UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Well I mean we could be very descriptive, like Match of the Year we just need to find time and look for the matches nominated so as to post them in spoilers so everyone can read them at one time to judge. Superstar of the Year we can write a little synopsis of the superstars history in UWF so as to show just what they've done, stuff like that, I mean everyone was new at one point so we can just tell them "this and this happened" instead of just listing names

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
[MENTION=2075]MrFetter[/MENTION] and [MENTION=57]Chris Dresdon[/MENTION] you boys going to TT for our PPV matches or what? We still got a week! I'm itchin' to write!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I still got plenty of fire for my PPV matches and I plan on replyin AK. Just been real tired lately. But tomorrow... I'm plannin on replyin :D

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I wanna apologize to the fed & most importantly Rated R for my absence. Had personal things come up and couldn't make it to a PC. I apologize

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Ill have some stuff up for sure, don't you worry

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
If it's personal stuff I understand completely, and to be honest, I only started the thread like 2 days ago. So it's no real big issue. Life comes first bro.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well I was 30 mins late on dropping my TT but hey... I delivered like I said I would :D

Aniking

Reaction score
Has anybody seen Dres? He's been gone for a while.

He's been online, so he hasn't gone anywhere. If you're referring to why NXT isn't up, I have no clue. A couple of matches were written for it days ago but that's all. I guess hang in there and it'll be up when it's up?

SBS

Reaction score
Nxt is all done minus one match. If it isn't up by the time I get out of work I'll finish it. Sorry for the delay all won't be a regular thing I promise. Expect it around 5 est.

Reaction score
I would do it myself, but I've taken on a massive truckload of matches for Wrestlemania, so my proprity this week is making sure that Pay-per-view is up on time alongside the rest of the writing staff.

I was indeed late with my match which might have effected the show this week, but when SBS says the show will be up soon, it means it will :).