UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 9/10/13 Edition

Oh god I am seriously Loving and I mean LOVING Shawn Michaels right now. Not even said a word this episode but he is the true MVP of this show. I loved how he came out there. Seriously thought he was gonna help out, then he just left the ring. Didn't see that coming one bit.

The Ambrose segement with Orton was awesome stuff great interaction. I feel Orton was a main player this whole edition. The Batista promos rocked, made me inspired to fire out some big AJ promos for next week show! Overall Morgan vs Vampiro, and the Tag Team Main event were matches of the night for me. Good job Raw crew lets move on forward to the next edition of the show.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

This storyline with the Corporation keeps getting crazier and crazier man. Now Stone Cold's a part of the angle and mixed it up with everyone. Even though I got beat down and the Syndicate were nowhere to be seen for some reason, I'm really digging it, that came across quite explosively and a big smile appeared on my face as I read that. While I'm on the topic of myself, what can I say, I lost the match I thought I was going to win and won the match I thought I was going to lose. The loss really hurts because of all the progress I feel I've made with my trio and all the trash talking I've done but hey, La Familia will recover and can afford to take the loss more than DDP can. I've got some insane competition in that King of the Ring tournament, looking forward to seeing who represents Raw in the end. Great show bud, well worth the wait!

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

reDRagon has arrived.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Really impressed with the shows so far this week. Lot of great effort put into Raw this week as well as Anarchy!

Corporation heavy tonight but its gotta be to build it all up right. Definitely liked the HBK segment a lot where he left Ortons guys hanging. But then now, we gotta deal with SCSA and fml dude. Fuck my life. Gotta deal with Austin. This is gonna be tough, just him alone. Angle vs Miz vs Morgan probably? for the raw finals? That'll be tough for sure, but thats my guess there.

Im not familiar with reDragon at all, so with Clique playing em I wanna see what he can do. I have a feeling that this is a good test for Dexter though, because if he doesnt TT as Barrett he's probably gonna lose. Just my guess. So I cant wait to see these guys step it up.

And the I quit match at BFG is going to be crazy. I just think this spells the end of Rhodes. I just cant see anything else happening right now! But thats in a few weeks so it'll be awesome to see.

Cant wait to see the preview, Raw is awesome as always, roll on red crew!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

- I really dig the Bryan/Corporation thing going on RAW, great opening segment!

- Nice segment with JSR/DDP/SCSA/Guerrero's & Mesias of course. It's a nice group to be playing and it's another good segment/promo.

- Nice to see the Hardcore Championship feud is being used on RAW with my Kennedy screwing out Dresden there!

- Great promo from Natlav, I love 3 Live Kru

- Great bout and a great read, well done to Dres who advances with DDP.

- Enjoyed the Batista promo there!

- I really love CWalker's Morgan & Riley, that was a great Morgan promo.

- Damn! That was a great match! CWalker advances and Vampiro suffers a loss.

- I see Ozy's picked up Flair to be Miz's manager, not the biggest fan of Miz using a manager but hey... I've enjoyed your Miz before and I'll continue enjoying it now.

- Nice HBK promo delivering a warning!

- Great win there for Ozy, bouncing back to where he was!

- :mark: ReDragon on RAW at last. FUCK YEAH!

- OH FUCK! AMBROSE/RHODES 2 in a FUCKING I QUIT MATCH! :mark: Bound For Glory is going to be one EPIC PPV.

- Damn, suffered a loss to Angle. It's alright, I'll bounce back eventually... It's still the beginning. WWS plays a good Angle.

- Great backstage interview from Cena.

- Earl Hebner sides with The Corporation, Jesus... Going to be hard to stop this crazy ass stable who's already stronger then nWo imo.

- Great show overall.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Great show again as we've come to expect. Much like Anarchy it was full of great promos, seems like everyone brought their A-game this week in that respect. Writers did a great job too. Personally speaking my match was a joy to read, a great back and forth and the involvement of both Flair and Maryse really brought an extra dimension to it all.

Thought the last segment was great, HBK decision was really interesting. I'm already looking forward to next week's update. As always congrats to all the winners

Killz

Reaction score

We did it CM_Punk! Bah gawd we broke em in half! Nah but seriously once again I think we turned up, gave it our best, everyone leaned towards Dres and we pulled it out. Well done man and let's see if we can go all the way :)

Great read otherwise, the Corporation is exactly what I want to read on a flagship show. I know shit goes on and you can't have heels going over if faces seriously out TT them but I'd love to see this go 6 months with consistent momentum and manage to put over 2-3 heels AND 2-3 faces as well. Choosing who will put the final nails in the coffin down the line will serve as a hell of a boost to potential new guys and launch them into main event status. I'm getting ahead of myself but it's a fun read.

Weird a tag-team is getting a shot with the tournament going on...presume it's a testing the waters scenario and will further general storylines.

Glad you liked the Miz/DiBiase match [MENTION=2582]Ozymandias[/MENTION] ! I had a lot of fun writing it actually.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

The show was on fire! It was worth the wait man. And I think it's safe to say that when I am not bummed out about a loss, it's because the match was too good to be bummed. Great work by all the writers tonight and I really enjoyed the end where HBK just walked out. I could smell a story for him developing right there.

Reaction score

I've only skimmed this show as I'm on my mobile in some school field waiting for my next coaching session to begin but Raw looks superb even if it's a bit late (who cares, all of us have commitments in reality).

The Miz and Matt Morgan and Angle in the King of the Ring finals (did I miss someone else?) is going to be amazing, hopefully the three of us can go ham at some point.

As for the Corp at the end, I know this might sound like I'm defending an angle I'm apart of, but you can could see in real life wrestling the likes of Batista, Cena and Angle surviving the numbers and this is no disrespect to anyone who plays mid-carders but usually faction beatdowns by heels are mid-card guys but when three Main Event Heels put up a fight it's believable imo plus it makes the angle come across more like "how the hell is Raw going to be the Corporation?" etc etc and when the faces finally get the advantage, who ever saves the day will come across as a mega hero.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I've only skimmed this show as I'm on my mobile in some school field waiting for my next coaching session to begin but Raw looks superb even if it's a bit late (who cares, all of us have commitments in reality).

The Miz and Matt Morgan and Angle in the King of the Ring finals (did I miss someone else?) is going to be amazing, hopefully the three of us can go ham at some point.

As for the Corp at the end, I know this might sound like I'm defending an angle I'm apart of, but you can could see in real life wrestling the likes of Batista, Cena and Angle surviving the numbers and this is no disrespect to anyone who plays mid-carders but usually faction beatdowns by heels are mid-card guys but when three Main Event Heels put up a fight it's believable imo plus it makes the angle come across more like "how the hell is Raw going to be the Corporation?" etc etc and when the faces finally get the advantage, who ever saves the day will come across as a mega hero.

I was the one you forgot.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Special Wednesday Night Raw 9/18/13 Preview*

CorpRaw.png

September 18th 2013 Preview

Raw will be live on this special Wednesday Edition of the show jam packed with action. Two Tag Team Matches are scheduled this week as well as the King of the Ring of Raw will be crowned in a fatal fourway match! After last week's debacle Randy Orton saw his make shift group get owned by the Corporation who wasn't even at full strength. With Vince McMahon guaranteed this week to be there after having to go away for emergency business, who will Vince side with. The Viper and his midgets, or will he side with his daughter and the Board of Directors? We'll find out on Wednesday Night Raw.

Match 1

Tag Team Tournament Match

Beer Money v. Winner of 3LK v. Watchmen

Beer money won in what many considered to be an upset special on Tuesday night Raw and find themselves advancing to the Semi-Finals. iMPACT however won't be up till later today so we're going to have to wait to find out who Beer Money's opponents will be. Whoever wins it will surely be a big time match with the winner heading to the finals of the tournament.

Match 2

Non-Title Match

Dibiase and Barrett v. reDragon

No folks your eyes do not deceive you. Hyped on Raw as a Tag Team Title match by Randy Orton, however the Board of Directors have once again thrown their weight around and changed the match. The Board feeling it is too unfair to the teams currently in the Tag Tourney and the fact that reDragon has done nothing but a few vintage since joining. How will reDragon handle this news? And even though the Tag Titles aren't on the line anymore is Dibiase and Barrett in danger just a few days before they'll have to defend their titles at Bound for Glory against a yet undecided team? Tune in to find out!

Match 3

UWF European Championship

Bray Wyatt v. John Cena

John Cena's contract says he must defend the European Championship every thirty days, knowing this Orton booked a European Championship match for him this week in hopes of getting the belt off of him. His opponent is the former UWF World Heavyweight Champion Bray Wyatt. Wyatt two weeks ago showed a brand new side, but will this side be too much for the Corporate Champ? Tune in to Raw to find out.

Main Event

King of the Ring Finals

Fatal Fourway Elimination Match

Kurt Angle v. Matt Morgan v. The Miz v. Diamond Dallas Page

In our main event the King of the Ring tournament on Raw concludes as the four men who successfully qualified last week will do battle in an elimination style fatal fourway match. The winner will be that much closer to becoming King, the losers will have to start all over again. With so much on the line who will be able to overcome the odds and look to head to Bound for Glory as Raw's rep in the Tourney.

We Will Hear From:

The Dragon's Lair:
Daniel Bryan will host the Dragon's lair this week, his guest, the Number one Contender AJ Styles. Bryan and Styles will clash at the Pay Per View but tonight will face off to try and one up each other verbally to build momentum towards their huge encounter.

Cody Rhodes:
Cody took a rare off day last week and wasn't there for Raw. Orton took the opportunity to book him in an I Quit match against Dean Ambrose. With Rhodes having thought he was done with Ambrose, how will the face of the corporation deal with this news?

The 3LK challenge the Snakebite Syndicate to a rapping contest: Clearly licking their wounds after Mysterio failed to advance in the King of the Ring tourney, this week 3LK hopes to challenge the Syndicate to something they know they can win. Will the Syndicate answer? Tune in to find out.

Stone Cold Steve Austin:
Why did Austin side with Orton, and how did he feel about Shawn Michaels walking out on him last week leaving him to a beat down. You know this Rattlesnake is pissed.

The Corporation:
They will speak on whatever Vince's ruling should be as well as why what happened the past two weeks is just the beginning of what is in store for Raw!

King of the Ring Participants: All of the King of the ring participants will have interview time to talk about what it would mean to be King and if they were to win it what title they would think to challenge for...

Anyone else is welcome!

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: UWF Special Wednesday Night Raw 9/18/13 Preview*

The DR is capitalized in reDRagon :)
Just in time, I'll get a TT up right away, can't wait to be apart Raw!

Dash

Reaction score

The DR is capitalized in reDRagon :)
Just in time, I'll get a TT up right away, can't wait to be apart Raw!

Time for Barrett to come home from his holiday. :p

I look forward to TTing against you Clique.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Here's hoping that I'm in the Tag Team Tournament match this week, but if not then I'll have plenty of time to prepare my challenge for the rapping contest. Hell knowing R-Truth he might give a little sneak preview as well. ;)

I'm a bit surprised actually that the KOTR match is already being decided next week, but with BFG arriving pretty quickly this is the smarter move. Can't wait to see who wins that one!

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

Time for Barrett to come home from his holiday. :p

I look forward to TTing against you Clique.
Sounds good buddy, I'll have a TT up in under an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.