UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
RAW TT'ers def gotta show up more for the writers, thats for sure. No motivation it seems and to be honest I don't blame them with the lack of our efforts.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I try to give Cwalker and Dresdon 100% when I can. Both guys know my situation however.

Making it public. My internet is pretty unreliable at times.

Something neither one of them knew is I have a lot of shit going on in real life. Working 2 jobs to get by, and my real life social life has actually risen slightly. I always put my real life before anything internet.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I try to give Cwalker and Dresdon 100% when I can. Both guys know my situation however.

Making it public. My internet is pretty unreliable at times.

Something neither one of them knew is I have a lot of shit going on in real life. Working 2 jobs to get by, and my real life social life has actually risen slightly. I always put my real life before anything internet.

Which is understandable we all have stuff outside. It wasn't directed at any one person, just everyone in general including myself.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I know, I just thought I'd put it out there in case someone got upset with me for not giving my all or something. And to give everyone a heads up in the future.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I always say you are the Ric Flair of E-Feds Slim. You'll die before you stop doing this. HAHA

Heh most likely.

Random fact... I've been trying to retire for the past 4 years and you see how far I've gotten with that :p

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I gotta say I'm really impressed with all the TTing going on for Mania. Hopefully Dresdon and Aniking show up for their respective matches because these are two matches I really want to see. But holy crap, just overall good stuff. Great effort. Blizzard/Bumout really seem to be running off each other very well. That tag match is going to be great! Seriously, keep it up lads!

As soon as my opponent is announced for the NXT Championship, I'm going hard. Gonna be great.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I am in this fed since the very first day and I can say that I have never seen a PPV that has been TTd-for better than Wrestlemania II.

Aniking

Reaction score
I gotta say I'm really impressed with all the TTing going on for Mania. Hopefully Dresdon and Aniking show up for their respective matches because these are two matches I really want to see.

Trying my best, but my life is a busy one right now. I've only been able to start a TT and haven't been able to do anymore. Hopefully it all clears up in the coming days, but that's the explanation for my absence thus far.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
NXT is up everyone as is the preview for next Wednesday's NXT. Comments on both would be appreciated, especially considering the stage is set for Wrestlemania for the entire roster now.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I'm wondering if we're going to see a RAW soon

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm gettin my mind ready for my title defense... my other title defense :p I feel awesome defending two belts at Mania... and then walking out with 3 :D

Just gotta take care of a few things first. Today doesn't look like it'll be a TT day... So hopefully tomorrow or... Saturday. yes I forgot what day it was today and what tomorrow was... but now I remember :D