UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I had 2 pretty hectic weeks recently and still managed to TT more than once for one of my matches when I was only able to get online for about 5 hours across the entire week. Keep in mind some of that time I had to wait for an opponent to post, so frankly if I can do it everyone else can. People are just lazy, simple as that.

You can't exactly call everyone who doesn't TT more than once a week lazy, they have a life as well as this, plus some might be waiting for opponents etc

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
To be honest, I rarely post long.

I think my PPV post was probably the longest TT I've written in about a year.

My Jimmy Jacobs I went a bit long, but normally my TT's are pretty short.

Pete

Reaction score
Length is relative. On the RP side, we generally tend to go on for a bit longer than you guys do here, so for me, most of your TTs are considered "short".

I do agree with "quality over quantity", but I've had some experience with short TTs/RPs basically being spam or rush-job fillers. I prefer to deliver less entries, but think each one through to make it as enjoyable as possible - and if it means going a little longer, then so be it. Also, I'm a fan of details, so that tends to make my stuff drag on a bit longer.

Aniking

Reaction score
You can't exactly call everyone who doesn't TT more than once a week lazy, they have a life as well as this, plus some might be waiting for opponents etc

I kinda can call them that when I see some people online for a while, posting around other parts of the forum, but then leaving their TTing to the last minute. That's not exactly fair on the writers.

If they're waiting for opponents then that's understandable and definitely isn't lazy. It's out of their control obviously.

Lewb

Reaction score
I agree. A Raw/Smackdown TT takes half hour/45 minutes tops if your making it a lengthy one. Even if you have to do it in two sittings it shouldn't be that time consuming. So 2 or 3 should be easy to do.

Just my experience on it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I try to be active in all sections here but I live a fast lifestyle. I have trouble finding time personally to do more than one character in any e-fed at any time. It does take me about 45 minutes to TT or RP for that matter but one person is enough for me. I also feel it stifles my creativity having more than one character. Probably a little bit lacking motivation on my side so I'm glad I'm currently not in UWF. I hope to return someday, though.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
When it comes to motivation, it never runs out when you do something you have fun doing. When you don't have fun doing it, then stop. You don't have enough time to write (which is like an hour a week, combined) then take a break. Simple.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I currently work a part time job (soon to be switching to a 40 hour a week job), have a girlfriend, hang with friends ect and have already got one RAW promo in, my PPV match at 2-2 with Chriss, and posted in the Austin Open Challenge. There's really no excuse not to get something in you guys on these TT's.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
If they're are on here all the time anyway and don't TT for the sake of it then I agree with you. My last 2 matches I've been waiting for my opponent to throw a second up, it's rather frustrating.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
That's why I like to TT as the first one.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Okay, I agree with everyone. I haven't been around as much this week due internet issues but when I'm on the web, I'm doing stuff.

I'm going to be posting like what... Four+ Trash-Talks and a couple of promos in the next few hours.

One Desmond Wolfe TT, Two Samoa Joe TTs & Two Robert Roode TTs. Then a Robert Roode promo and no doubt working on some segments for Raw & Smackdown. I can do that in like four hours, then noone else has any excuse.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
well it is once again time for Reyndom promos by rawisrey, this time it is for my match at the Bash.

[video=youtube;8B7D00qaHIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B7D00qaHIw[/video]

Punk won world title at Mania while on smackdown, at the same time Dashing Cody debuts on Raw.
Punk would defend title, against people like Austin, Rhodes would set out to get the UCW title. Punk eventually forfeits his title
At Summerslam Punk became King of the Ring winning a title shot whenever he wanted, Rhodes won the title in a triple threat match against Cena and Orton to win the title only for Punk to cash in and beat him.
The following Raw, Rhodes would debut the mask.
The Following Mania which would be UWF Punk beat orton for the title although it was only results.
Afterwards Rhodes comes back wins u.s title and its pretty straightforward from there.
Also GAB is being held in Chicago if you haven't checked out the card thread yet.

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
^^ this is why Rey is the man.

I don't think he'll ever let us forget Summerslam 2011 lol

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You know, I'm starting to see where Itchweed was coming from.

Because between lack of TTing, the arguing, and people not carrying their weight, I somewhat share in his frustration.

Either way, I hope to see thing turn around. Especially the TTing. I've said it before, but it's unbelievably frustrating to see some of the guys with second characters TT so much for Smackdown, but not for Raw. Just look at The Bash, the King of The Mountain match has four of five posts in it, but both of Raw's matches have one post apiece. Frustrating!

The arguing and the grudges will cease. I'm guilty of this myself, but that issue was resolved immediately. Aniking, EOR, I recommend that the two of you work out whatever issue you have with each other. There will not be another EOR/Andrew situation, not in my fed.

As far as people carrying their weight, this goes to both TTers and staff. Certain members of staff have already been addressed, so that will hopefully be resolved. To the TTers, there are a lot of you who have been a part of a writing staff in the past, so you know what goes into these shows. It's a lot of hard work, for matches that go 1-1 or 1-0. Smackdown's turn out last week was horrible. One of the worst I've seen in a while, it was unacceptable. We don't want turn outs like that anymore, because it leaves absolutely no motivation to write for you. I know real life comes first, but all a good TT takes is 30-45 minutes, while we spend hours on these shows. Please try and do better.

Your owner,
Cwalker

Currently working on my Daniels TT! Never fear my friend! The only reason I don't TT is because I have no internet(has become very common for me lately) or my real life has REALLY gotten in the way. I'm enjoying this right now. I may ask for time off though, but that would be about it.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Apologizes for the tardness of some of my TTing, been a busy time for me :(.

However, I'm sure I can get another Roode TT, Promo & Wolfe TT in.

Let's do this Hoov :D!