UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
I have a final exam in T-Minus 40 minutes. The results show is all done except for the Main Event which I'll do when I get done with this test. Sorry I couldn't get it up earlier for you guys but these tests come first and are the reason I'm technically on break. So expect SD results in the next 3 hours.

It's all cool SBS! Thanks for what you do and good luck on the test!

BDC

Reaction score
Mankind hopes you can keep aholda that Hardcore title for him, RRS! lol...Meanwhile, the Hardcore legend has opened the most electrifying TT thread in the Survivor Series Section! Waiting for you Dwayne!
:rock2:

Lewb

Reaction score
I know I've been holding up my title match... but it's been hectic. Every time I mean to do one... somethin comes up. So Lewb, Blizzy, feel free to cut me in line and I'll try to fit one in either after one of you or both of you go.

I'ma working on one now.

Aniking

Reaction score
3 TTs done in just under 3 hours. Last week's effort is made up for.

And now this has been beaten - 4 TTs completed in just under 3 hours.

What the fuck is happening?!!! Last week I had no desire whatsoever, now I've churned out 7 TTs in 2 days and they were all bang on the money for my liking. #NoLife.

Lewb

Reaction score
Or, you have a life which is why your doing them all in blocks...... That's my excuse :kaitlyn:

Aniking

Reaction score
Or, you have a life which is why your doing them all in blocks...... That's my excuse :kaitlyn:

Haha good point. If I've been at school for the day and have the rest of the day free, same with Wednesday, why not take advantage? :p

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I would try and get one up right away but it's 5 AM where I live and it's time to go to sleep but expect a reply tomorrow night!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Sometimes when I TT, I don't even notice the time. So sometimes when I look up, I see it's 3 AM. It's crazy how into it you can get.

Lewb

Reaction score
Yeah, I used to be like that, spesh at the beginning or at least UCW days. Man... haven't had to pull out length like UCW length here so far. Bet I havent done a tt longer than 2K here. Sure me and slim went 15k over 5 tts each for like two straight matches haha

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Social life, school, e-fedding = no sleep. Thats how I do it, lol.