Christopher Daniels. Daniels makes his way up the stairs, but before he steps into the ring, he quietly (but loud enough for the stage hand) asks for a microphone. It doesn’t take long for a microphone to find its way to Daniels who doesn’t hesitate to get in the ring as soon as he is given one. He stands in the opposite corner adjacent from Mankind and looks down at the floor. The crowd is cheering all around; chanting his name as he quickly lifts up the hood and stares right into the eyes of his current adversary. This garners a huge pop from the crowd. Daniels spares no time as he quickly raises the microphone to his mouth and speaks.

chris-daniels-300x146.jpg

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
I’ve been listening in the back for quite some time. Listening to what you had to say for yourself. All of which I will gladly address. I’ll start off with that last statement. You intend to leave me as a useless whimper. I am not quite sure I followed that correctly, but allow me to be the first to say that although I admire the dedication, this is something I simply cannot allow to happen. You see, I have no intentions of being a useless whimper, in fact, I fully intend to a boisterous war cry after our match. You see Mankind; my resolve has changed slightly ever since my loss to Curt Hawkins. It was in that moment that I knew I was not invincible as most champions and superstars who had slightly lengthy reigns tend to believe. As soon as my winning streak had been halted, I knew I had to change something. I knew I couldn’t simply get by on what I consider my best. I knew that in order to get any further in this company that I would have to go above and beyond simply to survive. That’s something I fully intend on doing on the first of the New Year. I will survive anything you throw at me, and I will strike back with a much more powerful force.

You also made mention that I was an errand boy for Vince McMahon? I hardly see that even being possible. I have done nothing wrong other than holding what you feel belongs solely to you. But that’s most likely because you feel as though you are the most powerful force here. You think you don’t feel pain, but that’s because you haven’t been in a proper Hardcore match in a very long time. But now that the belt that you feel is yours is on the line, it’s as if you feel you’re invincible. I’m sorry to tell you my delusional friend that you’re not. In fact I will prove to you that you feel pain. With my title on the line, you better believe that I will do whatever I can to hold onto it. Weapons do not fear me, falling off a cage? I’ve done that countless times. Chair shots, I’ve felt their wrath. I’ve also delivered their wrath. Nothing strikes fear into my heart. You have this thought that I am frightened simply because of who you are, but you forget that I’ve been through some of the same hell as you. Perhaps not as extreme as yourself, but I am also not foolish enough not to risk my life to the point where my family won’t eat. Our match however, that’s going to be something different.

Daniels pauses for a minute to pace around slightly before going back to his corner. The crowd is behind him chanting not only his name but the name of Mankind. It’s clear that they want to see a Hardcore Match. Daniels knew that there was nothing more that Mankind wanted. He himself knew that he would do whatever it took to defeat Mankind, even if it meant putting his body on the line.

Our match is going to be the first brutal match of the New Year. Blood will be shed, tears will be wrought. You want to know how though? It will be the skills you named of mine. I will use whatever is in my arsenal. The God’s above know what I am capable of. You, yourself should know firsthand what I am capable of. Or have you completely forgotten about our first encounter? This time it’s different, this time this belt that is currently around my waist will now be on the line. It’s what you’ve been asking for, begging even. You’ve been doing everything you could to get my attention and the attention of management just to get a shot at this title. You’re obsessed with it. Well guess what Mick, you finally got my attention. But I don’t think it’s truly what you wished for. You not only have my attention, but the attention of the God’s. And the attention of the world, the entire world will be watching. And you know that if you fail in grabbing hold of this championship that all your words will be for naught. Now, I’m not saying you won’t win, because we all know that you have the right mindset.

But say you did lose, you’d let down so many people, yourself included. Is that something you’re willing to do Mick? Are you willing to put it all on the line for this belt? Don’t answer that, I already know. I already know that you’re willing to kill yourself for this belt. And I’ll give you your due; you did make this belt into something that should be treasured. But now it’s my turn to put it on the map. With this belt I can do so much! People now are finally realizing who I am and what I am capable of. For months I was the low man on the totem pole while I watched people such as you climb the top of the ladder only to fall flat. With this belt, I finally have taken my first step onto that ladder. It’s something I can’t backtrack now. I cannot and will not retrace my steps Mick! I have worked too hard for this! The God’s have invested so much time and power into this for me to just fall now. You better believe that I will not fall!

The crowd cheers once more mostly focused on Daniels, although a lot of Mankind’s loyal fans are the building making their presence known.

Now, the way I see it this. This is a battle of good and evil. I’m not fighting for greed; although my last statement would kind of contradict that. But that is where the contradiction fails. I’m not solely in this business to be the top man. I got into this business to show the world what I was capable of. I have done that and so much more. With this belt that you helped create, my name now means something to some people. My message has gotten across to everybody! You told me a long time ago that I was foolish for believing in what I do, but wouldn’t following some sort of dark master make you even more the fool than I am? This is a war of the God’s almost. We are the warriors for our respective God. You your dark master, and me my God’s above. This is a true test to see what is more powerful. Understand this though; I am no longer playing games. I am now completely powered by the God’s and I promise you this, I intend to put this power to good use!

Daniels ends with that statement as the stands in the corner, lowering his microphone.​

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Raw - Antonio Cesaro vs. Christian

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian15.jpg

Christian: Nearly two weeks ago on Raw, I competed in a tag team match alongside my former New World Order colleague, the UWF Champion, Cody Rhodes. Leading into the match, I promised that we would be victorious and that we'd wrestle the momentum away from John Morrison and Mr Anderson... except that's not what happened. As I'm sure you all remember, the fault for my team's defeat didn't come from me. Instead it was courtesy of Cody, who really didn't hold up his end of the bargain throughout the match. That's why I'd like to go on record and say that although I was technically defeated two weeks ago, neither John nor Ken could beat me, but in 2013 that's going to be a statement you'll witness more often than not. It stands not just for them but for the entire Raw roster as well, because frankly I'm tired of being overlooked. I'm tired of being the guy who gets messed around with, being forced to face people who are well below me. I ended the UWF career of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, I did the very same thing to James Storm a month later, and yet I go unrewarded. I have deserved one... more... World Championship match ever since the greatest travesty in UWF history, but I am continuously shafted. First it was Teddy Long, now it's D'Angelo Dinero, but I promise the days of Captain Charisma being forced to settle for second best... are over!

Christian is in a very determined state of mind, with no trademark grin in sight.

Christian: Raw is going to take place on the first night of 2013 and it's going to be a night of great significance. I'm going to kick the new year off with my hand raised in victory after I beat the new United States Champion, the undefeated Antonio Cesaro. I already know what to expect when it comes to Antonio, after all I was a third of the trio responsible for putting the wheels in motion to the eventual end of the "dominant" European Revolution. As I often like to do, I'm going to take my peeps down memory lane, explaining just how that match ended. It's a pretty simple explanation actually - I speared Antonio out of commission, opening the way for Cody to hit a Disaster Kick on Wade Barrett, which I followed up with a Killswitch for the victory. Not only did we outclass our opponents that night, but we did so during an era of Raw's existence that can only be seen as its worst because of who had just become UWF Champion three weeks earlier. We all know about the man in question so I won't speak about him any further, but if it wasn't for the New World Order essentially ending the European Revolution on June 12th, I guarantee Wade would've ended the longest UWF Championship reign in history.

Christian takes a few steps around the ring, watching his feet as he does so, and now with a grin on his face.

Christian: And it's funny how things play out, because it would've meant I faced Wade for the UWF Championship at the Great American Bash instead. Because Wade was disliked by Teddy too, there would've been no conspiracy, and let's just say I'd still be champion at this very point in time. But instead I stand here with nothing; having to deal with an asshole, watch from behind the curtain while a man who labels himself a "Guru" edges ever closer to becoming UWF Champion, as well as witnessing the oh-so-glorious return of "The Swiss Sensation" translate into the United States Championship. Out of the game for months but straight back into winning ways, while I stand around once again having to use this microphone to get my point across. But will I be heard? No, I'm never heard; rather I'm often ignored, only to shrug it all off and proceed to end or damage careers. Believe me, there's going to be more of the old Christian when 2012 clicks over into 2013. So as of right now, I'm going to take the time to make my new year's resolution instead of waste my breath on a man we all know I'm already going to beat. As I said before, nobody really listens to a word I have to say, but it'll be worth your while to listen now to save yourselves from embarrassment and me from having to repeat myself like always. On Tuesday night, I'm going to beat Antonio Cesaro...

Christian pauses briefly for effect.

Christian: ...but as for my new year's resolution? It's time to tick off goal number three of Christian's Vengeance - by FINALLY becoming UWF Champion!

Christian doesn't wait around, choosing to drop his microphone and exit the ring. This leaves everyone a little bewildered as he's always up for a little back-and-forth, but he opts not to wait and listen to a word Antonio has to say. As far as Christian's concerned, he has far better things to concern himself with, as he makes his way up to the ramp and to the back. He may have been relatively quiet the past few weeks, but a stern message has just been sent to the Raw roster.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: 1/1/13 UWF Raw Wade Barrett vs Curt Hawkins

From the backstage area, the titan tron comes to life with an image of Curt Hawkins, in street cloths standing there.

Curt Hawkins: Booooooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnggg. Booooorrrrrriiiiinnnnnng! Goodness, man. You could go on for days couldn't you? Talking about unimportant stuff like honor, and pride and all that English mumbo jumbo. And who told you to worry about William Regal, and British Bulldog and all of them? Are they your opponent on Raw this week? No, didn't think so, it's me buddy. The Party Starter. The Premier superstar of the UWF. Man, I'm on a roll, and you're just barely getting started. I have a question for the audience first, could you even pay attention to this guy? I mean, he about bored me to sleep. I lost it at "Ladies and Gentlemen."

The crowd pops in response.

Curt Hawkins: Though so. I may not be the most patriot person in the UWF, but I know for DAMN sure that little Country you call home, England, is not Superior to the US of A. How many times do we have to kick your ass until you realize that you are just not better than us. Tell you what, I will fight for the USA on Raw, and kick Britain's ass yet again! Then you can go running home like the little dog you are with your tail between your legs.

Curt Hawkins takes some time to himself.

Curt Hawkins: You know what, buddy? I'm going to be completely honest. I hardly listened to a word you said. So when you finally get serious, and start to take me as the threat I am, feel free to speak up, but until then, you are in for a very rude awakening. I'm not William Regal, I'm not British Bulldog. I'm made in America Curt Hawkins. I'm the Party Starter, and I'm going to kick your ass.

Curt stares down Barrett from the titan tron.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Very funny huh? So you think you are funny Curt. All this mocking stuff, all these cool words and pretty jokes... You are not funny, you're just a phony. Just like all these people. You and I know something in common. You know from deep down inside, you are scared of me. Yes, you are scared of me. I know that. That's why you pretend as you don't care about honor, about dignity, about pride and all the things I said! You may just be on a roll, I do realize it. But as they said, every rising has a falling. And my friend, your falling starts this week at Raw. Because after months you will be the first victim of the Barrett Barrage. I am just getting started as you said, but believe me, I am going to speed up so quickly that nobody can catch me later on. So I do not care if you are listening to me or not. Because I am saying things which are real. Which are facts. I am telling all of this to warn you. You may not be a threat to me, but I am a threat to you. So If you won't listen things that I say, it's your loss, not mine. Because at Raw, I am going to do what I said right here. So if you don't want to listen, close your eyes and go to sleep. Because after Raw you'll be in a deep sleep. After I beat you so bad.

Wade smiles and gets booed.

Also, let me give you a little history lesson Hawkins. Do you know your ancestors? Probably you don't, like all of these people. Your ancestors are my countries lowest people. They were thiefs, they were bandits, they were criminals. And to get rid of every single one of them, we put them into a ship and sent them to wherever they go. And as you see, they came into this land. The land we call as "United States of America". Your ancestors were English citizens back at the day. They were inferior English people. So as I said, they were just people who lived in England! Not people who have English blood in their veins. They didn't have the royalty in their blood. Like you. So it's better that you fight for this country and I fight for mine. Because at the end of the match, your shoulders will be on the mat and you will be the one who lost. So as USA. I know you're not William Regal or British Bulldog. You're not better than them, you're not anywhere close to their level. And as I said, I am better than both so I am the favourite in this match, not you. So you better take me as a threat or it will be so late after our match is over.​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Hawkins looks a little puzzled.

Curt Hawkins: Excuse me? I'm the one not taking you as a threat. Okay, lets walk this one out. What have YOU done in the UWF? Hm? I'm a former Hardcore Champion. One of the longest, and most successful Hardcore Champions in this company. And you don't win a title like that by just wearing a fancy coat, and sipping on some tea you dirty Brit. You win it by hard work, courage, and strength. All things that make up the perfect model that is Curt Hawkins. I know what it takes to get to the top of this industry. I'm not going to fall off the map like you did. I'm not some superstar trying to get one last run at glory when I've been given chance, after chance. Wade, every where you've been you've been handed golden opportunities on a silver platter and you fail, and you fail. But guess what buddy, I'm not putting up with it anymore. I'll be the one that takes that silver platter, and smacks it over your over sized English head!

The crowd is getting into this headed exchange.

Curt Hawkins: Call yourself the favorite. Go ahead because my entire career I have been the under dog. The one thats just a little too small, a little too cocky, a little too loud, but look where it got me! I'm perfectly fine with being the under dog because beating the favorite is something I have a lot of experience in. I'm young, hungry, and the most talented in this business and it's about time people start seeing that. Thanks for the history lesson, Wade, but let me predict the future. I see a Heatseeking Elbow headed towards your heart, crushing you, and sending you to the bottom of this roster where you belong. Because in the end, when all the smoke has been cleared, you are nothing more than a dirty, British Bottom Feeder!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

What I've done in this company? What had I done in UWF? Excuse me? I am a Triple Crown winner! I won European Championship, this countries championship, yes, United States Championship and something you will never, ever get; Undisputed Championship! I am a former world champion. Unlike you I didn't held that worthless Hardcore Championship and thank God for that. Because that belt represents America. Yes, United States Championship doesn't reflect USA, Hardcore Championship does! Because people like me had brung the honor and class to that belt. But Hardcore Championship... Are you kidding me? That belt is for people who live in the streets. That belt is for beggers, just like Mick Foley! That belt means nothing to me but a disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourself for having that belt, but no! You're proud because of being a former Hardcore Champion? I though you did have some honor and dignity inside but I was wrong. If I were you, I would forget being Hardcore Champion, I would try to take that memory off my brain! So being a successfull Hardcore Champion is a joke to me. You're wrong at. Also you're wrong at something else. I know that being a champion is hard. I know that people should have hard work, courage, and strength to be a champion. These people do not know anything about it. I must admit. You're a decent wrestler. You worked your butt of to get on this place. You had worked a lot. I admit all of this. But after all of them, you just got Hardcore Championship? Is that all you have? Is that your full potential? If it is your full potential, it is going to be easier than I thought. Because when I was born in Manchester, England, wrestling was not popular. There was not enough trainers, there was not big locker rooms like here in United States, there was not enough interest and spotlight for wrestling. But against all odds, I raised myself and I brought myself into UWF! From the dark rings of England I come here to UWF! I fought people who did not know to wrestle until I came to here! You are wrong. Nobody had given me golden opportunities on a silver platter, I earned every single one of them! And I did not fail. I prove all people wrong, just like I am going to prove you wrong at Raw. People in locker room, audience, authorities, wrestling column writers... Everyone looked me down and said "This Brit kid will not be a star. He will be released soon" but I proved them wrong as I said, when I became the European Champion, when I became the United States Champion and when I became the Undisputed Champion! And now my friend, this Brit is going to kick your butt.

Crowd booes Barrett after he stops for a time.

But... I do appreciate your work. Your desire and your confidence. You may have been the underdog and you may have beaten the all odds. But now there is not a small odd against you. You have a big Barrage in front of you. A hard, a tough barrage. And it is named Barrett Barrage. When when you hit that Barrage, you will be fainted. You would not understand anything. When you collapse with that Barrage it will give you a feeling like... Like being hit by a Bullhammer! And after being hit by a Bullhammer you will be send to a Wasteland. And I will go to where I belong, not to the bottom of roster. My journey to the top will start with you. You will be the first victim of Barrage. See you at Raw. May god save the queen.

Barrett drops the mic. He heads to the backstage.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 1/1/13: HBK vs. John Morrison

[video=youtube;XQ4-Oiq8f7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XQ4-Oiq8f7U[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage and poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion. As he poses, Kelly Kelly and Natalya walk out from the back to accompany him. Morrison, followed by Kelly and Natalya, then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him.

Morrison-2.jpg

He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to the middle of the ring, and begins to speak.

Morrison: Shawn, it's nearly 2013, you're no show stopper these days. The only way you're stopping shows is if we have to wait for you to fold up your zimmerframe before your matches. There's one show stopper in UWF, and his name is John Morrison. The same John Morrison who beats frail old bodies for fun. The same John Morrison who enjoys womanizing, spiritualizing and demoralizing middle aged wrestlers. The same John Morrison who is the next UWF Champion. I wouldn't be championing such a title if it wasn't such a cast-iron fact. Pucker up, Shawn. Get on your knees and bow to the man who's on the brink of ruling this show with an iron fist. It would be rude not to. In fact, you should go backstage, grab any other unpleasent relic of the past that you can find, and bring them out here so that all the afterthoughts of the wrestling business can state their admiration for the Guru of Greatness in complete and utter unison.

Morrison smirks at Michaels as he speaks on.

Morrison: I'd take that more seriously than the violin orchestra that's playing out here. You "outpeformed me"? Yeah, okay pal. Did I mention that I'm the last king of Scotland? Don't believe me? I don't care. Your meaningless opinion doesn't mean a thing to me, Shawn. I'm a man of results. A man of sweeping statements. Not uneasy, painstaking and frankly dubious semantics. Facing you is the quintessential cluster of exhausted cliches and underwhelming statements of intent. It's all a little vanilla, presumably due to the fact that you're middle aged and dull these days. Live a little, Shawn. Kick a door down, skin a cat, snort a line off Kim Basinger's back. Just don't pose for Playgirl again. Speaking of which, did you know that Playgirl is mostly bought by gay guys? I bet posing for that seems like a really good idea now. Next time you close your eyes, and ask yourself if doing it was worth it, just imagine Cody Rhodes sat at home, looking at his Shawn Michaels Playgirl poster on his bedroom wall and staring intently into your eyes as he breaks out his third bottle of lubrication for the day. I hope that helps you sleep at night. I-

Morrison is interrupted before he can say anymore...

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF Raw 1/8/13 Wade Barrett vs Christopher Daniels

[video=youtube;qfdGwGXHAYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfdGwGXHAYY[/video]

We see Barrett in the entrance as End of Days hits. Barrett gets booed by the crowd quickly. He has too much heat, even though he return just few days ago. Again he has his jacket on his shoulders. He points the air as his jacket fall down to the ground. Camera zooms Barrett and he says "I told you so!" to the camera. He enters the ring and smiles. He takes a mic.

What did I tell you few days ago huh? Try to remember it. One of your heroes, which is worse than most, was talking to me from the titantron because he was to afraid to be in the same ring with me. And you people cheered your so called hero, like he was something. And all of you booed me. All of you booed me until your breath was over. Because I was telling the truth. Did you remember it? No? Oh ok, you people are more dumb than I thought so let me tell you. Few days ago me and your "Party Starter" Curt Hawkins were talking to each other, remember it? As usual, I was telling the realities and you people were booing me because those realities were too rough and tough for you. None of you wanted to come back into reality and wanted to stay in your dream lifes, which are not real and never will be. Maybe that's the reason you people are too crushed and low. You people never come back to reality and you never realize how bad your situation is. I mean look at this guy at the front seat. Look at him. He has a large belly, a fat belly, a belly that nobody wants to have but ironically most of the Americans have it. But we English people dont have it because we have a great sport named football. Yeah, football not soccer. Our football was found earlier than your unworthy football so our sport is the real football so stop crying about it and find a new name to that ugly sport. What I was saying, ah yes. Thanks to our great and original sport football, we avoid from being a fat butted man like you all Americans are. And look at this man, the one who is wearing a Curt Hawkins shirt. Don't you realize how bad your situation is? You role model a man like Curt Hawkins? Who doesn't have a home, a place to stay at nights, doesn't have food to eat and something to drink, only alcohol. Maybe this is another reason of you people's problems. You just take the wrong guy as the role model I mean look at your role models, Shawn Michaels, Curt Hawkins, Christopher Daniels, Christian, The Pope... I mean is this what is Raw about? I don't think so. Because I beat Curt Hawkins this week. Mankind and Abyss beaten up Daniels so bad this week. And at Royal Rumble, Pope will get his butt kicked by The Rock. You people always chose the wrong guy. You don't chose the winners, you chose the losers but you should chose winners like me. If you guys chose winners like me and come back to real life, you will be better, I guarantee it. And I'm a winner because I beat Curt Hawkins tonight on Raw. And I told you so before the match million times but you never listened and kept insisting on Curt Hawkins. But as I said, he was hit by a Bullhammer and the Party he had started, just get busted and that party ended in a bad way. Because that wasn't a party. It was a mess. I will show you guys how to do a party after I win another fluke man, a fluke champion, Christopher Daniels!

Yes, it has been announced that I'm facing Christopher Daniels this week on Raw, which is great because you know, that guy is champion. A Hardcore Champion! Oh what a great and valuable title that is for you! It represents blood, it represents extreme, it represents hardcore totally! Well, these three things mean nothing to me. Because all the blood that poured on that belt was blood of unhonored people like Christopher Daniels. That title had American blood on it. That title didn't have any wrestling matches, that title had deathmatches which is not a wrestling to me and all of Die Hard, Real Wrestling fans. Wrestling is about style, about technique, about charisma. And I have all these three. That's why I'm a former European, United States and a former Undisputed Champion. And when you look at Daniels, you see he doesn't have any of these qualities. He can't wrestle, his styles is same as Johnny Sins at Brazzers, he knows nothing about charisma. Daniels is like Barrett reverse. He doesn't have anything I have. Even the honor, even the passion, even the royalty. He only has insignificance, worthlessness. Just like his belt. Maybe that's the reason he is the Hardcore Champion.

I may not care about that belt but I know you people care a lot about that belt because you all worship to Hardcore like it's quite something. You worship to people who hold that belt. And you people still don't believe in my talent. That's why I am going to beat Christopher Daniels, no not just that, I am crush Christopher Daniels. Even worse than the beating he took from Mankind and Abyss. I am a bare knuckle brawler and bare knuckle champion. You all saw how hard my fists are. Every single time I landed a fist on Curt Hawkins, he cried like a little girl. Not just because he is like a little girl, because my fists are really hard, like a MMA fighter. I know how to fight and how to wrestle. Instead of good looking superstars, overrated wrestlers here, I witnessed toughess, I witnessed to get knocked down. And every single time I knocked down, I started to learn how to knock out. With a fist, with a forearm or anything else. I wasn't at backyard or little indies like all these guys were. I was at Wasteland, where real fights happen. Where hardest fists, kicks landed on your body. Thanks to that, I learned to be tough, I learned to beat up people. And now, I am the toughest man on this roster, no in this company. My background, the difficulties I have experienced made me Wade Barrett, they made me a former Undisputed Champion and they will make me a champion again! But all I need to do is beating your heroes one by one until none of them stands in front of me. And then, you all will believe in my talent, and you will realize who should be the real role model. Not Curt Hawkins, not Christopher Daniels... Not anyone but me! So this week Daniels, you, all the former Hardcore Champions and these people will learn about real Hardcore, about real toughness, about real roughness and real impact of a hit! I don't want to wrestle you Daniels, I want to fight against you, to prove all people you are nothing but a little boy who has pacifier in his mouth. America, tune on to see real Hardcore and real fight! Because this week on Raw, Wade Barrett is going to give you that!

Barrett firms his fist.

Attachments

• wadebarrett5.jpg
    wadebarrett5.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
1/8/13 Raw: Cesaro vs. Hawkins

The screen comes to life in a Therapy office.

DP_Griffin-eclectic-home-office_s4x3_lg.jpg

The doctor enters and sits at his desk and looks over some papers. He presses down on his call button, on the phone, and asks for Mr. Hawkins to enter. Through the door Hawkins and Reks enter and each take a seat on one of the chairs provided for them. They both prop their feet up on the ottomans, and get comfortable.

Curt Hawkins
Thank you for seeing me, Dr. Stanford. I've heard great things about you. The company actually told me about you, and I figured I'd give you a shot.

Dr. Stanford
What seems to be the problem, Mr. Hawkins?

Curt Hawkins
Well, you see. I used to be a great star in the UWF. You know? I had the gold, the money, the fame, the women. All of it. At such a young age. I was on top of the world, and quickly rising to become a top contender for the UWF Championship. I was the Hardcore champion, and was going strong in one of the longest reigns this company has ever seen...then came..the accident.

Dr. Stanford
The accident, Mr. Hawkins? Would you care to elaborate.

Curt Hawkins
It was..a dark and cold night. I had just lost the Hardcore Championship to James Storms, and I was going home to, you know, just chill out a bit, get my head clear and get back in the game doc..but when I got home..I..I..saw that my fish had died. Zippo. He was my everything Doc, you got to understand that. I don't even know how it happened. I live in a good neighbor hood, no cats, no stray birds. I made sure to feed him. He..he was only a year old, Doc.

Dr. Stanford takes some notes on a legal pad.

Dr. Stanford
And how has this effected you?

Curt Hawkins
I asked the company for some time off, to grieve the lose of my dear friend. They granted it to me, told me to take all the time I needed. So I did. I got my head together. I started treating myself better. Eating right, working out more. I felt great. I felt like I could just pick up where I left off again. So I called up the company and told them I was ready to make my return. They booked me for a Raw match against Mr. Anderson. I was back in the game Doctor, and I was ready to make my mark on UWF, and become champion again.

Dr. Stanford
And then what happened, Mr. Hawkins?

Curt Hawkins
I don't know why, or how this even happened, but..I lost, Doctor. I just..lost.

Hawkins now sits up and faces Dr. Stanford

Curt Hawkins
Do you know what it felt like to come back to a roaring crowd? One that missed me so much and then to let them down, in what was one of the biggest matches of my career. It was heartbreaking Doctor. So I did what any sane man would do, I hit the gym harder. I got better and beat Christopher Daniels. But it was a non title match, you see, so I didn't win my title back. Its like the company didn't even notice that I beat one of their champions. So I'm feeling good again, right? I look at the next card and BAM, I'm facing a newbie again. By then I'm thinking "What is this? UWF doesn't think I'm good enough to face anyone with a current record here?" I shook it off and I got ready for my match with Wade Barrett. I mean, he's new, I'm not. This one is going to be easy. Look at my face Doc, and tell me how that match went.

Dr. Stanford
That's a nasty black eye.

Curt Hawkins
Exactly! That brute just nailed me with his elbow! I saw stars Doc! Next thing I knew I was in the trainers room with a flash light aimed at my eyes, and Reks here throwing water in my face. I don't even remember the end of that match. I lost again. I went from champion to jobber, just like that...

Hawkins sinks back down into his seat.

Dr. Stanford
Who are you facing this week?

Curt Hawkins
Antonio Cesaro, some indy legend I hear. Making a name here in the UWF currently. Well, fine! He can make a name all he wants because I know more then anyone how easy it is to fall in this company! His falls coming soon, I tell you, it's coming soon!

Dr. Stanford
Is this Antonio?

He holds up a picture

tumblr_m8zgewTmTn1r15y4u.jpg

Curt Hawkins
Yeah, thats him, so what?

Dr. Stanford
And this is the Christopher Daniels fella, the guy you beat?

He holds up another photo.

christopherdaniels.jpg

Curt Hawkins
Yes..where are you going with this?

Dr. Stanford
Notice something between the two?

Curt Hawkins
They're both bald?

Dr. Stanford
Yes..

Curt Hawkins:
Thats it! Doc, you did it, you found my problem! I can beat bald guys! Thats it, thats it, thats it! Reks, lets go! We got a bald guy to beat!

They both run out of the room leaving Doctor Stanford alone.

Reactions: 1 person

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: 1/8/13 Raw: Cesaro vs. Hawkins

The video feed cuts to Antonio Cesaro sitting in his locker room watching the Curt Hawkins promo transpire before he turns to the camera and begins to speak.

blackoutresults21.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: This is your attempt at humour Curt Hawkins?... Dass ich nicht lache!. This is so typical of you Americans. You would rather make a silly little vignette than face your opponent and tell him to his face what you feel. But I digress for I must keep some class and civility when talking about my opponent which is why I must go out there and challenge you Curt Hawkins, to come out of your silly little psychologists room and come down to the ring to face me...

Cesaro leaves and walks down the hall. The camnera feeds back to ringside. There is a short delay before a now familiar and detested theme plays over the PA system.

C'est Miracle...

[video=youtube;wkx_u85bVjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkx_u85bVjs[/video]

'Miracle' by Jim Johnston hits the PA system and from the back walks Antonio Cesaro, he has his recently won United States Championship wrapped around his waist as he walks down the ramp sneering at the crowd. He walks around ringside and grabs a microphone before getting into the ring via the ring steps. He stands in front of the crowd and holds his United States Championship high in the air for the world to see before throwing it over his shoulder and beginning to speak.

10-25-2012+11-40-26+AM.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: This here on my shoulder is living proof that I am everything I say I am and I tell no lie. Last week I suffered a defeat to Christian. But let's face it, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter at all in the long scheme of things if I lose to someone like Christian, a well established veteran, because he didn't take what hangs over my shoulder right now the United States Championship which I won two weeks ago. I won this title in a match that featured the likes of Shawn Michaels, Mankind and Batista... three experienced main eventers, three of the best this company has to offer... and one by one they all went over the top rope for me to claim my fourth championship reign here in UWF as YOUR United States Champion. Then this week I am announced as a participant in the Royal Rumble match... and in the same sentence I am placed in a match with Mister Curt Hawkins. Talk about opposites.

The crowd boo, they begin to chant Hawkins' name as Antonio hushes them.

Halt den Mund!...schließen Sie Ihren Mund wird deinen Champion sprechen!. I deserve the respect of all of you, as I am YOUR champion and I represent all of you with the class and dignity a true European would represent even the lowest form of people with. Something Curt Hawkins would not do. You see whilst Curt Hawkins would rather hang around with his friend Tyler Reks and make hilariously unfunny stupid videos, I am training. I am lifting weights, I am swimming, running, stretching so that I am ready for the Royal Rumble. I do not care much for this match this week as I have other focuses such as winning the Royal Rumble and Main Eventing Wrestlemania... but until such times I must show the whole world why I am the best European wrestler to ever set foot in this ring and why I am YOUR United States Champion and why I will remain YOUR United States Champion. And I'll do that by making sure that Curt Hawkins is knocked out and misses the Royal Rumble... because he simply... doesn't deserve his place amongst the elite, he doesn't deserve to stand beside Mister Antonio Cesaro.

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: 1/8/13 Raw: Cesaro vs. Hawkins

Just about the time Cesaro gets out his last word, the music of Curt Hawkins hits the PA system to a wave of cheers. He steps out from the back, full of energy as him and Reks pose on the stage.

SD_672_Photo_101.jpg

They make their way quickly down the ramp, and enter the ring. Hawkins has a microphone in his hand and stares at Antonio. He looks around at the audience cheering for him. He points as himself a few times as saying "Me?"

CurtHawkins3_display_image.jpg

Curt Hawkins
Whoa buddy, they must really hate you because I'm sure they don't like me this much.

That draws a cheep pop from the crowd

Curt Hakwins
Man, you got a rugby ball stuck up your butt or something because you have got to be one of the most grumpy men I have ever seen in my life. You don't do this, you don't do that, discipline this, yada yada yada. Welcome to America. We sleep in beds, we watch Football, we take elevators, we drive. We know how to live buddy! You need to losen up. What is there to complain about? I mean, you are OUR United States Champion. You're obviously going to win the Rumble with how many times you said you are. You got it all man! So why do you come out here every week looking like you smelled a bad fart and ate a spoiled egg? Lives a party, pal, and you need to learn to put on your pointy hat, and just go with the flow.

Hawkins pulls out a party hat, and tries to give it to Cesaro, who refuses to grab it.

Curt Hawkins
Your lose.

He puts the hat on himself

Curt Hawkins
Well, here I am. Face to face. You wanted me to come out here and tell you how I felt face to face. That's all fine and well with me. Here's what I think, here's how I feel buddy, I feel like you are party pooper. Yep, that's it. You're a party pooper. Good thing I bring enough party with me where ever I go. Listen here pal, just in case you didn't know, I am also entered in that little Royal Rumble match that you're already claiming victory of. Now, I'm not saying that I'm going to win it...but..I'm going to win it. And when I do, I'll make sure to give you a ring side ticket, so you can see me achieve the one thing you can never do. Win a world championship. Let's face it, the most you'll have to do with WrestleMania is chanting my name. Here, I'll get you started. Haw-kins...Haw-kins...Haw-kins...

The crowd has joined in now.

Curt Hawkins
I may not be on a very big roll right now in the UWF but anyone's luck can change at any time. It's 2013 and lady luck is right by my side. I've proven I can be a champion, I've proven I can beat a champion and it's time to do it again. It's time for...change!

Status
Not open for further replies.