UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killz

Reaction score
You guys weren't the only ones </3.

6087copy.png

Dod we need some sort of banner/badge in this vain to wear with pride/disgust.
[MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] I miss Justin too man, dude was ridiculous from top to bottom; complete fedder. That's Vita's god damn problem too, you name 3 of his characters and all I think of is his John Morrison would kick all our asses too.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Dod we need some sort of banner/badge in this vain to wear with pride/disgust.
[MENTION=2494]ShanegoFett[/MENTION] I miss Justin too man, dude was ridiculous from top to bottom; complete fedder. That's Vita's god damn problem too, you name 3 of his characters and all I think of is his John Morrison would kick all our asses too.

Fuck I forgot about his Morrison. I remember when he was um... Kronik! Yeah thats who it was and I was fucking Buff Bagwell and we fucking just had a good old time in UCW Thunder. Shit was great. But yeah Justins Jeff H. will always be my favorite. Face hardy is so hard to play imo and he just was perfect at it. I dont blame him for leaving because too much of feds is just full of Bullshit. So cant say I blame him lol

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Technically I did! It wasn't very good, but thats when I left out of the blue as Big Show last year and then popped up randomly last month. THE BIG COME BACK, AGAINST ALL ODDS.

I need some booking direction though if we wanna play out the rest of it ahhaha

Heh i was in an RP fed with mine so it made it so much easier to work it in. No longer referred to her by name... but from that point on she was called "Bitch." And yeah it just heh... it was worth it.

This is material I would expect to pop up in Chase's podcast, I'm reminded so much of last night's edition it's not even funny.

Heh... it was epic.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
V still lurks. Usually in the babes section though. Maybe we should post a picture of a naked chick, wondering why she too CAN'T BEAT VITA. That will catch his attention.

I still speak to Justin sometimes on Facebook about The Strokes. Great guy. ETW was the shit.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
V still lurks. Usually in the babes section though. Maybe we should post a picture of a naked chick, wondering why she too CAN'T BEAT VITA. That will catch his attention.

I still speak to Justin sometimes on Facebook about The Strokes. Great guy. ETW was the shit.

I second this entire post.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Say what you will about the circumstances but his Morrison was one of the guys I beat to win my first TNA World Heavyweight Championship. He didn't feel I should've won but a win is a win.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Podcast will ve uploaded late toniight this thing is a big return and it may take a while.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Can't wait to hear it! I've never listened to one before so it should be interesting listen for me.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I did have the privilege of writing a Justin match at WrestleMania :D heh... my first TT fed style match. And folks seemed to like it.

I still feel robbed that I didn't get that true match with Vita. Not even in the RP fed. It was like... the powers to be did not want us to battle it out.

And as far as the podcast... heh... heh heh... ohhh mannnn... HEAT WIN!

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
The day is young fella. Give it some time. WWS hasn't disappointed yet!

Ah right, I forgot. I said it because of huge time difference. You see, it's 00:10 here in Turkey but I forgot that time is different there. Not used to that.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Well, its about 530pm on the West coast here and I have this feeling that we wont be seeing SD any time soon. I'm not complaining, but it is a bummer to have not seen or have heard much from WWS :/

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Didn't WWS mentioned earlier that Smackdown will be posted on Sundays from now on? I'm sure of it...