UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
Just wanna throw a special mention to Chriss and Fetter for finishing with their GAB TTing. That's right, they've finished, and with over a week before the pay-per-view is to be posted. People need to follow that example because that's an absolute rarity for that to ever happen. It has maybe happened once or twice in my four years of fedding, so well done to them!

In saying that, overall the TTing is a let down. Aries/Orton has ended at 5-5, the KOTM match sits at 2-2-2-2-2-1, and Austin/Christian is at 3-3. Those are the only matches that have come through because the other six matches either sit at 1-1 or 1-0. That's fairly disappointing, and I'm sure Cwalker, SBS and EOR aren't that pleased with most of you.

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'ma be sure to ruin your view of Edge so bad you'll hate him forever :p

heh heh that's how good I am :D

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Make that 2-2-2-2-2-2!

Quick suggestion, Do you guys think we could impliment a character bios section of sorts. I remember doing them when UWF first started. I think it would really help newcomers get a sense of what everyone is all about and how they've been faring. At first glance some people may not know what a Dean Ambrose or Bray Wyatt is all about. They might not know lewb is playing a darker heel Hardy or Dresdons Austin is a heel. Plus it gives a little backstory for people who aren't well aware of whats going on with every character.

Also maybe a power 25 esque leaderboard. Maybe not as in ranking the TTers but as in how the characters are doing in a week to week basis. Doesn't have to be 25 either.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Make that 2-2-2-2-2-2!

Quick suggestion, Do you guys think we could impliment a character bios section of sorts. I remember doing them when UWF first started. I think it would really help newcomers get a sense of what everyone is all about and how they've been faring. At first glance some people may not know what a Dean Ambrose or Bray Wyatt is all about. They might not know lewb is playing a darker heel Hardy or Dresdons Austin is a heel. Plus it gives a little backstory for people who aren't well aware of whats going on with every character.

Also maybe a power 25 esque leaderboard. Maybe not as in ranking the TTers but as in how the characters are doing in a week to week basis. Doesn't have to be 25 either.

Oh, yeah. I suggested it to Itch back in the proboard days. :)
It's a great idea, and it'll be pretty cool to see it added in. Same for Power 25.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
End of our sesh? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :OLE!:

Wanted to do more but anyway, I had fun with this.

Aniking

Reaction score
End of our sesh? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :OLE!:

Wanted to do more but anyway, I had fun with this.

That's what it looks like based off the OOC parts.

Pretty sure we used to do a Power 15 back in ETW, and I know this because I was the guy in charge of doing it at one point. I think I was the only one who did it properly, and what I mean by that is I did it how the WWE did their's. I'd be all for seeing it here, but as long as it's done properly. I'd put my hand up to do it after GAB, but just know if I do I won't be bias towards myself at all.

The character bios are always a good read when you get someone who updates it regularly and puts plenty of detail in. They'd be a nice addition.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I actually thought about doing a top ranking list about a month ago. Not 25, it was going to be like 15. It came down to either doing that or doing the Monthly Awards. It seemed like a lot more work to do the power rankings on a weekly basis, so I went with the awards.

If someone wants to do the power ranking list, I'd be all for it. Like AK said, when done correctly its a very entertaining thing.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I could try. I will do something in photoshop and send it to you later today.

Lewb

Reaction score
I'm quite intrigued as to how it would work on photoshop. I was thinking a write up of it could be cool. I could give it a go.

EDIT: With Dresden, Eor, Cwalker, and myself looking at doing articles, maybe we should have a UWF Interactive section to keep them all in?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
I'm quite intrigued as to how it would work on photoshop. I was thinking a write up of it could be cool. I could give it a go.

EDIT: With Dresden, Eor, Cwalker, and myself looking at doing articles, maybe we should have a UWF Interactive section to keep them all in?

Agreed with this 100 percent.

This is definitely something that would make the main page not look so clustered, and not to mention have threads for such articles so people can go back to read there favorite installments.

Lewb

Reaction score
Yeah. Especially when it comes to the start of the month, and the awards time. It gets crazy clustered in there, and that was just when Dresden Dose was about.

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah, RRS, you guys can "take your grievances out on me" ;) Doesn't mean I'm going to take them sitting down... After all, I am armed with the two best finishers in professional wrestling history!

587157_o.gif

2103506_o.gif

Lewb

Reaction score
I've decided;

Lewb's UWF Raw and Smackdown Super 8

One of the resident Trash Talkers brings to you each brands octopus of excellence every single week, along with views, reviews and burning questions

Debuts - After the Great American Bash!​

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Kinda disappointed that EoR hasn't TT'ed back yet. I know hes actually probably pretty busy but I'm not able to post much on the weekends cause I'm not around usually. And seeing how it's already Friday...looks like we MAY go 1-1 at best...