UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SBS

Reaction score
Ok so this is what I know regarding Smackdown. Which is absolutely nothing. That said there has not been a single promo or match written in staff so far and it looks like nothing is done. I'm a little frustrated as this is my exam week which will consist of two monster exams and a monster paper. That said I am trying to find EOR as we speak. I'll get to the bottom of this. Seeing as I have no time to put a show together worse case scenerio is I'll post a results show. I'm very sorry about this and will do what I can to fix the situation. IF you sent EOR/Grimlock a promo send it to me and I'll add it to a results show if indeed nothing is done as I fear. Sorry Sorry sorry and I'll do my best with what little time I have as I won't even be back till Survivor Series. :(

BDC

Reaction score
Ok so this is what I know regarding Smackdown. Which is absolutely nothing. That said there has not been a single promo or match written in staff so far and it looks like nothing is done. I'm a little frustrated as this is my exam week which will consist of two monster exams and a monster paper. That said I am trying to find EOR as we speak. I'll get to the bottom of this. Seeing as I have no time to put a show together worse case scenerio is I'll post a results show. I'm very sorry about this and will do what I can to fix the situation. IF you sent EOR/Grimlock a promo send it to me and I'll add it to a results show if indeed nothing is done as I fear. Sorry Sorry sorry and I'll do my best with what little time I have as I won't even be back till Survivor Series. :(

Sent ya the promo we had been working on all week. Also, let me know if you need any writing help with a match or so. I'm rusty, but I'll give it a go! :RUSSO:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Sent ya the promo we had been working on all week. Also, let me know if you need any writing help with a match or so. I'm rusty, but I'll give it a go! :RUSSO:

You writing a match is cool but the Russo smiley scares me!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
He is an evil mad scientist like Russo :p

Aniking

Reaction score
I think I know the reason why Smackdown isn't completed, but I don't think it's my place to share.

I just wanna apologise for my showing so far this week. I'm feeling pretty worn out so I haven't had the desire to TT, which I'm not surprised about as I have TTed so hard since coming back, combined with school work, so it was bound to take it's toll. I'm not the TTing machine I once was, but we'll see how it pans out.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
He was taking time off, that's why I became a writer again so I could help Smackdown, but me and EoR agreed for me to help NXT. That's also why Orton hasn't been booked for anything but Survivor Series. I don't know their booking plans and work's had me tied up the past few days otherwise I would've had it up myself. On that note, NXT is coming tonight!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Cool HOOV! Jarrett is ready and will have a TT up for the team thing by tonight.

Bring it "Chosen One" :p