UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I just wanna say... folks... do not be afraid to "bomb" a post. Just write to your desire. Write to your liking. This is WrestleMania... don't hold back.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I want to apologize once again for disappearing. I know I said it wouldn't happen again, but recently I suffered a loss of someone close to me.

That being said, it seems as if you guys are fine without me. That makes me very happy and very proud. I wish u the best of luck

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Cwalker. And honestly, we shouldn't get uptight about a show not being posted. You're the one taking the time to write it for us, not us. I mean you got a life, you should be able to live it and not have to worry about us being upset.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Good to see ya back CWalk. Sucks that it had to be under those sorta circumstances that you had to disappear because you lost someone close. Hopefully time will help ya out in dealing with it day after day.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Condolences CW, hope you're ok bro. As much as we're making our way the place is never the same without ya.

Reaction score
I'm trying to help out by doing as much of Raw without touching the main event as possible, so don't worry too much Cwalker, I hope everything is okay.

If people want to help out by giving me some promos, so I can put a show together to give Cwalker, it'd be welcome.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
As one of my final acts as a part of this fed, it is my honor to name the inductees into the first ever UWF Hall of Fame. Originally, the 2013 Class was scheduled to have only for members, but a good friend of mine came to me with the idea that five is a better number, I chose to also allow the person with the fifth most votes to be inducted as well. The Hall of Fame Ceremony will take place April 13th, which gives each inductee ample time to find an inductor and prepare a speech. So without any further ado, allow me to introduce to you the UWF Hall of Fame Class of 2013:

4318125361_55ef621087.jpg

Cwalker

Career Highlights: UWF owner, former RAW Headwriter, former Smackdown Headwriter.

44438097.jpg

Chris Dresden

Career Highlights: Former NXTreme Champion, Former Tag Team Champion, longest reigning UWF Champion in UWF History.

400810_423131777745628_200727172_n.jpg

Rawisrey

Career Highlights: Two-time UWF Champion, former UWF World Heavyweight Champion, former Tag Team Champion(longest reigning), former United States Champion, former Television Champion. UWF's only Grand Slam Champion. Arguably the greatest Champion this fed has ever seen.

randy-orton-pose_357x318_display_image.jpg

SBS

Career Highlights: Former UWF President, UWF Headwriter, former NXT World Heavyweight Champion

Ambrose.jpg

CaptainxBumout

Career Highlights: Three-time World Heavyweight Champion(currently in the middle of the longest reign as World Heavyweight Champion), Two-time UWF Hardcore Champion(longest reigning), former UWF Tag Team Champion. In my opinion, Rey might be the greatest Champion, but Bumxout is definitely 1A.

So there you have it, the inductees for the 2013 UWF Hall of Fame Class. I want everyone to find an inductor and prepare your speeches. Congratulations to all.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Damn that's a nice list.

Huge congrats to CaptainxBumout on making the HOF class!