UWF - Past Raw Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Reaction score
UWF Raw - Christian vs. Mankind

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and is handed a microphone. As Christian walks to the centre of the ring, his music ceases as he then waits for the crowd to become quiet before he speaks.

Christian15.jpg

Christian: I'd like to begin by pointing something out that I said last week. I promised that the days of Captain Charisma being forced to settle for second best are over, and if last night was anything to go off I'm clearly a man of my word. But that's just it; I've always been a man of my word. You have your moments where things don't go your way, but for me it tends to be due to circumstances out of my control. See I've had five defeats in my UWF career and I remember each one like they happened just yesterday. I've been beaten because of conspiracies, I've been beaten because of men of power capitalising on a frail mindset, and I've even been beaten because my partner couldn't carry his own end. It's a rare occurrence for any superstar on the Raw roster, past or present, to hold their hand up in the air and say "I beat Christian fair and square". I've taken on all comers and I've flicked the kill switch on their aspirations, on their careers... but what do I have to show for it? I've been on Raw since the end of May, but what do I have to show for my domination? I've beaten just about everybody there is to beat, I've been a part of a dominant group, and I've ended careers. I should be the guy the entire world associates not only Tuesday Night Raw with but this company as a whole. Unfortunately what should be and what is reality are two completely different things, but my victory last night that saw the end of Antonio Cesaro's undefeated streak is a clear sign of things to come.

Like last week, Christian is in quite a determined mood. He's looking to have his voice heard.

Christian: I deserve one... more... World Championship match, and that's just what I'm going to have earned by the end of this month. See at the beginning of last night, our esteemed General Manager announced the seven Raw superstars, which later turned out to be eight, for the Royal Rumble match. Just as it should've been, my name was announced first, which signifies that no matter what obstacle he has thrown at me, D'Angelo Dinero can't deny that Raw's Captain cannot be kept quiet. D'Angelo can't deny that I am Raw's shining light when it comes to a Rumble victory, and for the sake of his precious brand he's going to have no choice but to place his ego to one side and back me every step of the way. If D'Angelo wants Raw to truly be the number one brand, he'll want the Rumble winner to come from his show, and again only I am capable of achieving just that. I know my peeps that make up the UWF Universe will disagree with that statement, as well as every single superstar in the back, but that's just what I've come to expect. As I said earlier, I'm a man of my word and I always have been, but it's my word that always comes into question and is used against me whenever I get screwed, am let down, or just simply don't show up. I'm made to look like an idiot and am ignored for what I deserve, all the while being handed undeserving opponents that I have to waste my time with. Just like this week.

Christian is a little annoyed by that thought but he moves on.

Christian: See unlike Mankind, I don't need to hire a bodyguard who's just a larger version of myself. To me it's a sign that Mankind knows he can't get the job done and therefore needs assistance in making a name for himself on Raw, even after D'Angelo has handed him opportunity after opportunity. He failed in becoming Tag Team Champion, he failed in becoming King of the Ring, and last night he failed in becoming Hardcore Champion. Even Abyss failed in becoming NXT Champion, and next week they'll fail again. Last night was only the beginning of Christian's Vengeance, and at the Royal Rumble I will earn myself one... more... World Championship shot, which'll take place on the Grandest Stage of Them All. Raw is going to be hearing and seeing a side of me that has never been more determined to carve through the roster and see that justice is served... and that's a promise you bet I'm going to keep!

Christian is heavily booed by the crowd as he stares down the barrel of the camera, with not even the slightest sign of a grin. Christian now waits to see whether Mankind emerges or not.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw - Christian vs. Mankind

OH, YES!!!

paul-bearer-61.jpg

The shrill voice of Paul Bearer breaks the moment as the crowd gives a rather unwelcomed response. As the crowd boos, the chubby figure holding the urn aloft is seen entering the arena flanked by figures bearing torches. The URN which carries in it implements of Hardcore destruction have become an object of obsession once again for the strange superstar known as Mankind. But, as Paul Bearer stops at the top of the ramp and turns, two figures lumber out of the backstage area. Mankind, with his patented disheveled look, stands side by side the Monster ABYSS! The Hardcore legend never really looks over at the monstrous behemoth, but jerks his head in reaction to the crowd's anger. It almost seems as if it is hurting him as he writhes in pain. On the other hand, Abyss seems to soak it in, showing that toothless smile from ear to ear. Paul Bearer holds the urn high as Mankind reaches out as if in need of it. However, as Abyss sees the urn held in the air, he seems agitated and begins screaming as pyro goes off all around them.

paul-bearer-59.jpg

tve75184-19961212-1877-1.gif
217520-20abyss20mask20tna.png

As Paul Bearer proceeds down the ramp, he hands the urn to Mankind and produces a microphone from God knows where.

You dare speak of Justice, Captain Charisma? You dare stand there in the ring with that smug look on your face as if you are in the position to make promises that you know you cannot keep?!! You overstep your bounds, Christian! But you are right. There WILL be a carving through the roster! A culling that will eliminate the weak and lay low the strong! But I DID warn you, didn't I? I told you this day would come! That the horsemen would ride and the end would come! You all hid in your houses on December 21st as if that would save you. WELL, it hasn't!! 2013; the year of the DARK RIDERS is upon you and YOU, CHRISTIAN, will be the first to suffer under the beating of their hoof-beats!!

Bearer reaches the ring steps and ascends into the ring as Mankind and Abyss roll in causing Christian to ready himself for a fight. The portly Paul Bearer steps into the ring and reassures him.

You think Abyss has joined us to meerly act as a bodyguard? OH, NO! He is the second of four horsemen who will run rampant through the brands of UWF! Mankind is the horseman of PAIN! ABYSS is the horsemen of CHAOS!! Together they will bring a message of pain and anarchy from our DARK MASTER! It is he who wills this and you have no right to question it!!

Abyss and Mankind flank Bearer staring intently at Christian.

paul-bearer-20.jpg

You speak of what you deserve. That is not for you to determine, young man. The Dark Master himself has already determined what you...DESERVE...and it is not another championship shot!! OH, NO!! It is pain and suffering at the hands of my horsemen!! For if you are the epitome of what RAW is to be, then you MUST be the first to fall as an example of the things to come. You think this is just about gold or a shiny belt? You delude yourself, BOY! This is about those in need of a lesson from the dark side; in need of retribution a long time coming! You think we waste your time? Think again. You are here for this appointed time for a sacred reason! You as well as we are here because the DARK MASTER WILLS IT!

Christian seems to disagree as Paul Bearer, as well as his two minions, step closer.

imagesqtbnANd9GcScESdaghun9WpLldzodNmpM6ymD3u33HAYJ26Hao3-PG7XqwTdKRXZ7pBPVw.jpg

You think you've been wronged? You are where you are because of DESTINY! You are helpless in the face of what is to come! You think 2012 was a bad year for you? You haven't seen anything yet! 2013, a most unlucky of years, will see the end of arrogant little punks like you and a dark, new APOCALPSE dawning for us all!!!!

As the shrill voice of Paul Bearer ends in a near scream, both Mankind and Abyss begin laughing as if they know what comes next.​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Raw 1/8/13 Wade Barrett vs Christopher Daniels

Daniels walks out, but only not to music. The fans don’t seem to notice him until a stage hand decides to put the camera on him and his face is plastered on the titantron. The fans go wild as they finally notice Daniels. He has a look of confusion. He stares at Barrett for a long time with this look before he puts up a finger indicating everybody wait a moment. He walks to the back for a little bit, the fans making their confusion known. Daniels suddenly walks out with a microphone and a folding chair in hand.

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Excuse me, James Storm did this once, and I wanted to see how it feels.

Daniels unfolds the chair and plunks down, his championship bouncing off his shoulder. Daniels quickly picks it up and hoists it over his shoulder once again before he continues speaking.

Now, what was I going to say? Oh yes, hi Wade! How are you doing this fine evening? You know, I wasn’t around when you won all those championships, which yes, is a huge accomplishment. I’m sure your mother would be very proud. I know the God’s were shining down ever so brightly upon you in those glory days. But I have to see anything that just screams Triple Crown Champion. I mean don’t get me wrong, your win over Curt this week was impressive. I have faced that guy a couple of times and could never beat him. So I’ll give you credit for taking out our young Party Starter. But a single win shouldn’t warrant this much cockiness. Never mind the fact that you are a former Undisputed Champion, but even after all this time, do you believe people remember that? I have not heard mention of your name or your title reign since I debuted here. Now, since it was announced that you and I would be wrestling each other, I decided to study up on you a little bit.

And my, oh my, is it an impressive little profile you have! I won’t get into detail here, mainly because I don’t have that kind of time. But I will say I have a ton of respect for what you have accomplished in this company. Well I shouldn’t say this company, as it wasn’t even in this company. Well technically that is. It was considered UCW I believe back in the day. But all this talk about championships and accomplishments wants me to discuss some of my achievements. Well first and foremost, this Hardcore Championship of mine. I defeated James Storm for it; something a lot of people said couldn’t be done. Sure I had the help of Christian, involuntary I might add! I never asked Christian to help me out. Although in my opinion, it did kind of turn into a blessing in disguise did it not? I’m pretty sure everybody here is enjoying my reign as Hardcore Champion. Well everyone except for possibly Mankind and Abyss.

The fans cheer in support of Daniels, who folds his right leg over his left one to get a bit more comfortable.

Now you said something there, something I can’t simply allow to go unnoticed. You said I was untalented, you said I only fight for blood and such. I’d like to point out that I have only been in a few Hardcore matches simply because of this name of the championship. I’ve usually been the type to actually wrestle. The fans love this stuff though! They seem to really enjoy the violence. So much so that I’ve had that one fat guy you so offhandedly insulted shout at me demanding blood! Yeah I remember you buddy. You grabbed hold of me that one time while was on the floor using the barrier for support. You shouted in my ear that you demanded blood. I forget who I was wrestling, but it kind of freaked me out. Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, you say all these things about me, but don’t exactly sound like you’ve done your homework. Sure I was in the Indy’s, some even make claims of me being the King of the Indy’s at one point. An honour I’ll take to my grave!

You see, in the independent circuit, there was some raw talent eager to show off their skills. Heck, if it wasn’t for all of that stuff, you wouldn’t have guys like CM Punk or Austin Aries or pretty much any of the guys here. All we’d be would be whispers in the wind. But that whisper grew into a shout to the Heavens! The God’s themselves saw to it that some of the best and brightest be noticed. I feel blessed to have been a part of something so great such as some of the smaller companies. I will be damned if you insult my origins! You may have contradicted yourself a little though. You see, you mentioned that I have no wrestling talent, yet neither do you if we’re going to be technical about it. You’re a brawler; you brawled for a majority of your career. Where is the wrestling in that? Where is the real technical wrestling in that? Is that a little too realistic for you? I think I’ll continue a bit more. I’m a real wrestler, have been since the day I started wrestling, but you go on about how you fought hard and that toughened you up. I’ve been in quite a few brawls myself. I’d like to believe I too have toughened up. But that’s enough about that, let’s talk more about you.

You come back after such a long time, and expect a hero’s welcome it would seem. I don’t understand why though. You haven’t really been a nice guy since you’ve come back. To be honest, I’m kind of siding with the fans a little on this one; you’re a bit of a prick. But I’m not the type of man to truly judge. I’m just a simply man enjoying life as a wrestler in his old age. After all I have picked up the nickname Old Man Daniels. Something I also gladly accept. You see, during my travels I’ve learned a few things. One of which is to not fret over the small stuff. But you feel since you’re a former Undisputed Champion that you should be treated like royalty. You have this sense of accomplishment, although rightfully earned. But in such a pompous way, you feel as though you’re kind of the world. You’re not my kind though; my king would probably have to be the King of the Ring John Morrison.

The fans really pop for that statement. They pop slightly more as Daniels gets up from his chair and slowly walks down the ramp towards the ring.

Now, the way I see is this, you and I clearly don’t see eye to eye. If we did, well I’m pretty sure all forms of Hell would have frozen over. But aside from that crude remark, allow me to respond to your closing statement for just a moment. This is not a Hardcore match we are going to be in. It is supposed to be a simple and normal singles match. No stipulation, no weapons, just good old fashioned wrestling. So this false sense of superiority is certainly not needed. I’ll gladly meet you in that ring for a fight.

Daniels stops just at the bottom of the ring looking up at Barrett.

Unfortunately that won’t be tonight, as I have a strong feeling you’ll want to face me at my best. I mean, there wouldn’t be much honour in fighting a man who’s not one hundred percent now would there? So I’m going to get into this ring right now, and I’m going to test you. Are you as tough as you say you are, or are you a coward?

With that Daniels jumps up onto the outskirts of the ring and slips through the ropes getting right into the face of Wade Barrett, waiting for his response.

Aniking

Reaction score

Christian waits patiently for the laughter to subside before he proceeds.

Christian17.jpg

Christian: I'm sorry, Paul, but do you expect me to believe this crap? That it's the "Dark Master's will" for me to be beaten on Raw this week by one of your little cronies? I'm not an idiot, I've been in this business long enough to know when people are playing mind games, attempting to intimidate opponents with little tricks, and that's all this is. I'm not saying this "Dark Master" won't surface and you'll waddle up to me and say straight to my face "I TOLD YOU SO" even though I never denied it, but the fact is I really don't care. I'm over seeing mysterious codes and messages like these as they're too predictable, too easy to decode. We saw Chris Jericho play the same tired game back in June for his return, and now I wouldn't be surprised if this is all just an elaborate hype for the eventual return of the Undertaker. Who knows, but my point is you failed at trying to intimidate me, you failed at trying to send some sort of twisted message, and the whole point why we're out here still remains. See Paul, not only am I going to show up to Raw as fearless as I can possibly be, but I'm going to step inside this ring, look Mankind deep into his soulless eyes... and I'm going to beat him. You see, I did what he couldn't do a few weeks ago, and that is beat Antonio Cesaro, so what makes you think having Abyss join your little party is going to alter his fortunes at all?

Before the trio can even move, Christian continues speaking.

Christian: Exactly, because it's not going to! After next week, you three will go one way and attempt to usher in a reign of darkness or whatever the hell it is you freaks do, while on the other hand I'll move on to winning the Royal Rumble and main eventing at Wrestlemania. I'm a man of my word, Paul, I don't just run my mouth because I like the way I sound. I lay down the cold, hard facts, and that's all that statement is. I don't make promises I can't supposedly keep, which is rich coming from a man who seems to think I'll suffer at the hands of "The Dark Riders" on Raw. Something tells me that's not going to happen, Paul, and it's because I'm sick and tired of settling for second best. If I lose to Mankind, that's me settling for second best, and I can't have that. I've worked too hard for too long - ending careers, beating worthless opponents, overcoming disappointments out of my control - to have some freak come along and ruin my moment. D'Angelo has already put me off course too many times now, throwing distraction after distraction my way, which is all Mankind is. He's a stepping stone, in fact all three of you are, and next week I'm going to step all over you and inch ever closer to a Rumble victory and one... more... World Championship shot.

There's still no sign of Christian's trademark grin, suggesting he's truly not messing around. His gaze is set right on Mankind as he waits to hear a response.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Wait.. Wait hold on... I know why you want to come down here and fight me. The real reason is not about you being hundred percent or me being a braveheart from England. It's just because if we fight right here, right now there would not be any rules. Did you think for a second that I am a silly man? Did you think that I am a stupid man? Let me get this one straight into your damaged brain Christopher, I know what your plan is. You thought about getting me pissed off and letting you get into this ring. Well my friend, this would not happen right now. It has two reasons for me. First one is, people would like to see Christopher Daniels vs Wade Barrett! Don't you guys? (Gets cheered) That puts me into dilemma because these people right here and those people watching us from TV do no respect me. Which means, I do not care about them, until they respect me. So if they want it I do not want to do it. But if we take all of these people out of the equation, as I said I really want to fight you. I want to fight you so bad Daniels. Maybe I just have overlooked you when I started my speech. And I was right. Not because you were untalented or other negative comments. It's just because I'm too good for you. When you compare yourself against me, I am way better than you Daniels. But I respect your athletic skills and your background. But as you said, you are Old Man Daniels! You aren't the man who was one of the main guys of Total Nonstop Action. You are no more the man who had a lot of accomplishments in TNA. You are just the man who holds that unworthy title on your shoulder, sometimes getting it around your waist like it is something. You were a good wrestler Daniels, but you are not in my league anymore. You are a washed up, has been! But I am today and I am the future of this company. Do you know how big wrestling authorities call me as? "The Future World Champion". It means a lot to me, it should mean a lot to all this people, unfortunately they are so dumb to understand it, and it should mean a lot to you! Because you have to take all the experience you get from the past with you and put it against my hunger, my desire, my youth and my fresh talent. But I should congratulate you on doing your homework so well, but that's not enough because it seems to me you are overlooking me a little bit. So, I give you a chance to think about it more, work on it more until we meet in this ring for the first time since my return.

Now, the other reason that I would not fight right now and right here is just because it may give you a lot of advantages. Like a kendo stick, like a chair, like a table and all that extreme and hardcore stuff. Right now, there are no rules! And this is your advantage, this is what you are good at since you become slower because of your age, since you are the Hardcore Champion. You are a clever man Daniels. With this Hardcore stuff, you got an advantage on your side and now, with that on your side, you can get over me and beat me up. I won't let it happen. As you said, we do not see eye to eye. We are different. You are a man who smiles at all these people's faces, you are a man who get on well with all these people. And I am not. I hate all these people because they are worthless, I hate all these people because they have no taste in wrestling, they have no taste in music, they have no taste in sports. How can a human being can love Justin Bieber songs? Or Lady Gaga songs? Or... Nicki Minaj songs? How can a human being can love rugby and baseball. These sports sucks. And how can a human being love a wrestler like you, when they have a talent like me! I do not get that Christopher, maybe all this hate, all this bad guy stuff is all about it. Because I had done everything in this company. I've been the European Champion, I've been champion of this country by winning the United States Championship and I've been the Undisputed Champion! After all of these things, I decided to come back here and all they gave to me was booo's. All they give to me was thumbs down. I have no problem with that because I do not want to smile at their faces like I am some kind of a hero. I do not want a hero's welcome. All I want is, respect! All I want is some respect to my origins, some respect to me and some respect to my accomplishments. But they just do not give that. Until they give me what I deserve, I am going to crush all of their heroes. I said this last week and no one believed me! No one! But after all, I done what I said and I crushed Curt Hawkins. I busted his party with a bullhammer. He may be the Party Starter but I am the Party Ender. And now I am going to end another party, I am going to crush another man's happy life. It is you Christopher. As I was listening to you, I thought about how different we were. I am a man of my own. I am a Wade Barrett guy, my king is myself. I do what I want, whenever I want, wherever I want! But as you said, your king would have been John Morrison, your king would have not be you? This is a humiliating comment about you that is said by you. So if Morrison would have tell you anything, you would do that with please huh? I did not face that John Morrison guy but believe me, if I had faced him, he would have get what he deserve. Royalty comes from your ancestors and I am sure his ancestors are some kind of worthless Rockstars, some kind of poor people who begs in the streets and makes music.You are an inferior champion my friend. Taking another person as a king to yourself is a indication of being inferior. And in my book, inferior people does not belong where I belong. That's why I am going to crush you, but not here. I will crush you at the right time, at the right place. Just wait a little bit Christopher... Believe me I want to get my hands on you more than you want. And at Raw, it will be a fight. A simple match, a singles match, but it will be a fight!

Barrett stares down Daniels.

BDC

Reaction score

paulbearer-290x160_zps2d2a572c-1.jpg

Oh, this isn't about playing games or undecodable messages, Christian! We are not here to give you clues in hopes that you will or will not figure out what comes next. I bring you only the facts, young man. The fact that our Dark Master awaits his time in the shadows; searching for those whom he can depend on and those whom he will have to destroy. You can play guessing games all you want. WE are here, me and my Dark Riders, to prepare the way; nothing more, nothing less!!

Suddenly, Mankind grabs the microphone and steps up to Christian with his usual crazed look on his face; still clutching the golden Urn.

smallestmankind.jpg

For once, this isn't about you, Captain Charisma!! This isn't about your perfect smile or your immaculate hair, your cute little names for your finshers or any of your damn peeps!! This is about the way things will be from now on!! HE waits in silence; plotting...planning. He can't stand 'creepy little bastards' like you and has dedicated himself to your eradication! THAT is why Abyss and myself are here. Not to intimidate you. We could give a rat's ass if you're scared of us or not! It doesn't matter if your scared! It doesn't matter if your intimidated! It means nothing to us how you go down in the end. The only thing the two of us are concerned with is that you DO go down and STAY down!!

Christian stands his ground showing no sign of his cocky, mocking smile, but his refusal to react just feeds Mankind's fervor.

tumblr_mangoaaiVF1rqoq0po1_500-1.jpg

You want the cold hard facts? I'm one pissed off psycho! I was ripped out of my suburban bliss and strapped back into this hell of a mask by YOUR Master, Vince Macmahon! I find myself inflicted by every possible cliché of the wrestling world whether it be the very European Ceasero or that damned Sexy boy, Shawny. THEN, after all of that, I get the hardcore title dangled around in front of my face by that freakin' dark angel of cosmic absurdity, Christopher Daniels! But, even after all of that...I have to stand in the ring and listen to you go on about your courage and your damned 'one more title shot'! You gotta be kidding me? Ya know, I really don't care what kind of match they book us in. I'm bringing the tables and chairs and even the damned silverware to this one! I'm gonna shove barbie, my barbed wired mistress, up your pompous ass and, then, after that, I'm gonna give what's left to my associte, Abyss, here. Oh, they'll be talking about this one for a long time to come, Christian. You may score the win, but what I'd worry about is whether you'll walk again. Cause I don't give a damned about a win/loss record. I could care less if the referee raises my hand in victory anymore! I'm not playing Vince's games ANYMORE!! What I do care about is the bidding of my Master. And what he wants is your head on a platter!

Mankind turns and runs his free hand through his mess of hair and, suddenly, turns to rant...

AND THAT''S EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE GONNA GIVE HIM!! Cause when we get through with you, this match will be...

Expectantly, ABYSS grabs the mic and looks down at Christian and yells...

0.jpg

AN INSTANT CLASSIC!!!!

Aniking

Reaction score

As Abyss steps back and stands alongside Mankind & Paul Bearer, Christian's shown with his eyes closed. It quickly becomes evident that it's not out of fear, rather for an awkward reason. Christian opens his eyes and raises his hand to his face, using a finger to wipe away some saliva that projected from Abyss' mouth. Christian looks none too impressed about it either.

Christian1.jpg

Christian: I'd appreciate a little common courtesy if possible. I don't know if that's how you freaks do business, but that's just a tad disgusting. Show me a little more respect next time, you giant wierdo!

Christian pops his microphone underneath his arm, bends down slightly, and uses his shirt to wipe his face completely clean as a precaution. Christian grabs hold of the microphone again and uses it for its purpose.

Christian: In fact, all three of you should be showing the future winner of the Royal Rumble, the future Wrestlemania main eventer, the respect I deserve! This is just what I've been talking about; me having to waste my time with guys who I shouldn't be sharing the same ring with, while in the meantime I deserve so much more. I deserve more than having to stand here and listen to threat after threat, threats that'll simply prove my point that I'm better than you. See Mankind, you can stand there wearing that ridiculously outdated mask and promise all sorts of violence, but the moment you wield any kind of weapon and hit me with it, you'll do nothing but harm your cause. You really think my peeps care about your Dark Master? They don't even care for me and yet I'm their Captain. Do you think I care about your Dark Master? No, no I don't, in fact nobody cares at all. Your Dark Master can rot in the shadows for all I care, because the fact is he means nothing when Raw rolls around. Not only that but your cute little alliance with Abyss means nothing either. You're stepping inside this ring to go one-on-one with Captain Charisma, and if recent form is anything to go by, your quest to "eradicate" me is going to fail... like I said it would.

Christian offers a slight grin in response to his final few words, but it quickly disappears.

Christian: In all honesty, feel free to introduce weapons into the match. No seriously, go right ahead and do it, you've got my permission. But when you do just that, and I know you will as you're twisted and just won’t be able to resist, just remember that all you'll be doing is adding another win into my win-loss column and showing to the world that you're nothing but a coward. Now tell me, would your Dark Master want to have a coward associated with him? Something tells me the answer to that question would be a no, because your entire group, everything you stand for and are looking to accomplish, would all be considered a joke. I already consider all three of you a joke, but nobody listens to me even though I'm a man of my word. Like I said, I deal out the cold, hard facts, Mankind, and that's what I've just done. All I want out of this match is a victory; it's as simple as that. Bring weapons into the equation, get yourself disqualified, set all your work back and watch as I ride a wave of momentum towards one... more... World Championship shot. That's all I want, that's all I deserve, and that's EXACTLY what I'm going to get!

Christian stares confidently at Mankind, ignoring that the other two are even there for a moment.

Christian: And what, YOU'RE going to stop me? Give me a break.

Christian bravely turns his back on the trio and takes a few steps around the ring. His face is shown briefly on the titantron and details a look of disappointment in once again having to deal with inferior opposition.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Daniels smiles in a mocking way. He looks around at the crowd and nods his head in certain directions. The fans seem to enjoy this as they cheer for him. He looks back at Barrett and his smile fades away.

“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels:
You want to know why they cheer me, why they respect me so much. It’s because I show them respect, I show them the kind of love they send my way. It’s not just a one way trip for respect Wade. It goes both ways. You show them love, they show you love. You respect them, they may respect you. I mean this is like the CM Punk thing all over again, you demand respect, but don’t do anything to really deserve it. Sure you won all those Championships, but that doesn’t mean anything when you verbally attack them all the time. You don’t get anywhere in this business like that, unless the General Manager is a bit of a jerk and likes what you do. But in my own personal opinion, you won’t get far. In fact, you go on about how you’ll destroy me, but you have to check out my pretty impressive record since I returned from my spiritual journey. I’ve only lost one match since returning. I’ve held onto this belt for a fairly long time also. But I don’t require weapons to win my fights contrary to what you so willingly believe. In fact, most of the matches I’ve won have been regular matches won by pure skill.

Speaking of skill, let’s go over what you said about my age being a factor into my skills. I’m in my forties and have yet to skip a beat. Every day I come out here and give it my all. I put my body on the line doing what I can not only to win the match, but to entertain the crowd. But I guess with my age I do have to be careful of myself. I wouldn’t want to break a hip or something. Fact is, I’ve never been better! I’m probably in the best shape I’ve ever been in, and I have no plans of retiring soon. Something you’ll learn in time is to never judge a book by its cover. Or maybe in this case, a man by his age, I mean look at Hugh Hefner! That guy is like a hundred years old and still going with hundreds of young and beautiful women. Man’s a legend honestly! Something I too plan to be. I don’t think it’ll happen if I all get is opening matches with the likes of you.

So how about we take away all these so called advantages I have over you. You think that just because I am the Hardcore Champion that I am all about the Hardcore. That couldn’t be any further from the truth; I was simply given an opportunity which I capitalized on! Now I defend this belt in any way. If that means I have to use weapons, so be it. It’s what comes with the territory. I wouldn’t be a good Hardcore Champion if I didn’t use these weapons. I’m not some deranged psychopath though; I know when to use weapons. I know that the only time I ever use weapons is during a Hardcore match. So these comments you make that make it seem as though I am a brutal animal need to stop. I’m a true wrestler much like you claim to be yourself. I’m one of the purest wrestlers this business has seen! And I’m not just saying that to seem that a cocky old man. I’m saying this because it’s partway true.

The fans seem to agree as they cheer for him once more. Daniels just looks on as a chant begins to arise indicating that he is awesome. He smiles widely, a single tear escaping his right eye.

Thank you guys, I truly needed that. Now Wade, you say I proved how inferior I am by claiming that John Morrison was my king, but I guess sarcasm is lost on you. But I think I’d like to elaborate on what you said a touch, but only from my point of view. I am in no way inferior in any way. I have no king if I’m going to be honest. I only said John Morrison was because he won the friggin King of the Ring tournament! Something that was not too easy for him given some of the talent that was in it. You speak of ancestors, but you don’t seem like you have a single royal bone in your body. So where is this sense of royalty coming from exactly? I don’t think it’s coming from your multiple championships, maybe you’re really crazy. Right my Lords?

Daniels asks as he looks up, the crowd starts to laugh thinking it’s a joke.

Yeah, they say you may have some mental problems. I’m going to have to agree with them on this one.

The crowd laughs once again. Daniels chuckles himself before he forces himself to get serious once more.

But you passed! You passed the test! Did you really think I wanted to fight you? I’m not even at one hundred percent after what that coward Mankind and his puppet Abyss did to me. I’d like to at least be at my best when I face my opponents, but the heart in me knows that if it came down to it, I’d fight any opponent even if I was at only ten percent. I’m not someone who would back down from a fight of any kind. And with such an acclaimed brawler such as you, how can I refuse such an interesting battle? You, the bare knuckle champion taking on me the Hardcore Champion! That’s something that should have happened a long time ago. I’m surprised it took so long. You and I aren’t completely unalike. You seem to be the type of person who’s very confident in their skills. But you also have an edge about you that can lash out at any moment. I actually like that about you.

You’re the kind of guy that will push me to my limits. Yet another test set for me. You see ever since my return, the God’s have been testing me. And this right here is the real champion. A former Undisputed Champion. That’s something I don’t think I’ve ever had to face before. You’re the kind of person that can help me prove to the God’s that I am not just a fallen angel; I can be so much more! I know you won’t hesitate to strike upon me, and I will be the courteous one and do the exact same. This shall be a fight for sure, and the outcome is something that can’t exactly be foretold.

Daniels lowers his microphone as he looks directly into the eyes of Wade Barrett.​

OOC: Can we keep at 2 a piece? I won't really have much time to TT anymore.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Re: 1/8/13 Raw: Cesaro vs. Hawkins

Antonio Cesaro smugly laughs in the face of Curt Hawkins before raising the microphone to his mouth once more.

normal_044_zpsb8e386eb-1_zpsad5287a1.jpg

Antonio Cesaro: Ah!, 'Change!'... that one word you Americans love so much. A word that gets thrown around a lot here in the United States. A word that can make a crowd go into raptures at the mere mentioning of it. Yet... has America ever really changed?. I mean, apart from when your President, Barack Obama promised change and drove the economy off of a cliff and took away any credibility in the world America still had, nothing has ever changed n America, in these United States of Apathy. You're still a nation of no-brains. A nation of soft-eggs, of girly-men and gun toting religious fanatics. This country is almost as backwards as this wrestling company which chooses not to put their most talented and world travelled wrestler in Main Event matches but instead in matches with a no-mark, a nobody and never will be like you, Curt Hawkins. You quite frankly don't deserve to walk in the footsteps of a man as good and as talented as Mister Antonio Cesaro.

Curt Hawkins shakes his head angrily, Cesaro continues.

Is Mister Antonio Cesaro a 'party-pooper?'. Of course I am!. Why wouldn't I be?, I have no time for parties when I'm busy being successful and why would I ever want to attend a party with someone like you anyway!?. A former 'Hardcore Champion'... a belt without dignity, without class, without that certain European touch. Unlike me, the CURRENT United States Champion and THREE TIME European Champion. You to me, are an underling. This is proved by the fact in the time I left and came back you did nothing, when I did return, I won a championship... when you left and came back, you did absolutely nothing and you continue to do absolutely nothing. You are a pathetic excuse for a wrestler also, and I can not wait to show you exactly how a real man defeats his opponent. No silly party antics, no show boating. Pure power, pure strength, pure technical ability and I can promise you this Mister Curt Hawkins, your defeat will be at the hands of the next winner of the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania main-eventer and as always it will be done... purely European.

Antonio Cesaro goes to leave the ring but says one last thing in his native tongue.

Ich werde Sie auf Dienstag zu sehen.

And with that Cesaro drops the microphone and raises his championship high into the air in front of Curt Hawkins before turning and exiting the ring.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: 1/8/13 Raw: Cesaro vs. Hawkins

When Cesaro gets to the start of the ramp, Hawkins starts to speak again, prompting Cesaro to turn around, and stop.

images

Curt Hawkins
Hold it there big shot. Mr. Mid Card. What ever you want to call yourself, I'm not done with you. You think you can just come on out here, say whatever you want, and leave? Nope buddy, doesn't work like that with me. You see, unlike all the no challenge opponents that you're used too, I will be a challenge. Actually, you're lucky who ever books the matches around here was kind enough to make this match here a non title match because if it had been so, you'd be kissing that title goodbye right about now buddy. I don't care how many times you've been European Champion, or that you're the current US Champion. OUR United States Champion. The Championship only looks as strong as the person holding it, and to be honest pal, all you do is make that title look like some gold on a leather strap. You bring nothing to it. The United States Champion has to be someone of honor, and pride. Not someone who despises the very country he claims to be the champion of. Everything you said that's wrong in America is a reflection on you, because after all, YOU'RE OUR Champion right?

Curt gives Cesaro a small sly smile.

Curt Hawkins
So before you go judging us, why don't you look at yourself first. I'm the one out here, standing my ground, while you're the one backing down like a coward. Let me tell you something "Mr. Cesaro", when that ring bell tolls on the 8th, there is no way out for you because I'm going to beat your ass up and down this ring and I'm going to have fun doing it. Bring your "Very European" style all you want, but you're going to receive an ass kicking, American style, from the hands of Curt Hawkins. So tell you what, you can hide behind your fancy languages, and your man purse, it doesn't matter. I've been itching to get my name back into the top ranks of this company, and beating you will be the perfect platform for that. I've beaten the hardcore champion, I'm going to beat the US Champion...well, I think you know what comes after that...

Curt pauses momentarily.

Curt Hawkins
Let's just say 2013 is going to be a big year for Curt Hawkins. It starts off with me beating you, then me winning the Royal Rumble, and finally me taking my spot where I belong, in the Main Event of WrestleMania! NOW, I'm done with you.

Hawkins walks over to the ropes, ramp side, and leans over them, looking at Cesaro, while pointing at himself and mouthing words that can't be heard.

BDC

Reaction score

Suddenly, Abyss looks like he wants to launch into Christian, but Paul Bearer puts a hand out to stop him. Mankind suddenly, launches into a tirade.

mk65.jpg

You think this is funny, Christian? You think we’re a joke? Well, the punch line is going to be my fist repeatedly bashing your pretty little face in over and over again. I’ve told you, I’m not playing games. You wanna play by the rules. Sure, we’ll do this your way. But after I break you in half and drag you around the ring by your face in the Mandilble Claw, once I lay you out in the middle of the ring to begin the new age with the bell ringing and my hand raised, there will be no one to save you from what comes next. NO ONE!! Yes, I think it would be a more fitting tribute to my master to humiliate you and THEN destroy you.

Abyss begins laughing at the thought and Bearer is grinning wickedly. Mankind steps up and wipes his unkept hair out of his face to get a better look at his opponent. Suddenly, the look in the madman’s eyes glazes over into a look of bewilderment; as if he sees something he recognizes.

smallestmankind.jpg

Jason?…Yeah…We go back a long way, don’t we, Jason. Lots of ladders and chairs and probably the greatest era in wrestling history. Yeah…good times…lots of titles and Wrestlemanias…we were loved and adored by the fans, weren’t we, Jason? Yeah, the superstars of the Attitude Era. We survived hell and went on to do pretty good for ourselves didn’t we? Yeah…

Mankind looks off into the crowd as if day dreaming.

We thought it would never end, didn’t we…but it did didn’t it, Christian….It ended with me being Vince’s favorite clown and you being Edge’s shadow…

Christian has a disturbed grin on his face and says something off microphone. Suddenly, Mankind jerks his head around and glares at the Instant Classic.

DON’T LIE TO ME!!!! You stand there, still floundering to be accepted by the management as suitable to carry any championship and act like you’ll ever be their go to guy?!! Give me a freakin’ break!!! You’ll never get there any more than I will ever get a fair chance at any title EVER AGAIN!! Either you’re Vince’s lackey OR you’re the biggest moron who ever lived!! Let’s face facts, shall we? At best, they’ll use you to advance guys like Morrison or Rhodes! You’ll still be begging for one more chance when you’re Flair’s age and STILL won’t be in the damned Hall of Fame!! But they’ll bring you back every time Edge needs a sidekick, that’s for sure. Wise up, Christian, before it’s too late. Vince is playing games with you like he’s playing games with me! He has no intention of letting you actually get the big title. And you think you’re going to win the Royal Rumble? HA! Are you kidding me? You got to break into an exclusive club for that one, boy! Or maybe you already had your initiation into the Vince MacMahon KISS MY ASS club!

The crowd chuckles a little as Mankind gets more agitated.

No, go right ahead and be my guest. Just pucker that pristine face up and lay a big one on Vince’s big white corporate ass. But, as for me and the Riders? We’re taking the war back to VKM!! This is just the beginning, Christian. Vince has started something that has come back to haunt him! And I’m the damned ghost of RAW past!! If you’re smart, you’ll either join us or get the HELL OUTTA THE WAY!!

Mankind calms down a bit and finishes.

Mankindindark.jpg

Or maybe…just maybe…you’ll play your part and you’ll be the first to fall…

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Hardcore Championship: Christopher Daniels(c) vs Abyss

[video=youtube;EUvODIH8Pc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUvODIH8Pc4[/video]

As the first couple notes for the song I’m Alive by Shinedown blast through the PA system, the arena erupts into a collective cheer. The fans are excited to hear from the Hardcore Champion. Daniels comes flying out from the back, his arms extended out like wings, the Hardcore championship strapped to his waist. The fans get a little more rowdy for the arrival of their Hardcore champion. Daniels smiles full heartedly before going from each side of the stage to wave to the fans who are kind of stuck in the back. He soon puts on a much more serious facial as he makes his way down the ramp. As he walks by the camera following him he says something to it which isn’t easy to hear, but still audible under his music.

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Time to layeth the smack down!

It almost seems to be a mock impression of The Rock. He simply smiles briefly before making his way to the steps. Daniels stands at the bottom of the ramp for a short while, taking in the moment, fans trying to stretch as far as they can simply to touch his robes. His eyes, which were closed during that brief moment suddenly open and he charges up the stairs. He enters the ring undoes his belt and jumps on each turnbuckle to proudly showcase his championship while screaming out loudly. The fans eat it all up as he finally asks for a microphone. He isn’t able to speak right away simply because the fans are so loud. It’s been a while since he’s had so much energy. He takes the moment to mouth the words “thank you†to as many fans as he possibly can. He hoists his championship high above his head one more time simply to give the fans a little something extra to get excited about.

VIrbO37Mr5TXuA_1_b.jpg

They say only the strongest survive, but I can tell you without hesitation that that, is false. It is true the strongest have a slight advantage over the weak, but who’s to say the weak really are weak? What if they are simply making it out to be believed that they are weak? A smart man can do whatever a strong man can, if not better! I have proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt. I mean look at the list of opponents I have defended my title against and have come out victorious. I have retained my title against the likes of Scott Steiner and Mankind. Two men who people believe we better than me simply because of my size. My size is what gave me the true advantage over both of those men. In fact, I want to point out that I have defeated Mankind twice. I had people doubting me; I also had people cheering for me. I know the typical good guy response to something like that is to say it’s all because of you guys. And don’t get me wrong, I truly appreciate the sport, but when I was out here facing Scott Steiner and Mankind, I was barely able to hear you guys. My heart was racing a mile a minute. I mean it’s not every day that you get to face two legendary guys such as Scott Steiner and Mankind. Well, it would appear that I’ve seen Mankind more than I’d care to admit. Then there is his crony Abyss. Someone I have dealt with before in a different company that shall remain nameless simply due to my current employed wishing I’d not mention the company that screwed him over. (Coughs) TNA!

The fans enjoy that little pot shot at TNA. Daniels just smiles as he looks around the crowd, quite proud of himself.

Now back to what I was saying, I used my size to my advantage. You see, us smaller guys tend to have a little more speed over the bigger guys, probably because of wind resistance or something, who knows? Anyway, I did what any smart man would do; I tired out the bigger opposition. I did everything in my power to have Scott Steiner tuckered at the end of our match simply to get that pinfall. I know what you’re all thinking; it’s not a very heroic or courageous way of going about it. I get it, but you have to understand, once Scott got a hold of me, I was nearly done for. I’m just glad I have a slight tolerance for pain otherwise I wouldn’t be here. Then you have Mankind who has seen his fair share of cupcakes. Don’t blame him folks, his wife bakes a MEAN cupcake. But he didn’t have the stamina that I do, you know, I jog every day so it’s kind of natural. I’m not trying to dump on Mankind by any means, dudes a legend! I mean he put Hardcore on the map! But he does have a slight tendency to get a bit crazy. You all remember that end of the world stuff right? You know, twelve, twelve, twelve? Yeah well he believed it all. Well I think he did, those little vignettes he put up on Raw were kind of weird so it was kind of tough to really tell what was going on.

Anyway, he carries an urn around and it calls it Destiny! I don’t think an urn is something you want to get attached to, especially when it’s filled with thumbtacks, which by the way, are not fun to have dumped on you! But there is something else that Mankind is other than a lunatic. He’s a coward. He got his big goon Abyss to attack me from behind after our title match, which you can see I won. He stood tall over me like he had won something. You know, taking the credit for someone else’s handy work. What’s even worse is he has my actual belt! This is a freaking replica! That’s right, I feel almost naked without my belt now so I went and bought a replica. Okay, I didn’t actually buy it; I just stole it from my kid. I have a lot of butt kissing to do after my match with Abyss though. I’m sure my wife is going to be furious knowing I stole our kid’s replica championship belt. Speaking of my match with Abyss! It’s almost a fair fight! I won’t be attacked from behind unless my back is actually turned to Abyss during our match. But it’s not entirely fair, I mean Mankind is going to be there, and no doubt Paul Bearer will be there. Holding that precious urn, man that thing creeps me out! But Abyss, before you decide you’ve heard enough and come out and speak your piece, just know that I won’t be the one losing our match in a couple days. It’s going to be you, I’m pissed off and you won’t like me when I’m angry!

Daniels lowers his microphone, and almost as if on cue...

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
UWF Raw 1/15 Benjamin vs. Hawkins

"In the Middle of it!" Blares out of the PA System and the crowd jumps to their feet to cheer. Every week the reaction for the Kings of Change, Curt Hawkins, and Tyler Reks grows a little stronger. Both step out from the back and stand side by side on the stage. Tyler Reks let's out a battle cry, as Hawkins points his cane into the sky, then towards the ring.

SD_672_Photo_101.jpg

Both men start to walk down the ramp, each smiling and looking out to the roaring crowd. The turn their direction at the ring to the right to hop onto the side of the ring and both pose out for the audience.

nxt61312.jpg

Reks steps over the ropes, and Hawkins leaps over them. Curt walks to the corner of the ring, and picks of a microphone set out for them. He looks around at the crowd while his music dies down, and he begins to speak.

Curt_Hawkins_0001.jpg

Curt Hawkins
Well! Here we are once again, another wonderful night here in the UWF Universe! Sorry for the late arrival but when you're a party starter like myself...you tend to get pretty busy if you know what I mean. But fear not loyal subjects as Your Kings of Change are here! What are you here for, you may ask. And that's a wonderful question. In the end it all boils down to one thing. Change. It's in the name and everything. Change from what? Again, another good question. That would be change from the boring has beens or better, never was that inhabit this company. Someone like...Shelton Benjamin perhaps. A 37 year old man that has failed to get over in any company he has been in. Someone looking to relive those glory days he once had. No, I'm not knocking him for his athletic ability, no question there. Shelton was, and is one of the most technically sound competitors to ever step foot in a squared circle but newsflash mama's boy, it takes more then some technical ability to get to the top.

Curt pauses to think.

Curt Hawkins
No, it takes much more. You have to be all around gifted. A full package. Someone like me. I can rip it with the best of them on this mic, and I can out perform anyone in this very ring. I'm a rare case. I have all the talents needed for success wrapped up in this 6 foot 2, 223 pound frame. All I needed was a platform. A platform in which to expand myself upon and show the world just how good Curt Hawkins is! And UWF has given me that boost. These fans have given me that boost and now I am on the biggest momentum run I have ever been on! You see, this train isn't stopping anytime soon. It starts Monday, the 15th when it runs over you and shoots down the tracks to the Royal Rumble. Where is plows through all 29 other superstars and it stops, and the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania!

The crowd pops for the mention of WrestleMania.

Curt Hawkins
The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. I'm taking mine. And I will not rest until you hear the announce call me the UWF Champion, and you see my name engraved in that gold. Ain't no stopping you" Benjamin? Ain't no stopping me. Ain't no stopping change. You're welcomed to come out here, and witness greatness first hand, that is, if your mama lets you.

The crowd laughs at the stab of Benjamin's mom. Hawkins and Reks looks towards the stage, greatly anticipating Shelton.

BDC

Reaction score
Re: Hardcore Championship: Christopher Daniels(c) vs Abyss

[video=youtube;5uEEUxqLe5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uEEUxqLe5Y[/video]

Suddenly, the bell tolls and the crowd begin to boo as the sound of the entrance of one Monster, ABYSS, plays on. The fans are on their feet, not a bit happy with what this man has done in the past few weeks. Not only has he decimated Christopher Daniels in the ring, he has stolen something very important to him. And, as the looming six foot eight monstrosity steps out into the flashing lights of the arena, he raises his prize high over his head and screams triumphantly at the crowd. They return even more boos as he scowls. Behind him is Mankind who seems to reaching for the Hardcore title.

Abyss simply shoves the legend aside and continues down to the ring. We see no Paul Bearer as Mankind is still huddled on the stage. The Monster steps into the ring, grabbing a microphone only moments before. The Monstrosity is breathing heavily as he paces in the ring still clutching the title. He ignores Daniels and addresses the crowd.

YOU know who I am! You know why I’m here! You were told from the beginning what to expect and yet you continue to worship the fallen angel! THE FALSE PROPHET! The Horseman of Pain failed to achieve the destiny of the Riders! So, now it falls to the horseman of utter CHAOS and complete ANARCHY!!

He holds the belt high again.

220px-AbyssTVChamp1.jpg

I came and I took what is rightfully mine! I didn’t ask for a title shot…I didn’t spend week after week in this ring begging for what I wanted…(glances at Mankind)…I didn’t make promises I couldn’t keep. NO!! I not only delivered pain, but I upset the status quo a little. HA! I didn’t play by the rules. I brought the fight to this false Messiah, Daniels, and I laid him out! SACRIFICED him on the altar before my master! AND, NOW!!!!! I bring you my prize, MASTER!! I have the belt! And it will be only a few days and I will make it reality. For management understood what they were dealing with in the MONSTER ABYSS!! They UNDERSTOOD what would happen if I didn’t get what I wanted! So, they gave me the title shot for a belt I already have! And booked me in a match with a guy who I have beaten down twice!!

The crowd boos as Abyss turns to the Hardcore champion and sets in on him.

So, DANIELS!!! You tread very carefully from here on. You can prance around out here and put on your mystically little ritual. But your gods and your much vaunted powers mean nothing to me. You ability and what you’ve done before…MELT AWAY DUE TO THE FORCE OF THE BLACK HOLE SLAM!!! As my failed compatriot has begun to spout as a mantra…NO MORE NICE DAYS…EVER!!!

Daniels doesn’t seem amused or intimidated as the Monster goes on.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRaosJXrd3irdtdFhfBm3a1HvY7ejt1HYkQJ1P7oKnHpCo1TccBaVhS0rJr7g.jpg

Oh, you were right the first time when you say that only the strong survive! You play your mind games. Am I weak? Am I strong? I really don’t care what you think or what kind of mental twisters you’re trying to pull on me, DANIELS! For I know deep in my heart and soul that I am the strongest thing to ever step in this ring! For you see, strength doesn’t come from the bench presses. Strength doesn’t come from how many miles you can run. Strength has nothing to do with the physical at all. Strength is built from within. It boils from the inner being. It is heated by the fires of an abusive past! It grows with resistance to the constant beating down from the mental institutions and shock therapy. You think you found the answer in some temple in Tibet? Well, I found it strapped to a relentless torture devise with a brace in my mouth to keep me from eating my tongue!!! So, don’t pretend to know me, CHRISTOPHER! I’m nobody’s crony. I have been called upon by the darkest of masters to do what needs to be done. And, for whatever reason, the dark master wants you disposed of and this title in OUR hands!!

The crowd reacts with a litany of boos and jeers as Abyss steps close to Daniels.

And, FALLEN ANGEL, I will do that with great pleasure! You see, I’m not here to make Mankind look good. Hell, I’m not here to make my dark master look good. I don’t have to. I’m here to make your life a living hell. You stand in this ring and go on and on about Mankind. Well, that ship has sailed!! The only thing you have to worry about is the Monster Abyss!! Mankind will stay out of this or I will dispose of him myself! Cause you see, Chris…heh…ironic right? Ya see, Chris, I wanted this. I wanted a chance to destroy you and your almighty gods! I pleaded for the chance to break you in front of all of these sheep and expose you for the fraud you are! Because, at the end of the day, you are nothing close to being what a hardcore champion should be…You don’t understand the depths one has to go through to reach that greatness. It’s not about getting in the ring and fighting with no rules or extreme rules. It’s about reaching down deep inside and ripping out that part of you that you hate the most that scares you the most and setting it loose on anybody who gets in the way!!

The crowd begins to chant: Daniels! Daniels!

Abyss leans in at Daniels and continues.

abyss-250x250.jpg

Do you hear the sheep, Fallen Angel? They’re chanting your name! They’re expecting you to do something to me! They’re expecting you to teach the bad ole Abyss a lesson!! Ya know what I think, CHRIS? I think you better just take your ‘touchy feely’ ass out of this ring and drag it back to your family and settle for that replica! Cause there’s no way in hell you’re gonna ever TOUCH this belt ever again! And I don’t care what you say!! I don’t care what Mankind says!! I don’t care what your daddy, VINCE , says!! And I don’t give a damn what your little boy has to say about anything!! You just better go home tonight and tuck little Chris Jr. in real tight and teach that BOY to say his prayers…BECAUSE THERE IS A BOOGEY MAN! HE’S REAL AND HE WANTS TO HURT HIS DADDY!!! HE WANTS TO HURT HIS DADDY REAL BAD!!!!

Reaction score
UWF Raw 1/15/13: HBK vs. Wade Barrett

[video=youtube;zTguC8koXKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTguC8koXKI[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK is hyped up and ready to go as he does his traditional kneel down and prays as his pyro goes off. HBK hops up and keeps his excitement going as he heads for the ring

RAW_1002_Photo_157.jpg

As HBK is inside the ring, he asks for a microphone as he wants to get the show on the road

RAW_1002_Photo_158.jpg

HBK: This Tuesday on Raw for the first time ever, Shawn Michaels goes up against Wade Barrett and the Barrett Barrage. Call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to it! You see I like facing people for the first time, it gives me an opportunity to face the younger guys and see if their capable of leading not only this company, but this business as a whole. This week is going to be a bunch of new opportunities for HBK, I face Wade Barrett on Raw and then I face, Robert Roode at the Royal Rumble. And with all do respect to Wade Barrett, but my focus is soley on Robert Roode right now because I owe him one and his time will come. But I don't want to let it get to the best of me because if I do that then Wade Barrett is going to pull out an easy one on ole' HBK for losing focus. So for now my focus is on Robert Roode, but you bet come Raw my attention shifts to you Wade Barrett.

HBK lowers his microphone and gets closer to the camera

HBK: You have yourself the Barrett Barrage, but what really is that. To me it's just another ripoff of the clique. I'm sick of people coming into this business thinking that just because the have a size difference over most that their going to take everyone out. Do you know what happens to those who have too big of a head, they tend to lose focus and their out of the company in a matter of months. Or they are either down in the minor leagues and jerkin' the curtain to get back here. So do me a favor Wade Barrett and get yourself a new gig because I've seen this one a thousand times and each time it works for a good minute, but the minute later it's just like old magazines down in the dumpster.

The crowd gets behind HBK after he dissed Wade Barrett

HBK: I may seem like a happy go about guy when I came out here, but restassure I'm not. With my best friend in the hospital because he had the guts to have my back, it's my responsibility as a friend to get even with Robert Roode. For good measures though, Robert I want you to watch this match because this is going to be a taste of what to expect at the Royal Rumble. Talk is cheap boy, but this ole' lion still has plenty of fight left in him and it starts this week by going through the Barrett Barrage!

HBK lowers his microphone and is then interupted

Status
Not open for further replies.