UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I don't think he dropped a bomb on you. I think it's pretty much exactly the same just broken up a little more. I do agree with you in the last minute TTing though.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
It doesn't matter anyways. It's just irritating. Its a strategy n00bs use to try and squeeze in a victory. Not trying to sound cocky that's just how it is.

Aniking

Reaction score
I've already spoken recently about what happened to me with NXT earlier in the week. SBS was busy and posted last minute, but fuck did I feel jipped. I had no chance to fight for the win, considering my TT was more of an introductory TT (as first ones usually are) yet his was trashtalking McGillicutty. I stood no chance there and what made it worse was the match ended cleanly. I'm aware there was a late night/early morning rush to get NXT up, but that doesn't change the fact I feel pretty crap about it all.

It's the same situation you're in, Hoov, except KOTR isn't up yet. If you were to lose then we'd be in identical situations. Half of me thinks he's new and doesn't know how we go about everything, but half of me thinks he knew what he was doing purely because we've all seen people do it before with the intention to pick up the easy win.

I TT to win every match, so being in that situation is really shit. I can relate to your pain haha.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
I've already spoken recently about what happened to me with NXT earlier in the week. SBS was busy and posted last minute, but fuck did I feel jipped. I had no chance to fight for the win, considering my TT was more of an introductory TT (as first ones usually are) yet his was trashtalking McGillicutty. I stood no chance there and what made it worse was the match ended cleanly. I'm aware there was a late night/early morning rush to get NXT up, but that doesn't change the fact I feel pretty crap about it all.

It's the same situation you're in, Hoov, except KOTR isn't up yet. If you were to lose then we'd be in identical situations. Half of me thinks he's new and doesn't know how we go about everything, but half of me thinks he knew what he was doing purely because we've all seen people do it before with the intention to pick up the easy win.

I TT to win every match, so being in that situation is really shit. I can relate to your pain haha.

Same here. I was hoping to have a good TT session with him but whatever. I can't decide whether to blame it on his trying to sneak a win or just newbie mindset. Either or, I'm still pissed about it. Oh well.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
It doesn't matter anyway, I'm pretty sure Cwalker said that TTing was over for KOTR before he TT'd. So I think you're safe dude.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
It wouldn't make much sense for one half of that show to have a deadline before the other would it? I can't see a show flowing too well if everybody wasn't on the same page.

not saying there is different deadlines as I don't know, but if there would be it would mainly be because of the writers. It's happened before, like writers want to write all their matches in one go so they put the deadline on a Friday but say someone is only writing one match, he'll tell the people in the match "hey you guys get a couple tts up cause I won't start writing your match till Saturday" or something of that nature. However that is a rarer occasion as it is better to keep the deadline set for everyone to avoid unfair chances to trash talk more for some people while others had to stop early

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Allow me to beg your indulgence(I love that line)

As some of you may know, at the moment, we are experiencing a writer shortage. SBS, Sam and Rawisrey all are having personal issuses at the moment which are stopping them from writing. That being said, Effectsofraven and myself are working very hard to bring you both Halloween Havok and King of The Ring as soon as possible. A few emergency writers have stepped up from what I've been told. Both shows should be up relatively soon. I plan on going Beast Mode on King of The Ring and I know EOR has similar plans in regards to Halloween Havok. I apologize for the late shows. Remain patient; it'll be worth it.

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And in other news... I finally beat up that virus on my computer :p

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Putting Halloween Havok together now...

A Big thanks to anyone who has given me a hand over the past 24 hours - especially Rated R Superstar.

Killz

Reaction score
I'm muddling away working through some uni work so I apologise I couldn't help BUT I just want to say on behalf on every guy in this fed thank you guys for giving up literally DAYS worth of time in some cases to get these shows up and specifically these two PPV/Supershow events. You guys deserve every accolade you get and thanks to whoever has stepped up and donated some of their free time to KOTR and HH.

Thanks guys.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
A particular person did three promos for this super show but because that's person's coding was such bollocks, it's taken me atleast 30 minutes to repair the show so it looks presentable again.

If anyone else sends me a poorly coded promo again, then just EUGH... Don't expect it to be in the show if it keeps fucking the show's coding. It's not hard to code it right, learn to do it.

/Rant over... Halloween Havok is about to be posted.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I'm back with another update on King of The Ring.

I am currently in the middle of writing King of The Ring Finals Match. I'd say about 40% done with that and after that all that is left is the Hell in A Cell. So while King of The Ring won't be up on the 28th, it'll won't be too late. I promise that. I'm not going to sleep until this show is finished.

On another note, Chase and I will be recording the last episode of Chillin' With Chase before his hiatus this Tuesday. So if you have any questions that you'd like to ask me; make sure you send them in.