• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Discussion

Chase

At least Chris it worked when you did the whole suddenly thing in your TT.

Shane welcome back homie. OMG swear I keep mentioning this in the podcast but it feels like all the classics are coming back. Hope you don't grade my Jericho too hard, actually Idk how long you've listened to the podcast but I picked up Jericho because I loved yours so much. People on the show can contest to that statement.

rawisrey

not only do I have to face both of you but I have to face both of you posting at the same time, damn. Lulz little tidbit into my brain, at the end of my trash talk I simultaneously referenced Cody Rhodes title win, and my as in rawisreys first world title win. heehee

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Except the NXT title which makes me lol.

Scrap NXT imho. There's how many writers for that show now; Success.

Rated R Superstar

If NXT goes down, I demand that Rhino go to Smackdown and challenge for the Heavyweight Championship! Don't make me sic Coachmen on you!

CaptainxBumout

You hear that NXT writers? A lot of people think NXT is a bad idea and is bound to fail. Prove them wrong. If you get disappointed with TTing, fuck them and don't book them for awhile.