UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
Well just gonna say this chilling with Chase will be airing Thursday this week. Got to do the edits on Wednesday so everyone wait until then!

And believe me guys, there are A LOT of edits for Chase to do. My internet was shocking and went down around 10-15 times throughout recording the podcast, so Chase has a job on his hands there.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
And believe me guys, there are A LOT of edits for Chase to do. My internet was shocking and went down around 10-15 times throughout recording the podcast, so Chase has a job on his hands there.

Worth it 100%. Given our UCW history and recent UWF history, I look forward to this edition on a personal level.

Aniking

Reaction score
Worth it 100%. Given our UCW history and recent UWF history, I look forward to this edition on a personal level.

Well the podcast I know could've been so much better, but the thing is it's not Chase or my faults, it's my internet which I have zero control over. The repeated troubles ruined any flow we got going, so it was very stop start and so many topics were missed because we lost our train of thought. Still, could turn out better than I think. Chase will weave his magic.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh reminds me of mine with my audio issues that kept happening. Coulda and shoulda been so much better than it was. But I'm sure yours will be good. Been looking forward to these podcasts :D

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
For all those wondering, there will be a Raw preview later this afternoon. I've had a busy past few days, so I apologize

Lewb

Reaction score
Just done my first tt'ing thing in roughly a month........ it's not bad. haha

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
NewSmackdownBanner.png

Current working process for the New SD! Banner.

Lewb

Reaction score
Not a fan of the Daniel Bryan pic you've used. Needs to be a current one really, its what Hoov always uses. Apart from that looks good!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Jeff Hardy pic is looking a little weird if you ask me.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
The issue I'm having which the proper good GFX guys would appreciate is the blending of the images perfectly, naturally Hardy needs to strink a tiny bit but it's a start... :p!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Needs more Edge :p

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Needs more Edge :p

And Rey Rey

Also Chillin' with Chase will be up super late tonight. Right now today is stumped with school work, and so its hard to edit when I am stressing. Once I get done with that, and done watching the football game I will start to edit it. Hope y'all understand. I might even have to push back next weeks Chillin with Chase to the week after due to being swamped with tests. Plus I want to make sure I keep up with the TTing duties I have next week. I will keep you updated on when the one after AK's will be posted. Most likely I will have the time for you when it comes Sunday or Monday.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Shoot man its all good. All perfectly understood. This is like extra fun stuff that you taking the time to do for us. So there is no timetable on when it has to be done. Its all in your timing.

Still can't wait to hear it. And seeing these hour and a half long podcasts... I know we coulda went longer than an hour :p