UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 8/20/13 Edition

First and foremost I want to aplogize to Killz for using his James Storm. SBS needed a segment, so I decided to do it. Really it was the morning of RAW, and I haven't received anything from Killz. If I didn't message you Killz I am sorry just want to aplogize for using someone's character, because it is not mine, and I don't know what the TTer wants to do with the character. Knowing Killz though I went with my gut and decided to go with it. So Killz I do aplogize.

Overall I had fun reading this RAW. I didn't mind its shortness what so ever. I felt the show could've been a little smoother transition wise, but other then that it wasn't a bad read at all. The main event match was good and I liked that Edge won, because even though it is a triple threat match at Summerslam. Edge is still a wildcard at this event due to the money in the bank. So I love that Edge got the win here. HBKFan you killed it with Shawn, loved the opening segment. Stephanie and Shawn had great chemistry, and it felt very authentic. Can't wait for Summerslam big show coming up, and can't wait for the RAW after summerslam either.

Killz

Reaction score

Chase man you nailed it, it was fine. I started my new job and worked Saturday and Sunday, had Monday off, then worked yesterday morning and got the train home to my family so I just totally blanked on having to do that promo. If that's to be held against me so be it but it's just been a crazy few days. I think it turned out well! haha

I really liked this RAW. Whole different ball-game to, say, Anarchy's pre-PPV show but promos get me pumped because I like the personal TT'ers touch on the show. I will get to TT'ing for the PPV Chase so I don't let you down there. Leggo!

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Just back from holiday so just now getting a chance to comment, good go home show as CWalker already said, also agree with him that I enjoyed Truth's appearance at the end. Some great promos, Rhodes on top form (as per usual). Looking forward to Summerslam, should be a helluva show.

Reaction score

I read this on my phone a few days ago and now I'm going to comment on it. I wish I was able to get a second post up but I couldn't get up a last second post on time before the show, but it was a good read and the ending like someone mentioned with Cena and Truth was cool. Great job SBS putting together Stephanie's part for the HBK night, it turned out to be a solid read. The Miz segment was spot on! Overall it was great read.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I swore I commented on this show already. Oops

Excellent pre-Summerslam RAW show! Loved the opening segment and I was sure that Shawn Michaels would be doing a heel turn for some reason, but I'm glad that he's staying face for the time being. Good matches overall, and I loved the fact that R-Truth came out at the end of the show to throw Cena back inside the ring :lmao.

RIR once again outdo's himself with his Rhodes promo and as Chase and Mr. Fretter said on his podcast that match should be the main event and I agree; that's going to be a super stellar match (and most likely a shoe-in for Match of the Month!). Good Miz promo too and I'm glad that he's on RAW; which is probably the best move under the circumstances (welcome back BGA!). The Main Event was a good read too and definitely hypes up most of the RAW matches for Summerslam, so essentially it did it's job!

Oh yeah loved the Styles/Storm Confrontation! Even though Chase did both characters it's still does a good job hyping up that match for Summerslam! Onto Summerslam Red Crew, hell you might even dominate Anarchy's side of Summerslam. :p

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 09/03/13 Preview

TheNewRawBanner.png

UWF Raw September 3rd Preview

Summerslam is in the books everyone and it was one of the greatest nights in UWF History. Daniel Bryan accomplished his life long dream of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion for the first time, defeating the Heartbreak Kid and the Boards man John Cena. Cena had three matches and only managed to walk away with the European Championship for his efforts. How will the Board respond to this, Stephanie McMahon already has an idea and we'll get it live on this edition of Tuesday Night Raw.

Tag Team Tournament Matches:

Match 1

Homicide_zps9f9c9641.jpg
&
Hernandez_zps777ecf16.jpg
Vs.
EddieSmack.jpg
&
Chavo_zpsf3a7854d.jpg

LAX vs. Los Guerreros

The first match of the evening is going to witness two teams from different brands, consisting of Anarchy's LAX and Smackdown's Los Guerrero's. This will be the opening contest of Raw and the tournament. So the question becomes who is going to walk away with the first victory? The Ironman Championship or UWF's #1 lying, cheating, and stealing family.

Match 2:

AlSnow_zps7bcdc308.jpg
&
Saturn_zps86fcd9a9.jpg
Vs.
Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg
&
Ret_zps4eea49b7.jpg

MopHead vs. 3 Live Kru
Anarchy's strangest team will be in action this week against Raw's very own Kru. With Saturn failing to win the Ironman Championship and Truth failing to win the European Championship both teams will be looking to correct their failures at Summerslam by advancing in the Tag Team Tournament.

Match 3

RobertRoodeRaw.jpg
&
JamesStorm.jpg
Vs.
JohnnyDangoChampion_zpsc564fb7f.jpg
&
Bateman_zps764cf060.jpg

Beer Money v. Modern Day Double Dragons

One of the greatest tag teams of all time reunite this week in the Tag Team Tourney as the legendary Beer Money come together to take on the Modern Day Double Dragons. The International Champion makes a rare appearance on Raw that may only happen once. Which team will win this battle and advance to the next round?

Match 4

MizRaw_zps69040bc3.jpg
Vs.
KurtAngle_zps495f1efc.jpg

The Miz v. Kurt Angle

The Miz has been a thorn in Stephanie's side since returning and winning back his job a few weeks ago. This week Stephanie is turning to the Olympic Gold Medalist to help her with her Miz problem as Kurt Angle goes one on one with the Miz. Miz looks to rejuvenate his career and a win against Angle would do just that.

Main Event:

WWEWHC.png

Bryanwhv_zps4d737226.jpg
Vs.
ShawnMichaels1.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship:

Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels

The rematch everyone wants to see. The last we saw of Shawn Michaels the former Champion was tapping out to the Yes Lock. What kind of shape will Shawn Michaels be in after feeling embarrassed by Bryan at Summerslam. With the Winner moving on to face AJ Styles at Bound for Glory who is going to win. Will Michaels retain his dignity and his title, or will Daniel Bryan prove his title win wasn't a fluke and that he belongs at the top of the Raw food chain!

We Will Hear from:

Cody Rhodes:
Cody Rhodes will be holding a very special event to which everyone is invited. Cody will be holding the Funeral of Dean Ambrose. What the hell does this mean, and has Cody completely lost it? Tune in to find out!

AJ Styles: The New Number One Contender to the World Title will talk about the opportunity he is facing come Bound For Glory and how he hopes to resolve the Dixie Carter issue before then.

Ted Dibiase and Wade Barrett: The tag champs will discuss their successful title win and what they plan to do to whomever wins the Tag Title Tournament.

Stephanie McMahon: Has promised to make a bombshell announcement that will change the fate of Raw and put the odds in the Boards favor for good!

ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO SEND ONE IN (PARTICULARLY those in the Tag Tourney) are welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 09/03/13 Preview

Bryan/HBK :mark:

This is not going to be an easy task for Hoov, I hope Bryan retains though because I'd love to read Bryan/AJ Styles. But if HBK wins, I could just already imagine what HBK will say.

I like the tag matches announced and Miz/Angle should be a fun read.

Dash

Reaction score

I honestly wasn't expecting to walk out of SummerSlam with the Tag Team Championships, but now that I have, I promise I'll give them the attention they deserve. :)

I have a huge challenge ahead of me with some of the best trash talkers competing in these Tag Team Championship tournament matches... But I've always felt that I compete best under pressure so I honestly can't wait to see where this goes. I'm particularly looking forward to reading that LAX vs. La Familia thread, I can already see the great back and forth between them. Not to take anything away from the other matches, I look forward to those too. Ted and Wade will be keeping a close eye on Rey and Truth what with Natlav having defeated me with his 3 Live Kru.

Miz v Angle should be a great match, looking forward to reading that TT.

Really hoping that Bryan can retain the championship here. I feel bad for HBK having lost his championship so soon after winning it, but I don't want to see Bryan lose the championship any time soon so I have to pull for him here.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Card is stacked as all fuck. Its so hard to call who will be advancing in this tournament for the Tag Title contendership. Dexter is gonna have his work cut out for him.

Bryan vs HBK, that'll be close for sure. And the return of WWS's Kurt Angle will be awesome. Really looking forward to that.

Gonna be a great show, keep it up SBS!

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2

Good card but kind of bummed out that I'm not booked :/ oh well goodluck guys.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Homicide in my head is very angry about this, but its okay cause I am happy with this match up. Not gonna lie I rubbed my eyes a couple of times to see if I was reading the preview right when I saw LAX vs Los Guerreros. Turns out I was. Can't wait for Dresden and I to go to war.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Los Guerreros vs. LAX is a dream match for Chase and myself. I'm not sure if it's going to be a mutual respect session or both sides end up finding a reason to hate each other, but that'll be part of the fun. lol Anarchy's out in full force in this edition, taking on Smackdown and the best Raw has to offer. I'm looking forward to all of the tag matches, especially since I have no idea who's playing Beer Money.

Another World Championship match is the frosting on the cake. Maybe SBS felt some pressure from the Supershow's card. lol Looking forward to seeing Hoov the champion put to the test so soon.

Dash

Reaction score

Los Guerreros vs. LAX is a dream match for Chase and myself. I'm not sure if it's going to be a mutual respect session or both sides end up finding a reason to hate each other, but that'll be part of the fun. lol Anarchy's out in full force in this edition, taking on Smackdown and the best Raw has to offer. I'm looking forward to all of the tag matches, especially since I have no idea who's playing Beer Money.

Another World Championship match is the frosting on the cake. Maybe SBS felt some pressure from the Supershow's card. lol Looking forward to seeing Hoov the champion put to the test so soon.

Beer Money is Killz (James Storm) and CM_Punk (Bobby Roode)

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Los Guerreros vs LAX is looking to be a fine matchup, judging from the TT thread anyways. Hope that albo can post up soon so we can go at least 2-2 for our thread. Ohh and what's this, Shawn Michaels gets a chance at redemption for his World title? Not sure how Hoov feels about that but I still can't wait to see how things go down between them.

Also I'm debating on starting a petition for Hoov using 'The Final Countdown' theme song. ROH Bryan Danielson ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.