UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw September 10th Preview

CorpRaw.png

UWF Tuesday Night Raw 9/10 Preview

Last week saw the balance of Power shift back and forth as 4 of the greatest superstars to ever step foot in the ring have banded together under the Board of Directors to help bring about a new order in the UWF. However detractors there are especially the man in charge of Raw Randy Orton! He's returned fire by bringing to Raw the Owner of the UWF Mr. McMahon who will be live this week. With this the Tag Tournament and King of the Ring, this edition of Raw looks to be one of the biggest in recent history....

Tag Team Tournament Match:

RobertRoodeRaw.jpg
&
JamesStorm.jpg
Vs.
EddieSmack.jpg
&
Chavo_zpsf3a7854d.jpg

Beer Money v. Los Guerreros

Both teams had impressive wins last week to advance in the Tournament, but now folks they will have to win again. These two teams are both known for doing whatever it takes to win, so the question is who is willing to lie, cheat, and steal more to get the victory.

King of the Ring Qualifiers:

Ted Dibiase vs. The Miz

Kurt Angle v. Roman Reigns

Rey Mysterio v. Diamond Dallas Page

Matt Morgan v. Vampiro

These 8 Men will compete to become the King of the Ring. Dibiase, Miz, Angle, Reigns, Mysterio, Page, Morgan and Vampiro. Who will advance to the next round tune in to find out...

Main Event:

bats_zps873d6ebc.jpg
&
CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg
Vs.
AJstyles.jpg
&
Bryanwhv_zps4d737226.jpg

The Corporation Vs. AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan

In the main event for Raw this week, we'll see the Corporation's Champion and Problem Solver in action against the two men who are set to main event the Raw portion of Bound for Glory. With the beat down Daniel and others suffered last week do they even stand a chance or will the World Title match participants have the Corporations number tonight?

We Will Hear from:

All of the KOTR participants on what it would mean to be the King.

Mr. McMahon: Nuff said.

Dean Ambrose: He wants Cody in a match and he'll do anything to do it, with Orton back you can expect him to go for a visit.

The Corporation: Each member of the Corporation is said to be getting some screen time this week. What will they all have to say.

Shawn Michaels:
What is the future of the Heartbreak Kid now?

Tune in to Raw to find out his Tuesday!!!

Disclaimer:
School starts for me on the 10th so depending on how many helpers I have this week will depend on if I get the show up on time. I'm just letting you all know in case it is late, but I'm going to try my hardest to get it up on time. I hope you all enjoy.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw September 10th Preview

I will help with show if needed. And I am pretty confused on which show I'm on. I was told by hoov that I was on SD and now I was booked on raw.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

I will help with show if needed. And I am pretty confused on which show I'm on. I was told by hoov that I was on SD and now I was booked on raw.

All that matters is that you are on RAW this week bro and you and I have ourselves a good back an forth.

Decent card. The tag team matches are obviously the highlight. Almost didn't see the Qualifiers because there were no graphics lol. I'll be interested to see if there are any interactions between AJ and Bryan and to see how Michaels reacts to basically being booted out the title picture

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Quite a card! So many matches, gonna be a great read.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Awww yeah! Blizzard of Oz and myself teaming up against two vanilla midgets! Love it.

KOTR is stacked. I'll be watching those threads carefully. and the Tag tournament is gonna be a nice thread as well. Killz and CM PUNK vs Dresdon.. Thats a fucking tough call. I hope they go all out!

Cant wait to read the show!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: UWF Presents: Tuesday Night Raw September 3rd Edition!

So sorry for the lack of on-forum activitiy for the past week, I moved into my student apartment and there wasn't any internet for a little while (had my phone, that's about it). And sorry to CaptainxBumout as well as I proposed we do a dual promo but I never did my end of it. :(

Anyways good show Red Crew, soo many good promos and the Corporation is looking pretty badass. Wish I could comment on the whole show but time doesn't permit me to do that right now, but I will say that the LAX/Guererro was brilliantly well written, and easily is a match of the month contender!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Very nice card here for Raw. The King of the ring matches seem like a huge higlight too me, and can't wait to see them. As well I am excited for the tag match I amin. Don't worry guys you will be hearing from the "Phenomenal One" this Tuesday as well.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Stacked card! Even with the fourth brand being introduced we're seeing quality match cards happening! I guess I'm TTing against DDP (not sure who's playing him).

And love that new banner btw! Really brings out the storyline!

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Stacked card! Even with the fourth brand being introduced we're seeing quality match cards happening! I guess I'm TTing against DDP (not sure who's playing him).

And love that new banner btw! Really brings out the storyline!

Dresden plays DDP

Killz

Reaction score

Man I keep thinking of ideas or mentioning changes etc to people and then suddenly they appear two weeks later! Love the stable, it needed to happen and that's a great group of guys. Will look to get involved in the hottest stories going forward as I develop my Storm character but for NOW I'm super surprised but really happy to have advanced in the tag-tournament. It probably doesn't seem fair to have LAX go out and what have you but CM_Punk and I did what would normally be considered a great effort and I'm sure we'll go on to hold our own this week again too.

Killz

Reaction score

Let's get to work CM_Punk, big task ahead of us!

And SBS I should be able to help man. Will message you Monday (or message me) if you need a match or something doing.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Jesus man what an opening. I'm not really a big fan of stables in E-feds as they kind of fizzle out for numerous reasons but I am a big fan of everyone involved in this one. Nice Ted promo about tag teams. It's a bit weird that he's a tag team champion and yes Barrett is nowhere to be seen. Speaking of tag teams, judging by the font, it looks like CliqueClacks has picked up Red Dragon, Kyle O' Reilly and Bobby Fish. They're awesome but I don't know how you'd play them so I'll be looking forward to that. Also 3LK gets an uncontested win over MopHead. Natlav contacted me about doing a joint promo but I guess he left me hanging for a good reason as we got another tag team coming in. Good segment. Still on the tag team talk, I was super bummed to lose my match against Beer Money. I felt the match was too short for a 3-3 session but was otherwise good.

Nice to see Wyatt back. I take it his tag team with Swagger is over as I haven't seen Dod around much anymore. Good promo by CWalker and I think his Heyman is the first one I like reading. Nice to see an AJ face turn but it seems kind of sudden. Still a great segment. So Andrew do you want my Ambrose so you can be The Shield? Lol Sucks Ozzy couldn't get one more in but it gives the Corporation some needed momentum. I hope people liked the Cody/Ambrose segment. I didn't really have anything to do with it but I enjoyed it. It's a shame that LAX is gone from the tournament already but it was a great match to read. As far as I'm concerned, that was the finals of the tournament. Main event match only went 1-1 but it ended nicely to progress to current storyline. So it's AJ vs Bryan at BFG which makes it more confusing to me for the AJ face turn but I take it the corporation may be getting involved. I can see an AJ/Ambrose/Bryan/HBK vs Angle/Batista/Cena/Cody match down the line.

SBS

Reaction score

Hey guys just wanted to update all of you on what's up. All that's left of Raw is some coding and the Main Event. I apologize for the late show this week, however I started school yesterday and by the time I got home I was exhausted from nerves and stress. I am 90% sure Raw will go up today if not early tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

SBS

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 9/10/13 Edition

September 10th, 2013

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

JR:Welcome everyone to another stellar edition of Tuesday Night Raw fresh off of one of the biggest shockers alive as last week Stephanie McMahon put together a super team to deal with what they believe to be everything that is wrong with the UWF. And folks I'm telling you right now with the POTUF back in action here tonight, I think Stephanie is going to get some of hers right back.

Piper:
Randy Orton is full of Hot Water JR. Let's be honest here, last week he promised us Vince McMahon, and this week there will be no Vince McMahon. How can anyone follow a leader like that ass clown.

JR: Now hold on just a minute Hot Rod, Vince McMahon had to cancel last minute do to running a multi-million dollar company and has promised to be here next week, but Randy Orton IS the man in charge of Monday Nights, and is sure to respond.

Piper:Yeah that's all well and good JR, but let's be honest here and look who's in the ring, that's right its Stephanie McMahon not Randy Orton, let's see what she has to say.

Stephanie McMahon stands in the middle of the ring, gloating and smiling; to be frank she’s feeling really smug with herself as she addresses the audience.

3170252407_1_9_FqkJv99I.jpg

Stephanie McMahon: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the first ever edition of the official Corporation Raw this is where we begin to fix the mess Randy Orton created. Since Randy Orton took over Raw it’s been a slippery downhill slope but I’ve put my contingency in place and now Raw will be looking up, last week I saved all of you from the horrors of either having a whiney little prima-donna as the World Heavyweight Champion and showed the current World Heavyweight Champion is nothing but a vanilla midget.

Daniel Bryan took the beating of his life at the hands of the best on Raw, the best in UWF, The European Champion John Cena, Cody Rhodes, Dave Batista and Kurt Angle and it felt good just to watch it then Randy Orton has to throw all his toys out of the pram and call up my Father and beg for help but my dad knows I’m doing the right the thing and later tonight he is going to reinforce my executive decision and Randy Orton won’t have a leg to stand on, in fact he’s going to be as broken-hearted as AJ Styles was when I told him in front of everyone that Dixie Carter was nothing but a ploy to get AJ Styles angry and it worked!

With all of Raw’s so-called major players are either a vanilla midget or an emotional wreck, soon Randy Orton will have no choice but to quit and he’s too stubborn or ignorant to do so, The Corporation has a backup plan because when Kurt Angle wins the King of the Ring; he will have easy pickings at Survivor Series because neither AJ Styles or Daniel Bryan as good as him, it’s only a matter of time before the World Heavyweight Championship is back in the handles of a real wrestler, a wrestler the fans can believe in, a wrestler the fans can trust to get the job done!

So ladies and gentlemen with a farther adjure allow me to introduce the Corporation’s very own Olympic Gold Medallist and the Corporation’s entrant in the King of the Ring, KURT ANGLE!

[video=youtube;N1Lvev1IsUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1Lvev1IsUI[/video]

The fans let out a chorus of boo for the Olympic Guitar Medallist as his guitar orientated theme hits the PA system. Stephanie McMahon gleaming smile becomes a Cheshire Cat smile from ear to ear as Kurt Angle comes out from the backstage in his suit and tie with little fanfare.

Kurt Angle makes his way down the entrance ramp and into the ring, not even acknowledging the fans but shares a big hug and a kiss on the cheek with Stephanie McMahon before taking off his shades and beginning his own speech.

kurt-angle-mem.jpg

Kurt Angle: Thank you Stephanie, it’s always an honor and a privilege to be in the same ring as you and nothing gives me more satisfaction than helping you out in this wrestling ring. Last week I exposed the Miz as nothing but an average wrestler and silenced him in front of all you and I did it all for you Stephanie! Hell I didn’t even need to break a sweat to be the Miz and I’m sure as hell not going to break sweat tonight taking on Roman Reigns later tonight because I’m sure as hell going to make sure I walk away from the King of the Ring tournament victorious.

And once I’m finished with the King of the Ring, I have the easiest World title match of my life against either Daniel Bryan or AJ Styles. People always talk about Daniel Bryan being technically brilliant but all I see is a wrestler who’s just above average taking on guys like AJ Styles who is below average, he was lucky to walk away with the World Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam with John Cena in the match, hell John Cena had wrestle two matches beforehand and wasn’t even involved in the decision!

So what the hell would Daniel Bryan be able to do against the best wrestler on Raw, a natural Wrestling Machine, a man who won an Olympic Gold Medal with a broken neck? Nothing, there is nothing Daniel Bryan can do, I’ll gladly accept being handed the World Heavyweight Championship by Daniel Bryan on the first Raw after Bound For Glory because then me and Stephanie McMahon can book a match which fans will want to see, two great wrestlers going at it.

Daniel Bryan, I bet your listening and I’m sure you’re going angry with my words but we both know what I’m saying is true, in fact it’s damn…

Daniel Bryan: NO! NO! NO!

Kurt Angle is abruptly interrupted by the voice of the World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. The crowd pops loudly and eventually begin chanting "NO!" repeatedly at Angle and Stephanie. After a few moments, Bryan emerges from the back with a microphone in hand and begins addressing both.

f7953e45.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Best wrestler? Best wrestler?! NO! NO! NO!

The crowd continues to chant "NO!" towards the ring. Kurt and Stephanie both are appalled by the crowd's actions. Bryan then continues.

Daniel Bryan: Kurt, don't mistake last week for anything else than a one-time thing. Last week, your little Corporation group, you guys dog piled on me and beat me down. Now, I could be like AJ Styles and whine and complain and drink a couple of six packs or I could do what I do best and that's kick people's asses inside of that ring. Kurt, even your jacked-up overrated teammate John Cena has had his ass kicked by me on many occasions, not just at SummerSlam. So, you're out here to, what? Proclaim yourself King of the Ring? I tell you what, I actually am rooting for you. I truly am.

The crowd boos as soon as Bryan finishes that last statement. Kurt and Stephanie look on confused as Bryan continues speaking.

Daniel Bryan: Yeah, because if you win, you get a shot at any world title you want on any brand you please. I want you to win so badly because I want to issue you a challenge, a dare really. If you win that King of the Ring crown, you and I go one-on-one and I'll prove to you and the rest of your corporate goons that even the King can't slay the American Dragon!

The crowd pops and then a "BRYAN! BRYAN! BRYAN!" chant breaks out in the arena. Bryan then turns his attention to Stephanie.

Daniel Bryan: And Stephanie, lovely, lovely Stephanie. I see right through your words and I also see the look in your eyes when you look at me. I mean, I'm a hell of a good looking guy, right?

The crowd immediately begin chanting "YES!" as Stephanie looks at Bryan utterly disgusted.

Daniel Bryan: Steph, I know Hunter has been busy over on SmackDown lately but, please, don't do it to yourself because once you go Bryan, there's no point in Tryin'!

Stephanie now becomes visibly angry as Kurt rubs her arm in comfort while screaming at Bryan. Daniel continues to dig deeper.

Daniel Bryan: What's the matter, Stephanie? Did I hit a nerve? I'm sorry. You know, come to think of it, things wouldn't work out between us anyway because I'm a vegan, which means I don't eat Slim Jims. OOOOOHHH YEEEE-AAAAHHH!!!!

The crowd "OOOOOH!" 's at Bryan's statement as Stephanie becomes enraged in the ring. Kurt is trying to calm her down and eventually does. Kurt then raises his microphone back up and retorts.

Kurt Angle: SHUT THE HELL UP!

The fans boo Kurt Angle, Angle is visibly angered and enraged.

Kurt Angle: How dare you insinuate the lovely Stephanie McMahon would any relations of that kind with any member of the roster, let alone a man who falls so short of the mark like yourself!

Daniel Bryan chuckles are Kurt Angle’s anger and small remark but he ignores it while Kurt Angle continues his retort.

Kurt Angle: Damn right you sure be cheering for me to win the King of the Ring because it means I get to kick your ass and rightly claim the World Heavyweight Championship back to the Corporation and you can walk from the match knowing you got beat by best wrestler in the business but you won’t be walking away because of what you said tonight and the disaster you brought onto this brand because you can be damn sure I’m going to break your frickin’ ankle!

Because like The Miz, like Roman Reign and other young punk who gets in mine, Stephanie McMahon’s, The Corporation’s way are going to suffer the same fate and be begging to be off Raw or even better asking for their release. It’s just matter of time Bryan for you, you might have gotten away with it this month by facing one of Randy Orton’s roster fodder but come Survivor Series you can bet your World Championship on it!

Stephanie McMahon scrowls and smirks watching on knowing Kurt Angle has it covered this time. Bryan lifts his microphone back up and retorts himself.

Daniel Bryan: Kurt, you can cut the crap right now. I know you haven't been in UWF long so let me inform you on how things work around here. Someone comes out to this ring, in this instance you, and they say the same things to me. "You can't get the job done" "You're a joke" "I'm better than you" and what happens next is I beat them in the middle of this ring and shove each and every one of their derogatory statements down their throats and, Kurt, you would be no different. I wear this championship because I earned it and I'll be damned if anyone is gonna take it from me, especially any one of Stephanie's bitches!

The crowd cheers again as Bryan insults Kurt. Bryan keeps speaking, continuously angering Angle and Stephanie.

Daniel Bryan: You've got your three I's. What were they again? Intensity, Intelligence and Integrity, right? Well, if you do win King of the Ring and we ever face off, you'll have a fourth I to claim and that I is Incapacitated. And while you're hooked up to a million different machines in a hospital, I'll be busy still being The Best Wrestler In The World and I will still be World Heavyweight Champion and, Stephanie, there is nothing you can do about it! YES! YES! YES!

Bryan leads the crowd on a chorus of "YES!" chants as his music hits. Stephanie and Kurt are enraged inside the ring.

JR: Daniel Bryan speaking his mind against The Corporation here tonight!

Piper: That ignoramus will be unemployed if he keeps up speaking like that to Stephanie McMahon!

While there's a break in the Raw action, the cameras cut backstage to where Diamond Dallas Page is walking down the hallway. The fans cheer him as Todd Grisham stops him in place.

Todd Grisham: DDP, tonight you make your highly anticipated return to in-ring action and as if the stakes couldn't be any higher, it's in a qualifying match for the King of the Ring tournament. Tell me, are you feeling nervous right now?

DDP flashes a smile before responding.

DDP-NEW-2013-300x194.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page: Nervous? Nah not at all, bro, I couldn't be more optimistic about how this match is going to go. Last week, we let the 3 Live Kru know that they aren't the only trio in the game anymore, and now there seems to be a competition brewing as Rey Mysterio from their crew and myself from ours face off with pride and promise on the line. Now things got personal rather quickly in our exchange, but that's the way you have to play things around here, even if you don't hate their guts and actually have their best interest in mind like I do with Rey. It's kind of like a comedy roast but with professional wrestling in that no matter how many disparaging and scathing remarks I made about him and his past and even his family, if he decides he needs a hand with getting rid of that past baggage or whatever it may be, I'm here to help him. But for tonight...

Suddenly Page is interrupted by someone clearing their throat quite loudly. The camera pans out to reveal Eddie Guerrero and La Familia standing behind DDP as he turns to face them, the crowd booing their arrival.

Eddie Guerrero: You want to help Rey Mysterio? Why don't you help yourself holmes by keeping my name out of your mouth and mine and Rey's business out of your affairs, it'd certainly be in your best interest. What you said was true, yeah I tried your little program and yeah we caught up, but I left for a reason, ese', because you and I are two completely different people and I just wasn't comfortable with letting you in anymore. If Rey wants to come up to me and try and smooth things out, let him do it of his own free will, not because you stuck your nose where it didn't belong and forced the issue.

Diamond Dallas Page: Eddie, bro...

Suddenly Mesias and Chavo step in front of Eddie and stand on both sides of Page so that Mesias is behind him, Chavo is in front of him, and Eddie is to his left where they entered the shot.

El Mesias: Don't try and talk your way out of it, Dallas, because we don't want any of your "Positively Page" nonsense preached at us. You worry about wrestling Rey Mysterio and only that, because if we hear you bring up the topic of Eddie and Rey's past, you'll be seeing us again.

Chavo Guerrero: Unless the temptation is too much for you, in which case we'll just handle you right now.

As the three men close in, another loud throat clear is heard as the camera pans out further and reveals Stone Cold standing behind Mesias and Roberts standing behind Eddie.

Stone Cold: Unless you boys feel like gettin' softened up for Beer Money, I'd suggest you take your own advice and mind yer own bidness.

Eddie turns around as he and Jake have a staredown, while Mesias turns around and he and Austin have a staredown. Page looks at Chavo and puts his hands on his hips.

Diamond Dallas Page: It's up to you, bro.

Chavo turns to the others with a scowl.

Chavo Guerrero: Let's go, guys, wouldn't want to abuse any senior citizens tonight.

La Familia walk offscreen as Austin and Roberts each stand to the left and right of Page as the interview continues.

Stone Cold: Now, as Page here was sayin', tonight he's gonna have one a' the best in-ring debuts in the You Dubya Eff when he drops Lil' Rey Rey with a Diamond Cutter an' qualifies for the King a' the Ring tournament, it's as simple as that. As far as this lil' competition that's seems to 'ave started up between the Kru and the Syndicate, well I've got news for the D-O double G and his boys, when it comes down to it, there is no competition. Tuesday Night Raw used ta' be Stone Cold's stomping grounds once upon a time, and now that he's back, he's gonna make sure he makes this place his all over again, 'cept this time I'll be sharin' the wealth. An' it don't matter who gets a Stunner, a DDT, and a Diamond Cutter or how many we gotta hand out while we're here, the Syndicate's gon' make darn sure that our plan comes ta' fruition. Ain't no Bray Wyatts gonna stand in our way, won't be no Heyman and his boys interferin', and as long as I got two fists an' a good heartbeat, the Corporation certainly isn't gonna put the kibosh on that, and that's the bottom line.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts: It's like this, Todd, everyone's already counting the Snake Bite Syndicate out, especially when it comes to contending for something like a World title or a tag team title opportunity, and it's mainly because the competition nowadays doesn't have a creative bone in their body and slap that old man stigma on us. But that's alright, we want them to count us out before the whistle blows and the race starts, because kicking dust into the face of someone that isn't expecting you to even be able to put one foot in front of the other, let alone put them in a position that you can kick that dust, is one of the great pleasures that comes with this line of work. If the 3 Live Kru wants to play territory wars, well I say we give them what they're asking for, and that starts tonight.

Diamond Dallas Page: Now if we're done here, Todd, I've got to show a certain luchador why Diamond Dallas is a cut above the rest. BANG!

The crowd cheers as the Snake Bite Syndicate walks offscreen and Raw heads elsewhere.

[video=youtube;Tida-hyDxXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tida-hyDxXE[/video]

"Warrior" by Disturbed begins to play as Eddie Guerrero walks out onto the stage with Chavo Guerrero and El Mesias in tow where the crowd greets them with unanimous booing that they emit with passionate intensity. Eddie and his familia pay no mind to their disdain as they makes their way down the ramp, their eyes fixated on the ring.

images

After arriving at the end of the ramp, Eddie heads up the steel steps and makes his way along the apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the ring. Chavo and Mesias follow as Eddie looks out at the crowd ready to do battle.

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Tag Team Tournament match. Introducing first, representing Smackdown, being accompanied to the ring by El Mesias, Los Guerreros. '

[video=youtube;Woh0p0tIb4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Woh0p0tIb4M[/video]

The crowd explode into cheers as one of the greatest Tag Teams in Wrestling history make their way out from the back. Roode is all business as he makes his way down to the ring ready to re-debut with a passion. Storm on the other hand is all smiles as he swigs down a beer as quickly as he can. The two men get into the ring together and taunt for the crowd.

Justin Roberts
: Representing Tuesday Night Raw, The Cowboy James Storm, Robert Roode, Beer Money!

RobertRoodeRaw.jpg
&
JamesStorm.jpg
Vs.
EddieSmack.jpg
&
Chavo_zpsf3a7854d.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The bell rings and the tag team tournament continues as Bobby Roode and Chavo Guerrero start the match off for their respective teams. Chavo and Roode tie up in the center of the ring and immediately Roode throws Chavo into a headlock before spinning behind the luchador and attempting to go for an abdominal stretch, however Chavo is a veteran and while smaller than Roode is able to hip toss him down to the mat. Roode gets up not happy with himself for screwing up so early in the match as Chavo tells him to bring it. Roode calls for a tie up again and throws Chavo into a headlock, Chavo fights back delivering a sharp elbow to the gut and a second one to Roode’s rib cage before sending the “money†of Beer Money off of the ropes Roode however has had a lot more ring time in UWF and comes back at Chavo and drops him with a shoulder block which knocks Chavito to the mat. Roode bounces off the ropes and as Chavo rolls onto his stomach is forced to jump over. Having to jump ruins his pacing allowing Chavo to get to his feet and send Roode to the mat a second time with a hip toss. Roode gets up cursing himself as on his knees he heads over to the corner and tags in his partner Storm.

JR:
Smackdown’s Chavo Guerrero doesn’t get a lot of time in matches particularly big time matches like this, however last week and now here in the early going we are seeing that Chavo may be just as good if not better than his Uncle Eddie.

Piper:
I’ve always found it incredibly weird that Chavo hangs onto his Uncle like this. You just know something had to have happened between them when they were younger involving Eddie’s belt!

Storm comes into the ring slapping his hands together getting the crowd involved in the match, the crowd begins clapping in rhythm as Chavo and Storm circle each other in the ring. Storm and Chavo tie up in the center of the ring and this time it is Storm who is thrown into a headlock, Storm notices the mistakes Roode tried to make and decides to try and back body drop Chavo out of the headlock, however the luchador has it well scouted and Storm sends him up, Chavo flips and lands on his feet behind Storm. The Cowboy turns around and Chavo unleashes a dropkick right into the chin of Storm knocking the former Hardcore Champion down. Chavo immediately hops on top of Storm for the cover.

1…

2…

Storm kicks out!

Chavo picks up Storm and pulls him over to his corner where he tags in his Uncle. Eddie comes in looking ready to go, nailing Storm in the side of the head knocking the Cowboy loopy. Eddie throws Storm into the corner and delivers a sharp knife edge chop. Storm looks hurt as Guerrero nails him with an European uppercut. Storm looks really banged up as Guerrero sends him into the ropes. Storm comes back and Eddie nails him with a Hurricarana. The crowd is impressed by Eddie’s athleticism as he covers Storm.

1…

2…

Storm kicks out.

Guerrero looks up at the official with a three figuring it should have been a three count and not a two count. “This wouldn’t happen on Smackdown Amigo!†Guerrero shouts before pulling Storm up to his feet. Guerrero gets a little laid back as he does which allows Storm to answer with elbow shots to the side of Eddie’s head. Staggered by the blows Eddie appears to be out of it as Storm goes off the ropes. Unfortunately Storm is not able to connect with anything as Guerrero leaps up into the air and hits a spinning heel kick that knocks the Cowboy to the mat.

JR:
Guerrero has come close to becoming the UWF Champion Hot Rod and he is showing it here by managing to stay one step ahead of Storm here.

Piper:
You’d have to believe the Corporation would hate Eddie because he sure as hell doesn’t fit the size and strength quota.

Storm gets up with the help of the ropes and Eddie goes lunging at him, but Storm manages to counter and send Eddie sailing over the top rope. Unfortunately for Storm, Eddie is like a cat and lands on his feet on the apron. Storm turns around and Guerrero rakes Storm’s eyes before flipping over the top rope and connecting with a sunset flip and holds on for the pin attempt.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Storm gets a shoulder up.

JR:
In Eddie Guerrero’s world no short cut is too short when it comes to winning matches here in the UWF!

Piper:
I thought for sure Beer Money was going to pose more of a problem than this but Storm has just been dominated for much of this match up.

Guerrero shoots up and tags in his nephew who immediately comes in and attempts to press his team’s advantage. Storm is getting to his feet and Chavo grabs him and attempts to throw him into the headlock. Storm however shoves Chavo off of him quickly. Chavo is staggered long enough and comes back and Storm sees his opening and connects with Closing Time to the delight of the crowd. The Hot Tag is on in the ring and the crowd cheer as they wait to see who will make the next tag.

Piper:
Well looks like Beer Money has a chance to get right back into this JR, but can Storm who has been beaten down from here to Oklahoma make it before Chavo does?

The short answer is yes as Storm manages to reach his partner a split second before Chavo reaches his Uncle. Roode comes into the ring looking ready to go as Guerrero comes in and looks to nail Roode with a punch but Roode is fresh and blocks it with ease before driving a fist right into Eddie’s face. Roode continues on the offensive driving big right hands into the head of his opponent until Eddie is staggered on the ropes. Roode steps back and tells Guerrero to bring it, Eddie never one to back down goes immediately right back at Roode but Roode catches his opponent and lays him out with a Double R spinebuster. The crowd pops as Roode gets on top of Eddie.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Eddie kicks out!

Roode looks at the official and throws up a three but the official tells the IT factor it was merely a two. Roode shakes his head arguing with the official not seeing Chavo come into the ring with a steel chair in hand.

JR:
Uh oh Chavo bringing in that steel chair into the ring.

Piper:
The Guerrero’s are known for lying, cheating, and stealing this should be good.

Roode stands up a
nd turns around and Chavo goes looking for a chair shot but Roode somehow manages to side step it, leading to Chavo connecting with the chair on the top rope which rebounds right back into this face. The crowd explode for as he drops the chair Storm comes sliding back into the ring with a mad on and as Chavo turns towards the center of the ring nails Chavo with the Last Call Superkick.

JR:
It’s Chavo’s last call and the Guerrero’s could be finding themselves out of the tag tournament here tonight.

El Mesias realizes his group is in trouble and is about to head to the ring when a figure launches himself out of the crowd, it’s the UWF Hardcore Champion Mr. KENNEDY! Kennedy comes out of nowhere and spins Mesias around and begins driving big right hands into his head. This leaves Eddie alone in the ring with both members of Beer Money.

Piper:
What the hell is Kennedy doing out here, that noob needs to go back to Smackdown!

JR:
I can’t believe I just heard the word noob pass out of your mouth Hot Rod.

Storm poses and the crowd goes “BEER!†followed by Roode and the crowd goes “Money!†Eddie has gotten to his feet at this point and it only lasts a few seconds as Storm puts Eddie between his legs and lifts him up into a powerbomb, and as he does Roode grabs his neck and as one they bring Eddie down in the Drinking while investing Tag Team Finisher. The crowd explodes as Storm covers Eddie.

1…

2…

3…

_MG_0677.jpg

Here are your winners and advancing in the Tag Tournament: Beer Money!

JR:
Bah Gawd they did it, James Storm and Bobby Roode have managed to walk away with the victory here tonight despite the tough odds!

Piper:
I’m in shock JR, no way in hell did I ever forsee Beer Money walking out of here with the victory tonight, but I guess I should be happy it is a Raw team.

Kennedy looks on from ringside all smiles after getting a small amount of revenge from the Guerrero clan. Beer Money celebrates their victory in the ring as Raw heads elsewhere.

todd-grisham-39.jpg

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest for the moment the newest member of the 3 Live Kru: Lil' Rey aka Rey Mysterio! Now Rey, I understand that as of tonight you are personally involved in not only the King of The Ring Tournament but the Tag Team Tournament as well. Now needless to say that you're obviously going under a lot of stress lately. So tell us how do you relieve all of that stress.

Rey Mysterio: Well Todd, first of all I want to say thank you for having me in the interview corner for tonight as I really do wish to get a few things off my chest. Now to answer your first question; normally what I do is do a few warmups before my match to try and relieve stress; nothing fancy but it's what I do. But ever since I joined the 3 Live Kru dawg well getting myself hyped and relaxed has never been easier. I mean when you're chilling with BG James himself and a bro like R-Truth; I mean come on amigo it's pretty hard NOT to get loosen up from all the stuff that we do backstage. Not only are they my new best friends, but also they are my family now. Whatever I'm in, they're right behind me. Whatever I feel is what they feel as well. And you may be asking yourself Todd 'What is Rey Mysterio feeling tonight?' Well I can tell you that Rey Mysterio is feeling pumped! And since I'm feeling pumped well my Kru is also feeling pumped and they have me every step of the way

Oh and keep this between you and me but I ended up doing DDP's Yoga class and I have to admit that this guy is something else. I know that I said a lot of dumb stuff to him but I'm glad that I tried it. But of course dawg that I ain't going to admit that to him. He's planning something, I know it. And I'm going to find out what that is, even if I have to bust some asses in that ring during our match that's coming up. The fact that I'm finally getting the opportunity to tear DDP a new one is also relieving my stress. I do have a lot of respect for that vato, I really do man no lies, but I've been itching to get in the ring for the past week and I'm finally getting that chance. Now there is yet another reason for the cure of my stress, but haha, it's not really workplace appropriate so I'm going to keep that one to myself.

Grisham: Ooookay. Now can I ask where are your other teammates of the 3 Live Kru at?

Mysterio: Ok first of all dawg, we don't refer to ourselves as teammates. We refer ourselves to Kru members. Partners. Familia. None of this team mate cliche because we are more than that Todd. We are more than just team mates. But that's enough ranting dawg, time to answer your question. See my Kru is backstage talking about Lord knows what. I mean for all I know they could be talking about my wife. Well hopefully not because or else I might get angry. And buddy you don't wanna get me angry.... wait wrong gimmick. Anyways dawg we told each other that while we are part of a three man pack, we would also respect each others privacy when requested. I mean they could come out and watch if they really choose to, but I already told them that I want no B.S. and I want a clean fight against DDP! I'm honestly not too sure if DDP will do the same with his Snake Bite Syndicate but hopefully I'll only see him in that ring. Now besides tonight we're also in a different tournament for the Tag Team Championship at Bound For Glory. And again if BG James and R-Truth are in their match, well then dawg I'm going to give them all the space that they please, because while we're all bros; we're also not cheaters and we need no excuses to be called so. So I know that B-Drizzle and Suntan Superman is watching this from our lockeroom. And all I can say is don't worry vatos. I got this!

Grisham: Ok final question Rey. What are your thoughts about Jake Roberts, Stone Cold and DDP joining forces in the ring and getting in your face after your match against MopHead?

Mysterio: Well to say the least dawg I was pretty surprised. I mean after the show the Kru and I had a little group meeting and we discussed this for a small time. It's kind of funny actually because we all have different comments about them. I mean you heard mine about DDP already, not much to say anything else about Austin and Jake 'The Snake' for a time being. R-Truth has mentioned multiple times that he's ready 'to drive some faces to the floor', apparently he's ready to get it on with them right now. And well as for BG, he's playing it kind of cool. BG mentioned that...

Just as he says that BG James appears out of nowhere.

bgjamesbackstage046.jpg

BG James: Hold on there Lil' Rey. I was on my way to use the john and couldn't help notice that you were going to quote B-Drizzle. Now come on Rey, you know that you shouldn't quote B-Drizzle because nobody has the same attitude as me and doesn't know how to kick it oldschool until I teach them how to do it! Now to answer your question Todd on my side of things I think it's a good thing that we have a rival trio on RAW. I mean with the bullcrap that's happening between the Corporation vs freakin' everyone else; it's nice to have a little competition. I mean Stone Cold is the man and it's going to be a hoot to be seeing him around the locker room. And I enjoyed listening to Rey and DDP rip each other throats out so that guy gets a two thumbs up. DDP, not Rey. And finally we have a Hall of Famer Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, I mean any crazy motherfucker that carries a freakin' cobra around in a bag is a fearless badass in my books. Hell he might even be on my level in terms of badassery.

But there is another thing that I must say though Snake Bite. We'll give you your allotted time on the playground like a good bunch of children. But when the clock reaches a certain time well then we're not going to waste another moment to re-claim that playground as our kingdom once again. Now whether you want to leave on your own terms or if we have to smack the piss out of your three crackers that is totally up to you. However you want to dance boys we'll dance harder. I mean even after R-Truth trying to dance like a little school girl after being asked out by her crush, we're still going to dance harder than the three snake eyed amigos and if we have to, well then we're going to have to break some legs in the process. And oh you better know Snake Bite, that our legs aren't the ones that are gonna be broken by the time that we've taken our kingdom back mano to mano, or in plain English à la We're going to to kick your ass! Hell I have no idea what I just said buddies, but it doesn't matter because we are not a group of political correctness. We are not a family of nitwits. Hell we're not even a family of foreigners coming in the nation of the red white and blue. We are not the one! we are not the two. We ARE THE THREE LIVE KRU!

Word!

Both Mysterio and James leave the camera shot as the show heads to somewhere else.

[video=youtube;KikWIVx_ANs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KikWIVx_ANs[/video]

The fans in the arena rise to their feet with the same excitement by the familiar sound of Page's voice, "Self High Five" by J. Hart and H. Helm begins to play over the PA system as everyone is anticipating to find out if what they're witnessing is true. Just as they're wondering this, the man himself comes out onto the stage and raises his arms above his head, forming his trademark Diamond sign as the crowd gets even more electric in response to this.

DDP_entrance_01.jpg

The fans in the arena have come unglued as DDP makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring with a smile on his face. DDP enters the ring and prepares for his match.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a King of the Ring qualifier. Introducing first, representing the Snakebite Syndicate, Diamond Dallas Page!

beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

3livekrulive032.jpg

BG James, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio all appear on the stage as they make their way towards the ring. The crowd pops loudly to see all three men live as R-Truth is doing a free dance while walking as Mysterio slaps the extended arms of the fans on one side while BG is doing the same thing to the other side, BG looking into the camera and yells something into the camera. All three of them enter the ring as they look to the crowd in different sides and all pose for them.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent. Representing 3 Live Kru, Being accompanied to the ring by BG James and R-Truth, Rey Mysterio!

Ding Ding Ding!

DDP and Rey Mysterio lock up as DDP grabs the arm of Mysterio and he flips it over his head. Rey’s arm is behind DDP as he holds it. DDP go and he grabs the waist of Mysterio and he lifts him up for suplex. DDP throws Rey over, but Rey lands on his feet. DDP feels like he hit Rey with a big move,and gloats. DDP turns around, and Mysterio hits a couple of quick kicks to the knee. Rey goes, and hits a kick in the gut in which DDP starts to hold his gut after that move. Rey goes and he runs at DDP and grabs the head hitting a huge spinning DDT on him. Rey goes for the cover.

1…

No DDP throws Rey off of him. DDP goes as he goes to the outside to catch a breather. As DDP turns around he is met with a high flying senton over the top rope from Rey Mysterio. The fans cheer like crazy as Rey gets up and poses as the fans cheer.

Jim Ross: Rey Mysterio is a main reason that makes UWF so exciting

Rey picks up DDP and he throws him in the middle of the ring. Rey goes as he stays on the apron waiting for DDP to get up. DDP gets up as Rey goes for the drop on the dime, but DDP moves out of the way. Rey lands on his feet as DDP kicks Rey in the gut. DDP hits a swinging neckbreaker onto Rey Mysterio. Rey falls to the ground, as DDP goes and he picks up Rey, and he hits him with a pumphandle slam as the fans cheer as DDP poses to them.

Piper: Guess that Yoga is helping DDP. I mean look at his movement

DDP picks up Rey again, but Rey begins to punch his gut a bunch of times. DDP is staggered as he goes back. Rey goes and he drop kicks him in the knee. DDP falls as Rey goes and he bounces off the ropes hitting a dropkick in the face right into DDP. DDP falls down as Rey panders to the crowd. Rey goes as he reaches the top turnbuckle, and the fans are cheering like crazy seeing Rey go up there. DDP gets up as Rey looks to hit a standing crossbody right on DDP, but DDP catches him. DDP flips him over his shoulder and hits him with a snakeeyes to the top turnbuckle. Rey goes and looks dizzy as DDP backs up and he hits a running bulldog right on Rey. DDP goes for the pin.

1…

2…

No Rey Kicks out of the move. The fans cheer like crazy as DDP goes and he picks up Rey as the throws him into the turnbuckle. DDP goes and he charges at Rey but gets caught with a two feet to the face. Rey goes as he goes to the second rope and he jumps off hitting a quick cross body. DDP is down as Rey goes and he starts to bounce off the ropes as DDP gets up and Rey jumps and hits a hurricuranna on DDP as DDP’s head is on the second ropes. Rey goes as he goes for the 619, DDP goes and he moves out of the way as Rey spins around and DDP goes and he tries for the diamond cutter. Rey goes and he ducks under as he goes for a roll up pin.

1…

2…

DDP kicks out as Rey and him are up as Rey goes for a couple of lunging elbows. Rey goes and he tries to irish whip DDP, but DDP pulls him into his body, and hits a huge STO. As Rey falls to the mat as he holds the back of his head. The fans cheer as DDP goes and he drops a nice leg drop onto Rey Mysterio. DDP also goes as he picks up Rey and hits not one, but two power slams onto Rey Mysterio. DDP goes and he screams to the fans as the cheer wildly for him.

Jim Ross: DDP knows how strong Rey is and he can’t sleep on him.

DDP goes and picks up Rey as he begins to throw the right hand, then he goes again hitting with another right hand. Rey falls backwards as Rey is leaning against the ropes. DDP charges at him as Rey moves away from DDP’s attempt at clothesline. Rey goes and he kicks the back of DDP and DDP is on the second with his head hanging there. Rey goes as he bounces off the ropes and he hits a 619 onto DDP as the fans go crazy.

Piper: How does Rey always hit that ridiculous move

Rey goes as he awaits for DDP to get up. DDP gets up as Rey goes for the westcoast pop. DDP though moves away . Rey turns around and he hits the diamond cutter right onto Rey Mysterio as Rey falls down. DDP goes for the cover.

Jim Ross: From out of nowhere!

1…

2…

No kick out by Rey Mysterio. DDP is in shocked by that Rey Mysterio kicking out of his move. DDP goes and he picks up Rey again, and he hits a swinging neckbreaker. DDP goes and he hooks the leg of Rey Mysterio again.

1…

2…

Rey kicks out quicker then last time. DDP goes and he picks up Rey once again, and he lifts him high in the air with a suplex. DDP stands there as he holds up there for a while. DDP just keeps it up there for a long time. Rey is kicking his legs in the air. When all of a sudden he grabs the head of DDP, and DDP goes and gets hit hard with the DDT. Rey Mysterio goes and he struggles his body to the top turnbuckle. Rey goes and he points his hands in the air as the fans cheer and Rey drops the dime right onto DDP the fans cheer like crazy.

1…

2…

No DDP kicks out. Rey goes as he lays off of DDP. DDP and Rey Mysterio are down as the referee is doing the count to get them up. Rey and DDP are getting up as the fans cheer like crazy. DDP, and Rey both get up as they start to slugging at each other. Rey starts to kick him in the leg. Rey keeps on trying to kick him. DDP is laying on the ropes. Rey awaits for DDP as DDP recovers and charges at him. DDP gets tripped up as he lays on the second rope.

Piper: Not again…

Rey goes and tries for the 619, but DDP moves away DDP wastes no time grabs the head and hits the diamond cutter right away. DDP goes and drags Rey into the middle of the ring. DDP hooks the leg and he goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Your Winner and Advancing in the King of the Ring Tournament: DDP

JR: And with that victory it looks as though the Snakebite Syndacite strike first in this war of the trios.

Piper: I think the Kru made a big mistake by putting Rey in this match, he never stood a chance.

JR: Did you just watch the same match I did Hot Rod?

The Kru are in the ring checking on Mysterio who put up one hell of a fight tonight. DDP is on the outside of the ring with his hands up in the air to the delight of the crowd in his diamond pose as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

Raw is rolling and the cameras cut to backstage. Footsteps echo through the halls as the camera starts to focus and its none other than HBK! The crowd cheers for the former World Champion as he walks down the hall with his luggage heading towards his dressing room. He looks all business tonight, but HBK stops suddenly. It can be seen that he takes a breath and a sigh, and turns to the side, eyes fixated on something to his left. The camera turns and to his left is one of the Corporation members; Dave Batista.

tumblr_mpn1h2wxZv1snzt6yo1_500.jpg

Shawn and Batista stare each other down, while you can hear the arena booing Batista. Batista breaks the silence between the two.

Batista: Best keep walking, Shawn. You don't want any of this right now.

Shawn shakes his head in annoyance with the macho acting Batista, and HBK walks off screen. The camera stays behind though and begins to follow Batista who walks in the opposite direction. Dave heads down the corridor and to the right, getting closer to the center of the building. He walks past some staff before he gets shouldered by somebody walking past. The two men stop immediately and turn towards each other. The crowd pops when its shown that is the Co-GM Randy Orton!

Dave-Batista-Randy-Orton-face-To-face.jpg

Batista: Watch where you're going, punk.

Orton: What the hell did you just call me? Do you know who you're speaking to?

Batista: I called you a punk. And I know exactly who I'm speaking to. You're the soon to be former Co-GM of Tuesday Night Raw, heh.

Orton: Oh, is that so now huh? You must be more stupid than you look, because I run Raw and just because you and a bunch of Stephs hired help put a name on a banner doesnt mean I'm not still in charge.

Batista: The Corporation runs Raw, Orton. Not you. Not anymore. You enjoy what happened to your little main event last week? You see what I did to your vanilla champion? That was just a warning.

Orton: Dave, just make the smart choice and back the hell up, before I drop you right now. Don't think for one second, that I wouldn't. This is my show still, and you will not disrespect Randy Orton

Batista eyes up Orton and the two exchange some silent hatred for each other before Batista makes the better decision and walks away. The camera follows and soon after the exchange with Orton, Batista is pulled aside by Todd Grisham.

normal_snapshot20081016233634.jpg

Todd Grisham: Dave, Dave, Dave, do you have time for a few questions?

Batista: What the hell, could you possibly want?

Grisham: Since coming to Raw, you dont seem to have made many friends much like your Smackdown experience. Thoughts?

Batista: Wow. Riveting. Here's an answer for you, chump. I dont need friends. I dont want friends. Theres nothing I could possibly ever do in this business that requires having a "friend". What the hell, seriously? Thats what you got for me? I dont need any friggin friends, and I dont care who's toes I step on because I may not have any friends, but I have powerful allies. Thats all I could need, Todd. They recruited me to do a job, and I have their back. I know they have mine. Smackdown isn't even relevant to me anymore. So dont bring it up. But The Corporation is in the spotlight now, and we're taking Raw over.

Grisham: Well.. do you have anything else to say about the Corporation? Now that youre here in full swing that is

Batista: Look, Todd. When I was hand picked, when I was signed over here by Stephanie McMahon to join this group, it was made perfectly clear just how things would go down. It was made crystal damn clear as to how I'd be treated on Raw. And when I heard how things were done, I couldnt help but jump ship and not take my rematch to the UWF Championship. It was too damn simple. And while that may seem crazy, Todd, trust me. Its not. All will be revealed though in time though. So dont freakin ask me about it. But myself, Angle, Cena, and Rhodes; we all have a common unity under the banner of Stephanie McMahon. This is going to be the most dominant faction to ever grace a professional wrestling ring. This is bigger than the Main Event Mafia, Evolution, Rock and his misfits, Doomsday, YES, you name it, we're bigger and better! When Bound For Glory has come and gone, you'll see just how damn serious that statement is. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got better things to do than talk to you.

Batista walks out of the view from the camera as Todd just gets the hell out of the way. Raw then cuts to its next segment.

After the previous match, the live titantron cuts to static for a second which disturbs the live audience.

shot_2.png

Suddenly a voice can be heard over the static.

???: Sorry about that.

The video soon cuts in to reveal Matt Morgan standing backstage.

IMG_20130131_183414_zps28266859.jpg

Matt Morgan: Now I know that usually these interviews are conducted a little differently. Usually, there's a petite female standing next to me holding the microphone up as high as she can. Or there's some scrawny punk who's afraid of me; for good reason mind you. But here's the funny thing. I couldn't find any of them. They're too busy trying to talk to "The Corporation" or Randy Orton or AJ Styles or any other undeserving talent on this roster. I was told "Wait your turn Matt, you'll be given the opportunity to speak your peace" Then it seemed obvious to me that people around here haven't quite gotten the memo yet. I'm not waiting for any more opportunities. I'm taking them! And that's exactly what I did; I found a cameraman and I took his camera. So while you're all dying to hear what AJ, Daniel, Randy or anyone else has to say; you're going to have to listen to me right now.

Morgan sits down and gets comfortable; preparing to speak to the world.

Morgan: Last week on Anarchy, I put The Rock out of action. But is anyone talking about that? No! The Rock's not here right now because of me! Yet nobody is talking about the impact that Alex Riley and myself made. Instead, everyone is talking about Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles. Two gentlemen who are undeserving of the spot they are in. Two gentlemen who only have what they have because management handed it to them. Look at your World Heavyweight Champion; how many chances did Daniel Bryan need to win that Championship? Three? Four? Either way, it's a lot more than the one that Alex or myself would have needed to win that title. Yet with each failure, he was rewarded with another opportunity. It was only a matter of time before the law of averages worked in his advantage. Well, let me tell all of you something. I don't need the law of averages. I don't need multiple chances at the World Heavyweight Championship. All I need is one! And I will get my one chance when I win the King of The Ring tournament.

Morgan: And it all starts tonight when I dispose of that walking disease known as Vampiro. How is it I go from facing a legend on one show to facing a travesty like Vampiro? Everything Paul has told me about Randy Orton must be true. He has no business sense. You put your best talent in the limelight Randy and there is nobody better than me. So from this point onwards, either myself or Alex Riley should be in every main event. We should be in every Championship match; the limelight should be on us.

Morgan: You don't want to give it to this like you love giving things to others around here; fine we'll simply take it. Once Alex and I win the Tag Team Championships and I win the King of The Ring which essentially guarantees me the World Heavyweight Championship; you'll have no choice. All of this will belong to us. Tuesday Night RAW will be ours...

Morgan chuckles to himself before looking dead into the camera.

Morgan: For the taking.

Morgan then smashes the camera on the concrete causing static to once again come up on the titantron.

shot_2.png

Fade.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is set for one fall and it is a King of The Ring match!

[video=youtube;E41sTk4vndc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E41sTk4vndc[/video]

Roberts: Introducing first, from Mexico City, Mexico... weighing in at 250 pounds... he is Vampiro!

Vampiro enters the ring and is giving the whole arena a creepy blank look as he makes his way and enters the ring. Vampiro doesn't really notice anyone but himself as he awaits for his opponent.

[video=youtube;X3-H5jGoags]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X3-H5jGoags[/video]

Roberts: And introducing his opponent; being accompanied by Paul Heyman; weighing in at 280 pounds... he is the BluePrint.... Matt Morgan!

"Sleeping Giant" begins playing and out walks "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan onto the stage. Morgan poses as the pyro goes off behind him. Morgan wipes the sweat off his brow before flinging it towards the audience. The big man makes his way down the ramp before leaping from the floor onto the ring apron. Morgan steps over the top rope and into the ring as he poses for the crowd, then looks at Heyman before glaring at Vampiro as the referee is checking up on both men to see if they're both ready.

MattMorgan_zps65be8282.jpg
vs.
vampiro_zps498be93c.jpg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is hot for this match as two potential King of the Ring contestants are about to go at it. Matt Morgan, a 7 foot tall beast, will take on the craziest superstar on RAW Vamprio. Vampiro doesn't look to concerned over Vamprio's creepy personality while Vampiro doesn't seem to care about Morgan's towering phyique. When the referee calls for the match to start we see Matt Morgan and Vampiro causally walking up to each other, not really aware of each other's mind games as they get into a lockup. Vampiro struggles to do his best against Matt Morgan but Morgan gets the upper hand here and throws Vamprio to the corner where he hits some powerful punches to Vamprio's midsection, then rams his knee to Vamprio's gut a couple of times before backing away under the referee's orders. Morgan doesn't lose his focus on Vampiro as Vampiro looks at Morgan with a deadly glare, then tries to walk up to Morgan but Morgan ends up shoving Vampiro back to the corner where he hits some more punches to the body of Vampiro. Morgan backs up again as Vamprio looks dazed from the body shots, but moves out of the way as Morgan crashes onto the turnbuckles after a failed charge.

Piper: I'm not sure which freak I should be rooting here for, but I think I'm going to give this match to the bigger freak right here!

JR: Oh come on now Roddy, Vampiro is an accomplished international wrestler. I don't think Morgan has half the experience Vampiro does.

Vampiro turns around and pushes Morgan into the corner, now getting the upper hand by hitting some quick punches to Morgan's stomach, then a punch to the head as Morgan stands there stunned. Vampiro sees a good opporunity to back up to the opposite corner, then charge at Morgan as he hits a running clothesline to the Blueprint on the corner. That shot however doesn't even seem to phase Morgan as he no sells the running clothesline and returns his own to Vampiro, knocking him down to the canvas! Vampiro is lucky not to have his head knocked off its neck clean as Morgan brings Vampiro back up and hits a big fist to the stomach of Vampiro, bringing the man to one knee. Morgan then yells at the top of his lungs to Vampiro as he brings him into the fireman's carry position, then transitions that into a gutbuster! Vampiro rolls around the ring, groaning while Morgan approaches Vampiro and brings him to his feet. Vampiro looks at Morgan with a look as Morgan tries to ignore the creepy gaze and hits him in the stomach with another fist, this time following it up with a DDT!

JR: Vampiro sure has a good strategy going on here, trying to play the mind games on Matt Morgan and hopefully pysch him out.

Piper: Maybe, but maybe he should learn how to hit a bigger guy first because Matt Morgan isn't afraid of anyone!

Morgan jumps back up to his feet as he yells into the crowd while getting pumped up, then looks at Heyman as Heyman is smiling now. Vampiro shakes his head while laying down as Morgan hits a couple of stomps onto Vampiro. Vampiro rolls onto his stomach, trying to protect his face from the barrage of stomps but Morgan ends up going on one knee and hitting some mounted punches onto the back of Vampiro's head. Morgan rises up and hits a legdrop to the back of Vampiro's head before rolling onto his feet, glaring into the crowd as they start to boo the big man now. Morgan yells at everyone to shut up as he lifts up Vampiro to his feet easily as he goes for a discus punch but Vampiro sees it come and ducks it, then follows up with a reverse DDT! Vampiro slowly gets up on his feet while giving Paul Heyman a look. Heyman gulps and tells Vampiro to not look at him as Vampiro hits a jumping knee drop onto Morgan. Morgan rolls around the ring as Vampiro can only give Mogan a blank stare, picks him up and struggles as he hits Matt Morgan withh a belly to back suplex! Vampiro takes that as an accomplishment as he goes down for the pin..

1!

2!

And Matt Morgan kicks out! Vampiro doesn't look all too surprised that Matt Mogan kicked out of that as he picks him up again, and hits a punch to the head. Morgan groggily walks to the corner where he holds the ropes to support himself but Vampiro smashes Morgan's head on the top turnbuckle a couple of times. Vampiro hits a final turnbuckle smash as Morgan finally crashes to the canvas, in a daze after taking so many hits to the head at once. Vampiro then looks at the turnbuckles as he tries to remove the top one but the referee stops him. Vampiro gives off another blank look before focusing his attention back to Morgan and hits in a couple of stomps onto Morgan's lower body. Morgan tries to get onto one knee after the inital assault but Vamprio ends up kicking Morgan on the back with a roundhouse kick, producing a sickening 'thud' as Morgan cries out in pain. Vampio does another one as Morgan goes down onto all fours again but Vampiro hits a headbutt, bringing Morgan down completely. Vampiro looks into the crowd then climbs the ropes, reaching the top rope as Morgan makes it up to his feet and Vampiro ends up executing a diving clothesline from the top rope!

JR: What a nice move from Vampiro! I'm sorry Roddy but what did you say, that Vampiro isn't doing any offense onto Matt Morgan?

Piper: Ahhh Morgan's just playing with him, just you watch JR!

Vampiro goes onto both feet after hitting that diving clothesline but doesn't appear to be wanting to go for the cover. Vampiro though instead waits for Morgan to get back up, then prepares for what to be another kick but Morgan sees it coming and rams Vampiro to the corner, then hits in some back elbow strikes to the head furiously, pissed that he actually took some damage from Vampiro. Morgan goes back as he runs up Vampiro and hits a running clothesline to the man, then a kick to the midsection as he brings him to the center of ring but ends up ramming Vampiro to the corner yet again. Morgan though wastes no time and hits some shoulder thrusts onto Vampiro, even backing up and hits a running shoulder block onto Vampiro as Vampiro gets the wind knocked out of him. Vampiro goes down to a sitting position at the corner as Morgan hits some stiff boots to Vampiro's head, then drags him to the center of the ring where he hits a legdrop to the head then goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Vampiro kicks out! Morgan isn't as calm about the close fall as Vamprio as he shoots to his feet and starts an arugment with the referee. Even Paul Heyman is complaining from ringside as Morgan decides to ignore the referee and bring Vampiro up to his feet again. Vampiro has a smile on his face this time that actually makes Morgan stop for a brief second in disbelief, but quickly regains his senses as he kicks Vampiro in the gut, telling him to quit the creepiness before he beats the crap out of him. Morgan looks at Vampiro while backing up to the ropes, then charges at Vampiro and hits a running shoulder block that brings Vampiro back down to the mat. Morgan hits a couple of more shots to the creepy guy before getting Vampiro into the pumphandle slam position. Vampiro is able to escape that though as he tries to go for a belly to belly suplex but isn't able to lift Morgan off his feet so Morgan ends up hitting a front powerslam onto Vampiro!

Piper: Oh my God that was hilarious! Vampiro thinking that he can lift Matt Morgan off his feet!

Morgan walks around the ring in a prideful stride, happy that his opponent isn't strong enough to land a big move on him as Heyman is screaming at Morgan to finish Vampiro off. Morgan seems to obeying Heyman as he picks up Vampiro and appears to be going for the fallaway slam but Vampiro kicks his way out of that move and executes a piledriver onto Morgan! The crowd is happy to see Morgan go down as Vampiro is getting pumped up, in his own way at leat, as he waits for Morgan to get back up. Morgan gets up as Vampiro takes him down with a jumping shoulder block, then another one as Morgan is still going strong but gets sidetracked as Vampiro ends up hitting a tombstone piledriver onto Morgan instead! Morgan looks out of it as Vampiro whips his hair back, finally able to catch a breather as he picks up Morgan again but this time hits him with a vicious snap DDT that drive's Morgan's head to the canvas in a brutal fashion! Vampiro gives off another blank look as he goes down and goes for the cover...

1!

2!

And Matt Morgan kicks out! Vampiro, again, doesn't seem really concerned as he picks up Morgan and brings him to the corner. Vampiro looks at Morgan with almost dead eyes before punching him a couple of times, then whips him to the opposite corner. Vampiro then tries to charge at Morgan but Morgan ends up charging as well; using his body weight advantage to hit a body avalanche and takes down Vampiro! Morgan starts to breathe heavily, not pleased that he's still wrestling with a guy like Vampiro. Morgan then picks up Vampiro and sets him up for a belly to belly suplex, executing it but Vampiro somehow lands on his feet as Morgan falls back first onto the mat. Morgan isn't aware of this as he gets up and turns around but Vampiro execues a roundhouse kick to the chest of Matt Morgan! Morgan moves around the ring while holding onto his chest as he looks at Vampiro. Vampiro charges at Matt Morgan but Morgan sees it coming and ends up countering his charge into a surprise Hellivator! The crowd is in boos now as Morgan doesn't even crack a smile while doing down for the cover!

1!

2!

AND VAMPIRO KICKS OUT! Matt Morgan slams his hands onto the mat as he storms up to the ref's face and starts to tell him off. The referee isn't taking any of it as he tells Morgan to back off or he's going to get disqualified. Morgan backs up but not before giving off a 5 second gaze onto the referee, then sees that Vampiro is almost back up again. Morgan waits for Vampiro to fully get up as he charges at Vampiro and goes for the Carbon Footprint but Vampiro ducks it and kicks Morgan the the back again, this time following it up with a bulldog but Morgan ducks as Vampiro crashes to the mat. Morgan starts to laugh as he picks up Vampiro but Vampiro ends up going for the Vampiro Spike, actually getting him off his feet but Morgan still is able to slip out of that. Morgan then goes for a chokeslam, throwing him up in the air but Vampiro manages to slip out and eventually connects with an electric chair drop! Morgan didn't see it coming and ends up getting nearly knocked out from that as Vampiro goes for the cover!

1!

2!

Vampiro releases the cover as Heyman ends up climbing onto the apron and yells at Vampiro. Vampiro doesn't look too impressed with Heyman so he doesn't waste any time and grabs him by his shirt collar. Heyman's face suddenly turns whiter than Vampiro's face paint as Vamprio develops a grim look on his facial structure. Heyman is shaking his head vigorously, never seeing anyone quite like Vamprio before as Vamprio headbutts Heyman off the apron. Heyman crashes onto the ground below but is relieved that Vampiro is done with him as Morgan is slowly getting up to his feet as Vampiro grabs Morgan by the neck and tries to go for the Vampiro Bite, but is unable to lift Morgan with one hand so Morgan ends up ramming an elbow to Vampiro's head and takes him out with a fallaway slam! Heyman sees this and slowly creeps up to the apron, taking cover as he makes sure that Vampiro is down for good. Morgan breathes deeply in anger as Heyman gains the courage to stand up straight and yell at Morgan to hurt him some more. Morgan nods his head in agreement as he lifts up Vampiro onto his feet and nails the sitout powerbomb onto Vampiro! Vampiro looks to be out of it but Morgan refuses to go for the pin.

JR: What in God's name is Matt Morgan thinking? He could've won the match right there!

Piper: Oh believe me JR he's going to, but he wants to demask the big scary monster and give him the ol' one two before putting him to sleep for good!

Morgan looks down at the nearly knocked out Vampiro and approaches him but the referee doesn't allow that as he tries to check up on Vampiro's condition. Matt Morgan has had enough of Vampiro as he shoves the referee away and proceeds to hit some mounted punches onto Vampiro. The referee forces Morgan back again as Morgan gives off a look of disgust on his face. Even Paul Heyman looks to be irritated of the referee's actions. Morgan finally takes a deep breath and picks up Vampiro as he tries to go for the Hellivator again but Vampiro slips out and grabs Morgan by the throat again. Vampiro however doesn't go for a chokeslam but instead just keeps his grasp on Morgan's neck, choking the life out of Morgan. Heyman notices that Morgan's cheeks are turning blue as he yells at Vampiro to let go, but Vampiro isn't listening. The referee eventually orders Vampiro to release Morgan to which he does but isn't stopping as he boots Matt Morgan in the head, knocking him down to the ring. He yells out for the first time to Matt Morgan saying 'You're dead now!' as he picks up Morgan slowly from a sudden burst of energy and nails the Vampiro Spike! The crowd pops loudly as Vampiro goes down for pin!

1!

2!

NO! MATT MORGAN KICKS OUT! The crowd is in complete shock, as well as Paul Heyman. Even Vampiro is showing a little bit of emotion this time as he angerly picks up Morgan and rams him to the corner and hits some punches to the head of Morgan. Vampiro then whips Morgan to the corner, then advances to Morgan but eats a foot from Morgan as Vampiro stumbles back a bit. Morgan then runs up and attacks Vampiro but Vampiro uses the speed from Morgan and is able to hit a belly to belly suplex onto Matt Morgan! Heyman isn't believing what he's seeing as his Guy is being tossed around from Vampiro. Morgan shakes his head as he tries to get up using the assistance of the ropes but Vampiro charges up and clothesline's Vampiro over the ropes! The referee doesn't allow Vampiro to go outside as he checks up on Matt Morgan, Heyman though enters the ring with what to appears to be a lead pipe in his hand.

JR: What's Paul Heyman doing? Is he crazy?!

Piper: He just might be JR!

The referee is still distracted as Heyman is creeping up behind Vampiro with that lead pipe but Vampiro quickly turns around and gives the death glare to Heyman. Heyman drops the lead pipe, almost pissing himself right there on the spot, and tries to turn away and run but Vampiro ends up grabbing Heyman, grasping him by the throat and nails the Vampiro Bite onto Paul Heyman! Heyman rolls out of the ring as the referee notices this and makes sure that Heyman leaves the ring for good, yelling at him over the ropes as Vampiro wonders where Morgan is. Vampiro doesn't realize it but Alex Riley pops up and ends up grappling Vampiro from behind as the referee is distracted, turn him over and nails the Final Score onto Vampiro! Riley bails from the ring and ducks under the apron so the referee doesn't notice him as Vampiro becomes groggy but isn't knocked out. Vampiro stumbles like a drunk man as he makes it up to his feet and turns around but only receives a Carbon Footprint from Matt Morgan for his troubles! The crowd is booing pretty loudly now as Matt Morgann goes down for the cover...

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match and advancing in the King of The Ring: Matt Morgan!!

Morgan_display_image.jpg

JR: Matt Morgan is advancing into the King of The Ring Tournament!

Piper: Well at least it wasn't that white faced freaked going on. *shudders*

Matt Morgan exits the ring as Alex Riley brings Heyman back to his feet, making sure that Heyman is alright. Heyman gives a talk to Morgan exclaiming how happy he is as all three men leave the stage and exit to the back as the referee checks up on Vampiro.

The cameras leave ringside and move elsewhere, after a few seconds The Miz appears on screen bringing cheers from the fans back in the arena.

He's sitting at a small table alone and begins to start dealing out playing cards, he looks up at the camera and begins to speak...

The Miz: Ah! UWF Universe, please pull up a chair. Sit yourself down. Why don't you join me for a couple of hands. See ladies, gentlemen, loyal viewers, The Miz has always enjoyed a game of cards. Doesn't matter the game, doesn't matter the stakes, it's the... dancing wheel of chance that attracts me. Sure you can study the cards, you can work on your poker face, you can do everything you possibly can to affect the outcome but when it's all said and done, you're always at the mercy of lady luck.

Take me for instance, take my career in the UWF. I started out at the bottom
(he turns around a card to show the camera, it's a Two of Spades) Climbed the ladder, went through them all... (the throws down three cards face up, the Tens of Diamonds, Hearts and Clubs) Before making my way all the way to the very top... (this time he holds a single card between his thumb and middle finger, before twisting it around with his forefinger to show the King of Hearts)

I was the King of the mountain, King of the company, King of the business, King of the world... (he pauses for a few seconds staring at the next card in his hand which we cannot see yet, before throwing it to the table face up. It's a Joker) Before I threw it all away.

This guy here. Me. From King to Joker in less than two minutes. A shattered diamond, a broken heart. Went in blind and bluffin' and lost it all. But now, well now I'm back in the game. I got one more hand to play and this time I'm going all in. I'm going all in to become, King of the Ring

He throws down another card and this time it's the King of Spades. With that he now has two cards left in his hand which he is switching back and forth while he smiles at the camera.

It's easy to go from King to Joker, but can you go from Joker back to King? Well to do that you gotta have a great hand. You gotta make sure the deck is stacked in your favour and last but not least you gotta make sure luck is on your side. So whadda I got? Two more cards, one more hand, one last chance... (he looks at the cards in his hands and takes a sharp intake of breath) Ooh that's not good... (he throws the first card down, a Jack of Clubs) see I don't have a Jack-in-the-box so that's no use to me, neither do I have a Queen (and with that he throws down the Queen of Diamonds). No jack in the box or Queen in my corner. Perhaps my plan to become King of the Ring are doomed before they've even begun...

Miz covers his face with his hand looking genuinely distraught. After a few moments he brings his other hand up and puts it down the other sleeve, moving his hands away to show a huge smile across his face

I suppose it's good then, that I always keep... an Ace up my sleeve (and with that he pulls a card from his sleeve twirling it around to show the Ace of Spades) To get back to the top, to become the King of the UWF, I need an Ace to give me the perfect damn hand. Let me introduce my key to becoming King of Ring...

The camera pans out so that it's no longer focussed solely on The Miz, that's when his ace in the pack in revealed

There's an unbelievable pop from the crowd as the former general manager of Smackdown, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair is shown taking his seat alongside Miz. They look at each other and share a knowing smirk before Naitch addresses the camera

Ric Flair: Well, The Nature Boy ain't no stranger to upsetting the odds. He ain't no stranger to biting off more than he can chew, and he damn as sure ain't no stranger to being the best in the business! Now one thing that I can't deny is that these legs don't move as quick as they used to. These fists don't pack the same punch as they once did and while every other little thing this body'o'mine is in full working order, the days of me kicking ass and taking names in that ring have long gone. With that being said, I'll be damned if I can't still spot a winner when I can see one. I can spot a winner, I can spot a champion, I can spot a... king

He puts his hand on The Miz's shoulder

Now I've been backing this young son of a gun from behind the scenes for some time, but after recent events it's time to make my support a lot more visible. Now this kid knows he did wrong, and god knows he's apologised enough, but there's folk out there like Stephanie McMahon who ain't gonna accept that! Well I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit back collecting a pay-check from this company while it wastes talent like this! I'm going to make sure that The Miz takes his place back at the top of the UWF food chain and he's gonna do it by becoming the King of the Ring! WOOO!

The Miz: WOOO!

Ric Flair: We got our very own game of thrones coming to the UWF and goddamn if The Miz doesn't have the Dirtiest Player in the Game in his corner! Like the kid says we're goin' all in for this game! Aces and Kings! Back to the top of the mountain cause we are, Jet Flying!

The Miz: Limousine Ridin'!

Ric Flair: Kiss Stealin'!

The Miz: Wheelin' Dealin'!

Ric Flair: Sons of a guns! WOOO!

Ric Flair: WOOO!

Miz and Flair continue to exchange wooos as the cameras go elsewhere.

We head to the titan tron where, Shawn Michaels spoke openly about losing the World Title and his failed attempt at his rematch last week

HBK: Where do I even begin. I'm not to sure what to think right now. I went from being a transitional champion for no more than three weeks and then it was our general manager, Randy Orton who got the guy he wanted for the longest time to represent Raw as champion. Randy, he never wanted me to be champion in the first place. All Randy wanted was to hold me back and it showed last week as well. If Randy cared about keeping his talent happy then where was he when the entire Corporation was down at ringside and costing me my chance at winning back the World Title. I was three seconds away from winning it back. Daniel Bryan half-assed that match and he should not be the World Champion right now! The way I see it, is everyone wins, but Shawn Michaels.

HBK pauses for a second

HBK: The Corporation wins because of how dominant their group is and they are the toughest of the tough out there from the Four Horseman to D-Generation X. They get what they want and that is to take over Raw behind, Stephanie McMahon and the Board of Director's. Daniel Bryan wins because he's a second rated champion that needed, John Cena to lock me in the STFU for over five minutes before my back could no longer take it before I tapped out to the YES lock. Then on Raw, Daniel catches the biggest break ever when the Corporation attacked me first and cost me my chance at regaining back the title I should of never lost in the first place. And Randy Orton wins because he's got his champion and is back on Raw looking to take the spotlight off of the in-ring talent.

HBK lowers his head and speaks while lifting it back up

HBK: Now there are rumors of a possible match in which involves the Corporation against the best of Raw including teaming up Randy Orton and myself. What I say to that, is no thank you! When I came back a few years ago to Raw, I didn't want to be involved in these types of messes that, Orton got himself into and then I was dragged into just to finally get myself a chance at the World Title. Why should I help out, Randy Orton? For good business, because I am a team player. No, I'm not that Shawn Michaels anymore. I'm done with being the nice guy around here. I want nothing to do with the Corporation or being involved in this Raw Roster versus Corporation feud. In fact, I don't know if I want to step back in the ring again. I guess only time will tell, but I'm not getting involved with this!

HBK rips off his microphone and leaves as the screen only shows the background

[video=youtube;Ge6mm9irPtM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge6mm9irPtM[/video]

Ted DiBiase’s music hits and the crowd begin to work up to a consistent boo. He steps out from the back slowly, taking it all in, tag-team title clasped securely around his waist and million dollar belt carried proudly by Maryse who walks alongside him. They pose at the top of the ramp before walking down to the ring sneering like only they can at the ringside fans. Ted lets Maryse climb the steel steps before he follows her slowly and aids her entering the ring. They pose in the centre of the ring with DiBiase holding his titles aloft proudly before any further posing is cut short.

[video=youtube;vbXmaRuFsQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbXmaRuFsQY[/video]

The feel good tune hits the PA system to a great reception and the Miz steps out from the back now with Ric Flair in tow. Flair WOO’s and both men grin as they head towards the ring. The Miz claps a few hands as Flair styles and profiles, obviously happy to be back out at ringside on live television! Ted helps Maryse exit the ring as the Miz hops up onto the apron and slides into that smirky grin he gives to the crowd as he leans back. He steps through the ropes as Flair takes up his spot at ringside and the referee checks both competitors.

Piper: I’ll tell you something; both these guys look ready but what role with Flair and Maryse at ringside play?

JR: Good question but more importantly I’m looking forward to what I expect to be a great match between two men who you would not be surprised to see in the finals if they were to get there.

The feeling out process begins with Ted DiBiase lining up at an angle, a more traditionally trained wrestler, feeling for the Miz’s first move whilst the Miz circles square on. Ted feigns moving forward but the Miz backs off and both men remain at a stalemate. Finally they come together and it’s a collar elbow tie-up to get things under way. DiBiase moves into a side headlock on the Miz who throws Ted into the ropes and hits a shoulder block. Miz hits the ropes himself to capitalise on the opening but DiBiase is up on his feet and shoulder blocks Miz to the mat this time. A stalemate once more as the Miz rolls to the corner and gets back to his feet. DiBiase smirks and rolls his wrists as the Miz adjusts his kneepads. Both men come together again but this time DiBiase lands a knee to the midsection and takes over. A side headlock becomes a headlock takeover as DiBiase drops to one knee and applies a grounded headlock to the Miz now who tries to rally the crowd in his corner. Fighting back to one knee and then a leg and then a vertical base the Miz grabs DiBiase’s head and hits a sitdown jawbreaker! DiBiase is stunned and falls into the corner.

JR: Great manouver there from this young man who really has come a long way in his career.

Piper: He’s had to start all over again now though, JR. Let’s see what he can do when he has it all taken away; does he still have that hunger?

JR: You’ve got to believe it when you look into the eyes of these two great competitors that they WANT this opportunity.

The Miz winds up for his patented turnbuckle clothesline but as he arrives DiBiase dives out of the way and the Miz crashes and burns hard. The Miz’s knee gets twisted up in the ropes and it looks like his night could be done early. The crowd holds its breath as the official checks on Miz but DiBiase, sensing an opportunity, comes storming into the corner laying rights and lefts into the Miz. The referee shoves DiBiase away but Ted comes back for more and shoves the Miz to the mat in a pinning predicament. The official doesn’t want to count but affirmative statements from the Miz prior to the pin suggest he wants the match to continue so, grudgingly…

1…
2…

The Miz kicks out and the crowd start to rally. DiBiase isn’t going to let that slide though as he drags the Miz to his feet. DiBiase, in a huge turn of pace, leaves the Miz hobbling as he hits the ropes and chop blocks the Miz on the back of the knee hard; you can almost hear arm on knee in row Z. DiBiase quickly is back to his feet and stomps away at the damaged knee of the Miz. DiBiase drags Miz to a vertical base again and, crunching the knee into a bent position, hits a back suplex on the Miz.

Piper: Boy the Miz is really taking some punishment here, this one could be over in a hurry!

JR: DiBiase is a hungry young performer but he’s got to look after his own standing in the company here and his fellow competitors health right now.

Piper: To hell with that; this is King of the Ring!

The Miz begs off into the corner as the crowd start to really get on top of DiBiase who just laughs it off. He bends down to pick the Miz out of the corner but Miz fights back with several boots to the midsection. Miz grabs the top ropes and hauls himself up to a vertical base. DiBiase runs at Miz who manages to just about side step the rushing DiBiase and send him shoulder first into the steel ring post! Miz follows up with a school boy…

1…

DiBiase kicks out at 1 but cries out in pain at the impact his shoulder took. DiBiase bails to the outside and falls to his knees giving the Miz time to nurse his own injury back to a workable level. DiBiase finally manages to get back to a state where he wants back in the ring but as he tries to climb up to the apron his arm gives out slightly giving the Miz enough time to hit a dropkick through the middle rope to DiBiase to send him back to the outside. Both men show signs of their injury once more.

Piper: Stupid kids, risking it all-

JR: For a shot at King of the Ring! It might not be pretty but by gawd these two men want this match.

Piper: I was going to say that!

DiBiase is tended to by Maryse near the announce table but a one-legged Miz soon interrupts the party to crash DiBiase’s head into the protective casing on the announce table. Once, twice, three times he does this until DiBiase manages to stop his head caving in from a fourth attempt and hits a series of elbows to the midsection of the Miz. A few right hands later and DiBiase is irish whipping the Miz into the steel steps; DiBiase taking a risker forward approach to ensure the Miz hits the steps legs first. Miz buckles over the steel as the official has had enough to literally forces DiBiase back into the ring. The official begins another begrudged count as the Miz is in pain at ringside. Flair is going bananas on the outside, tearing off his jacket in frustration at DiBiase and his tactics which is ironic in and of itself.

1…
2…
3…
4…

By this time the Miz is starting to clamber to his feet and uses Flair to gain a vertical base. Flair, all the while, is shouting trash at DiBiase. Against better judgement DiBiase attempts to springboard to the outside!...but unfortunately Flair has been goading him all this time and he and Miz move out of the way sending DiBiase crashing to the outside with the likelihood being he won’t try that again. The Miz rolls into the ring and stands favouring his good leg as Flair styles and profiles on the outside. Roles now reversed; Maryse tends to DiBiase once more and helps him to his feet and back into the ring before the official deems it necessary to start another count. Back in the ring the two men trade right hands. Every shot from Ted looks like it might floor Miz but hurts his shoulder all the same with Miz using the low centre of gravity he finds by being knocked off his bad leg to throw everything behind each right hand. Eventually Ted hits a boot to the midsection and lands a vertical suplex to the Miz to bring this one back to the realm of wrestling. Ted can’t make a cover immediately because of his shoulder so when he does crawl on top of the Miz..

1…
2…

Miz has enough to kick out and this one rolls on.

JR: I don’t know how long these two men can keep crashing and burning and hitting these big impact manoeuvres.

Piper: As long as they have to JR.

Ted drags the Miz to his knees and lays some vicious close fisted right hands into the Miz. With each strike DiBiase has a noticeable grimace on his face but such is his fervour that he battles through it and the referee has to intervene on the Miz’s behalf once more. As the official admonishes Ted, the Miz crawls to the bottom rope to try and drag himself up but as he does so Maryse grabs the top of his head and forces his throat into the bottom rope choking him. Flair is quick to make his way over and, unbeknownst to Maryse, sidles up behind her. One loud “WOO!†later and Maryse is screaming and heading for the other side of the ring. Flair is lapping up the reaction from the crowd as Ted finally returns to Miz who rolls him up with a small package!

1…
2…

Kickout from DiBiase at the last second and now both men are on one knee, a few feet apart, staring at each other as the crowd has really come alive in the last few moments. Both men lock up again, unusual for this stage of a match, which leads to DiBiase going for an irish whip but the Miz reverses and looks for the high back body drop. Ted scouts it and boots the Miz right in the chest before clasping on the Million Dollar Dream submission hold as Miz wheels around in pain. The Miz claws desperately at thin air whilst he hobbles on one leg and tries to keep his breath.

JR: Looks like this one could be over!

Piper: That moves put away many a superstar and will put many more away too I bet.

Luckily for the Miz even the slightest impact on DiBiase’s shoulder is causing great agony so with all his remaining strength, in his one good leg, the Miz throws himself and DiBiase into the turnbuckle to break the hold. The Miz hops away as Ted nurses his shoulder in the corner and Miz runs at him finally hitting the patented clothesline in the corner. The Miz blows Maryse a kiss from his position sat on the middle rope but that few seconds of showboating leads to DiBiase recovering and returning to the turnbuckle to clasp another sleeper hold onto the Miz! At great personal pain Ted drags him to the centre of the ring. As he does so Flair hops up onto the apron knee first which draws the officials attention. Intended or not; this leads to Maryse seizing her opportunity to get vocal and stand by her man in this match. She, thinking it’s all over in a matter of moments, climbs onto the ring apron to pose but as she does so Miz goes back to the same well and throws them both into the ropes knocking Maryse to the floor!

Piper: There she goes!

DiBiase obviously leans over the ropes to check on her leaving the Miz to recover and attempt a back suplex but as he lifts his leg gives out and Ted lands on his feet. The anguish on the Miz’s face is almost unbearable to watch as DiBiase now smirks. Ted grabs the Miz’s bad leg and laughs, staring directly at Flair, before locking in a vicious figure four leg lock! Heat rains down on Ted (although some of the crowd still WOO anyway) as the Miz flails around looking for the ring ropes that just aren’t there. Flair moves to a position so that Miz can see him and screams encouraging, if inane, slogans at the Miz telling him to roll over. The collective will of the crowd seems to spur the Miz on as, after surviving longer than you might expect anyway, the Miz finds the strength to roll half way onto his side…and then all the way over; reversing the pressure! Miz is still in pain but Ted can’t take it himself so breaks the hold. DiBiase uses the ropes to bring himself up to a vertical base and the Miz comes up behind him to grab a rear waist lock. Maryse is finally coming to but screaming and trying to get away from Flair who she thinks must be the cause of all her anguish in this match when he only, innocently I’m sure, is trying to check on her. The referee is distracted by all this so Ted takes the opportunity to steal a leaf from Flair’s book and kicks a leg backwards directly into the crotch of the Miz. Miz falls to the mat.

JR: The dirtiest player in the game he may have been but the Million Dollar Man looks like he passed some of his devious tendendcies to his son just as you might expect Flair would to any protégé of his!

Piper:
Desperate times call for you know what!

Ted showboats a little for the crowd before going for the cover and the referee eventually makes it to the pinfall.

1…
2…

And a kickout from the Miz! DiBiase is stunned and holds his head in his hands as the Miz rolls onto his front and applies a chickenwing to DiBiase’s bad shoulder! Ted screams out in pain as the referee continually asks if he wants to tap. DiBiase shakes his head and just when it looks like he’s going to give up Ted reaches a big arm over and clubs the Miz in the skull repeatedly until he’s forced to break the hold. Both men groggily get to their feet, the Miz holding up his fists as if ready for a fight and Ted advancing aggressively on his opponent once more. It only takes a second – Ted goes for the big right hand and the Miz ducks underneath leaving a trailing arm to hook under Ted’s before securing his other hand underneath Ted’s bad arm. With a full nelson in place it takes one hooked leg before the Skull Crushing Finale hits to a huge pop! Miz rolls him over and hooks the leg.

1…
2…
3…!

JR: He did it! These men battled hard tonight but the Miz picks up the victory and advances.

Piper: He showed a lot of heart, I’ll give the kid that, but he better hope that leg heals up real fast.

Your winner and advancing in the King of the Ring tournament: The Miz!

TheMizWins5_original.jpg

After the Miz leaves the ring, Ted is still struggling to get to his feet after that grueling match. As soon as Ted is able to use the ropes to get back to his feet, the lights in the arena dim. There is a stir of commotion in the crowd as they're not sure what's going on. A video is shown on the titantron of the two mystery men from last week, however neither mens face can be seen as the camera is shooting from the neck down.

RKUkU8v.png

The man standing on the right begins to speak into the camera, his voice isn't disguised or altered but it's a new voice to UWF, a man that's never stepped foot in a UWF ring before.

"I'm the guy they call...I'm the guy they call when you have two self aggrandizing, selfish, con-men as UWF's tag-team Champions. I get a call before Summerslam was even over, from the owner of this company, saying, 'Guys there's trouble! Come quick!' We're here to break that death grip that you two have had on those titles ever since winning them and give them to two men that can carry those Championships with honor, and return the prestige those belts once had. Last week you met your future Ted, after your big triumphant speech, on the titantron, was myself...Bobby Fish and my partner...Kyle O'Reilly. We told you not to Chase the DRagon!"

The crowd pops as the camera pans up so this mystery team is revealed as none other than Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly, the team known as reDRagon.

t5KEHxm.png

Bobby Fish
"I guess the dirtsheets are correct sometimes? The rumors are true, after last week, the UWF World was buzzing wondering who we were. Some people knew right away that it was us, and some people were left puzzled, sort of like Ted & Wade. Well I know you two still have some questions, and I have the answer. On September 17th, UWF Raw travels to Dearborn, Michigan, the match is already signed, the UWF Tag-Team Champions, Wade Barrett and Ted DiBiase versus...reDRagon for those Tag-Team Championships."

The crowd goes crazy at this news, not sure what to think, the crowd is split with boo's and cheers. This is huge news for UWF. Kyle looks into the camera as he has something to say also.

Kyle O'Reilly
"There's a need for men like us. You two are going to get put in your place. It's my moral obligation to this company, to this sport, to our Country, to your children, to keep Democracy safe and to kick guys like that, directly in their heads! Look at what UWF is trying to tell you two, it's very clear that they don't want you holding those belts, because if they did, they wouldn't have you put those Championships up for grabs against the best tag team in the World. We told you two last week to keep those titles warm for us, and we weren't lying."

Bobby Fish
"Kyle, you mention democracy, and not since Winston Churchill and Franklin Delanore Roosevelt has Great Britian and the good ole' U.S of A conspired with each other to cause massive amounts of chaos in this World. It's a forgone conclusion, the future is already set. I'm not pinning either of you, and Kyle isn't going to make either of you two tap out. I am going to kick you Ted, directly in the temple, leaving you unconscious, so the referee has no choice other than to stop the contest, declaring reDRagon your new UWF Tag-Team Champions. That has a good ring to it, doesn't it Kyle?"

Kyle O'Reilly
"I like the way that sounds. It's just a matter of time you two, don't get too used to those belts."

Bobby & Kyle both grin while looking into the camera before Bobby makes his way out of the view of the camera. Kyle steps forward before whispering into the camera.

Kyle O'Reilly
"...reDRagon..."

Kyle walks out of view and the video fades, the lights go back to normal in the arena and everyone is shocked. Some predictions were correct about who the team may be but nobody had any idea that they would be getting a tag-team title shot.

We head backstage to see Randy Orton standing in his office watching the show. There is soon a knock on the door and a security guard comes in.

Security: Excuse me Randy? You have a visi-

Just then, the door comes flying open and sends the security guard across the room. Inside comes an angered Dean Ambrose.

Dean Ambrose: Orton!

Randy Orton: Dean look, I know what you want and I'm taking care of it.

Dean Ambrose: Oh are you? Are you really Orton? Are you a mind reader? How could you possibly know what I want!

Randy Orton: Judging by what you did last week, it’s safe to assume you want a rematch against Cody Rhodes and I’m here to tell you that I'm willing to give you that opportunity...for a price.

Dean Ambrose: A price? Let me guess, this has something to do with The Corporation right?

Randy Orton: Exactly. This little group that Stephanie has built, she thinks it's what's best for business but this is my show.

Dean Ambrose: I'll tell you what, I don't like Stephanie and she doesn't like me. I've called Shawn Michaels a puppet but it turns out Stephanie was setting a bigger plan in motion. Turns out she's the one whose been pulling Cody Rhode's strings. This whole thing Cody has been talking about for the past month or so, it's just been all a part of Stephanie's plan to keep me out of the World Heavyweight title picture. She knew that if I was still in there, it would never leave my waist. What she wasn't counting on though was Daniel Bryan being so damn persistent. I can't help but take credit for that. I've molded him into the man he is today. The whole point of her getting Cody to attack me was to distract me. To keep me away from that title match and the second Cody knew exactly what he was in for, he ran away. He took the easy way out of our match and he ran. Then he has the audacity to throw a funeral for me. Can't exactly throw a funeral unless you got a body and when I showed up, he ran away again. Cody is a coward and this whole Corporation is a joke but if you were looking to recruit an army, look no further than myself.

This so called Corporation thinks just because Stephanie is backing them, it makes them invincible. They all have five World title reigns between them but guess what, I have four just by myself. This group is just a bunch of second string rejects. John Cena just lost his opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship for the third or so time. Plus he's never been able to beat me one on one. Batista? I haven't seen him since I beat him on Smackdown. He was never the same animal after that. He quit shortly after and then once Dean Ambrose is out of the picture he finally gets that world title run. The second he loses it he cries like a baby and heads to RAW. I guess he thinks since he has back up this time he can become champion while I'm here. Think again. They've got the wrestling machine Kurt Angle! The man so menacing, his spot got taken in the International Championship match by a dancer who went on to become champion. Instead of trying to regain his spot, he just quit. But I guess that's something all these guys have in common. And of course they have Cody Rhodes and I'm not through with him yet.

Randy Orton: Well if it's another match you want, it's another match you'll get.

Dean Ambrose: That's the problem though Randy. I don't want just another match. Cody's a coward but he's a big threat with The Corporation at his side and with Cody on their side, they've become a big threat. I want Cody but not just in a regular match. All that's going to happen is he's going to find another cheap way out of it. If you really need my help, there's no better way then to give me what I want. You give me Cody, and I'll give you The Corporations biggest asset's head on a silver platter.

Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose stare at each other for awhile before Orton finally offers his hand.

Randy Orton: If that's what you want, then we have a deal. And you know what, I'm going to do you one better! I'm going to make it a special match, a match I think both of you will enjoy, where there can only be one way to get a winner. One way to know who is the superior man, and I'm looking at him. Dean you are going to face Cody Rhodes at Bound for Glory in an I Quit Match!

Ambrose continues to stare at Orton and then at his hand. After standing there for a bit longer, he finally accepts his hand and you can hear the arena burst into applause as we head to a commercial.

The lights plunge into darkness as a guitar wail echoes through out the arena.

[video=youtube;N1Lvev1IsUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1Lvev1IsUI[/video]

Then the guitar kicks in and the titantron and staging begins to flash as Kurt Angle emerges from the backstage looking very serious and different to before.Kurt Angle marches down the entrance ramp, as the arena is sent into discord at their disapproval of Kurt Angle; once showered in cheers, he is now showered, no, drowned in boos for his allegiance switch. Nevertheless Kurt Angle walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring to get ready for his match as he paces back and forward awaiting his opponent

'Lose My Mind (Instrumental) begins playing throughout the titantron as Roman Reigns comes from the side of the entrance via the crowd, Roman stops by the barricade as he looks at the ring.

Tumblr_mm1pg8JJky1qiwd8jo1_500_zps6e50b7c5.png

Roman Reigns then leaps over the barricade as he approaches towards the ring as he looks at Kurt Angle both men look at each other as the bell ring

Kurt Angle and Regins circle around each other. Angle goes and he grabs the leg of Reigns, and he hits a single leg takedown onto Roman Reigns. Reigns is down as Angle begins to do some MMA transitions and he starts hitting some mounted punches onto Roman. Angle keeps on hitting him as the fans boo and the referee has to separate them. Angle gets up and he raises his hands up high as the fans boo like crazy at Angle as he feels cocky about himself.

Jim Ross: Angle shouldn’t be this cocky

Piper: He should be JR he is apart of the corporation

Angle goes and he begins stomping on Roman Reigns. Angle begins to pick up Reigns and he begins to knee Reigns in the gut. Reigns is laying against the turnbuckle as he lays them there. Angle begins to hit European uppercuts onto Reigns. Reigns gets hit with the move a couple of times as the fans boo as the referee separates them. Angle goes as he poses in the middle of the ring once more. Angle goes as he puts his knee into the face of Reigns. The referee separates them in the middle of the ring.

Jim Ross: Angle is dissecting Reigns here tonight

Angle is just mocking Reigns as he starts slapping him in his face. Angle yells at Reigns “Come onâ€. Reign goes and he pushes Angle off of him. Angle goes and he flips over, as he is in shock. Reigns gets up as Angle charges at him, and Reigns counters with the big boot. Angle falls to the ground as Reigns leans against the turnbuckle. Reigns goes as he goes to the second turnbuckle. Angle goes and he gets up and gets hit with a flying shoulder shove. Reign goes and he gets up so does angle. Reigns goes as he puts Angle towards the turnbuckle. Reigns hits about shoulder shoves five times. Angle begins holding his gut as he drops down to hold his gut.

Jim Ross: Angle may have suffered an injury in the abdominal

Reigns goes as he picks up Angle, and begins to hit a couple of spinebusters. Reigns goes and he hits the spinebuster once again. Reigns looks dominate here as the fans cheer for him. Reign goes and he puts Angle through his legs, and he lifts him up for a powerbomb. Reigns goes and he hits a sitdown power biomb. The fans cheer like crazy as Reigns goes for the cover.

1…

2…

The fans groan as they see Angle kick out. Reigns goes as he picks up Angle, but Angle goes and he grabs the leg of Reigns and he tries to go for the Ankle Lock. The fans boo as Angle tries to lock in the ankle lock, and Reigns begins to flip over as he goes and he tries to kick the gut of Angle which is where Angle got hurt early on in the match. Angle begins to hold his abdominal and the fans cheer that Reigns get out of the hold. Reigns goes and he gets up charges at Angle, but Angle catches him. Angles goes and he bellys to belly Roman Reigns over the top rope as the fans boo as some fans awe, and Angle goes down to one knee as the camera pans the replay.

Jim Ross: Wow what a move by Kurt Angle

Piper: This is why he will be the next King of the Ring JR

Reigns gets up as he rolls into the ring slowly. Angle is still on one knee holding his arm on the stomach area. Angle gets up slowly as Reigns gets up fast. Reigns goes and he charges at Angle with clothesline which Angle dodges. Angle goes and he grabs the waist of Roman Regins. Angle goes and pops his hip as he hits one german suplex. Angle does it again and he hits the second german suplex. The fans boo as they know the third one is coming, but all of a sudden Angle is holding Reigns tight but doesn’t execute the move.

Jim Ross: Could Angle still be hurting from the pain of abdominals?

Angle holds the move and Reigns elbows in the head a bunch of times causing Angle to let go of the hold he has locked on. Reigns goes and he knees Angle’s gut a bunch of times as Angle holds his gut. Reigns goes and he hits a big snap suplex onto Angle. Reigns looks confident as the fans cheer like crazy for Reigns beating up on Kurt Angle. Reigns goes and he backs up from Kurt Angle as he seems like he is ready to pounce onto Kurt. Reigns goes as he charges for a spear onto Kurt Angle, but Angle dodges away from the spear and Reigns goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Angle catches him from behind and hits his third suplex onto him. Angle gets up as he looks pumped and he cockily releases the straps that he wears so trademarkly as he begins to taunt of whats going on. The fans boo like crazy as this time he grabs the ankle of Reigns and locks in the ankle lock.

Piper: Angle’s got the Ankle lock it is all over here JR.

The Ankle lock is locked in tight as Reigns is screaming in pain at the move. Reigns goes as he tries to crawl his way to the ropes, but Angle sits down on the ankle as Reigns holds it on even tighter. Reigns seems stuck as the lock is on tight, and Reigns decides to try and muscle out of the move by dragging Angle who is set down of Angle.

Jim Ross: That Roman Reigns is a pretty strong man.

Roman Reigns is crawling dragging Angle a long with him as Kurt has the move completely locked in tighter than usual. The fans cheer as they see Reigns using all of his strength to get to the ropes. Reigns keeps dragging, and dragging and finally he gets to the ropes which causes the fans to uproar into cheers. Angle can’t believe it as he keeps the hold on and he lets go of the hold when the referee threatens him he will DQ him. Angle gets up as he is arguing with the referee. Angle and the referee jaw off at one another. As Angle turns around he is met with a huge spear by Roman Reigns as the fans start to cheer like crazy.

Jim Ross: Roman Reigns from out of nowhere!

Roman Reigns goes for the cover as the fans count in unison.

1…

2…

No kick out by Angle. The fans can’t believe it as Angle kicked out of the hold. Reigns goes as he is measuring up for another spear, Angle is asking the referee to come near him as the referee goes check on Angle.

Jim Ross: What the hell is going on?

Piper: I think Angle is hurt JR.

The referee checks on Angle, and Reigns comes closer to him. The referee is asking “what’s wrong?†as the fans cheer like crazy when Reigns pulls the referee to the side, and he picks up Angle himself. Reigns goes and he puts Angle between his legs and he lifts him up high. All of a sudden Angle wriggles out, and he hits an Olympic Slam onto Reigns. Reigns is down in the middle of the ring. Angle goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

Winner and Advancing to the King of the Ring Kurt Angle

Jim Ross: Damn it that Kurt Angle tricked us all he wasn’t hurt at all in this match it was all a ruse

Piper: That’s what make him one of the best Jim.

Angle gets out of the ring as he celebrates, and he begins to point to his head telling Reigns to think next time. Reigns look upset as Angle smiles on top of the ramp with his hands held up high.

The camera’s open up backstage where we see RAW’s backstage interviewer, Todd Grisham, standing in place with a microphone in his right hand.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time is none other than, John Cena.

The fans explode in boos as the camera’s slowly panned to the right where we indeed find the Corporate Champ, John Cena, standing in place with a confused expression on his face, as he interrupts Todd’s interview.

vlcsnap-00021.png

John Cena: Hold up right there, Todd. Do you know who I am? Todd doesn’t know how to answer that question, but John quickly cuts him off. Don’t answer that question you moron, EVERYONE knows who I am. But you didn’t hear me, DO you know who I am? I’m John Cena, I deserve to be introduced like the god damn living legend I am! Now introduce me again, the RIGHT way.

Todd slightly shakes his head, as he does a redo on his introduction.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, he is the Corporate Champion, he is a part of the newly formed Corporate stable, he is the European Champion, he is John Cena!

John nods his head, with a semi-impressed expression on his face.

John Cena: Good, now ask the damn question, I don’t got all day.

Todd nods his head, as he asks the question.

Todd Grisham: John, last week Stephanie McMahon dropped a bombshell announcement where she announced she would be starting her own ‘Corporation’ type stable. The group of guys she hand-picked were Batista, Kurt Angle, Cody Rhodes, and you. How do you feel about The Corporation?

John smirks, as he pauses for a moment, thinking about his answer, before speaking.

John Cena: How do I feel? How the hell do you think I feel? With myself in the group and Stephanie McMahon leading the reigns, there will be no one in this company that could even come close to knocking us down. If you think about that, you’d be feeling pretty damn good, won’t you? You see, The Corporation isn’t just something that is thrown around like everything else now-a-days, this is truly the beginning of change. John Cena – the Corporate Champion, Batista – The Corporate Animal, Kurt Angle – The Corporate Olympic Gold Medalist, and Cody Rhodes, well he’s just the Corporate Maniac, a dangerous and effective maniac though. But you see, we are here to make a statement that will send shock-waves down the spine of professional Wrestling. That’s why we are here. We’re taking The Corporation to the highest echelon. We’re giving this group the recognition it so rightfully deserve because of one reason only. It’s GOOD for business.

John pauses, as he soaks in the boos from the audience around the arena, before finishing off his interview.

John Cena: Tonight is not only the start for The Corporation, but the night that John Cena and Batista completely and effortlessly DESTROYS the two men who are in the RAW main event at Bound for Glory, AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan. Getting through this week will be a piece of cake, as we will make sure AJ and Daniel knows their place in this business and that’s damn-sure not in The Corporation’s ring. Tonight, The Corporation moves on and everyone else realizes that this is what the business is about. The Corporation is about making a change and I guarantee that professional wrestling will be changed… forever.

Todd goes to raise the microphone up to his lips, as he attempts to answer another question, but John interrupts him.

John Cena: No more questions.

John walks off of the camera’s view, with a smirk across his face, as we slowly fade to black.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is our main event of the evening.

[video=youtube;ZSSudpoyY8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZSSudpoyY8g[/video]

"I Walk Alone" blares through the PA system and the Raw crowd boos loudly at the arrival of one of the newest members of the roster as well as the Corporation. Batista steps out from behind the curtain wearing his ring gear, looking very much like the muscle for The Corporation. his dark eyes glaring out at the crowd, as he ignores his usual poses at the top of the ramp to instead walk down towards the ring with a purpose. There are plenty of "Batista sucks" signs as well as "You're not wanted here Batista" ones as well, but the Animal pays them no mind, as he climbs up the steps and enters the ring through the middle rope. He goes over to the ropes and taunts as Roberts introduces him.

Justin Roberts:
Introducing first, representing the Corporation, the Animal Batista!

[video=youtube;I5ceMTj24SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I5ceMTj24SQ[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the vocals kick in, Cena slowly makes his way out on the stage, soaking in the boos from the fans. Cena looks into the camera with a smirk, as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. The fans are doing anything and everything to show their hatred towards Cena. They’re booing him, they’re shouting insults at him, they’re even throwing trash at Cena, but it doesn’t faze him. Cena passes the entrance ramp and slides into the ring, before throwing up the ‘HLR’ taunt. The fans boo Cena, as he ignores it, before grabbing his European Title and lifting it high overhead.

Justin Roberts:
And his partner representing the Corporation, he is the UWF European Champion, John Cena!

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

AJ goes as he makes his way out as the fans cheer. AJ Styles goes and he walks down the ramp. The fans cheer like crazy as he looks at Batista and he enters the ring. AJ Styles before he addresses the "Animal". AJ Styles puts his football Gloves together high in the air, the fans cheer as AJ puts them by his side.

Justin Roberts: Introducing their opponents, first from Gainesville Georgia, "The One" AJ Styles!

[video=youtube;7g10Wvt73ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7g10Wvt73ok[/video]

"What You Deserve" by The Exies begins to play over the PA system and all 3 men in the ring look towards the stage, as does the entire arena of fans. After a few bars of music, World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan emerges from the back to a big pop. Daniel points at his championship as he leads the fans in a chorus of "YES!" 's.

daniel-bryan-needs-to-shave-his-fucking-beard.jpg

Bryan then hops down the ramp, throwing his index fingers high into the air as the crowd continues to almost scream "YES!" over and over at the top of their lungs. Bryan makes it to the ring and looks at all 3 men standing inside. Bryan walks around the ring unstrapping his belt and getting ready for the match.

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner, he is the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan!

Ding Ding Ding!

bats_zps873d6ebc.jpg
&
CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg
Vs.
AJstyles.jpg
&
Bryanwhv_zps4d737226.jpg

The bell rings and immediately the World Champion goes after the former UWF Champion, nailing the Animal with several hard chops right to the chest. Batista remains unmoving not impressed at all with the World Champion. Bryan decides to change it up and goes for some kicks and sidekicks the Animal’s leg. Batista again doesn’t budge. Bryan doesn’t know what to do and the moment of hesitation costs him big as Batista drops Bryan hard to the mat with a clothesline. Batista isn’t done their however as the fiery former champion lifts the current Champion and throws him hard into the corner. Batista gets down and brings his massive shoulder into the gut of Bryan several times taking all of the wind and breath out of his sails. Batista finishes off his statement by pulling Bryan right into his arm for another massive clothesline.

JR:
Good Lord Almighty, what an impact from the Former UWF Champion making his Raw debut here tonight.

Piper:
Daniel Bryan looks like a rag doll compared to Batista here tonight. He probably should have shut his mouth earlier with Stephanie and Kurt.

“Are you freakin kidding me?!†Batista looks at the European Champion in his corner. “This is a World Champion!?†“I know right.†Cena can be heard saying as he puts out his hand for a tag. “Let me have a turn!†Batista shakes his head in disgust as he tags in his partner. Cena comes in and immediately picks up Bryan and nails him with a big right hand, and then another, and another. Cena sends Bryan off the ropes and follows before planting Bryan’s head to the mat with a bulldog. Cena gets right up and looks into the face of AJ Styles who remains stoic in spite of Cena’s attempts to goad him. Cena turns to see Bryan get to his feet and the European Champion picks Daniel up and slams him down to the mat with a body slam. Cena is all smiles as he tags in Batista.

Piper:
Cena and Batista look to be having a rip roaring good time here tonight at the expense of the World Champion and his challenger.

JR:
I think both Batista and Cena are not realizing how dangerous Daniel Bryan is and that could cost him here.

Batista hops in and sees Bryan on all fours and wastes no time what so ever driving his massive boot into the ribs of the World Champion. Batista just shakes his head in disgust. He picks up Daniel and brings him to his feet, but is surprised to find the Champion has some fight left in him. Bryan nails Batista with an elbow to the side of the head and another, and a third but Batista doesn’t go down so Bryan goes low and dropkicks Batista’s knee. This forces old Dave to a knee and Bryan now can use his best attack, his legs and also his fierce kick driving the kick right into the side of the head forcing the former UWF Champion to the mat. Batista looks like he is going to get right up so Bryan bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Batista in the side of the head, the impact throwing Batista both loopy and onto his back. The World Champion goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Batista powers out by shoving Bryan off of him as if in a reverse push up!

Piper:
Ha you see the ease in which Batista just threw the “World Champion†off of him. This fool doesn’t stand a chance.

JR:
The Worlds Champion just put the Animal on his ass Hot Rod and given a chance I bet he does it again.

The wind is out of Bryan for a moment but Batista is still staggered as well, it makes Batista take longer to get to his feet and as a result Bryan is able to recover first and nail Batista with a chop block. Even with his unnatural strength, Batista is still human and falls to the mat holding his leg in pain. Bryan realizes he’s tired and immediately goes over and after a moments hesitation tags in his opponent at Bound For Glory. If there are issues between the two right now it would appear they are being put on hold as immediately AJ climbs up to the top rope and waits for Batista to get to his feet. Batista is hobbled as he reaches his feet and as such is easy prey for AJ who connects on the Animal with a huge missile dropkick. AJ goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3. NO!

Batista gets the shoulder up!

AJ doesn’t want to give the Animal anytime to breathe and seeing the opening he grabs Batista’s chop blocked leg and begins kicking it and stomping on it as hard as he can. Styles grabs the leg and hopes to do more damage but the Animal is so strong he just kicks AJ off of him and down to the mat. AJ hits the ground and Batista pulls himself close enough to his corner to tag in the European Champion to massive boos. Cena comes into the ring and goes to clothesline AJ to the ground, but AJ ducks it. Cena turns around and the crowd pop loudly as AJ nails Cena with an athletic Pele kick!

JR:
Damn I get chills every time I see that move from AJ Styles. And the Number One Contender is so impressive I wouldn’t be surprised to see him walk out with the belt come Bound for Glory.

AJ waits for Cena to get up to his feet but while he does Batista nails him from behind with a cheap shot. The crowd boo as Batista is about to go batshit nuts on AJ until Bryan comes off the top rope looking to connect on Batista with a crossbody but the Animal instinctively manages to catch him with ease. The crowd are in awe of the former UWF Champion’s strength until AJ gets back to his feet and sacrificing his partner dropkicks Bryan right in the back. The weight of Bryan throws the Animal off balance and both go crashing to the mat. AJ is feeling it now and the crowd is behind him. He turns around right into the waiting arms of Cena who throws him up onto his shoulders.

Piper:
Oh yeah, the corporation is going to be victorious here tonight.

Before Cena can throw AJ however, Styles manages to slide off. Styles grabs Cena and looks to set him up for a suplex, but Cena blocks it. AJ decides to go on the offensive nailing Cena in the head with a couple of right hands staggering the European Champion. AJ goes into the ropes and as he does, suddenly from out of nowhere something grabs his legs, its Kurt Angle! Angle grabs Styles foot and AJ goes crashing face first into the mat. The crowd boo loudly especially cause the official saw the whole thing and doesn’t call for the bell.

JR:
Now what in the blue hell! That is a disqualification right there dammit!

Bryan comes back into the ring as Angle pulls AJ out of it. Bryan comes in and nails Cena in the head with a high knee. The European Champion goes down like a sack of potatoes. Bryan gets on top of Cena and begins driving big right hands into the Euro Champ. Until the referee, Earl Hebnar begins pulling him off to a massive amount of heat from the crowd. Bryan doesn’t understand what the hell is going on, and it gets worse as Batista comes into the ring with the World Title belt and pelts Bryan right in the skull with it right in front of the official. There is no bell.

JR:
What the hell is this?! What the hell?! This is a damn travesty why is the official not doing his job, this is not a No DQ match up!

Piper:
Earl Hebnar has sided with the corporation JR, this is great!

Batista tosses the belt aside as he pulls a now unconscious Daniel Bryan to his feet and places him between his legs before lifting him up and slamming down on him with a Batista Bomb! The crowd are roaring in anger as the former UWF Champion goes for the cover.

1…

2…

3…

&

HERE are your Winners: John Cena and Batista, The Corporation!

JR:
God Dammit it all to hell! The Corporation has the damn officials in their back pocket.

Piper:
Who do you think pays the officials bills JR, it certainly isn’t Randy Orton or these vanilla midgets.

Angle tosses Styles into the ring now and all three men in the corporation barring Rhodes, who is not here this evening look ready to do a lot of harm to the Number One Contender. Things look really bad until…

[video=youtube;Z3Umrpux1NM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Umrpux1NM[/video]

Glass shatters and the place erupts into cheers as Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out from the back looking to get himself some of the Corporation. Batista, Cena, and Angle all turn towards the entrance looking ready to do battle.

JR:
Oh hell yeah! Business is about to pick up! Go get them Stone Cold!

Austin steps into the ring ready to fight when suddenly…

hbkstares1_zps236f42ce.jpg

JR: Yes Shawn Michaels! Shawn Michaels is here and for once the Corporation is going to get beat down here tonight!

The Corporation step back a step now not sure what to do. But suddenly Shawn stops moving and just stands there. Austin turns and ask “what the hell you doing ya son of a†but seeing Michaels isn’t going to move the Corporation goes on the attack. Cena nails Stone Cold from behind and he and Batista go to town beating down on Austin as Angle takes his shots at a fallen AJ. The crowd is absolutely fuming now.

hbkstares_zpsbac555eb.jpg

Piper:
Shawn Michaels is hysterical JR. He had Stone Cold and the rest of these morons on their feet, and now he’s just left Randy Orton’s group out to dry.

JR:
You didn’t win the belt so what!? You're turning your damn back on everyone!

JR’s attempt to talk sense into HBK falls on deaf ears as HBK walks to the back. As he gets to the staging Orton comes out and looks at him. Orton begins yelling at him as the beatdown in the ring continues. HBK ignores Orton completely and walks through the curtain to the back. Orton can’t believe what just happened.

Piper:
Orton didn’t even see it coming, this is a great night. The Corporation are going to dominate this roster, Orton can’t even get anyone to follow him. Where is Bryan? Down. AJ, Down! Ambrose, nowhere in sight!

JR:
There is Stone Cold dammit! Look!

Austin has managed to fight back driving Batista and Cena off of him with huge right hands the crowd is on their feet as Austin builds up momentum, that is until Kurt comes up behind him and surprises him, dropping him to the mat with an Angle Slam! The crowd roar in boos as now Austin joins Bryan and AJ on the ground. Angle, Batista, and Cena standing tall in the ring.

Piper:
Orton has no choice, and even though Vince wasn’t here tonight, I bet money after witnessing this he’ll side with Stephanie and the Board of Directors.

Orton is absolutely fuming on the ramp as there is nothing he can do now. Angle, Batista, and Cena, the Corporation even one man down, has decimated Orton’s forces. Orton is fuming and the last thing we see on Raw is Kurt holding up Batista’s and Cena’s arms in complete victory as Raw goes off the air.

End of Show

Credits:

Promos: TT’ers

Chase: DDP/Mysterio, Angle/Rollins
Natlav: Morgan/Vampiro
Killz: Miz/Dibiase
Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for Next Week:

UWF Tag Team Championship
Ted Dibiase & Wade Barrett v. reDragon

Confirmed for Bound for Glory:
I Quit Match
Cody Rhodes v. Dean Ambrose

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 9/10/13 Edition

Very interesting show.

The Corporation is obviously going to be dominating for the next little while; so whoever ends up going against them is in for quite the ride. Shawn Michaels leaving wasn't shocking, guess he's adopting a similar character to AJ.

Beer Money winning was a pleasant surprise. Killz and CM_Punk work well together and can go far. I don't know anything about ReDragon so I'll be checking them out for a bit, but them getting a tag title shot next week is "interesting". I guess all the guys in the tag title tournament gotta keep their eyes on another team now.

The segment with Angle and Bryan kinda leads me to believe Angle is the favorite to win King of The Ring. But we'll see what happens I guess.

Congrats to all winners and good job to everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.