UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Daniel Bryan vs Dean Ambrose IV in a Hardcore Roshambo match!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Musical Chairs? Mannnnnnnnn I'ma lose that one too. Dang it.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
All these gimmick matches sound bad lets stop naming them por favor

Also Dredsen part 1... yes there is parts. Will be up Friday! We might do a part 3, because Dredsen wanted to talk more so stay tuned.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Whatever happened to Anikings episode?

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Whatever happened to Anikings episode?

Well like I said the episode was literally a hard time edit, and we had to refilm again, and really I got stressed out, so wanted to take a break from doing it because of school. Posted it about three times about situation this would be my fourth.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I hope you guys enjoy the Dresden edition, I believe that you will. There's laughs and a lot of cool history discussed. I look forward to it because honestly we talked so long that I don't remember everything that made the show and everything that didn't. Lol

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I hope you guys enjoy the Dresden edition, I believe that you will. There's laughs and a lot of cool history discussed. I look forward to it because honestly we talked so long that I don't remember everything that made the show and everything that didn't. Lol

I was going to send a question, but considering it would have been me sending a question to Chase(formerly Jericho) to ask Dres(Austin) I thought it might be too awkward with the UWF title on my shoulder at the moment. LOL

Aniking

Reaction score
Aniking's internet is shit... and cut out on him. I think that's the reason.

Pretty much this. The podcast Chase and I did had my internet cut out literally 15 times across a period of 2 hours, so Chase had heaps of editing to do. We were to do it again but never have, and really I don't trust my internet in the slightest. So yeah, not too sure.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I was going to send a question, but considering it would have been me sending a question to Chase(formerly Jericho) to ask Dres(Austin) I thought it might be too awkward with the UWF title on my shoulder at the moment. LOL

I encourage you and everyone else to send questions. Especially people like you that have been there for my entire career and have a wide spectrum to inquire about.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Yeah I knew all that already because how else would I know there was an episode with him. I just meant about it going up. I remember you saying you we're editing it but considering you never said you were holding it off, I was wondering if it was just a lost cause.

Pete

Reaction score
I have to apologise for no-showing my second TT (I got confused schedule-wise) and for the somewhat snarky comment I posted about it (that was sleep and annoyance talking). I don't intend to ever no-show except in circumstances like yesterday, when I was busy with work until late and then went straight to sleep thinking I could still TT today. I understand if EoR & SBS want to job me out. You gents will have some promos between tonight & tomorrow night, as discussed with SBS.

Batista needed this win more than I did anyway. Congratulations Andrew. But #teamgroove isn't going anywhere, just so you know.

May I suggest you guys put the DEADLINE DAY at the bottom of the card like we did on ACW? HH's card said it would air on Friday so I assumed Friday was deadline day, not Thursday. If you already do that, disregard comment.

Aniking

Reaction score
I have to apologise for no-showing my second TT (I got confused schedule-wise) and for the somewhat snarky comment I posted about it (that was sleep and annoyance talking). I don't intend to ever no-show except in circumstances like yesterday, when I was busy with work until late and then went straight to sleep thinking I could still TT today. I understand if EoR & SBS want to job me out. You gents will have some promos between tonight & tomorrow night, as discussed with SBS.

May I suggest you guys put the DEADLINE DAY at the bottom of the card like we did on ACW? HH's card said it would air on Friday so I assumed Friday was deadline day, not Thursday. If you already do that, disregard comment.

That's what happens when you don't TT earlier. People leave it to the last minute and apologise about no-showing yet they had the entire week to TT. Not taking a shot at you, it's just the perfect example of what can happen and in the process it lets down the writers.

If a deadline is the day of the show, no wonder ACW seemed to have some late shows. It's logical for it to be the day before, giving the writers adequate time to complete matches and piece the show together so it can be put up on the day. Either way, nobody should be posting last minute anyway, unless it's to even up TTing like 2-2 or something.