UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
No offense gentlemen, but the only way you're winning the Rumble is if I'm still World Champion at the time. I plan on that being the case, but I just might enter the Rumble anyway. There are three more World Championships after all :hm:

If thats the case... well... I won't say it cause Shane doesn't like it :p

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
If thats the case... well... I won't say it cause Shane doesn't like it :p

At first I thought this was gonna be #youknowwhat but then I remembered the other thing. Jesus Slim, you know how to piss people off

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
I had to work today, I'm going to an ROH show tomorrow, and I have to work Saturday, but I'll get another reply up Sunday Slim

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Loving the Fatal Fourway guys! [MENTION=32]Tapout[/MENTION] [MENTION=10921]natlav[/MENTION] [MENTION=10]Aniking[/MENTION] I'm having a really fun time and it's been a while since I myself have been able to get to 2 rounds. I'm free all day if you guys wanna go hard. Weekend I work small shifts, so if you guys do decide to go hard today and for whatever reason I can't reply, it'll be on the weekend.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I'm down for a third round. I have to work tonight but if Tapout can get one up soon then I'll have another up as well.

Aniking

Reaction score
I'm working all day tomorrow, have Sunday off, then all day Monday, but whenever I get home and see a natlav response I'll be sure to write one up too :)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
At first I thought this was gonna be #youknowwhat but then I remembered the other thing. Jesus Slim, you know how to piss people off

I aim to please :D... or is it piss off? Either way I succeed awesomely.

#Edgerules :D

I had to work today, I'm going to an ROH show tomorrow, and I have to work Saturday, but I'll get another reply up Sunday Slim

Sunday? ah man... I won't be able to reply to that one. I'll be heading in to work at 3 that day and not sure what is going on earlier in that day.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
I aim to please :D... or is it piss off? Either way I succeed awesomely.

#Edgerules :D

Just I guess for the record,

Im not pissed at you, or anything man haha. It just was a bit overdone with the "Im always the best thing". Because you are awesome, very great at the fedz always a good show from ya. Just felt like you were constantly jacking yourself off though in the discussion thread though. So I couldnt help but make a comment, ya know? But like, duh, Im cool with you (not sure about the other way around) but yeah I just wanted to get that out there haha!

<3

Also, @Captainbumout and [MENTION=2074]Cwalker[/MENTION] , I should hopefully have something for out International title match tonight! I just have been pretty busy this week preparing for a few things before thanksgiving break, school wise, and I was a little intimidated of your guys really good posts. So yeah, hopefully tonight! sorry to keep you waiting.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Just I guess for the record,

Im not pissed at you, or anything man haha. It just was a bit overdone with the "Im always the best thing". Because you are awesome, very great at the fedz always a good show from ya. Just felt like you were constantly jacking yourself off though in the discussion thread though. So I couldnt help but make a comment, ya know? But like, duh, Im cool with you (not sure about the other way around) but yeah I just wanted to get that out there haha!

<3

heh... I know. but it added to the ego and jacking... heh you threw off my mojo... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. :p

but other than that I'm cool with ya... haha. Gotta have fun in discussion somehow. Gotta find someone else to "rib" :)

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
heh... I know. but it added to the ego and jacking... heh you threw off my mojo... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. :p

but other than that I'm cool with ya... haha. Gotta have fun in discussion somehow. Gotta find someone else to "rib" :)

Hahaha pfft, I dont think it's possible to really throw off your Mojo ahah. Last time I checked your still UWF Champ and had a crazy double reign as Extreme Champ. So :p Probably WWE 2k14 and your lady's fault hahaha

And yeah, gotta have some cheeky fun somehow, I feel ya. I think we should rib anybody who only comments on what their character did/says "good show" when commenting on Raw or SD. Because that pisses me off to no end lol.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Hahaha pfft, I dont think it's possible to really throw off your Mojo ahah. Last time I checked your still UWF Champ and had a crazy double reign as Extreme Champ. So :p Probably WWE 2k14 and your lady's fault hahaha

And yeah, gotta have some cheeky fun somehow, I feel ya. I think we should rib anybody who only comments on what their character did/says "good show" when commenting on Raw or SD. Because that pisses me off to no end lol.

Oh there's a bunch of those guys around these parts. I won't name any names but I agree; let's get them

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
The idea that you have to post in full detail what you thought of a show is beyond ridiculous. I could care less how much heat I get for this, but if it's a good show I'll say it's a good show, if it's a bad one I'll say it's a bad one. Writer's fault if they feel insecure enough to think that I didn't like the show because I didn't type a novel.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
The idea that you have to post in full detail what you thought of a show is beyond ridiculous. I could care less how much heat I get for this, but if it's a good show I'll say it's a good show, if it's a bad one I'll say it's a bad one. Writer's fault if they feel insecure enough to think that I didn't like the show because I didn't type a novel.

(not saying you did this)

"Sucks I lost

Good show though"

That shit, to me, is unacceptable. If I was writing and saw that, I'd feel discouraged and unappreciated honestly. Our comments arent just supposed to be like, "hey bro good job, all about me etc", to me they're supposed to give constructive feedback and review at least most of the show without being a dick about it.

Thats my two cents at least. I think its a two way street. TTers should give solid, sincere feedback and support on the shows and writers should help TTers fit the mold they need for their shows, and give them tips and feedback on if they need to improve. -shrug-

SBS

Reaction score
(not saying you did this)

That shit, to me, is unacceptable. If I was writing and saw that, I'd feel discouraged and unappreciated honestly. Our comments arent just supposed to be like, "hey bro good job, all about me etc", to me they're supposed to give constructive feedback and review at least most of the show without being a dick about it.

Thats my two cents at least. I think its a two way street. TTers should give solid, sincere feedback and support on the shows and writers should help TTers fit the mold they need for their shows, and give them tips and feedback on if they need to improve. -shrug-

Guys like that on my show well let's just say they shouldn't be surprised when they are in mid card hell! :p