UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ozymandias

Reaction score
My views on the HOF, and this isn't to be dickish at all cause congrats to those guys.

Itchweed should of been in no questions asked. He brought us the UWF in the first place; it's his baby boy.

I agree with the first four; those guys are fed legends & great writers as well as owners. My only irk is with Burnout. He's a excellent TTer and I love all the work he's put in. I just think it's too early. It's like when they inducted Eddie Guerrero into the HOF way too early; the Wrestlemania right after his death.

Anyways once again congrats.

You have to remember though, there are members such as me who have never worked with Itchweed. He may have been the one to start up the UWF, but if we're voting on HOF you can only vote on who has impressed you personally.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
You have to remember though, there are members such as me who have never worked with Itchweed. He may have been the one to start up the UWF, but if we're voting on HOF you can only vote on who has impressed you personally.

See but that's the thing, regardless there's people in real Halls people may have never known or watched. It's what they did for the business, or in this case the fed itself that gets them there.

Just my opinion though, I think Itch should of been in no questions asked.

Reaction score
Itchweed should of been in no questions asked. He brought us the UWF in the first place; it's his baby boy.

From what I've been told and learned since coming to this fed (I've read a lot of the shows history in my downtime and seen this for myself), Itchweed ran this fed poorly and it almost died under him, how would that warrant a Hall of Fame spot?

If anything, I would of said EffectsofRaven/Grimlock guy seemingly deserved a place, his match writing was insane and he seemed to do a lot of graphical work and from what [MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION] told me, he had a major role in the emergence of the second and third brands here.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Itchweed made me into what I am today. When he ran UWF he pushed me to the moon.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
From what I've been told and learned since coming to this fed (I've read a lot of the shows history in my downtime and seen this for myself), Itchweed ran this fed poorly and it almost died under him, how would that warrant a Hall of Fame spot?

If anything, I would of said EffectsofRaven/Grimlock guy seemingly deserved a place, his match writing was insane and he seemed to do a lot of graphical work and from what [MENTION=24]SBS[/MENTION] told me, he had a major role in the emergence of the second and third brands here.

Itchweed was one hell of an owner and when I jumped from CWF which was my first fed ever to UWF I was amazed. His match writing, his creativity and everything stood out. If you saw the site UWF was originally on, you would shit your pants and everybody who saw it would say the same thing And UWF almost died because at the time many people had no interest in TTing so Itchweed running UWF poorly is bullshit. If there is one guy I will always stand behind its Itchweed.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Well you made no mention of LK, and it was him and Itch who started it. It's basically the same deal considering you came a little late all you really know is that Itch brought UWF over, but all things considered the way things worked there were people who were here from the start so it's just the way the votes went. Itch is my boy, I even inducted him in the UCW Hall of Fame, but as far as UWF went for voting Bumout was the one that got my vote. But again it is all a matter of opinion, While Rhodes likes to say he's the one constant of UWF, Bumouts Ambrose has me beat.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Well you made no mention of LK, and it was him and Itch who started it. It's basically the same deal considering you came a little late all you really know is that Itch brought UWF over, but all things considered the way things worked there were people who were here from the start so it's just the way the votes went. Itch is my boy, I even inducted him in the UCW Hall of Fame, but as far as UWF went for voting Bumout was the one that got my vote. But again it is all a matter of opinion, While Rhodes likes to say he's the one constant of UWF, Bumouts Ambrose has me beat.

Not sure if you were talking to me but yeah. I am in UWF since day one so I know pretty much everything. I didnt mention LK as I didnt see a lot of him and I didnt get a chance to really get together with him. Sure, he was around and him and Itch started it but then if I remember correctly it was all Itch and then EoR and SBS jumped in.

SBS

Reaction score
This conversation has me loling so hard.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Not sure if you were talking to me but yeah. I am in UWF since day one so I know pretty much everything. I didnt mention LK as I didnt see a lot of him and I didnt get a chance to really get together with him. Sure, he was around and him and Itch started it but then if I remember correctly it was all Itch and then EoR and SBS jumped in.

typed mine before I read what you said tbh.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well this has certainly been interesting. Well... how bout next year someone vote him in? :p

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
How are we supposed to vote for a guy that wasn't around for us to really see? That seems a little impossible! "Oh, I don't know who this guy is, but he started UWF so he must be legendary!" Doesn't work that way. I voted for the guys that I actually saw doing shit when I came in. Cwalker was the guy doing stuff when I came in. Cwalker was running the show. Itchweed was not around when I came in, so I couldn't vote for him.

There are a lot of new guys here, so of course we aren't going to vote for Itchweed. Although I wouldn't say I'm new anymore.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This isn't about Itch not beeing in the HoF, I just got angry when WWS talked shit about Itch.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Its the nature of the beast. talk crap about people.

SBS

Reaction score
This isn't about Itch not beeing in the HoF, I just got angry when WWS talked shit about Itch.

WWS has been talking to Grimlock on skype. I think that should explain how he heard about itchweed. Plus everyone is entitled to their opinion here even if u don't agree with them. But again newbies will be newbies lol