UWF - Past Raw Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 15th Edition

First off congrats goes out to BDC, well deserved! Curt Hawkins continues to impress and right is my pick for the Royal Rumble winner (REALLY, Curt Hawkins??! Only in effeding). Great promo done by Slim as always. And of course last but not least the man who does this week in and week out for us CW, good job as always with the matches especially Abyss/Daniels as it was a classic read!

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw 1/29 Card!

Rawbanner2.png

The Royal Rumble has come and gone and to the shock of the entire world, The Miz has punched his ticket to WrestleMania. Yes, The Miz won the Thirty Man Royal Rumble Match, guaranteeing him a World Championship Match at the Showcase of The Immortals. The question is, which Champion does Miz go after? We'll find out in due time for but for tonight, Raw is back! And we have a brand new UWF Champion in John Morrison! Morrison finally overcame Cody Rhodes and ended the second longest World Championship reign in UWF history. We will hear from Morrison tonight as well as former Champion Cody Rhodes. Will everything be civil or will things explode like they always seem to when it involves these two? Find out on UWF Raw, live from Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

aerial.jpg

WadeBarrett.jpg
versus
SheltonBenjamin.jpg

Wade Barrett versus Shelton Benjamin

At the Royal Rumble, Wade Barrett made history, although it wasn't the history that he may have wanted. Wade Barrett made history when he became the person to hold the record for quickest elimination in the Rumble Match. Barrett is looking to put that behind him as he goes one on one with Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin was not a part of the Rumble Match but is looking to find a way to get noticed as we get closer to WrestleMania. Who will win? The Bareknuckle fighter? Or the Gold Standard?

AbyssRaw.jpg
versus
CesaroUS.jpg

Non-title
Hardcore Champion Abyss versus United States Champion Antonio Cesaro

In a rare Champion versus Champion match, Abyss will take on the Swiss Sensation known as Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro was very active in the Royal Rumble Match, entering at Number five and looking very impressive. Although he did not win, he is still United States Champion. And tonight, he goes to war with a Monster. Abyss destroyed Christopher Daniels on Raw to win the Hardcore Championship and now Paul Bearer's new Horsemen looks to do the same to Cesaro? Will Abyss continue to dominate? Or will Cesaro be able to Neutralize the monster?

Christian.jpg
&
RobertRoodeRaw.jpg
versus
ShawnMichaels1.jpg
&
MrAnderson.jpg

Christian and Robert Roode versus Shawn Michaels and Mister Anderson

Nobody lasted longer in the Royal Rumble than Christian. Entering at Number One, he made it all the way to the final five. Sadly for Captain Charisma, Charlie Haas masquerading as Stone Cold Steve Austin cost Christian the victory. Christian will have to find another way to get to WrestleMania. As will his tag team partner for the evening, Robert Roode. Roode was very impressive in his loss to Shawn Michaels and managed to gain a measure of revenge by eliminating the Heartbreak Kid from the Rumble match. Michaels looks to continue to march towards the UWF Championship as he teams up with the brash asshole from Green Bay. Can Michaels and Anderson work together and dispel the team of Roode and Christian?

dsdd.png

Morrison.jpg

The Champion's Celebration

At the Royal Rumble, John Morrison finally became UWF Champion. Morrison slayed the monster known as Cody Rhodes to win his first World Title in UWF and he will be given time to celebrate his victory in the center of the ring. Morrison must watch his back though. Rumor has it that former Champion will be lurking in the shadows to interrupt Morrison's moment.

We Will Also Hear From
D'Angelo Dinero
Curt Hawkins
Christian/Robert Roode
Shawn Michaels
Anyone Else​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw 1/29 Card!

You better believe Hawkins is going to have some choice words for that Swiss bastard Cesaro. Enjoy your match with Abyss ;)

Small Card, but its to be expected coming off the second biggest PPV of the year.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Awesome got a match with Barrett, look forward to this!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Looks like a great show, I'm certainly looking forward to the banter between the guys in these matches, all of the trash talks for one reason or another will be worth checking out. I want to see Barrett continue to progress, Shelton show what he's made of, Abyss and Cesaro clash because of the fact that they're pretty much polar opposites, Christian talk about what happened at the Rumble, Roode/Michaels continue to progress, and see what happens next with Mr. Anderson. As for the promos, I'm looking forward to hearing from Dinero the most.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 29th Edition

The feed goes backstage where Cody Rhodes is wearing his old mask, the crowd in the arena boo as Rhodes looks at the camera as it seems to be set up on something. He takes his old mask off.

CodyBackstage.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

When I debuted…my name…was Rhodes. I had no first name; I was simply a last name whose pops got him a spot on the roster. I Became Hardcore Hollys sidekick from there, it was then that I thought I got my name. But I was wrong, no I just became Rhodes the second after that because that’s all that mattered when I was with Ted DiBiase and in that time everyone would of put it all on Ted as him being the star of our team. He got the movie deals, he got into the main event matches alongside Orton while I stayed at ringside. I Moved on and embraced the thing people seemed to agree upon with me that didn’t have anything to do with family members, and that’s my looks…I became Dashing…I liked being Dashing…and as Dashing I could break free by myself and I accomplished great things. I became UCW Champion as Dashing…but people in charge they didn’t want Dashing no they wanted someone else so they made sure every single week that Dashing went away. Ever since then, my mental state has been in flux, and to an outsiders point of view they see me and they don’t see the Cody Rhodes they expect to see…But that’s because I no longer rely on a moniker, I get introduced as Cody Rhodes because that’s my name but I’m not Cody Rhodes when I walk down that ramp. When I started I wanted to make my dear ole dad proud, then I wanted to show Bob I could stand next to him, after that I wanted to be accepted by a legacy, and lastly I wanted to just look good in the ring. But now there is a different goal I have in mind, I’ve faced and beaten many different faces. The Punks, the Austins, they’ve just been the people put forth by the one constant enemy. And that’s the people in the suits who smile and shake young wrestlers hands as they come into the business while they already have their little careers mapped out. And should that career not go according to plan, those people are anchored down. I was going to be one of those men, but I survived that hell…now it’s my duty to bring about hell to them.

Rhodes lifts four fingers up

That’s four things I will be responsible for…first I will slaughter down the roster one by one, in an all-out war against those blind enough not to see what I see…second will come my all out conquest…when I regain my UWF Championship the grandest prize there is…and once I have that comes the shriveling and dwindling of the UWF Roster as one by one they see that their best isn’t good enough, that the price they’d have to pay to get the UWF Championship away from me is too high for them to pay and they slowly remain hungry until they decide to not even try anymore in complete famine. Finally…once those who opposed me are done, I hold the grandest prize, and anyone else left to fight just doesn’t have the strength to anymore…then comes UWFs Death…this company and its past incarnations have caused me pain by forcing me to be an outcast, for being better than everyone else and forcing loopholes and switches to make sure I don’t come out on top like I always would in a fair fight. Just a title doesn’t give me the redemption of a year under that mask, just one victory over a man I’ve already beaten doesn’t bring that either. Because the only way I win, is if by my hand UWF crumbles at my feet. Cody Rhodes 6:1-8

Rawbanner2.png

Tuesday January 29th, 2013

[video=youtube;EfViqyYypbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfViqyYypbc[/video]

The pyro to kick off the show explodes throughout the arena as the excited UWF Universe jump to their feet and cheer for the start of the show. The arena is packed to the rafters as many fans have brought along various types of signs. The cameras spin around the UWF arena showing a jammed pack arena, then go down to Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

michael_lawler_2.jpg

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone and welcome to UWF Tuesday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole and with me as always is Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Cole, let's not forget to remind everyone that this is the longest running weekly episdoic show in UWF history. And we are just days removed from the Royal Rumble. And can you believe it, we have a new UWF Champion in John Morrison.

Cole:That's right! After months of trying, John Morrion finally climbed the mountain top! We will being hearing from the new Champion later tonight. But that's not all...

Aaah!!!!

[video=youtube;K0LocRH9HUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LocRH9HUg[/video]

"Catholi-Funk" begins to play and the St. Louis fans get to their feet and begin cheering. The gray smoke fills the stage and out walks the General Manager of Raw, the "Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Dinero has a huge smile on his face even though all the fans saw what he did to The Rock at Survivor Series. Tonight is not Dinero's usual over the top entrance. Instead, Dinero simply walks down the ramp, slapping a few hands along the way before hopping onto the ring apron and entering the ring. Dinero motions for a microphone and is soon handed one from ringside. This is where the Pope begins his promo.

0.jpg

"Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Randy Orton, AJ Styles, The Miz, "Dashin" Cody Rhodes, Raven, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, "The Icon" Sting, Triple H, "Stunnin'" Steve Austin, Jack Swagger. These are just a few of the poeple who have fallen at Pope's feet over the past several years. Many of these woul' be considered first ballot Hall of Famers. Pope isn't concerned wit' status. All Pope cared 'bout was victory. If 'ya put were in front of Pope, Pope was goin' put 'ya down. That is, until The Royal Rumble. When the Royal Rumble came up, Pope knew it was his moment. This was Pope's moment to forever be remebered as the greatest of all-time. Pope knew who he was facin' and Pope went in undaunted 'cause in Pope's eyes, Pope shoul' win. But as we all know by now, it didn't happen the way Pope thought it woul'. At The Royal Rumble, Dwayne was the better man.

Dinero walks around the ring as he searches for his next words.

They say that 'ya learn more from 'ya defeats than 'ya do from 'ya victories. And Pope can say that he learned somethin' from the Royal Rumble. Pope learned that 'ya are jus' as good as 'ya say 'ya are Dwayne. Pope's got to give 'ya that. 'Ya took everythin' Pope dished out and 'ya managed to keep comin' back for more. Pope's got no choice but to repsect that. So allow Pope to be the first to congratulate Dwayne on a fine match and an outstandin' career.

That bein' said, Pope's been hearin' some rumors in the back. Rumor has it that The Royal Rumble was 'ya last go Dwayne. Rumor has it that 'ya hangin' it up and walkin' away. Well, let Pope be the first to tell 'ya 'bout those rumors. Don't buy them. Pope knows Dwayne 'cause Pope and Dwayne are the same person. 'Ya can't keep us out this ring. So while 'ya may decide that 'ya want to take a break and walk away, Pope knows that 'ya will be back, And when 'ya come back, Pope will be waitin' daddy. Pope will be waitin' 'cause as far as Poep is concerned, this thing between us ain't ever goin' be over. So take 'ya time Dwayne. Make some movies, star in a Super Bowl commercial, but never forget that this is home. And when 'ya finally decide to come home, I'll be waitin'.

Dinero drops his mic and leaves the ring as Raw goes to its first commercial

====================

20130128_LARGE_raw_HOF_trish_L_crop_650x440.jpg

Congrats Trish

====================

Fans cheer in the arena until the backstage area is showing Robert Roode and Christian. Roode goes on and he begins to speak

Robert Roode: For several months, several months here in the UWF. We have witnessed a lot of crap. Crap that makes us Christian and I sick to our very stomachs. We have been wrongfully screwed. First I Robert Roode who was screwed from day one entering NXT, and then being fired by the UWF for no apparent reason. When I was sitting at home with a legit injury, and I sit here and ponder why do Christian and I get the wrong end of the deal? I love how Christian defeats a so called "legend" here in the UWF... and yet he is not the World Heavyweight champion yet? How do I get so wronged that the referee at the Royal Rumble dosen't see Shawn tap, and then I have to be in a rumble match.

And oh the while, when Christian and I are getting screwed... guys on Smackdown with that dictator known as Triple H come along and he allows guys like John Cena, and Deam Ambrose, not only become tag team champions, but one of them is the world heavyweight champion. That to me is a load of CRAP. If anyone and I mean anyone deserves to be in the situation they're in now it is I... I mean us the IT FACTOR, and the instant classic Christian. There is no doubt there is something fishy going on, and that is a fact...

All of a sudden Christian chimes in

Christian: And that's EXACTLY what we're sick of. I was conspired against at The Great American Bash in the greatest travesty in UWF history, and history repeated itself at the Royal Rumble. I entered number one, I survived the longest amount of time in that match, eliminating five men in the process, and I was on the verge of winning the Royal Rumble. It's clear to me management knew this and they opted to screw me again so I didn't grab hold of what I have warranted for so long now - just one... more... World Championship match. To make matters worse, Rob was screwed TWICE at the Royal Rumble - by being forced to have to waste his time with Shawn Michaels when already entered in the Rumble match, followed by being eliminated by a man whose career I ended. Its things like this that disgust us, and while we suffer on Raw, guys like John Cena and Dean Ambrose are multiple-time World Heavyweight Champions as well as UWF Tag Team Champions together.

Christian shakes his head repeatedly.

Christian: It's wrong. It's wrong and Rob and I are going to do something about it, we're going to take action. Every single man that can call themselves a UWF superstar just sits around, twiddling their thumbs, going with the flow and simply allowing this company to fall to pieces. I have been largely outspoken about the state of Raw for some time now, but finally somebody has listened to me. Finally I have an ally who knows what I'm on about, who has suffered the same injustice as I have and, with a lack of a better term, has the balls to speak up! First things first, Rob and I are going to go out to that ring and we're going to beat Shawn Michaels and Mr Anderson, two men who should never have stepped in front of us to begin with. Then, we're going to press on and TAKE the Tag Team Championships from John Cena and Dean Ambrose. We're not going to rest until order is restored to this company, and frankly who's going to stop us?

Christian turns and looks at Roode, who just shrugs. Christian grins.

Christian: Exactly.

The two men both have a chuckle and leave the camera's view. They can be heard in the distance as the shot goes to black and we move elsewhere.

The video opens with Christopher Daniels standing, almost looking sorry for himself. His head is slunk; his eyes almost depressed as he inhales slowly and exhales even slower. He lets out a sigh of refreshment as he looks into the camera and smiles.

“The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels:
Hello my... Well I’m not really sure what to call you guys. I’ve been calling you friends for so long, but I kind of want to give you guys, my fans your own special name. My little angels, no that’s pretty lame, and I’m pretty sure it’s taken. My fellow Fallen maybe? That could work; I’ll keep working on it. Anyway, I guess everybody is wondering why I’m on the titantron right now. Why is Christopher Daniels on my television screen right now? I know I don’t really need to explain that. Especially considering the same people who asked that question have also asked for my thoughts about losing the Hardcore Championship to Abyss. And probably about how I feel about being so close to victory in that Royal Rumble. I’ll get to the Royal Rumble part first, mainly because it’s the easiest and quickest to answer.

I had a blast in the Royal Rumble. It was something a lot of the guys wanted to win. I know I certainly did. I didn’t talk about it much, but deep inside it was something I craved from the announcement that I would be in it. I was most looking forward to just being in the same ring as some of these young guys. Seeing how a lot of them have grown over the months that I’ve been here. It almost reminded me of when I first got into this business. And even when I first debuted here in UWF, I was cocky, and overall a jerk. Now I’ve grown up. Not too much though, that would be boring. I mean we all have to have some kind of childishness in us right? I can still be a bit of a jerk, but honestly not that much. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh, right the Rumble. Being in that was quite the experience. In all my years of being in this business, I’ve never quite had that much fun before. And that’s really why I got into this business, to have fun. The money is just a bonus.

Daniels smiles a cocky kind of smile and winks jokingly.

Of course, I wouldn’t be where I’m at if it wasn’t for you guys, come on. So, I didn’t win the Rumble, but I was pretty close to being in the top six, which has to count for something, right? Oh well, there will always be some kind of opportunity right? I’ll get my chance at a World title at some point in my UWF career, patience is key. And yes, I am quite aware that I’m not exactly sounding like my usual fun loving self. Come on guys, I’m an old man; I have to have some kind boring side right? Or would you all rather me ramble on about how when I was your age things were different? I didn’t think so, that can get annoying. Now, onto what’s really been on everybody’s minds. My loss to Abyss, and thus losing my Hardcore title. Losing a championship is something a champion never truly wants, and trust me I’m pretty angry about it. I have read some of your tweets and I am not sure when I plan on instating my rematch clause. I mean, I wouldn’t mind having another crack at Abyss.

I’ll keep this short and sweet and honestly to the point. Abyss, you may think you have gotten the best of me, but all you did was what your boy toy couldn’t. Let’s not forget that Mankind had two chances at my title, and both times he just couldn’t get the job done. Although I hear that comes with age. I really can’t say much, considering how old I am, but it’s still fun to poke fun at the crazy guy. And speaking of crazy, how about that Abyss guy? That’s one crazy dude. He had this whole speech planned out saying that the only way to be hardcore was to be tortured or something. Anybody remember that? Anyway, I figured I’d get all that out in the open. And to all those wondering when I plan on challenging Abyss for the title, I’ll have my answer next week, it’s something I need to think about. I’ll see everybody next week.

With that said, Daniels smiles once more and walks away from the camera and the video soon fades to black.

Cole: It’s time for our Champion versus Champion match up. United States Champion Antonio Cesaro will take on Hardcore Champion Abyss!

King: I can’t wait for this match Cole! Can Cesaro match Abyss’ brute strength!

Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, From Lucerne Switzerland, weighing 108 Kilo, he is the UWF United States Champion, Mr. Antonio…Cesaro

Suddenly a familiar song fills the arena with immediate disdain.

'WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, IT'S WUNDERBAR
WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA...'

Cesaro.gif

'Amerika' by Rammstien hits the PA system. Before long Antonio Cesaro steps out onto the entrance stage from behind the curtain and has the sourest of expressions plastered all over his face. Seemingly infuriated, Cesaro wastes no time walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps and along the outside of the ring apron and does his signature pose before turning towards the ring.

antonmwiocearo.jpg

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in at 326 pounds, he is the UWF Hardcore Champion, "The Monster" Abyss!!

[video=youtube;z6YZCoFfJD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6YZCoFfJD8[/video]

The arena turns red as the gong sounds and soon The Monster's theme music begins to play. Abyss makes his way out onto the stage before throwing both arms out to his sides and having the pyro shoot out behind him.

AbyssEntrance.jpg

Abyss makes his way down the ramp, never taking his mind off the task at hand. He soon enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and the Swiss Sensation tries to lock up with the Monster. Abyss proves to be even too powerful for Cesaro and shoves the United States Champion to the canvas. This doesn’t deter Cesaro and he quickly gets back to his feet and delivers a stiff right hand directly to Abyss’ face. The blow barely effects the Monster and it’s now his turn. Abyss cocks back and looks for a right hand of his own. Cesaro uses his superior speed to duck under and go behind Abyss. Cesaro immediately goes low with a chop block to Abyss’ knee. This drops the Monster down to one knee and Cesaro runs the near ropes and quickly delivers a running big boot to Abyss’ face, finally taking the Monster down. Cesaro follows this up by going for the first cover of the match…

1…

2…

Abyss powers out!

Cole: The power of this monster is unbelievable.

King: You’re not kidding Cole. Just ask Christopher Daniels just how strong Abyss is!

After Abyss kicks out, Cesaro jumps right on him and delivers right hands to Abyss’ face from a mounted position. Cesaro does everything he can to stun the Monster, but it has very little effect. Cesaro continues to swing away though until Abyss grabs Cesaro by the throat with his right hand…

King: The United States Champion got caught!

Abyss is able to get to his feet with Cesaro’s throat still in the palm of his hand. Abyss has Cesaro goozled and in perfect position for the Chokeslam. Abyss lifts Cesaro off his feet, but as he does, Cesaro is able to grab Abyss by the head and slide down his back, bringing the monster down with a sunset flip…

1…

Cole: Hey!

2…

Abyss kicks out!

After the surprising counter, both men get to their feet and Cesaro delivers a stiff European uppercut to Abyss’ jaw. This knocks Abyss back into the near corner and Cesaro creates some distance between the two before charging at Abyss. The Monster is able to get out of the way and Cesaro hits nothing but turnbuckle. The United States Champion staggers out of the corner and into the waiting arms of the Hardcore Champion who lifts him off the mat and drops Cesaro with a huge sidewalk slam. As Cesaro hits the canvas, Abyss hooks the far leg and covers Cesaro….

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out!

As the United States Champion kicks out, he rolls to the far side of the ring in an attempt to get away from Abyss. The Hardcore Champion stays on the attack and as Cesaro picks himself up in the corner, Abyss charges right at him and drives all the air out of Cesaro with a huge splash. Cesaro stumbles out of the corner and Abyss wraps both of his arms around Cesaro’s waist before performing a side belly to belly suplex, taking Cesaro to the canvas. Abyss then goes for the lateral cover…

1…

2…

Cesaro kicks out!

Abyss gets back to his feet and motions that this match is over. He grabs Cesaro by the arm and lifts the United States Champion to his feet before resting him on the ropes. Abyss soon shoots Cesaro off, Irish whipping the United States Champion to the far side of the ring. Cesaro runs the ropes and comes back at Abyss, who wraps both arms around Cesaro’s waist again and winds him up…

Cole: Black Hole Slam!

Abyss goes for the Black Hole Slam, but as he spins Cesaro around, Cesaro is able to land on his feet to the shock of the Monster. The United States Champion capitalizes on this, dipping down and managing to lift Abyss up onto his shoulders…

King: Look at the strength!

The United States Champion staggers for a second before dropping Abyss with the Death Valley Driver known as the Alpamare Waterslide. Abyss hits the canvas head and neck first and Cesaro floats over, going for the win…

1…

2…

Abyss rolls a shoulder!

A frustrated Cesaro gets off Abyss before heading to the far corner of the ring. Cesaro lifts himself off the canvas and sits on the middle rope, waiting and waiting for Abyss to get to his feet. The Monster staggers back and when he makes it to a vertical base, Cesaro leaps off the middle rope and delivers another European Uppercut, dropping Abyss yet again. The Monster hits the canvas and rolls under the bottom rope to the ring floor. Cesaro looks to go after Abyss, but the referee holds the United States Champion in the ring as he begins to count the Monster out…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

Abyss begins to get to his feet and Cesaro tries to leave the ring again. This time, the official uses force to push Cesaro back to the center of the ring and the two engage in a dispute. As the official has his back turned, Christopher Daniels hops over the ring barricade and grabs the Hardcore Championship from the timekeeper’s station before charging at Abyss with it and driving it directly into the Monster’s skull…

Cole: What is Christopher Daniels doing?

The Monster drops like a sack of potatoes and Daniels hops the barricade again, leaving the same way he came. As Abyss lies on the floor, the referee turns back around and still sees Abyss out, so he continues counting the Hardcore Champion out…

7…

8…

9…

10…

Ding

Ding

Ding

Justin Robert: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match via countout, the United States Champion Antonio Cesaro!

cesarosurvivorseries.jpg

King: Christopher Daniels just cost Abyss this match!

Cesaro has his hand raised by the official and soon motions for his United States Championship and a microphone. He is awarded both and wastes no time beginning to speak…

Antonio Cesaro: This proves that everything I am saying is true. There is not one American on this roster or in this compny that can defeat me. Not only am I the greatest United States Champion in this company's histoy, but I am the greatest United States Champion in the history of this entire business. Ever since I've become United States Champion, this country has gotten a little better. Not a lot, but just a little. When I look into all of your fat, American faces, I know that you're all witnessing a true Champion in action. And it gets no better than "Sir" Antonio....

[video=youtube;9ywsNxN7Hb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywsNxN7Hb4&feature=fvst[/video]

King: What?

"In the Middle of It" cuts Cesaro off and before teh United States Champion can finish his sentence, out comes "The Party Starter" Curt Hawkins. Hawkins has a huge smirk on his face and a microphone in hand as he walks onto the stage and addresses the Champion.

normal_085.jpg

Curt Hawkins: Tony, Tony, Tony, not to steal the line of a certain NXT superstar, but Really? Really? You don't there's an American on this roster that can beat you in the middle of that ring?

Cesaro: For your information, no, I do not!

Hawkins: That's funny. That's very, very funny. And I'm going to tell you why Tony. It's funny because not only did I beat you in that ring a few weeks ago, but I eliminated you from the Royal Rumble Match. Do you remember that?

Cesaro: You little... You know what? That's a typical American for you. Always living in the past. This once was a great country. The outside world once loved us. We weren't always obese and disgusting. Well, listen to me Curt Hawkins. I live in the present and my present is being the greatest United States Champion of all-time. And there's no fluke victory that can change that.

Hawkins: Fluke?

Cesaro: Yeah fluke. Pure luck on your part.

Hawkins: Okay, well then prove it was a fluke to me. How about at No Way Out, you and I get into that ring again for the United States Championship and I prove that there's a reason why the Swiss stay neutral.

Cesaro: You insignificant little punk. You want me at No Way Out! You got it!

King: Looks like we've got ourselves a United States Title Match.

Cesaro and Hawkins engage in a staredown as Raw heads elsewhere.

The cameras switch backstage to an empty corridor, slowly they begin to pan around but still no-one is to be seen; however after eventually turning 120 degrees then we are shown…

TheMiz_zps3284b663.jpg

In the background we can hear the arena erupt into cheers at The Miz’s unexpected appearance on Raw. A few seconds pass as we watch The Miz nochanantly tap at his phone. At that point a member of event security makes their way into the shot. The security guy looks down at Miz, folds his arms and clears his throat in order to get Miz’s attention;

Security: Ahem! Miz I’m afraid that during the show this area is strictly for Raw superstars only. I’m afraid you’ll have to move on

The Miz finishes whatever he’s typing on his phone and then looks up at the security guy

The Miz: Well hey there (his eyes squint as he focusses on the guy’s name tag) “Georgeâ€, what are you head of security?

George: Assistant head actually sir.

The Miz: Assistant head? God, they couldn’t even do me the honour of sending the head of security to get rid of me, I’m disappointed. Well George I know you’re only doing your job and I appreciate that, but I’m afraid this (he stands up and produces some kinda pass from his inside jacket pocket) this grants me FULL access to any Raw arena between now and Wrestlemania, and as you can see it is fully endorsed by the UWF board of directors, including chairman Vince McMahon. So you’ll have to go back to your boss and let him know that until he hears otherwise, I can go wherever the hell I want.

George the security guy shakes his head and then leaves the scene. The camera pans out to show that Josh Matthews has sneaked up beside Miz, mic in hand

15themiz_zps903b7f36.jpg

Josh Matthews: Well Miz you’ve made it clear that you’re allowed to be here, can you tell me though why exactly you’re here?

The Miz: One word Josh; research. If I decide I that at Wrestlemania that I’m going to be the next UWF Champion then I’m most likely I’ll be facing John Morrison, provided he’s able to hold the title until then. So what I’m going to do is head up to my personal Skybox, I’m going to watch the rest of the show and I’m going to see what the new champion has to say for himself. I also have this (he produces another pass from his pocket) this pass allows me full access to Smackdown, so on Sunday night I’ll also be seeing what the World Heavyweight Champion has to say for himself. So until I make my decision, you and the rest of Raw and Smackdown better get used to seeing me around. Now if you excuse me, I have a bottle of champagne waiting for me upstairs

The Miz smiles smugly at Matthews before making his way out of the show…

Cole: Now we’re going to witness the team of Christian and Robert Roode joining forces for the first time as they take on the team of Shawn Michaels and Mister Anderson.

King: After Roode and Christian’s shocking appearance on Smackdown this week, these two gentlemen are looking to continue making their presence known. A win in their first match as a team is a great way to start.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 230 pounds, he is the "It Factor" of preossional wrestling, Robert Roode!!

[video=youtube;h6yusnOLpyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yusnOLpyE[/video]

The Instrumental version of "Off The Chain" begins to play and the fans begin too boo. Roode makes his way out from the back with a look of grit and determination on his face. Roode walks down the ramp, the fans booing him the entire time. The It Factor ignores the people around him before entering the ring and climbing the top turnbuckle, posing as the heat continues to rain down on him.

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds, Christian!

[video=youtube;6717uT_97SY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6717uT_97SY[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" by Story Of The Year can be heard bellowing out of the arena's PA system, signalling the imminent arrival of Captain Charisma, Christian. Although many UWF fans can be seen singing along with the theme music, it's not due to their enjoyment of the arriving Christian, rather due to the fact they just enjoy the song. Just five to ten seconds after the commencement of his theme music, Christian emerges from the back sporting a smirk on his face as he looks around at the booing audience. Christian only momentarily stands on the stage before choosing to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

8382.jpg

Fans can be seen hurling abuse at the charismatic man, but Christian doesn't acknowledge the jeers whatsoever, as he is focused on his objective. Christian reaches the bottom of the ramp, rounds the corner and walks up the steel steps, before approaching the ring ropes. Christian walks along the ring apron, wipes his feet and enters the ring, where he then proceeds to the opposite side of the ring and waits for the bell.

[video=youtube;7dqcpNEp0EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqcpNEp0EM[/video]

The crowd erupts as HBK comes out from the back. HBK comes out with a mix look on his face as he seems happy and upset at the same time. That doesn't stop HBK from doing what he does best and entertain the fans. HBK drops down to his knees and as he prays his pyro goes off

hbk2.jpg

HBK gets up to his feet and slaps some fans hands as he heads towards the ring. As HBK gets inside the ring he looks around the arena and instead of climbing to the middle turnuckle on a turn post he just asks for a microphone

hbkmic_zps11144d4c.jpg

HBK: Right now I should be happy. I won my match against, Robert Roode at the Royal Rumble. I got revenge for him breaking Triple H's arm. I got even with him and much more after he threatened my wife. So I should be happy, right. Well I am, but it's a bittersweet happiness I have. You see once I had defeated, Robert Roode I thought it was over for he and myself. So I set my goals on the one thing I came back here to do and that was get one step closer to the World Title and headline WrestleMania by winning the Royal Rumble match. I did great when I first came out. Number twenty-one a great number to come out for the match. I quickly got rid of that loud mouth Austin Aries from NXT and did some more short work. But then I unfortunately let my guard down and I was eliminated by, Robert Roode.

The crowd boos heavily

HBK: That's why I'm not full on in happy mode tonight. I am however, happy that I get myself a chance to get my hands on him tonight. Even though it's a tag team match, I will get my hands on you, Robert Roode. This thing between us is far from over. You may feel like you're in a better position than I am, but I am already one step ahead of you. I don't care where this ends between us, but one day down the road we will have ourselves another match. And personally I hope the match is more than just a one on one match, but rather something unique and special. A match where there are no rules, no escapes, nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. Down the road that is the match I am looking forward to. You cost me my chance to get what I want most and I am going to make sure that I stop at nothing to make sure you do not get there before I do.

HBK lowers his microphone for a second before speaking again

HBK: You've been a thorn in my side since you came back to the UWF. So now I am going to be thorn in your side until this all ends. You better keep one eye open at night because this has gone from being beyond personal. You're now a marked man, Robert Roode. You took me off my game to reach that level of being the World Champion and made me focus on something else. It was your desire to bring me down on this so called back to earth ride of mine because you envy everything I stand for. Well now punk, I'm going to send you on a wild journey filled with disappointment. I will not stop until I end this. Tonight this will all begin again. Hunter wanted me to send you a message that will get through to you and he didn't mind I used one of his own, but Robert Roode, it's time to play the game!

HBK lowers his microphone as his tag team partner, Mr. Anderson's music plays

Roberts: And his partner, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, Mister Anderson!!

Missstttteeerrrr.....

[video=youtube;LnEtP_hgyKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnEtP_hgyKg[/video]

The stage begins to fill up with blue smoke and all the lights in the arena dim. A select few in the arena know just who is returning tonight, but everyone gets up out of their seats when the one and only Mister Ken Anderson makes his way out onto the stage. Anderson smiles as all the people chant "Anderson". Anderson motions for them to quiet down as he throws his right arm into the sky and down comes his trademark house mic. Anderson holds the mic to his mouth before throwing back in the air and hustling down the ramp as "Feedback" plays. Anderson soon enters the ring and waits for the match to begin.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The bell sounds and Robert Roode and Ken Anderson will start the match. Anderson and Roode lock up and Roode quickly goes behind Anderson, wrapping both of his arms around Anderson’s waist. Roode wastes no time lifting Anderson off his feet before dropping Anderson chest first back onto the canvas. As Anderson hits the canvas, Roode quickly shits his body and applies a front face lock on the asshole. Roode squeezes on Anderson’s neck, applying as much pressure as he possibly can. Anderson comes up with a quick counter, grabbing Roode by the arm and performing a spinout, using Roode’s own arm to bring the “It Factor†to the canvas himself. Anderson then takes advantage of the situation by standing over Roode’s body and grabbing hold of his arm, applying an armbar…

Cole: How ironic, someone’s got Roode in an armbar!

Roode cries in pain as Anderson stands tall over him, twisting his shoulder and arm in an uncomfortable position. Anderson keeps the submission locked in until Christian enters the ring and delivers a boot directly to Anderson’s face. The impact causes Anderson to release hold of Roode and fall to the canvas. Anderson’s partner, Shawn Michaels enters the ring and goes right after Christian, but the official cuts him off. The referee tries to tell Michaels to get back onto the apron, but Michaels is insistent. Christian uses the opportunity to grab Roode by the leg and drag him over to his corner before slapping his hands together, feigning a tag. As all this transpires, the official has finally forced Michaels to go back onto the apron and turns his attention back to the action. Having heard Christian slap his hands together, the referee assumes that a tag was made and confirms that Christian is indeed the legal man…

King: Well, these two are cheating already! Seems like they’ll be a good fit for each other!

The now legal Christian goes after Anderson, who has drug himself over to the far corner of the ring and picks himself up with help from the turnbuckle ropes. Christian charges right at Anderson, looking to keep the momentum going for his team. As he does, Anderson catches him with a back elbow. This knocks Christian backwards and Anderson forces himself out of the corner and at Captain Charisma. Christian is able to recover in enough time and as Anderson comes closer to him, Christian catches him and pops his hips, snapping off a quick powerslam. Anderson’s back hits the canvas hard and Christian hooks the far leg…

1…

2…

Anderson rolls a shoulder!

After Anderson kicks out again, Christian grabs him by the leg and drags him back towards his corner before tagging Robert Roode back into action…
Cole: Another tag between the tandem of Roode and Christian!
Christian holds Anderson’s legs on the canvas, making sure that he doesn’t go anywhere. As he does, Roode makes his way to the middle rope before delivering an elbow drop down across Anderson’s chest. Christian leaves the ring as Roode crashes down on top of Anderson and Roode hooks the leg, covering Anderson yet again…

1…

2…

Anderson rolls a shoulder!

As Anderson kicks out again, Roode mounts him and delivers right hands directly into Anderson’s face. One after another, Roode delivers the right hands to Anderson until the asshole is able to shove him off. Roode quickly gets to his feet and Anderson isn’t too far behind. Roode looks for a clothesline, but Anderson ducks under and hits Roode with a clothesline of his own. The “It Factor†hits the canvas but manages to get back to his feet and as he does, Mister Anderson catches him off guard with a swinging neckbreaker. Both men lie motionless in the center of the ring as the crowd gets to their feet…

Cole: Both men are down! Who will get the advantage?

Both Roode and Anderson begin crawling towards their corner as the official begins counting both men down…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

Both men dive out and tag in their respective partners!

King: And here comes Michaels for the first time in this match!

Both Shawn Michaels and Christian enter the ring. The two meet in the center of the ring and Christian looks for a right hand, but Michaels blocks it and delivers a right of his own. This knocks Christian backwards and Michaels delivers a second right to Christian. This blow forces Christian onto the ropes and Michaels grabs hold of Captain Charisma’s arm, Irish whipping him to the far side of the ring. Christian reverses and shoots Michaels off instead. The Heartbreak Kid runs the ropes and as he comes back at Christian, he leaves his feet and delivers a flying forearm, taking Christian down in the process.,,

Cole: Shawn Michaels is on fire right now!

Both men lie motionless on the canvas until Shawn Michaels manages to kick up to his feet to the delight of the fans. With Christian still on the mat, Michaels exits the ring through the ropes and walks across the apron before climbing the top rope. Michaels wastes no time leaping off the top and driving his elbow right into Christian’s heart…

Cole: Vintage Michaels!

King: Don’t start!

Shawn Michaels gets back to his feet and begins to feel the energy. It begins flowing through his veins and it amps him up. Michaels makes his way to the far corner of the ring and begins to “tune up the bandâ€â€¦
With each stomp that Michaels lays on the mat, the crowd gets more and more excited. Captain Charisma begins trying to get to his feet, unaware that Michaels is preparing to strike. Christian makes it to a full vertical base and Michaels looks to put the nail in the coffin. Michaels drives himself out of the corner but before he can perform Sweet Chin Music, Robert Roode gets in front of Christian and catches a vulnerable Michaels before lifting him up and hitting the Double R Spinebuster…

Cole: Roode just saved Christian!

After falling victim to the Double R Spinebuster, Shawn Michaels’ body involuntarily rolls closer to his corner. Seeing no other option, Mister Anderson reaches over the top rope and tags himself in. As soon as Anderson enters the ring, Robert Roode looks for the Pay Off Lariat. Anderson sees it coming and ducks under it before lifting Roode up onto his shoulders and flipping forward, driving Roode back first onto the mat with a Steamroller. Anderson gets back to his feet having quickly disposed of Roode, but he is unaware of what awaits behind him…

King: Hey!

Before Anderson has a moment to think about it, Christian hooks both of Anderson’s arms from behind before spinning and dropping Anderson face first onto the mat with the Killswitch!

Cole: Killswitch Engage!

Anderson’s head bounces off the canvas and Christian quickly turns the asshole over and goes for a cover…

1…

2…

3…

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners, Robert Roode and Christian!

Robert-Roode-tna-superstar-5.jpg
christianwikipedia_0.jpg

After the three count, Christian immediately goes and grabs his partner, helping Roode get to his feet. The duo has their arms held high in the air before surveying the damage that they’ve caused…

King: You can’t deny that Robert Roode and Christian worked well together tonight. I wouldn’t want to be in their way right now!

Christian and Roode soon leave the ring, savoring their victory as Raw heads elsewhere.

=====================

aces-eights.jpg

I can't be the only TNA fan that thinks that this has gone on way too long

=====================

[video=youtube;E34dPruVaAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34dPruVaAM[/video]

The crowd are on their feet as John Morrison struts out onto the stage with the UWF Championship upon his shoulder. He poses on the stage, as the camera captures the moment in glorious slow motion.

John-Morrison-Entrance.gif

As he poses, Kelly Kelly and Natalya walk out from the back to accompany him. Morrison, followed by Kelly and Natalya, then strides down the ramp, eying the arena around him. He climbs the steel steps and steps into the ring. Morrison saunters across the ring and clambers up onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans, as countless camera flashes go off before him. He steps down, and wanders over to the other corner of the ring to collect a microphone from ringside. He then turns back to the middle of the ring, and begins to speak.

Exit-Johnny-Nitro-Enter-John-Morrison.gif

Morrison: Today I stand before you not only as John Morrison, Guru of Greatness, Shaman of Sexy, Tuesday Night Delight. Tonight, I stand before you as the UWF Champion. It wasn't easy, and it's been a long time coming, but last night Cody Rhodes finally got his comeuppance and the one true king of UWF, John Morrison, took his rightful throne. I marched into Cody's fabricated idea of hell, and beheaded the beast. Holding this prestigious championship belt is an honor, but I'm unwilling to allow myself to become bitter, twisted or over-cautious in defending it. I intend to champion this title with the same panache, vision and flair which has brought me to this point. I've achieved one of my goals in UWF; now it's time to achieve my others and carry out my promise that I made to each and every one of you. Which is, taking this championship belt, and doing something special with it. I want memorable matches. I want to go places where no man in this company has been before. I've been a man of grandeur, now it's time to be a champion of grandeur.

Morrison pauses for a moment before he continues

Morrison: Allow me to share one of these dreams with you; in just over 2 months, UWF will host its biggest event of the year, and I want to headline it. Wrestlemania II takes places, and John Morrison wants to be fighting for this championship in the main event. That's my dream, but I realize that we're not there yet. The road to Wrestlemania travels through No Way Out. I'm confident in my own ability, though, and I know that I'll fight for my right to headline Wrestlemania. Come hell or high water, I'm continuing on my path to being a legend, and will beat down anybody who tries to take such an opportunity away from me. I'll treat it with the same hostility that I extended to Cody Rhodes when he stood between me and the championship belt which sits upon my shoulder tonight. John Morrison will not be denied.

Morrison looks up to the Wrestlemania sign in the arena, and smiles...

wm.png

...before he turns his attention back to the rest of the arena

Morrison: Until then, however, my focus remains on the task at hand. My steely, imperious gaze eyes the road before me, and any challenge that lies ahead. I've got no doubt there will be people who want to take this belt from me, including one person who I'm very familiar with... to those people, I say bring it on. I say bring whatever force you can muster and see if you can take this belt from me, because I'm waiting. I'm waiting for the chance to strike down any challenger with the most extreme prejudice. That's what a champion does; he stands atop the mountain, and-

Morrison is cut off by...

Whoa Oh

[video=youtube;Vw88ogjX4Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw88ogjX4Vo[/video]

The two words the signify Codys entrance hits, and the audience immediately boo towards the stage, moments pass and nothing happens, when finally Cody Rhodes incredibly slowly walks through the curtain the hood over his head and a blank look on his face.

SD_680_Photo_016.jpg

Rhodes starts to walk down the ramp, the crowd booing out of restlessness as Cody is walking incredibly slow as if thinking about every single step he’s taking while his eyes are locked forward. Yet not on Morrison, they are just blankly staring forward. Rhodes walks up the steel steps grabbing a microphone laying there and steps into the ring, Morrison doesn’t back down ready to fight if that’s what Rhodes is out here for. Rhodes takes his hood off slowly the cold stare on Morrison never leaving

SD_645_Photo_011.jpg

His music fades off and both men stand across the ring from one another, Morrison looking ready to stand his ground but Rhodes standing straight like a statue. He slowly raises his microphone.

SD_645_Photo_007.jpg

Cody Rhodes:

This right here is your moment. You don’t have to worry, I’m not here to hurt you…I know the hype to tonight’s show was that I was lurking around to ruin this celebration. But I’m not here to do that at all, I want you, and I want all of them to celebrate. To break out the champagne, put music on, smile and hug the man or woman next to you. I want you and those two friends of yours to have the night of your lives…the reign of your life. Because I want you all…to savor it, I want you to think about your future, I want you to go to bed at night and have those grand dreams of Wrestlemania and the great reign you are sure to have. I’m not angry John, I beat you at Survivor Series I had nothing to prove. And then somehow the people in charge…they found this grand scheme to get you another shot and that’s if you turned in your U.S title as if it were a ticket to a shot. My issue is not with you John, You could be anyone…Anyone else and it would be the exact same thing. I have no issue with the spokes on a wheel, or with the wheel itself, it’s with those who turn it. I actually came out here…to thank you…thank you for reassuring that…because I was champion and I started to lose sight of that but thanks to you being their new golden boy it’s refocused me. This is bigger than you John Boy, your holding that title and that is the length of your relevance. I have a contract that guarantees me a rematch, one they can’t interfere with, and that is when your fun and theirs…is over.

Rhodes slowly gets a smirk on his face.

I’m allowing you this night, to enjoy yourself. Because War is coming, and after the conquest is said and done there will be only two more steps left in my grand redemption. So Take care of that title and yourself until then…but for now…Be merry, after tonight is over you won’t be so happy whenever you are unfortunate enough to see me.

Rhodes reaches back and grabs the ropes stepping out on the ring apron, he stops before jumping down.

You’re the UWF Champion, everyone in our profession wants to beat you...and the one whose going to, the only one standing between you...and that Rhodes points to the Wrestlemania Sign behind Morrison is congratulating you…

Rhodes puts his thumb up extending two fingers out like a gun as he holds it up to the side of his head

Crazy, isn’t it?

Rhodes drops his mic and laughs as he drops down to the floor and walks up the ramp, flipping his hood back on as he does. Morrison eyes him from the ring as the shot fades to black.

Cole: It would seem as if the rivalry between Morrison and Rhodes isn't over just yet. For Jerry Lawler, I'm Michael Cole, goodnight!

Credits
Promos: Respective TTers
Everything Else: Cwalker

Confirmed for No Way Out

United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro(c) versus Curt Hawkins​

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Tuesday Night Raw January 29th Edition

Well worth the wait! Excellent show Cwalker. I can't get into every promo, as there were quite a few. I do like the idea of Miz being on each show to do some "research". It definitely makes things interesting. And everyone should have know it wasn't over between Abyss and myself. In fact, it's just really getting started. I like that Curt Hawkins is getting a US title shot. That's going to be an awesome session. And I honestly can't wait to read that session between Rey and Dod for the third time! Honestly, I love that feud, can't get enough of it. I really enjoy the idea of Christian and Roode working together, brings something new and fresh to the table. This is why I love RAW so much! Keep up the good work everybody, and especially the beast Cwalker! On to the next PPV!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Just checked out Raw... very nice. Very nice. Promos galore but the promos were awesome. Cody Rhodes is just... that is the man. He is.

But this show is off the charts good. Christian and Roode teaming together is very nice.

Dinero... he may be on to something ;)

Raw is awesome.

CWalk... you is a beast

Ozymandias

Reaction score

Storyline wise, this was a great Raw. As Slim and RRS said, I really like Christian and Roode as a team, it works. I think Hawkins v Cesaro and Abyss v Daniels is great booking and the quality of the feuds could be sky high.

And yeah Miz is gonna be like sand, just gets everywhere ... ;)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

I understand my TT didn't count as it was done last minute however I expected at least a match or something explaining why the match never happened. Quite disappointed.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5

Next US Champion baby!

If Sam is up for it, that TT session is gonna be great. I have always loved TTing with Sam and I think we naturally click anyways.

Christian and Roode is going to be the team to watch, for sure. Could see them taking over Raw very soon...

The Miz promo was very enjoyable, as was the Shawn one. I had an epic Promo typed up, and I'm sure I sent it, but I relooked through my sent messages and I guess it never sent. I have no idea where it went, and its a shame, as I thought that was one of my best promos. Bummed I lost it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I understand my TT didn't count as it was done last minute however I expected at least a match or something explaining why the match never happened. Quite disappointed.

It was LAST MINUTE! Why should you be rewarded for some last minute crap? You shouldn't. I woulda straight jobbed your ass.

Stop complaining about being disappointed, grow a set of balls and do somethin about it the next show you are scheduled to be on. Don't wait til the last minute.

Blizzard

Reaction score

You shouldn't expect shit when you don't put any effort in. I'm sick of seeing you complain all the time.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Should be specific on deadlines as well, when I TT'd I felt it was still time to throw one up seeing I was busy during the weekend but eh, I'll cop it on the chin and TT next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.