UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard

Reaction score
I'm wondering if we're going to see a RAW soon

just be patient, Fetter. Cwalks hasn't been lately so most likely he's taking care of some real life responsibilities.
i'm sure when he comes back he'll get the shows up.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Man, four trash talks in one day, I can't remember the last time I was able to do that. I'd make it five but for storyline reasons, I'm going to wait that one out a little while.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Was just saying. I understand that life responsibilities comes first. Puts a short time line on next week. I appreciate all CW does for the fed.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Hey Bumout, nice record you've got there... would be a shame if someone... cashed in...

Untitled-3-1.png

Watch your back.

Also, congrats :D

I know I'm late but if you want to continue the tradition of MITB winners having a short reign be my guest :DRAPER:

Also I should get my TTs up tomorrow. There's going to be hell to pay :fandango:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Well, some hard hitting shit just hit the fan. A friend of mine just recently died in a car accident, so I am unsure of how much TTing and shit I'll be getting done. I will keep on going, but I'll be distracted... Just a heads up.(recently being yesterday)

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Rated R, hope things are alright for you. If Smackdown and Raw need doing, then I can give a hand where ever, however firstly I must get my trash-talks done myself.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Deepest condolences to you RRS, cant imagine how hard something like this must be.

I didn't know her that well, but I can proudly say she was a friend. When she entered a room the whole place lit up. She was so bubbly and caring. Such a fucking waste! She died 15 minutes down the road from me. She was only 40 minutes away from home.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Sorry about your loss RRS. Its always horrible when something like this happens. My friend once went through the entire city on his way home and he got ran over by a drunk idiot while walking through a damn pedestrian crossing. He was like 50ft from his house and this happened. Makes me wanna cry everytime I think of it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Despite all the rough stuff that's happened I know she wouldn't want anybody sulking.

Also, God damn that Miz/Rhodes TT session. Tearing it up boys!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, that Miz/Rhodes thread is one of my favorite threads on the entire site right now.

SBS

Reaction score
Alright guys, seeing as Smackdown is now almost a week late and the fact it's already half done I'm going to finish it here and put it up today. I don't think Cwalker will mind and considering he's been gone this long it must be something serious. So if you sent him a promo please send it to me I only have two at the moment. Show should be up later tonight.

Reaction score
Alright guys, seeing as Smackdown is now almost a week late and the fact it's already half done I'm going to finish it here and put it up today. I don't think Cwalker will mind and considering he's been gone this long it must be something serious. So if you sent him a promo please send it to me I only have two at the moment. Show should be up later tonight.

Don't forget Raw too, I'm working on Raw as we speak - like wises, if you can send me or SBS any promos for Raw, it'll very much welcome - I'm one match down, two more to go!

It'll be greatly appreciated!