UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents Tuesday Night Raw 6/11/13 Edition

Great great show. I thought when I first heard about this Lockdown match that, HBK and Edge would be the captains, but Cena and Rhodes works as well. I must say though I like the idea of the World Title and Tag titles being defended at the same time. That match has caught my eye for sure!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 6/18/13 Preview!

Expect a burning promo from Edge. He is gonna be ripping on Shawn worse than The Rock ever thought possible.

Lewb

Reaction score

Guys... Guys.

Lewb vs. Rawisrey.

Nuff said.

But I won't stop there, this show is insaaaane! The hardcore title will be great, and Ambrose Bryan..... epic. 50 matches for the psycho, thats wicked. Looking forward to Nash' promo also.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

My promo's an interesting one, be sure to check it out.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I'm curious if the new guy will win the hardcore title on his second match. Of an course BRYAN VS AMBROSE!!!!!

And I guess I can't read to read Andrew's much hyped promo now. :vince2:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Stacked card. Looking forward to Lesnar/Rhodes.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Hey... I'ma try to get my promo in to ya either tonight or as early tomorrow as I can. Its been a heck of a week.

SBS

Reaction score

Update time folks. I appear to have some sort of 24/48 hour virus in my system at the moment. I am trying to write through it but it isn't going well. If any one can write a match let me know otherwise expect it real late tonight or tomorrow.

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Presents Thursday Night Raw 6/20/13 Commercial Free!!!

June 18th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to the announce Team of Monday Night Raw. Jim "JR" Ross and Hot Rod Roddy Piper!

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim "JR" Ross: Good evening everyone and welcome to Tuesday Night Raw, were tonight we have a great show planned out for you with not one, not two, but three huge main events that are going to be a sure fire hit. I'm Jim "JR" Ross and I'm alongside my partner as always the Hot Rod Roddy Rowdy Piper. And Hot Rod of our three main events here tonight which one do you think is really going to steal the show.

Roddy "Rowdy" Piper:
Normally I'd say it would have to be the World Champion's match as he'll be in action tonight against Shawn Michaels, but honestly JR as much as I hate both guys I think Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan are going to do what they always do and steal the show.

JR: Let's not forget Hot Rod, we also have a monster of a match when the Captain of Team Rhodes Cody Rhodes looks to get revenge for his father by taking on the Animal Brock Lesnar in action in our third of three main events. And with that all on the card we forgot to mention tonight live here on Raw we are going to crown a brand new Hardcore Champion.

Piper:That match if its anything like we saw last week will be....

The arena is silent in anticipation, before...

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM[/video]

The crowd are on their feet, some cheering, some booing, as John Morrison saunters out onto the stage for the first time in a while. He peers out around the arena, eyeing his surroundings, before he poses for the camera.

vrei-sa-ai-patratele-ca-john-morrison-iata-ce-trebuie-sa-faci_5_size1.jpg

With that, Morrison strides down the ramp and slides into the ring, as the camera pans out to show the arena in its entirety. Morrison poses on the turnbuckle, soaking up the reaction of the audience in attendance.

wwe-raw-20100218031211494.jpg

He steps down and grabs a microphone from ringside, before he slowly paces to the centre of the ring and prepares to speak. He allows the crowd to voice their opinions, and then raises his microphone to speak.

Morrison: UWF, it's been a while...

Morrison embraces the mixed response, before he continues, unconcerned.

Morrison: You might be wondering why I'm stood back in this ring. Well, you may know that John Morrison is not a man to mince his words, and as such, I'm going to come right out and say it; I am back here to defeat any man foolish enough to stand in my way. I've been away, where I've been is irrelevant. What matters is why I'm back; I'm not back for feigned courtesies or pats on the back. I'm back here to rip back the veil and vanquish every challenge that exists on this show. I want to beat everybody there is to beat, and keep doing so until nobody can dispute the fact that John Morrison, the Guru of Greatness, is the best that there is.

Morrison turns towards the titantron and eyes the staging area.

29-7-1.jpg

Morrison: Heed these words, or die by them; John Morrison bends the knee for no man. Stand before me, try to defy me, and it'll be your own personal journey to hell in a handbasket. The chords of the apocalypse are sounding, and the one true executioner steps forth to take what he so desires. Everybody back there probably believes that they possess some form of claim to success. John Morrison is the one man who knows it to be true with every fiber of his being. My fortitude is ethereal, undeniable and unbreakable. My panache is inherent, my style unequivocal, my relentless and domineering spirit unmatched. I'm not just here to win; I'm here to joust. I'm here to look men in the eye, to see the misplaced confidence in their eyes, and then watch it fade away as I systematically break every last thread of belief that lies within them.

Morrison turns back to the centre of the ring and continues with a smile.

Morrison: I'm not here to bang upon the beaten drum and drone on about the past. John Morrison is not a man who mopes on the laurels of yesteryear. I exist to gloriously scythe through anything that stands before me, before marching forward into the future. So, consider this as a laying down of the gauntlet. I'm back and ready to face anybody who dares step forth and face me. Whoever that is, they can consider themselves one of the many victims of the ferocious law of Morrison. My jurisdiction is vast and all-encompassing, and the time will come for people to learn that the hard way. I've got no doubt that someone back there will dispute that, and it's already making my laugh. Why? Because anybody can be the hero, until the Tuesday Night Delight is kicking them in the face. That's no exaggeration; that's just blunt reality.

Morrison pauses for a moment, before he raises his mic for one final message.

Morrison: You'll be hearing a lot more from me in the coming weeks. So, for now, know this and this alone; John Morrison is back.

Morrison smiles and throws his mic away. As his music echoes through the arena, he leaves the ring and strides back up the ramp, as we head back to JR and Hot Rod

JR:
Oh my god! The former UWF Champion John Morrison has returned to Raw. I don't believe my eyes.

Piper: Everything on Raw just changed JR, and we've only been on for a few minutes Holy Shit.

Raw heads to the back.

AJ Styles is shown sitting backstage figiting as he looks aroind. AJ begins to look in the lockers for something when all of a sudden a familiar person comes from behind

Jeremy Borash: Hey AJ! What are you looking for?

AJ turns around and he freaks out as he begins to speak

AJ Styles: Oh JB it is just you... I was trying to see if any of the boys in the back had some liquor on them. Sitting here like this is so, so, so....

Jeremy Borash: Normal? AJ look at you right now man you look great. Almost looking like your old self in a way.

AJ Styles: Oh hey JB I got an idea. Look lame duck Randy Orton is keeping locked up here before my match. So I was wondering if you can go out to the consession stand and get me like two beers. I got the cash right here. You think you can go get it for me?

Jeremy Borash: AJ I can't do that. You know what will happen if Randy Orton found out. You will be suspended, and then after that AJ you won't be able to compete at Lockdown and get your shot at the world title.

AJ sits down as he seems defeated and he begins to speak

AJ Styles: You're right JB. I just don't understand the one damn thing that makes me happy. The one thing that dosen't turn my back on me, and leaves me behind he takes it away from me. What gives Randy Orton the damn right to do that. I have been doing my job. I have won some matches. I show up to the shows, and sober or not I will still be known as "The One" here in the UWF. So I don't know why in the hell he is punishing me like this.

Jeremy Borash: Well AJ in my professional opinion I don't think Randy Orton is punishing you. I think he is trying to help you. You know to get you re-foucs....

AJ Styles: Help?

This prompts AJ to stand up as he looks at Jeremy Borash and begins to get angry at him

AJ Styles: Your trying to tell me he is doing this to help me JB? Is that it. How in the blue hell is this helping me? Taking away the only vice I have left. Something that I know that can accept me for who I am in this damn world any more. You know JB I am going through a damn divorce right now. I don't need help frp, other people especially my damn boss. All I need is myself you hear me JB?

Jeremy Borash: Ok calm down AJ.

AJ Styles: Oh I am calm JB. I am calm right now, but for you to not even trust in me, for you to judge what I have been doing. It hurts man... it truly shows I am damn alone. Get out of my locker room. Go send UWF my address again, and next time when you speak to Wendy stop telling her what I am doing. Oh what you think I am stupid JB. I know it has been you giving out all this damn information to Randy Orton. Why else would Randy want to track me at all times. I mean who else knows me so well?

Jeremy Borash: AJ look its not me giving Randy or anyone else the information... It is someone else. Oh darn it..... I shouldn't have said it.

AJ Styles: Damn it JB who? Who else is giving the information? Answer me right now.

Jeremy Borash: Look AJ I got to go right now good luck tonight.

Borash runs in a hurry as AJ looks on pissed off at what he just heard

Justin Roberts:The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first....

The fans pop loudly upon hearing R-Truth's theme music as R-Truth comes walking out from the back and onto the stage holding a microphone. T-Truth welcomes the crowd as he proceeds to dance to his theme song and starts to rap to it as well, the crowd following along as well.

220px-R-Truth_2010_Tribute_to_the_Troops_(2).jpg

People over there what's up...
Feel me, stand up and say what's up!

What's Up!

Crowd: What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

You can get with his this...
Or you can get with that.
You better get with this,
Cuz' this is where it's at.

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's Up!

What's up!

What's up!

What's up!

R-Truth puts down the microphone and stands on the ramp as he begins to smile as AJ Styles. He runs to the apron and enters the ring in a flashy manner, then walks around the ring as he poses for the crowd. He finishes up by sliding into the ring and beginning to prepare for his match.

Justin Roberts: From Charlotte North Carolina, weighing in at 220 lbs. R-Truth!

<strong>[video=youtube;ob3ZAPPjRhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=ob3ZAPPjRhI[/video]

AJ's theme song blasts through the arena speakers and the Phenomenal One immediately walks through the curtain in a leather jacket and a hood over his head. Fans give out a mixed reaction as AJ walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring. This time AJ doesn't show off like he usually does. He stands in the corner.

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent, from Gainesville Georgia, The Phenomenal AJ Styles!
AJstyles.jpg
Vs.
Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

Styles and Truth get right into each other’s face at the sound of the bell, and the as of late heelish AJ Styles takes a swing at Truth, but the Truth ducks it with ease. Truth begins hammering away at AJ beating whatever attitude AJ apparently has now out of him before sending him sailing off the ropes. Aj manages to counter however and as Truth comes back AJ goes for a hip toss, but Truth manages to counter and transforms it into a hiptoss of his own that sends AJ to the mat. The crowd loves it as AJ shoots back to his feet but gets monkey flipped right back onto his back. Truth is building momentum now as he dropkicks AJ right through the ropes and “the One†goes falling to the floor. Truth attempts to go after AJ, but AJ slides back into the ring Truth is on the apron and AJ goes for a right hand, but Truth blocks it and nails him with a right hand of his own before driving his shoulder into AJ’s gut before sunset flipping over the top rope and rolling AJ up!

1…

2…

AJ gets a shoulder up!

Piper:
Well looks like AJ was right, the beer does make him better, as Truth has been in firm control of this match the entire night.

AJ gets to his feet and Truth nails him with a right hand before sending him sailing off of the ropes, Truth goes to leap frog AJ, but AJ has it scouted and launches a dropkick at the same time and it accidently hits Truth in the groin area. The crowd boo but it did appear to be an accident so the official lets it go allowing AJ to wrap his legs around Truth and perform a hurricarana that sends Truth to the mat for the first time in the match up.

JR:
If you can look past the inadvertent low blow, I don’t think AJ would have been able to hit that hurricarana had he been drunk Hot Rod.

Piper:
I don’t know JR, I get pretty flexible when I’m drunk.

Truth is on the ground having landed funny and AJ hops on top of him and begins pounding on him with big fists of fury until the official is able to pull him off. AJ turns to the crowd and spits forcing the sold out crowd to give major heat. AJ picks up Truth and nails him with an elbow to the head before sending Truth off of the ropes only for Truth to come into another beautiful dropkick from the phenomenal one. AJ takes a moment to walk around the ring garnering some heat before going for the cover.

1…

2…

R-Truth kicks out!

JR:
The history of AJ Styles in UCW/UWF history is phenomenal Hot Rod, and like his attitude or not I would like to consider old AJ Styles a vital part of Team Cena at Lockdown.

Piper:
Drunk or not, AJ has the most to gain by gaining the pinfall at Lockdown. I’d love to see our World Champion coming out here with a bottle of scotch!

AJ brings Truth to his feet but Truth begins to find his second wind unleashing a big right hand which knocks Truth loopy. Truth sends AJ off the ropes, but AJ counters, only for Truth to counter and bring AJ into the reverse STO and sends him to the mat with it. Truth immediately falls on AJ but Truth looks a little bit out of it as well.

1…

2…

AJ kicks out!

Truth and AJ both get to their feet but AJ is just a step quicker and comes out and brings Truth down with a spinning heel kick! Truth looks like he is out!

JR:
I’m wondering if there is something wrong with R-truth. While AJ went down to the STO it was Truth who looked a lot the worse for wear of the two!

AJ picks Truth up only to slam him head first down into the mat, and then proceeds to do it a second time much to the dismay of the sold out crowd. Styles picks Truth up and scoop slams him to the mat hard before bouncing off the ropes and coming down on R-truth with a leg drop. AJ again taunts before lifting Truth to his feet and looking for a suplex. He gets Truth up into the air and back down as the crowd is just getting angrier at Styles who is having his way with Truth here. AJ stands up and puts his boot on Truth’s chest in one of the cockiest pins Raw has ever seen.

1…

Truth kicks out!

Piper:
Come on AJ, I’m all one for having a little bit of fun, but next time cover the guy for crying out loud.

AJ takes his time getting Truth to his feet but it costs him as it gives Truth the opportunity to clear the cobwebs and Truth begins fighting back to the delight of the crowd again. But this time AJ won’t have any of it, grabbing Truth and just digging and raking into the eyes of Truth into the corner of the ring.

JR:
Oh come on AJ! Raking the eyes of Truth? You are so much better than that!

Piper:
What a smart move by AJ taking the wings right out of Truth’s sails before they could even get wind in them. That’s my boy.

The official gets in to AJ’s face and begins yelling at him for his behavior. AJ just ignores the official shoving him out of the way before rushing Truth in the corner. Truth however sees it coming and is able to grab AJ, lift him up in the air, and bring AJ’s chin down on the turnbuckle stunning him. AJ is out on his feet as Truth turns around grabs AJ and sends him sailing to the mat with a spinebuster. The crowd is now getting behind Truth who stands up. “What’s Up!†Truth asks and the crowd answers. Truth is now feeling it as AJ gets up to his feet. Truth kicks AJ in the gut and looks to bounce off the ropes and go for Corkscrew scissors kick, but AJ moves out of the way! Truth lands funny and tweaks his knee, giving AJ the opportunity to roll Truth to the ground and lock on the Calf Killer! The crowd begin to boo as AJ has the hold locked in. But its only for a moment as somehow Truth is able to turn so his foot is free! Truth kicks AJ in the face and allows Truth to roll AJ up!

1…

2…

AJ suddenly flips the switch so he is now on top of Truth and holding onto the tights for dear life.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your Winner: “The One†AJ Styles!

JR:
Oh you’ve got to be kidding me? You can’t be serious!

Piper:
Haha! AJ Wins! AJ Wins!

AJ goes sliding out of the ring as Truth gets up to his feet in an absolute rage. He yells at the official telling him about how AJ had the tights, but the official decides not to review it. Truth can’t believe his luck as AJ heads up the ramp, the only emotion a small smirk on his face as Raw continues elsewhere.

Edge is walking around the back area and then he is confronted by an interviewer and camera but before a word could be said Edge shoves the interviewer out of the way as he stands there face to the camera for all to listen to.

Mr. Rated R Money in the Bank Edge:
Last week was nothing short of a travesty. Nothing short of a tragedy of epic proportions and what made it that much worse are those idiot fans out there that cheered every single bit of it. I questioned what was wrong with them and I understand… they absolutely hate… they hate people that experience any bit of success. They hate the people that are so much better than them that they can’t come close to them so they look to try to take them down by any means necessary and the only way they can do that is to boo us. To boo me and to boo Trish. But not only that… they cheered when Trish got kicked. Trish got kicked and they cheer? I would ask what is wrong with society but they are so far gone there is no answer for it.

I mean you tell me what was Trish gonna do to him. She could handle herself yeah but really what was she going to do to him that would hurt him? What could she have done… well apparently she hurt his feelings and damaged his ego to the point that he had to kick her and injure her. He had to injure a woman… really… really? This poser tries to talk about having morals, being this upstanding guy, being this good guy and he goes around kicking women cause they one up him on the mic? That little pussy… I’ll be sure to ravage him when the time comes. So yeah Edge… you better watch your ass because I’m coming. I’m coming and I’m going to hurt you ten times worse than what you did to Trish. You messed with the wrong person. You wanted to make this personal… you better damn believe that it is personal now. So personal… you better make sure you don’t even bring your wife up here otherwise I’ll do to her the same thing I did to Beulah at One Night Stand. I do have to say that did feel good… she felt a real man and your old lady… for once will know what it is like to feel what a real man is like.

Edge is still livid but he is trying his best to keep himself calm.

And speaking of being a man… every man out there…everyone wants to know what I’ma do with my briefcase. Everyone wants to know when am I gonna cash in. Bray I know wants to know so he can be ready. Well little Bray… I’ll clue you in on when. Watch your back. Because before the year is over… I’ll cash in. That much I guarantee you. But next week? Possible. The week after? Maybe. The week after that? I wouldn’t count that out. Even the week after that looks like a good time to attempt. Each and every single week looks better than the other week but each week would feel right because I know that I could catch you off guard and take that belt from you. I’ve shown it by beating your ass more than once in the ring so it isn’t a matter of whether I can beat you because the world has seen me do that more than once. The question is when will I choose to beat you. That answer will come… in due time. But not only that… I can also “earn†another shot at you by scoring a pinfall in this Lethal Lockdown match. Me score a pinfall? That has to be the easiest way to score a shot I’ve ever seen. I mean you might as well sign me up for that… being a part of team…

Edge’s face sours real quick as that pinned up anger is bursting.

THIS IS MY TEAM! I should be the rightful captain of this team. Not that bitch Cena. What the hell has he done? Oh he is the European champion? Nobody cared about that belt at all until AFTER I won it. NOBODY gave a shit about that belt until AFTER I won it and held it with pride. I made that belt worth what it is. That candyass has not been able to amount to anything and yet he is the captain? Yet he is the “leader†of a team that I am on? Me? Edge? The Rated R Superstar. The man that walked into a match with six other men and came out victorious? I showed, I proved, I deserve to be the one leading this team. Not that little punk. All he deserves is a little mention at the bottom of the marquee while my name… MY NAME is the main one bright and big on the marquee for all to see because I AM the one that matters on this team. I’M THE ONE that is going to be leading this team to victory. I’M THE ONE that is going to make sure that I get what I rightfully deserve.

That selfish little jean shorts wearing boy that finally grew a set of balls isn’t worthy of carrying my jock strap and yet I’m supposed to be subjected to his leadership? You better believe that is not going to happen. I am Edge. I am the best that this industry has ever seen. I am the one that everyone aspires to be. I AM the one that people will want to try to be like. Nobody wants to be like that little punk. Nobody wants to be like that woman beater Shawn. Nobody wants to be like that punk Nash that tries to attack when his little friend interferes to give him the advantage. Oh no. They want a real man to follow. They want a real man that they know will lead them to the Promised Land. They want Edge and I’m telling you right here and now… things are going to change around here. Bray will always be looking over his shoulder because he knows… he knows that I’m one that will capitalize on a situation, I will pounce on an opportunity quicker than anything. I’m one that will attack and take what is rightfully mine and prove to be even more successful than anybody could ever imagine themselves being. You think you know me?

You don’t know me. So you can hate me now.

Edge walks away from the camera.

Justin Roberts:The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is to determine the brand new UWF Hardcore Champion! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;_fQud6h8WSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=_fQud6h8WSk[/video]

Kofi Kingston’s theme song plays over the arena much to the dismay of the capacity crowd. Kofi Kingston steps out onto the stage accompanied by Abraham Washington and they are hit with a chorus of boos from the fans. The duo walk down the entrance ramp, climb up the steel steps and get into the ring, boos still ringing out over the arena. Kofi gets to the top rope and performs his claps more to irritate the crowd than anything as Washington cheers his client on.

Justin Roberts:
Being accompanied to the ring by Abraham Washington, from Ghana, South Africa. Kofi Kingston!

[video=youtube;YTDxhsUk11c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=YTDxhsUk11c[/video]

Justin Roberts:
Introducing his opponent from Guyana, South America. Weighing in at 280 pounds, Ezekiel Jackson!

EzekielJacksonEntrance_display_image.jpeg

Jackson walks out, boos are heard from the fans, Jackson just smirks and continues to walk down the entrance ramp. He gets in the ring and waits for the bell to ring.

7635-1.png

KofiKingston.jpg
Vs.
Ez_zps948d53b5.jpg

Ding Ding Ding!

The bell rings and Kofi and Jackson stare each other down from across the ring as they prepare to lock up in the center of the ring. The crowd is clearly behind Jackson in this match, not happy at all about Kofi or his attitude. Jackson shouts at Kofi to bring it by slapping his chest and Kofi shakes his head. “Look at you man! You going to be a tool of the man all your life? Or are you going to do what’s best for your race!â€

Piper:
Haha, Kofi is pulling the race card on Jackson.

JR:
I don’t understand how winning gold here in UWF has anything to do with working for the man.

Jackson hesitates a moment thinking about what Kofi said. It allows Kofi to nail Jackson in the face with a big right hand. This clearly upsets Jackson who turns angry and the crowd roars in approval as the big man looks ready to take Kofi’s head off. Jackson shoves Kofi hard knocking the Ghana native to the mat. Jackson screams as the crowd is behind him all the way. He waits for Kofi to get to his feet and tells Kofi to give him his best shot. Kofi looks scared turning towards Washington on the outside who tells him to go for it. Kofi turns and shoves Jackson much like Jackson just did to Kofi moments ago. The crowd can’t believe when Jackson falls on his back and looks like he is passed out. Kofi and Abraham both begin laughing hysterically as the crowd begins to boo realizing they have all just been duped.

JR:
What the hell is this?

Piper:
Looks like Jackson is doing what’s best for the black man JR, and that’s letting Kofi Kingston become the new UWF Hardcore Champion.

Kofi gets down on top of Jackson and the official has no choice but to count.

1…

2…

3…

Here is your Winner and the NEW UWF Hardcore Champion: Kofi Kingston!

The crowd is booing as loud as ever as Kofi begins acting like he’s won an Olympic Gold Medal. Jackson meanwhile immediately slides out of the ring and begins walking to the back allowing Kingston to have his moment in the sun. Kingston is handed the belt and almost appears to cry in joy.

Piper:
Man what an upset! Kofi Kingston toppling Godzilla to become the new UWF Hardcore Champion. This is awesome JR.

JR:
Upset my ass. The only upset involving this match is how the fans feel.

Kofi and Washington are celebrating like they’ve won the superbowl, that is until a figure slides into the ring, and it turns out its none other than R-Truth. Truth comes into the ring and nails Kofi with a big right hand before kicking Kofi in the gut and performing a corkscrew scissors kick on the newly crowned Champion!

Piper:
What the hell is this? A black on black hate crime?

JR:
R-truth was screwed earlier and it looks like he’s going to take out his anger on the “champion†Piper!

Washington comes at Truth with a chair but Truth steps out of the way. Washington turns around and Truth rips the chair out of his hands. Truth shakes his head as Washington heads out of the ring with his tail between his legs. Truth turns around to see Kofi on his feet and unloads the chair right on Kofi’s head. The crowd explode into cheers as Truth throws down the chair and begins screaming, What’s Up!

Piper:
This is disgusting, you can’t do that to a Champion of our brand!

JR:
He just did Hot Rod and there is nothing you can do about it!

Truth is celebrating in the ring when he sees the Hardcore Title at his feet. He looks down and picks it up a smile creeping on his face. He lifts it high into the air for a big cheer and this is what we see as Raw heads elsewhere.

Fade. At the moment, the European Champion John Cena was arriving in the backstage arena. A camera crew had ran up to Cena and were ready to ask questions. But Cena turned around, and stunned them all for a minute. Cena laughed for a minute, and then walked away to go pick up a microphone.

normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-17-00h12m13s20.png

John Cena: What’s up, UWF? What’s up camera man? I see you’re all tuned in. You caught me off guard, I’m so scared. I have to answer a bunch of ridiculous questions now! Cena laughed, and would then shake his head. He-he, nah, I’m kidding, because I don’t trust the officials to conduct my interviews no more. And I already have to put up with the referees. But you see – I hired this camera crew because I have something to get off my chest. And now I’m pretty sure all of you out there are watching and wondering why out of everyone on the roster, I’m on your screens. I know I’m probably the last person you all want to see, but c’mon, deep down inside, you ALL want to see me. You all want to see what goes in John Cena’s life, and that’s why I’m here at this moment, because life? Life’s going great.

Cena has a huge evil smirk across his face, as he continues.

John Cena: I know you’re all hating me right now, because the last thing you want to hear is my life is great. I hate to break it you guys, but sorry! This smile’s on my face is going to stay for a long time, as long as I’m keeping up this success? It’s not going anywhere. Now, let’s explain to all of you folks watching right now why John Cena is in such a GREAT mood! Do you see what’s around my waist? What’s around my waist is the European Championship. A championship I’ve held since April when I defeated Daniel Bryan. This is a championship many people would’ve thought I’d have lost by now, but is that the case? No. Last week, I’ve successfully defeated that loser, Mr. Kennedy, and retained this championship belt. Everyone was pulling for Kenny boy to beat me, take away MY championship, and stripping me of everything, and leaving me with nothing. It seems as if after I lost the World Heavyweight Championship to Jeff Hardy, I’ve been doubted. No one believes in John Cena anymore huh? That’s how it is and that’s how I want it. I don’t want any of you believing in me. You know why? It motivates me. It motivates me to work harder, win more, and be better than everyone else on this roster. When I dropped all of you a couple months back, I became a better man. I’ve focused on me and me only, and you know what that got me? This championship right here is mine, and that’s all I’m focusing on. And that’s something no one will ever take away from me!

The audience explodes in boos, as Cena nods his head, continuing to speak.

John Cena: Turn up your volume, folks, because you don’t want to miss what I’m about to say. After doing what I said I would do, and that’s successfully retaining my European Championship, a major announcement was made. The rumored Lethal Lockdown match was confirmed for Lockdown. And, ladies and gentlemen, you’re looking at the captain of Team Cena. Now you see, Team Cena? We aren’t your average team. We consist of four of the strongest superstars who simply don’t give a damn about these people. We don’t cater to anyone. I can’t say the same about my rival, Cody Rhodes, who will be captaining the opponent team, Team Rhodes. It’s no secret Cody and I have our differences. At Money in the Bank, I crushed Cody’s dreams of becoming Mr. Money in the Bank. Why? Because I CAN… and I DID. I was pissed off, and I let out my frustration on Cody. I expected Cody to come back for payback. I was prepared but attacking me after my match? I wasn’t prepared for that. That wasn’t a smart move Cody, not at all. At Lockdown, I’m going to end your dreams once again. I’m going to end your dreams of becoming World Heavyweight Champion. Either me, or one of the members of my team will get the pinfall, and I WILL have another opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship. SUCCESS, I can smell it already! Ha-ha!

Cena released a couple of chuckles, as a piece of paper nearby caught his attention. Cena picked up the paper, and scanned it, before smirking, as he continued.

John Cena: I’m reading this week’s preview, and I’m positive Team Cena? We’ll get the job done. My team consists of Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles, and Mr. Money in the Bank, Edge. This team consists of winners. This team consists of brutal men who will do anything and everything to get at the top. The top, in this case, is the World Heavyweight Championship, so I have no doubt in my mind that we will all unit together and bring the victory home at Lockdown. If we do that, not only will I get an opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship, but the man who gets the pinfall will do so also. Two of my men are in action this week, and I’m certain they’ll end the night victorious. AJ Styles is in action against R-Truth which should be a simple challenge for AJ. AJ will decimate Truth, and his rival, Del Rio, will realize not to mess with him… and Team Cena as a whole. The other man in action, is none other than Brock Lesnar. Now, Lesnar’s in action with my rival, Cody Rhodes. Lesnar broke Cody’s father, the ‘American Dream’, Dusty Rhodes arm, and there’s no doubt he has the strength to break Cody’s arm. I’m trusting Brock to soften up Cody, because when I get my hands on him? I’m going to make him wish he never put his hands on me.

Cena had an evil look in his eyes, as he folded his arms, before putting his hoodie over his head, as it looks like he’s about to be finished.

John Cena: Now, I’m finished. I’ve spoken what I needed to speak. This isn’t the last you’ll see of me tonight, I guarantee you that. But, until you see me, I want to leave you with something that will burn your heads for a long time. You people wonder why you’re always wrong and I’m always right? The better man? He’s ALWAYS right. That’s just... life.

Cena threw the microphone at the camera guy, who caught it, before walking off with his championship belt. Fade.

There’s nothing quite as intimidating as silence washing over the arena followed by this theme hitting the PA system..

[video=youtube;peO1ks6l8lg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peO1ks6l8lg[/video]

The intimidating figure of Brock Lesnar steps out from the back dressed in his ring gear. Heyman walks behind him with a smug smile etched on his face. Heyman points to Brock as talks trash that is difficult to pick up on the camera but we can all assume is pro-Lesnar and anti-Rhodes. Lesnar rolls his wrists, bounces on his toes shifting his weight from one leg to another before lifting his arms and powering them down to his side with a roar and heading off down to the ring at a good pace. He stops short of the ring before jumping cleanly from the floor to the apron and entering through the ropes. Before Heyman can get to the centre of the ring and before Lesnar can finish posing for the crowd, and smirking at the world he sees beneath him, the crowd’s general heat is replaced by a pop for this man.

[video=youtube;STK7TLghjug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STK7TLghjug[/video]

Rhodes steps out from the back in his silver hooded jacket with the hood up. As his music hits an appropriate crescendo he flicks his hood back and surveys the crowd. They’re generally positive but Rhodes is clearly focussed on other things so his eyes are stern as he makes his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman this match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Minneapolis-

Roberts is cut off as Rhodes undoes his jacket close to the ring, throws it to the ground, and rushes the ring! He drives Lesnar into the corner, Brock not expecting the sudden rush of aggression, and begins laying rights and lefts into Lesnar’s midsection. Rhodes backs up before suddenly grabbing the adjacent top rope and using it to hit a springboard kick to the face: a rudimentary Beautiful Disaster! Lesnar is dazed but still upright by the time the referee inserts himself between the two men and moves Rhodes back to the corner, admonishing him. The official checks Lesnar apparently for both his health to compete and if he’s happy to continue with the match. Lesnar, of course, simply smirks an evil smirk and nods his head.

JR: Well folks this all broke down quicker than expected.

Piper: Yeah, let em go at it, this is going to be a fight!

The referee calls for the bell.

DING DING DING

Rhodes comes back towards Lesnar, feeding off the pop from his aggression, but Lesnar catches him with a knee to the gut. Lesnar holds Rhodes’ head and drags him to the corner where he smashes Rhodes into the top turnbuckle before flipping him round to face him. Lesnar bends down and grabs the ropes so he can drive his shoulder into Rhodes’ midsection repeatedly to the joy of Heyman who’s getting his face right into the action and talking smack to Cody. Lesnar stands up and pulls a coughing Rhodes from the corner before clasping his hands around the midsection and hitting a brutal belly to belly suplex. Rhodes arches his back in pain and clambers for the opposite corner as if it will offer some sort of respite. Lesnar stands up and grins at the relatively one sided opening to the bout. He returns to driving his shoulder into Cody in the opposite corner now and Rhodes clutches as his stomach as Lesnar finishes up and backs off again. With one arm hanging over the top rope keeping Rhodes upright Lesnar suddenly rushes the corner and hits a turnbuckle clothesline!

JR: Brock Lesnar is vicious, there’s no other way to put it.

Piper: You’re calling that vicious? You know Rhodes could be in for worse here tonight, Lesnar has more up his sleeve.

Lesnar looks down at Rhodes trying to crawl away from the corner and laughs. First he laughs at Rhodes and then he laughs at the crowd who are pro-Cody in this match-up. Lesnar picks Rhodes up by the head and shoves him back into the corner before backing up and winding up for another clothesline. Lesnar comes rushing forward but this time Rhodes uses the top ropes to leverage himself and raises a foot right into Lesnar’s shoulder knocking the beast back. Lesnar, enraged, wheels around and tries to rush the corner again but Rhodes ducks down and rolls out of the way leaving Brock to crash and burn into the corner; his head and clothesline shoulder hitting the turnbuckle padding at full force. Rhodes tries for a quick roll-up but can barely get Lesnar down for the pin situation he’s so huge. Finally he does so but to no avail as Lesnar kicks out and gets to his feet before the official can even count to 1. Lesnar again hits a knee to the gut but this time he follows it up with several knee shots to Rhodes face that look stiffer than holy hell.

Piper: What did I tell you JR?

JR: I just didn’t want to believe you because this man is a career-ender, he’s the embodiment of a tough S.O.B.

The stiff shots might have been expected to open Cody up but it looks like he’s going to escape with just some bruising as Lesnar lets up and Cody hits the canvas, rolling away to safety. Rhodes takes the opportunity to slide to the outside and catch his breath. Lesnar, now used to opponents employing these tactics, follows Cody to the outside who is now leaning against the steel corner post holding his face. Lesnar sees Cody turning to face him and rushes forward looking for some kind of take-down but Cody has had one eye on a monitor from the commentary position and side-steps Lesnar whilst throwing him head first into the steel corner post! The crowd pop as Rhodes rolls into the ring and Heyman rushes to check on Lesnar who hits the floor clutching his forehead. The official begins a count.

1…
2…

Heyman can be heard audibly on the camera microphones screaming “No! No! You don’t count out my client! Come on Brock.â€

3…
4…

Lesnar gets back to his feet but doesn’t get back into the ring immediately. He shakes the cobwebs and stares at Rhodes.

5…
6…

Heyman asks Brock what he’s doing but Lesnar doesn’t respond.

JR: I’m not sure what Brock Lesnar hopes to gain here.

Piper: What is he doing?!

Lesnar smirks.

7…
8…

Lesnar moves to the side of the ring.

9…

Lesnar jumps to the apron, bursts through the ropes, and runs at Rhodes tackling him to the ground. Lesnar unloads with rights, lefts and elbows to Rhodes face who tries to cover up but to little avail. It looks a foregone conclusion Lesnar will knock Rhodes clean out with the strikes but the official has the balls to step in and tell Lesnar to quit it. Lesnar simply looks at the official and says “no†before returning to the strikes. The official starts to count them off to a count of 5. 1…2…3…4 and Lesnar stops the assault.

JR: Well thank gawd there’s some sense on this show even with someone as uncontrollable and reckless as Brock Lesnar.

Piper: Yeah not like that Anarchy show…maybe I’d prefer it over there.

Lesnar gets to his feet and drags Rhodes up too before hitting a vicious snap suplex. Rhodes’ pain can be heard in a cry of anguish. Heyman instructs Lesnar to start to end this one so Lesnar goes for a cover.

1…
2…

Rhodes kicks out to a good pop! Lesnar seems a little frustrated and sits for a moment before getting back to a vertical base. He bends down to pick Rhodes up but Cody begs off into the corner. Sat in the corner Cody goads Lesnar over before grabbing Lesnar’s MMA shorts and pulling him down head first into the turnbuckle padding. Rhodes crawls away out of the corner and lines Lesnar up for a Beautiful Disaster kick which he hits to perfection once Lesnar gets to his feet! This rocks the big guy but doesn’t put him down so Rhodes goes to the well again with the same springboard roundhouse but it’s only dazing Lesnar who is grasping almost at air but still managing to stay on his feet. Finally a third kick sends Lesnar to the mat holding his head. Rhodes into the cover.

1…
2…

Lesnar kicks out with authority!

Piper: It’s going to take more than that to keep the BEAST down!

Rhodes remains on the offensive and lines up some knee drops from standing to really work the head and shoulders of Lesnar. Cody goes for another cover but barely gets a one count. Seemingly in desperation, Rhodes heads to the top rope and awaits Lesnar’s recovery.

JR: We’ve seen this work out better for the invidual on the mat before especially when that individual is a freak of nature like Brock Lesnar.

Piper: It’s the only choice the kid has got!

Cody is distracted by Heyman and they exchange words which gives Lesnar just the second he needs to burst to his feet and rush to the corner (head down, lineman style) and grab Rhodes arm. Lesnar uses that control to hoist Rhodes onto his shoulders and into the fireman’s carry position. The crowd boo but begin to pop as Rhodes tries to fight out with elbows to the head. In a feat of ridiculous resilience however Lesnar simply takes the shots before delivering an F-5! Unfortunately for Lesnar, Rhodes is quite the pro and a UWF legend so he rolls out of the ring on impact not allowing Lesnar to go for the pin.

JR: That’s a veteran move right there but has Rhodes got enough to avoid the count-out?

Brock sits in the centre of the ring looking pissed but Heyman tells him not to sweat it and just to take the countout win. The official begins the count.

1…
2…

Lesnar is looking more and more pissed off as he gets to his feet.

3…
4…

Rhodes is still out cold as Lesnar leans over the ropes and continues to converse with Heyman. At the count of five Heyman appears to concede to Lesnar and Brock ignores the easy victory in favour of climing out of the ring and grabbing the dead weight that is Rhodes’ body. Lesnar rolls Rhodes into the ring and slides in after him. Lesnar hooks the leg and it’s now clear he wants a decisive victory.

1…
2…

Huge pop as Cody kicks out! Heyman is miffed as Lesnar slaps the mat in frustration. He drags Cody to his feet and hoists him up again.

Piper: If the first didn’t do it, the second one will!

JR: Cody has shown heart tonight but when Brock Lesnar is bringing his best there’s not a man on the roster who can withstand this kind of punishment.

As Cody is lifted though it becomes apparent that Heyman has hopped up onto the apron. Heyman can be heard once more speaking to the official who comes over. “I’m just speaking to my client! Ok ok…†the latter in reference to the official telling Heyman to climb down but the slight second of confusion allows Cody to shake the cobwebs and slide down Brock’s back from the fireman’s carry but grasping Lesnar’s head in the process. Lesnar’s back contorts in a way it really shouldn’t as Cody hits a vicious Cross Rhodes! Cody into the cover.

JR: He did it!

1…
2…

Lesnar kicks out before 3! The crowd is as shocked as Cody is disappointed as it is now Rhodes’ turn to punch the mat in frustration. Heyman holds his head and apologises unreservedly for the confusion but Lesnar is regaining his composure and is far more worried about Rhodes for now. He gets to his feet and runs at Rhodes levelling him with a clothesline before he picks him up and starts throwing him around the ring. Into one corner. Then another. Then a third before Lesnar starts unloading with closed fists to Cody’s face. A cut appears and Rhodes starts to bleed slightly as the referee tries to intervene. Brock thinks a compromise is to throw Rhodes into the fourth corner and continue the beating but this is unfortunately not the case. After another warning Lesnar concedes and stops with the fists but Rhodes simply falls to his knees, unable to even stand under his own weight for a moment. Lesnar grabs Rhodes and throws him again, blindly, towards the centre of the ring but the official is poorly positioned and Rhodes is thrown directly into the referee! The crowd come alive and expect a disqualification but the official is down and it was actually an accident on the part of the beast incarnate. Brock stands with his hands on his hips as if to ask what the hell does he do now when Heyman pipes up once more. “You finish him! I’ll get a referee!†The crowd cheer as Heyman darts to the back and out of sight as Lesnar seems resigned to the idea. He tries to rouse the referee but fails so takes it upon himself to finally end Rhodes. He lifts Cody up onto his shoulders when suddenly the crowd come alive again! Lesnar spins around to see what the fuss is about but can’t pinpoint where the crowd are referring to. Rhodes elbows away at Lesnar’s head and escapes the carry once more but this time as Lesnar shakes it off and turns around he comes face to face with Dusty Rhodes, Cody’s father!

JR: It’s Dusty! Where in the hell did he come from?!

Stage, crowd or otherwise Dusty Rhodes, cast and all, has found himself in the ring and smashes Lesnar in the side of the head! Dusty rolls out of the ring as Rhodes gets back to his feet and looks down at Lesnar who is attempting to get back to his feet. Once on one knee Rhodes backs up and drives a brutal knee of his own directly into Lesnar’s temple! This coincides with Heyman and a new official reappearing on the entrance ramp. Unfortunately Heyman realises what has happened moments too late and Rhodes makes the cover, Dusty hidden from sight for now, as the official slides into the ring.

1…
2…
3…!

Your winner via pinfall: Cody Rhodes!

Cody stands up and the crowd is going wild as Cody Rhodes has once again found a way to win, and the fact it was with the help of his father made it even sweeter. Dusty slides into the ring and lifts his sons hand up into the air and the crowd cheer loudly.

JR: What a great moment for the Rhodes Family, holding themselves high after a brutal battle that could have gone either way.

Piper: If the Rhodes family wasn't a bunch of cheaters Lesnar would have won this match with his eyes closed.

As Cody and his father spend time celebrating the Titantron comes to life and the crowd begin to boo when they realize who it is. The UWF European Champion.

normal_vlcsnap-2012-08-17-00h12m13s20.png

John Cena: Hey, Cody! Hey Rhodes! Congrats man. Not on winning, but on being the biggest chump in the history of the UWF. You see win or lose, Brock knew his job, and it was to keep you busy. To distract you long enough so that me and my team, we could have some fun. What do I mean well why don't you ask Edge?

The camera pans over to the Rated R Superstar who is holding someone up on the ground. The crowd begin to boo loudly as they realize it is none other than Kevin Nash. Nash has been beaten to a bloody pulp and looks like he needs some serious medical attention. Edge just laughs and brings up Nash's limp arm and waves his hand as if Nash is waving hi to Cody. Cody in the ring looks pissed off.

John Cena: You see myself, Edge, Brock, hell even AJ. We're all on the same page. We all know what Lockdown means for all of us. And where is your team Cody? Michaels, fuming because he didn't get the World Champion. Del Rio, did he even show up this week I haven't seen him. And well you can see what happened to your new buddy here. Cody I'm out here right now to tell you one thing. Quit. Surrender. Don't bother showing up at Lockdown, because there is no way in hell, you can see me, you can see Edge, Brock, or AJ. Orton did me a favor by making this MY team. Look at Cody, look at him real good, because I promise at Lockdown this is going to be your fate come Lethal Lockdown, Bitch!

Cena turns towards Nash and brings him to his feet. The crowd is booing loudly as Cena lifts the dead weight of Nash onto his shoulders and with inhumane strength FU's Nash straight through a catering table. Edge and we now see AJ there too are both laughing and smiling. Cena kicks Nash and spits on him.

John Cena: Cody, quit or your fate is sealed!

The crowd is booing loudly, but Cena is going to have to wait for an answer from Rhodes as you hear Edge go "Oh Shit!" Suddenly out of nowhere comes rushing in Shawn Michaels and Del Rio. They are able to run off Team Cena but too little too late as Nash is broken beyond repair perhaps. Michaels gets down to check on his friend as UWF heads to the back.

We go backstage where a lumbering tall figure is standing over a door, he looks somewhat familiar. He takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. He bends over to walk into the room where he is met with the all so familiar voice of our World Heavyweight Champion Bray Wyatt who is facing the other way.

Q2aMg.png

Bray Wyatt: Eli?

The camera turns around to show Cousin Eli, Bray Wyatt's former disciple who has been absent for some time, he looks dishevelled and dirty, he speaks for the first time.

Cousin Eli: I should never have left.

Bray Wyatt: Oh, so you've come here with your tail between your legs... ain't that a sight. And let me guess you found the world to be the cold, harsh place I told you about. Filled with the moral monsters that I warned you about and you've come crawlin' on back to daddy, is that it?

Cousin Eli: Yeah...

Bray Wyatt: Well then... I suppose I could give you a chance... I mean I do preach forgiveness, and I do offer salvation, I just need... one thing.

Cousin Eli: Anything, father.

Bray Wyatt: My shoulder ain't feelin' too good tonight, all them monsters and demons I've been slayin' ain't been makin' it easy for me lately and ya know I've got this big tag team match comin' up at Lockdown... so I was wondering... if you're as loyal as you claim to be... would you be willing to take my place against Shawn Michaels tonight...

Cousin Eli: Yes, father.

Bray Wyatt: I always knew you were a good egg Eli... now go out there and show me why you deserve to stand side by side with 'The Eater of Worlds'

Cousin Eli: Yes, father.

Eli Cottonwood walks out of the room with Bray Wyatt standing behind him as he leaves, once Eli leaves the scene Wyatt is caught laughing to himself having duped the not so intelligent Eli into taking his match for him.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman, this contest is set for one fall!

[video=youtube;Shzy-3fGkTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shzy-3fGkTI[/video]

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from San Antonio Texas, weighing in at a 225 pounds, he is the Heartbreak Kid... Shawn Michaels!

The fans are going wild as Michaels enters from the back with explosive energy, ready to get it on tonight. He steps onto the ramp and stops there as he does his signature pose with fireworks popping out from the stage. Michaels then jumps around as he starts to yell into the crowd, loving the huge pops that he's getting from the fans tonight. He then enters the ring in a dramatic fashion as he poses once again in the center of the ring, with a huge amount of fireworks popping from behind him. Michaels then stands in the ring while he waits for his opponent to come out.

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

Justin Roberts: Introducing his opponent, weighing in at a 305 pounds... Cousin Eli!

JR: I still can't believe the World Champion has managed to weasel his way out of this match against Shawn Michaels. It makes me sick to my stomach to know we have a champion like that.

Piper:
Don't blame Wyatt JR. He was ready to take on Shawn Michaels without any sort of problems. It was Cousin Eli who wanted to make amends with his savior and offered up Michaels as a sacrifice to Wyatt and Wyatt being the World Champion was smart enough to allow it.

Cousin Eli enters on stage as he walks down the aisle. Michaels doesn't lose focus on Cousin Eli as Cousin Eli enters the ring with a serious look but Bray Wyatt is enjoying the moment with a series of sadistic laughs. Eli walks up to Michaels and looks down at Michaels as Michaels is muttering a few words to Cousiin Eli, Cousin Eli doesn't like what he heard from Michaels and decided to nail a low blow before the bell rings. The crowd starts firing off heavy amounts of heat at Eli as Wyatt orders the match to start. The referee has no choice but to ring the bell.

ShawnMichaels1.jpg
vs Cousin Eli (sorry don't got a pic of him)

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Shawn Michaels is still on his knees comforting his groin as Cousin Eli still doesn't surrender any kind of emotion from his facial expressions. Michaels tries to use Eli as support to get himself back up but Eli just head headbutts Michaels and brings him back down onto the mat. Micheals looks dazed as Eli stalks up to Michaels and tells him to get up, Michaels however looks out of it as he's trying to remember where he is. Cousin Eli looks at Michaels as Michaels tries to get up but Eli starts to lay down a few fists to Michael's back, Shawn looking like that he's struggling hard again the big man. Cousin Eli looks satisfied over Michael's position that he has him in and grabs Michaels by the hair and pulls him onto his feet, then grapples him and nails a solid body slam in the center of the ring. Eli now is showing a very small sign of a smile as he runs towards the ropes and returns to Michaels, jumps high in the air for a big man and nails a running splash onto Michaels! The crowd cringes as Michaels just got crushed from Cousin Eli as Eli then goes for the
pin as Wyatt seems impressed.

1!
2!

And Michaels kicks out of the running splash! Cousin Eli now shows off annoyance in his face as he brings Michaels's head between his knees and lifts him up in the powerbomb position, and yells into the crowd as he's about to slam Michaels onto the mat but Michaels fights back with a series of punches to Cousin Eli's head! Eli loses all control and is dropped to the canvas with Michaels crashing on top of Cousin Eli, the fans now cheering for Michaels being saved from the powerbomb. Michaels rises back up to his feet as he gets pumped up now that he's in the clear and brings Eli to the corner, nailing several knife chops to the chest of Cousin Eli. The fans follow along with Michaels as Michaels whips Eli to the opposite corner and goes for a running clothesline but Eli sticks his boot out front and hits Michaels in the face with it. Michaels steps back a few paces as Eli goes for a running clothesline himself but Michaels ducks it and spins Eli around, nailing Eli with a dropkick that sends him crashing to the ground! Michaels is pumped now as he goes onto the top rope which draws a nice reaction from the crowd and jumps off the ropes to hit an Elbow Drop to Cousin Eli! The fans are going nuts now that Michaels is tuning up the band, signalling for the Sweet Chin Music! Michaels starts to stomp onto the ground as Eli slowly make it to his feet, Eli turns around as Michaels hops towards Eli and nails him with the Sweet Chin Music! The crowd is on their feet as Michaels goes down for the pin!

JR: Good night Cousin Eli.

Piper: Wyatt dammit!

1!
2!
3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of this match... Shawn Michaels!

The referee holds out Shawn Michael's hand in victory as Shawn Michaels looks down at Cousin Eli, then shrugs as he climbs out of the ring and heads towards the back, the fans extending their hands out as Michaels slaps hands with the fans, pleased that he won the match tonight as he heads back to go to the locker room clearly pissed he couldn't face the World Champion or more importantly Edge.

JR:
You have to feel bad for Shawn Michaels in all of this. He had the chance tonight to get one over on the World Champion, but instead he gets nothing but a lackey. I am sure Shawn Michaels is going to have words for Randy Orton later.

Piper:
Shawn Michaels got a victory JR. Who cares who and how it was done. If I know Randy Orton he'll make it up to HBK big time.

Wyatt steps into the ring shaking his head in disgust as Eli begins stirring. Wyatt has the World Championship over his shoulder and just looks unimpressed by Cousin Eli. Eli begins struggling to his feet and Wyatt helps him up. Eli looks at Wyatt and realizes what just happened, he immediately falls on his knees and begins praying to Wyatt. “Oh forgive me father, for I have sinned!â€

JR:
I think Cousin Eli needs to have his head examined after that sweet chin music Hot Rod.

Piper:
Eli is praying to his God, aka Bray Wyatt, for forgiveness.

Wyatt puts a smile on his face that has become his symbol on his rise to power. “Come here my child.†Wyatt brings Eli up to his feet and pats him on his back. “We all know that I am NOT a forgiving God!†Suddenly Wyatt kicks Eli in the gut before taking the belt off his shoulder and planting the big gold plate into Cousin Eli’s skull! The crowd begin to boo loudly as Wyatt is doing exactly what he warned Eli he would do should he not have listened.

JR:
Oh no! Oh no! The World Champion with a cheap shot on his “follower†and cousin!

Piper:
Bray Wyatt is a vengeful God JR. He ain’t no pussy like that Christian one.

Wyatt brings an unconscious Eli to his feet before looking up to the sky and screams. “Time to burn in hell!†Before Wyatt grabs Eli and begins choking him out with his Christmission submission move. The World Champion begins choking out his former follower much to the dismay of the UWF Raw crowd. Officials and security come rushing into the ring to try and get Wyatt off of him. Wyatt however holds on for several seconds longer before finally relinquishing.

JR:
This is sickening. Cousin Eli essentially saves Bray Wyatt a loss and he gets repaid by doing this? This is bullshit!

Piper:
Its good to be the Champion JR, no matter how long it lasts.

Wyatt keeps a smile on his face as he picks up his World Title and shows it off to the World as the crowd gives him heat. The heat is deafening as UWF Raw heads elsewhere.

We come back from commercial as the titantron plays a segment that happened earlier in the day.

kennedy2.jpg

KFVN Radio: So Ken, we understand last week you fell short of capturing the European Championship against John Cena. What are you feeling right now?

Mr. Kennedy: You're lucky I'm fine with you calling me by my first name. I was this close to beating him, I had him one, two, three but the referee said he had his hand up just on time. I'm not going to sit here and sulk about it; sure I was pissed off. Sure I argued with the referee because the match had been back and forth and I had the advantage. Should I be sitting here moaning and bitching? Should I? Besides, what the hell is your name. I'm doing an interview and I don't even know your frickin' name, you didn't address your audience. Do your job!

KFVN Radio: Apologies, this is KFVN Radio. I am your host Stephen McIntosh and with me is Ken Kennedy from Ultimate Wrestling Federation. Now back to subject, I watched the match and I know for a fact you had John Cena beat. It must really piss you off, you've been on a rise since your no-show at WrestleMania. You've proven the company you have what it takes to become a Champion but with Lockdown just around the corner... It seems you may not have a match. How do you feel about that? You weren't even at Money In The Bank.

Mr. Kennedy: You're right, I haven't been on a Pay-Per-View since WrestleMania; is it punishment? It probably is, but I'm seen as the 'Black Sheep of UWF' right now. The management has gone clueless to see what I am all about and I'm glad all these assholes are still following me. Because they know for a fact Ken Kennedy should NOT be pushed into the back-seat, they know for a fact Ken Kennedy has been busting his ass but a person like AJ Styles gets a shot on a Pay-Per-View when he's drunk off his damn tits! Things like this piss me off, I'm pissed off Stephen and I know for a fact UWF will be hearing this word by word and they will be sitting here taking notice. You take a look at Wade Barrett, who I defeated, who I allowed to watch slump after he defeated Cody Rhodes. That man was seen promising but he couldn't keep up to his words could he? NO HE COULD NOT! You look at freakin' Kofi Kingston who's starting some sort of Black Parade, if I started the KKK would I be noticed? Now look, I ain't racist at all but this company is spiralling out of control. Vince Russo is now the GM of Anarchy is just a clear proof that everything is heading downhill from here and it's all because I, Ken Kennedy isn't used!

KFVN Radio Stephen McIntosh: So you're going to call yourself 'The Black Sheep of UWF' now are you? Now we understand that you're not too pleased with a few wrestlers and the fact you've lost your chance to become European Champion what strikes you as next on the list?

Mr. Kennedy: I honestly don't know myself, I really don't Stephen. That's up to UWF on where the hell they want to put me. But I will not be silenced, I will not just prance around backstage until one of the guys from Board of Directors tap me on the shoulder and say "You've got a match tonight, good luck". Naw, I ain't got time for that kinda crap. I'm here all the time, tonight I should be out there competing. Just because I lost last week doesn't mean I should be shoved under the rug and forgotten about! Now there's a fair few new guys on the roster lately but that doesn't faze me, of course management is going to go down on them and give them a few favors and book them in a match. I don't listen to anybody, I don't do favors for people here... If management want to book me, they frickin' will but I shouldn't have to be here begging for a match!

KFVN Radio Stephen McIntosh: Well, if you were to do an Open Challenge for Lockdown or even call someone out... Who would you call out?

Mr. Kennedy: Shit, you ask some horrible questions Stephen. I only agreed to this interview because it's just a bit of extra money for me. But if I wanted to call someone out, I'm going to shut Kofi Kingston up. God, not only am I sick of him talking about all this 'racist black' crap but I am sick and tired of guys like him and R-Truth! Now mind you R-Truth seems to be a bit popular amongst the fans but they're known for the crimes they do. Yet they say white people are the reason the crimes happen. Now listen, if I wanted to commit a fuckin' crime I would. But you both are not important to me, as much as I would like to shut your mouths now I'll let you guys continue talking. I'm looking for something dangerous, I'm looking to prove to management ONCE AGAIN, THAT I AM A BLACK SHEEP IN UWF. That stupid Hardcore Tournament that's going on, I don't care who wins or who loses. I don't care for what's happening at all, it's quite obvious I'm going to get lost in the shuffle. Maybe I should challenge a Smackdown guy, or an Anarchy guy... Or I could just face a stupid jobber from nowhere. I'll do anything it takes to be proven, I want to be at Lockdown and nothing is going to stop me.

KFVN Radio Stephen McIntosh: Ken... You don't seem to happy at all. Do you think if you had of turned up to WrestleMania this all could have changed?

Mr. Kennedy: Absolutely not, if I had of beaten Shawn Michaels or lost to him. Either way, I'd still be thrown in the bottom of the pit like I am right now. The Black Sheep is always last to everything, the black sheep is always the one being screwed around. The fans here are sick and tired of seeing guys like John Cena and Edge try and be above the rest of us. Look at Cody Rhodes now, ever since his father got involved... He became nothing! Christopher Daniels isn't even around lately... There's a lot of guys that have just slumped off the face of the Earth. But yes, I have kept an eye on Smackdown... There's a guy over there I really hate... Alex Shelley. Nothin' but a nerd that will become absolutely nothing but like I said. I want a match at Lockdown and management better do something about it pronto... I ain't in the building tonight or am I?

Suddenly the feed goes out, we see static.

ameisenrennen.gif

Orton, Orton... Orton... Face me at Lockdown, I don't care if you're GM or not. The Black Sheep of UWF has spoken.

The screen comes back on in the office of the General Manager who seems to be a little bit perplexed, perhaps its because of the random challenge he was just given by this "black sheep" from out of nowhere.

The door opens and in comes Todd Grisham with a microphone he is catching his breath as he speaks to the General Manager.

Todd Grisham:
Randy, I got here as fast as I could. I wanted to get your thoughts on this apparent challenge you just received via static!

Todd puts the mic in Orton's face for him to speak in it.

Randy Orton: This "black sheep" persona of Mr. Kennedy's has nice brash balls I'll give him that. But what Kennedy forgets is that I am retired. There is no way in hell, I will be stepping in the ring anytime soon, much less with someone unproven. But I do appreciate when my superstars have a backbone and Kennedy by challenging me, you are saying you are ready for the big time. So while you won't get a match with me, I'll do you one just as good. Kennedy you are going to be in a match at Lockdown. A steel cage match where the only way to win is to climb to the top and climb back down on the outside. And as for your opponent, I'm going to give you someone proven who if you beat you can write your ticket anywhere. And that man is none other than, John Morrison!

The crowd explode at the announcement of Morrison v. Kennedy inside a steel cage at Lockdown.

Todd Grisham: One more thing I was told to ask you Randy. In the Hardcore Championship match we literally saw Jackson lay down for Kofi Kingston to name him the Hardcore Champion. Only for Truth to come out and take it to the champion. What are your thoughts on that?

Randy Orton: What Kofi Kingston and Ezekiel Jackson pulled was a joke. It demeaned the belt for guys who made it like Christopher Daniels and Dean Ambrose! So I'm going to make it official, at Lockdown Kofi Kingston is going to defend the Hardcore Championship, against R-Truth. And to add a little hardcore to it, I'm going to have the top of the cage surrounded by barbed wire. This time Kingston will prove he deserves the belt, or Truth is going to come out. Now if you'll excuse me Todd. I've got a show to run.

With that we head elsewhere.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is your Main Event of the Evening. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;1r38RZnUfYE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=1r38RZnUfYE[/video]

The crowd begin to boo loudly as the UWF World Heavyweight Champion begins making his way down to the ring. The Preacher still manages to get alot of heat from his earlier actions. The Champion walks down to the ring with a smirk on his face before sitting down on a chair at ringside, the World Title draped on his lap.

Justin Roberts: Please welcome at this time, he is the UWF World Heavyweight Champion. Bray Wyatt!

[video=youtube;elyEQz7aG_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=elyEQz7aG_A[/video]

The crowd immediately breaks start cheering for Daniel Bryan, the self-proclaimed “Best Wrestler In The World†makes his way from the back. Much to the crowd's applause, he is in a great mood here tonight. Bryan chants "Yes" over and over again before entering the ring, his game face is clearly on for this enormous match up live on Raw.

Cause Really I'm A Psycho

[video=youtube;B8ehdkBucSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=B8ehdkBucSc[/video]

The crazy Former World Heavyweight Champion comes out to the ring to the biggest pop of the night so far. The sadistic Ambrose looks determined and angry, not a good combination for his opponent. Ambrose gets into the ring as quickly as he can sliding into the ring before stepping up onto the turnbuckle and shouting out to the fans who love him.

DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
VS.
DanielBryan.jpg

Ding Ding Ding

The crowd in the arena is hot as they expect another instant classic here tonight. Anytime two of the biggest names in UWF get into the ring together you can expect greatness and you can see in the eyes of Ambrose and Bryan they intend to deliver here tonight. Ambrose and Bryan circle each other in the ring looking for any opening they can find. Finally the two bulls decide to lock up but as they go to lock up the lights go out! The crowd immediately begin to start booing.

JR:
Oh no! Not now! These mysterious blackouts continue to toy with Dean Ambrose and now this match appears to have been halted.

Piper:
Haha! Someone doesn’t want to see Bryan/Ambrose for the fifth time.

The lights flash back on after about 30 seconds and Ambrose and Bryan are ready for a fight but neither man has been touched. Both men look around as the lights begin flashing and flickering on and off. Ambrose can clearly be seen as peeved off as his 50[SUP]th[/SUP] match here in the UWF has been compromised before its even begun. Bryan shouts, “screw this let’s go! We’re good enough we can wrestle in the dark!†Ambrose nods his head before both men take off for separate corners and prepare to tie up again.

JR:
If I were Randy Orton I’d be in that light booth right now punting all of their heads off. He can’t be happy his huge main event is being ruined.

Piper:
If anyone can save this its Ambrose and Bryan JR. As much as I hate them both.

After Ambrose slaps his chest in a sign of readiness, Dean and Daniel tie up in the center of the ring prepared to lock it up again. Bryan quickly throws Ambrose into a headlock, but Ambrose switches the hold so he has his arms wrapped around his waist from behind Bryan. Bryan looks to elbow Ambrose in the side of the head but Ambrose ducks it before wrapping his arms around Bryan’s waist now in position looking for a belly to belly suplex, but Bryan knees Ambrose in the gut allowing Bryan to get his arms around Dean’s neck and bringing him down with a headlock takedown. Never one to not take advantage Bryan tries to keep him in a headlock on the ground but Ambrose kicks his body hard and gets out before both men get to their feet again before breaking as the crowd gives off applause to both athletes. Bryan and Ambrose both share a smile of mutual respect.

JR: My oh my counter after counter, I don’t think we’ve seen specialists like this who can do pretty much anything since the days of Guerrero v. Benoit!

Piper:
JR be careful with that name, you’ll be fired for saying the B word even here in UWF.

Ambrose and Bryan circle each other again when the lights go out. The crowd is really getting agitated now that this match keeps getting ruined. They come back on and Ambrose has his hands on his hips looking up the entrance ramp trying to see if he can see anyone. Bryan sees his opportunity and grabs Ambrose and rolls him up!

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Ambrose kicks out but Bryan literally almost stole it.

Piper:
That rat bastard Daniel Bryan will do anything to get a victory. What a class act!? Not!

Ambrose sits up and gets right in Daniel’s face. “Are you kidding me?!†Bryan responds, “NO!†“You’ve got to be kidding me!†“NO!†“Are you serious!†“YES!†At this the crowd begin too oooh as Daniel realizes what he just said. The word YES causes Ambrose’s eyes to glaze over and be replaced by a dark look, a look we all know too well. Ambrose has gone quiet and Bryan backs up a bit. “I didn’t mean it like th…†Bryan tries to tell Ambrose, but Ambrose isn’t listening. He unleashes a right hand so hard it knocks the saliva out of Bryan’s mouth. Once, twice, three times. The crowd begin chanting No! No! No! with every shot. Bryan responds with a knife edge chop, which gets a “YES†from the crowd, but it does nothing to Ambrose who is in a different zone. He nails Bryan with another hard right hand which sends Bryan into the corner. Once there Ambrose against the officials urging begins unloading shots on Bryan again and again and again. Bryan has his hands up defending himself from the ruthless aggression Ambrose is showing for all the good it will do he is still hurting, which is bringing a smile on the face of the World Champion at ringside.

JR:
Ambrose has transformed into this other person he’s been talking about and is unloading without thought on his partner who he is going to need to win the World Title at Lockdown with.

Piper:
Ambrose has completely lost it JR!

The official grabs Ambrose and manages to pull him off but only for a second. Thankfully this gives Bryan enough time so that when Ambrose comes rushing he leaps up to a seated position on the turnbuckle and Ambrose goes shoulder first into the ring post. Bryan uses it to his advantage sunset flipping Ambrose into a pinning predicament!

1…

2…

3.. NO!

Ambrose kicks out!

Ambrose gets to his feet still with that dark look in his eyes but Bryan is up first and sends a sharp kick into Ambrose’s side. Bryan goes for another kick but Ambrose catches it and spins Bryan 180 degrees before grabbing Bryan from behind and connecting with a german suplex! The crowd begin to chant, “This is awesome!†as Ambrose goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Bryan kicks out!

JR:
And in traditional Bryan/Ambrose style it is counter into counter with each man getting near falls in between.

Ambrose gets up and begins seething in rage as he waits for Bryan to get to his feet, Ambrose is slapping his knee clearly calling for the Knee Trembler! Bryan gets to his feet and Ambrose launches himself at Bryan looking to take his head off. Bryan however grabs the rushing Ambrose by the arm and begins pulling him down to the mat and locks in the NO Lock! The crowd cheer as they love seeing the counter, but as soon as he locks it in Ambrose has grabbed the rope and the stalemate between the two athletes continue.

JR:
A beautiful counter from Bryan there looking to lock in that NO lock, but Ambrose was able to get to the ropes just as Bryan was able to lock the move in.

Bryan waits as Ambrose pulls himself up on the ropes, Bryan kicks Ambrose in the gut before setting Ambrose up for a suplex. Bryan unleashes with a snap suplex that jars the entire ring before Daniel grabs Ambrose and sits him up. The crowd ooh as Bryan begins driving his elbow into the chest and face of Ambrose repeatedly screaming, “No! NO! NO! NO!†Knowing he has to take Ambrose out before he kills them both. The crowd can’t believe what they are seeing when the lights again go out once again.

Piper:
Well this is extremely annoying and pointless JR. If I were both of these men I’d be pissed.

JR:
Whoever is out to get Dean Ambrose he is really make a statement here tonight.

The lights come back on hopefully for the final time. As Bryan is now asking the official for what the hell is going on. The official shrugs his shoulders without a clue. Bryan is so busy with the official he doesn’t see Ambrose come up and roll him up.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Bryan counters by rolling on top.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Ambrose rolls on top.

1…

2…

3… NO!

Bryan kicks out but both men are exhausted now. They both get to their feet and clothesline each other knocking each other down at the same time. Both men lay down clearly exhausted as Wyatt slides into the ring. He has the World Championship in his hand as he waits for either man to get to his feet. The first being Bryan. Wyatt launches and nails Bryan with the belt and the crowd begin to boo loudly.

JR:
Damn that Bray Wyatt destroying this match up for all of us.

Wyatt grabs the belt as Ambrose is getting to his feet and nails him with the belt as well. The crowd is so angry the heat is coming down hard. The official shakes his head in disgust before calling for the bell against the wishes of Ambrose and Bryan.

By order of the Official this match has been declared a No Contest!

The crowd is furious as Wyatt stands in the ring, his ring and opens up his arms to his flock of sheep.

JR:
My god, Bray Wyatt has been on fire here tonight, if this should keep up god help Ambrose and Bryan at Lockdown.

Piper:
If Wyatt can do this without Sandow, I can only imagine what he’s going to do when he does have Sandow by his side!

Wyatt stands tall in the ring as Raw goes off the air.

End of Show!

Credits:
Promo’s: TTer’s
Lesnar/Rhodes: Killz
Michaels/Cottonwood: Natlav
Everything else: SBS

Confirmed for Lockdown
Hardcore Championship: Barbed wire steel cage
Kofi Kingston v. R-Truth

Steel Cage Match
John Morrison vs. Mr. Kennedy

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Presents Thursday Night Raw 6/20/13 Commercial Free!!!

Raw is finally up. WOOHOO!

I have to say... we gonna have to work on this Team Edge storyline a bit :p Heh... it'll get better over time :D

It did feel good to not have a match :D the show itself was pretty cool. Some things... well... heh... you know... haha.

But Jo Mo is back... bring it on... you already know the time will come when you will have to face off against Edge... and lose :p

Reactions: 1 person

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Daniels was mentioned on Raw, DANIELS WAS MENTIONED ON RAW! Fuck every other part of the show, I just marked out! Made me feel good. 8D Okay, I'm done.

Excellent show. I actually marked hardcore for JoMo returning, I swear it better be Dod or I'm going to cry!

I'm excited to see where this thing with Kofi goes however. Are we seeing a possible Black Panthers like stable?

Cena with not one, but two great promos. Speaking of promos, the much hyped Kennedy promo. Or was this the one that was hyped? Regardless, good shit Andrew, I'm slowly becoming a... *checks to make sure the coast is clear) Andrew mark. Always excited to see what both of your characters have to say.

What happened to Nash and that whole promo literally set the bar for what I'm sure is going to be an amazing match at Lockdown.

Rhodes/Lesnar was a great read. Excellent way to end it, and I personally hope this little feud between Cody and Brock becomes something huge!

Loved the idea of Cousin Eli wrestling Michaels instead of Wyatt. That was great!

Slim playing my favourite wrestler extremely well. Quite the promo that I may have to read a second time simply because I am biased towards Edge.

Finally, DAT MAIN EVENT! Yeah, it was nothing special....................... JUST KIDDING! Loved it. I'm sure it's not the last time both men will meet.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Great show as usual SBS. Attacked by another Uncle Tom, he shall pay the price.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Yay RAW's finally up!

Looks like I lost my debut match against Chase (congrats man btw) but what's this?! I'm going after a title?! :kofi:

Also lol at Ambrose's 50th match ending in a no contest. Should be interesting to see how things play out after that, and as RRS says I'm sure that they'll meet up again and hopefully will have a satisfying conclusion. :)

Also shout out to the Edge, Cena and Kennedy Promos! Love them guys, keep it up!

Dod Draper

Reaction score

Really enjoyable show. Obviously, I'm not too savvy with a lot of the storylines right now, but there's some real promising stuff there. Rhodes/Lesnar and Ambrose/Bryan were both fun to read, and there was some strong promos turned in.

Raw is finally up. WOOHOO!

I have to say... we gonna have to work on this Team Edge storyline a bit :p Heh... it'll get better over time :D

It did feel good to not have a match :D the show itself was pretty cool. Some things... well... heh... you know... haha.

But Jo Mo is back... bring it on... you already know the time will come when you will have to face off against Edge... and lose :p

Time will tell. :p

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 7/2/13 Preview!

TheNewRawBanner.png

We are just a little less than a day removed from another exciting edition of Tuesday Night Raw which had been presented commercial free. With the lateness of the show the UWF Board of Directors has decided to give the fans even more house shows this week as the show will be aired in July just days away from Lockdown. With the world watching as Bray Wyatt had the night of his championship reign, will there be a response from the uneasy team of Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose, or will Wyatt stay in control heading into Hell in a Cell. Meanwhile Team Rhodes took a mighty hit on Raw as Kevin Nash was badly wounded and attacked at the hands of Team Cena (or Edge depends who you ask). This week will determine who gets the Lethal Lockdown advantage as well as see the other matches on the Raw card for Lockdown in tag team action live from New Orleans!

Match 1

Rtr_zpsba38c633.jpg
&
Kennedy_zps47b09077.jpg
Vs.
KofiKingston.jpg
&
Morrison.jpg

R-Truth and Mr. Kennedy vs. Kofi Kingston and John Morrison

This two matches were made last week by Raw General Manager Randy Orton. Kennedy will get his chance at the big time in a steel cage against former UWF Champion John Morrison, while the new UWF Hardcore Champion Kofi Kingston will face the Uncle Tom known as R-Truth. With momentum and bragging rights heading into Lockdown on the line which team will be able to walk out with the victory?

Lethal Lockdown Advantage Match

ADRaw_zps95ca6c9f.jpg
Vs.
BrockRaw_zps394c0acf.jpg

Alberto Del Rio v. Brock Lesnar

Representing Team Rhodes will be the Mexican Aristocrat Alberto Del Rio who looks to pick up his biggest win on Raw ever as he holds his teams chances inside the Lethal Lockdown in his hands. His opponent, will be none other than the man who Cena calls his Team's problem solver. Lesnar distracted Rhodes long enough for Rhodes Team to already be down possibly a man, and with Heyman coaching Brock on and looking for a W, Team Rhodes may be down two men before the night is out.

Main Event

CodyRhodes.jpg
&
DeanAmbroseRaw_zpscee00ac2.jpg
&
ShawnMichaels1.jpg
VS.
CenaEuro_zps96797b12.jpg
&
WyattWorld_zpsacf2ff66.jpg
&
EdgeRaw_zps900cb6fc.jpg

Cody Rhodes, Dean Ambrose, and Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena, Bray Wyatt, and Edge

And in the monster main event 6 of the biggest names to ever grace a UWF ring are going to go head to head in a match of the ages just days leading into Lockdown. On one side are the total 6 Time World Champions Cody Rhodes and Dean Ambrose, and they will be teaming up with the Red Hot Shawn Michaels. On the other side is two time World Champion and current European Champion John Cena, followed by the current and reigning World Champion Bray Wyatt, and to finish up their team Mr. Money in the Bank himself Edge. With so much star power in this ring at one time anything can happen live on Raw!

We Will hear from:

New UWF Hardcore Champion Kofi Kingston

All of Team Rhodes

All of Team Cena

Ezekiel Jackson

Wade Barrett

and more...

Status
Not open for further replies.