UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Congrats Dres!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Way to go Dres!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yo man... much congrats. 120 days as champ is absolutely no easy feat but you did it. Keep it up man. That way when you get to 364... you can challenge me and I beat you to keep ya from making that full year :p

But really man... keep up the awesome work. Your Austin = epic

SBS

Reaction score
Two matches are left for NXT. I'm going to try to do my best to finish them tonight. RIR disappeared and Sam is under the weather so I will work as quickly as possible to get this show up to you guys. Sorry.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Hey you guys something happened in my family do I'm away from my computer typing this on someones phone sorry I'm not loa I'm just away from the pc untill tomorrow night

Aniking

Reaction score
Itch was actually champ for 119 days (just me being picky), but you're right, Dres has overtaken him and has reached 120 days (121 over here as it's Tuesday). Congrats Dres, but consider yourself lucky you lasted past The Great American Bash ;)

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought Itch got screwed on NXT? But if I say it, it's bias because Itch and I are good friends. But I'm just putting it out there, something smells fishy.

And I swear on everything I hold near and dear, I'm not trying to cause trouble, just speaking my mind.

So SBS writes NXT and is World Champion and EOR who writes Smackdown is number one contender, and the two of them are facing at the ppv which only includes smackdown and NXT. AS THE WORLD TURNS....

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Am I the only one who thought Itch got screwed on NXT? But if I say it, it's bias because Itch and I are good friends. But I'm just putting it out there, something smells fishy.

And I swear on everything I hold near and dear, I'm not trying to cause trouble, just speaking my mind.

So SBS writes NXT and is World Champion and EOR who writes Smackdown is number one contender, and the two of them are facing at the ppv which only includes smackdown and NXT. AS THE WORLD TURNS....

SBS filled in for NXT, I believe Prodigy, Sam & RIR runs NXT.

SBS & EOR writes SD.

Aniking

Reaction score
Pretty sure SBS only wrote NXT because Prod doesn't write anymore, rawisrey has a personal problem, and Sam is apparently sick. I doubt SBS would judge his own match or anybody else's as he was probably told how they were to end, otherwise it'd obviously be pretty suss. Roode and Orton facing off looks like it was the plan from day one but it's not EOR or SBS' plan, more like it's Sam/rawisrey's plan.

As for Itch's match, I didn't read the thread so I wouldn't know. You know how these things go; generally the champion and challenger win the majority of their matches leading into their PPV match. All writers judge that they win every single time but who knows if they actually do. Either way, I see Itch challenging for the title next anyway.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
It stated clearly in the credits of NXT that Sam determined all of the winners this week and SBS merely wrote them.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Well technically the same could have been said for Itch's UWF title reign. I think anyone who writes for the shows is suspect to some sort of accusations despite if they've earned it or not. I don't want to say the writers shouldn't have characters because they deserve to have fun just like the rest of us but they are always going to be under question. Do I think it was a bit unfair to crown a new champion and number one contender without warning? Yes but I don't think there is some sort of conspiracy to hold people down.

Lewb

Reaction score
I liked EOR's TT, I read the thread and thought it could go either way.

Semi-back is like Ani pretty much. I'm not ready to trash talk yet. I can state opinions and such but Bully Ray and Jeff Hardy may be out for another week or so. Sorry guys, just, family shit comes first.

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
It stated clearly in the credits of NXT that Sam determined all of the winners this week and SBS merely wrote them.

Cause that's sooooooo much better. Least with my title run I was trying to drop over and over again, but kept getting no showed on. No fake titles there kids, or second title shot there.

Thing that makes me lol is how one of the owners post past deadline in their own gloomy shit country.

Reactions: 1 person