UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Just the member, but when we create the Hall of Fame emblems, their respective characters will be on it

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
nice list. Very nice. :D

SBS

Reaction score
Wow I am honored to be inducted into the Hall of Fame the same night as legends such as Cwalks, and Dres, and Rey. And Bumout, my man! Absolutely honored, thank you all so much for your votes, I appreciate it greatly. Though I wonder am I the only one who is interested in seeing who inducts who into the Hall. That should definitely be interesting for sure. Hey Dresdon, you did it bro! You are a Hall of Famer! Congrats to everyone who made it, and to those who fell short continue what you are doing and I'm sure you will be here next year! UWF Rules!

On a side note, I only have one promo for Raw. I need promos folks. Cwalker has asked me to do Raw so whoever has a promo they turned into him please send either mine or Wrestling with Shadows as he is helping me out. Thank you all again for everything!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I sent my Raw promo over to WWS yesterday so he should have it already. Any problems let me know.

Big congrats to all the Hall of Famers, richly deserved all round.

Reaction score
I have to say, the lack of comments for Smackdown is kind of gutting... I know it was really late but the amount of effort put into a show deserves more than two comments :(.

Secondly, I just finished the third match for Raw, I know SBS is doing the main event, been a bit of arguing over the Hardcore title at Mania but Raw will be up tonight, I hope everyone enjoys that then onwards to NXT and then, then... WRESTLEMANIA!

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Whoa I need to thank whoever told you 5 was a good number lol. When the HOF was announced, I did think I would get in but that it would be next year because the top four definitely deserve it over me but a huge thank you to everyone even if you didn't pick me because you picked a great class for me to be with. I don't really talk to a lot of you guys so its going to be tricky for me to find an inductor. My birthday is actually on the 14th which is Wrestlemania so this will be a huge present for me haha. Agains congrats to everyone, you all deserve it.

I've read my parts for Smackdown but I haven't read the whole show so I'll hold off on my comments until then as I like to go over the whole show.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm thrilled to be in the UWF Hall of Fame. Honestly I knew rawisrey, Cwalker, and SBS were obvious choices but I honestly didn't have a lot of faith that I would make it in. It means a lot to finally be recognized, especially since I'm being recognized alongside such a great class. Congratulations you four, I look forward to seeing who inducts you and reading all of the speeches. Picking who inducts me will be a tough choice, that's for sure.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Truly honored to be voted into the first class in the Hall of Fame, seen UWF grow from the start and to see it grow enough to have this big of a mania and a hall of fame is great, and to be voted into it is even better. Congrats to my fellow hall of famers, Now the only issue will be finding an inductor lulz.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh... as a hall of famer in two feds... I'll gladly... sit in the stands and watch this class be inducted :D

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
My views on the HOF, and this isn't to be dickish at all cause congrats to those guys.

Itchweed should of been in no questions asked. He brought us the UWF in the first place; it's his baby boy.

I agree with the first four; those guys are fed legends & great writers as well as owners. My only irk is with Burnout. He's a excellent TTer and I love all the work he's put in. I just think it's too early. It's like when they inducted Eddie Guerrero into the HOF way too early; the Wrestlemania right after his death.

Anyways once again congrats.