UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
My excuse is that I wait until the threads are closed so that way everything is final. For instance, Dresdon just got a TT in but if I would have voted earlier, I wouldn't have picked him since he hadn't TT'd yet. Quite a few of these are hard to pick a winner. Looking back at the card, we have a hell of a PPV going. Good job everyone.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Yeah I'm in kinda the same boat. Not sure whether to go with my thoughts now or wait until Friday (which I believe is the cut-off?)

And yeah, by my maths we've averaged 2-2 per match at the moment. I'm sure that average can be pushed to 3-3 before the deadline.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh... well tonight I'm resting. Tomorrow... I'm droppin bombs :p

I'm plannin on walkin out with 3 belts :D

And I'll do a prediction soon. I always like seeing what others say first. Just fun. Even though he didn't vote for me :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Got my TT in Dres! You know what to do.

As for you Slim, it may or may not have been a biased vote... But I'll never tell!

I'll just have to beat it out of you :D

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Soo, here is the deal everybody. I don't know if I'll be able to TT for Mania because one of my damn neighbours cut my internet cable and the internet guys will come and repair it monday. Currently I have an NXT match that I don't know how to send to Dres and my head is about to blow up because I really wanted to TT against Chase. Anyway, for the first time ever I'll try to push myself and post a TT off of my phone.

Reaction score
I wish I could trash-talk for 'Mania again right now but I still got plenty of matches to write and if I don't get them done, then it could stop 'Mania getting up on time D=... Hopefully I can do something tonight at least :x.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Posting from my phone cause my net is acting like booty right now. I'm hoping it starts working right real soon later today so I can post.