UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Ive came out of a semi-retirement but not really a full time retirement; more of a occasional break I guess you could say

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Hey guys, I'm working on that very match right now... Going to go nuts for this one, I love writing Umaga and choosing a winner is tough but I got one in mind, I hope everyone enjoys the match tomorrow! Also, Chriss please get another TT up, I just want to see Austin Aries response to being milked!

Man, did that sound wrong or what haha.

I will not respond as my internet is kinda fucking me over. Im on my phone now and I cant TT from it so sorry. I had a good time TTing against you though, Ill take the loss as nothing can beat the milk truck. NOTHING. You could have won a World Title with that move.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Man, did that sound wrong or what haha.

I will not respond as my internet is kinda fucking me over. Im on my phone now and I cant TT from it so sorry. I had a good time TTing against you though, Ill take the loss as nothing can beat the milk truck. NOTHING. You could have won a World Title with that move.

But not... MY TITLE! :coleman: :burns:

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I remember a certain Austin Aries taking a punt to the head....

SBS

Reaction score
Heh I know. I've been coming out of retirement more times than Terry Funk in my career :p

I always say you are the Ric Flair of E-Feds Slim. You'll die before you stop doing this. HAHA

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Fuck it, I'm going to try and get some buddies of mine to come over here. Still talk to a few of the guys from some of the old feds I used to go to. I think they'd have a great time here.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
No that cough was in reference to Chriss's statement

Reaction score
The match is complete!!! 3.4k Words for those who are wondering and I had a blast writing it, I'm about to start my college lesson but once that is complete, I'm leaving early tonight, when I'm home I'll do the entrances and aftermath and you can considering another Wrestling with Shadow's match complete :).

Hope you guys enjoy it!