UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Rated R no offence but you'll raise a stink about anything that doesn't involve you getting a push or losing a match. Just saying bro.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Alright, let's not get a flame war going here. Perhaps booking Rollins into this match over Aries was a questionable decision but there's Wrestlemania plans for Aries anyway so it's all good.

Reaction score
If someone isn't willing to go balls to wall, then they shouldn't be there. I get people are busy but by the looks of it, this guy, Andrew? Is seemingly the butt of all jokes and hatred in the thread and he seems to back up what people say which doesn't do him any favors but in no way should a writer regret making the call when it was made in good faith and Aries is getting me up to standard some things work out in various ways.

Just punish this Andrew guy by not having a match at Wrestlemania.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I personally don't see a point in throwing 3K bombs at all which is why I have stated I won't be replying.

Sure I could whip something up but seriously 3K is a bit too much, I've always been a lot like Chase where we don't throw bombs. A little under 1K is fine. Sure it's a disappointment to all, I understand this could mean a de-push for my character but I'm willingly to accept the facts and consequences.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Andrew is a good guy, Ill back him up anytime. His Batista & my Orton have gone at it. It was my fault my first match against him as Scott Hall I didn't get a TT in untill the day before; because I didn't know I had a match on the card. I was writing a hype promo for RAW for my debut.

Anyways Rated R all I'm saying is you do whine a bit. I'm not just a "spectator" I've TT'ed in this fed since it was ran by Itch and when CW & myself (more CW) took it over.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Do people realize that you don't need to match your opponent?

If you get bombed and don't want to bomb in return then don't, but forfeiting is definitely not the way to go.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I agree as well CW. Quality & professionalism over Quantity. Even when I knew Hall was going to lose to Andrew I still got a TT up because I didn't want to just give up.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Alright, let's not get a flame war going here. Perhaps booking Rollins into this match over Aries was a questionable decision but there's Wrestlemania plans for Aries anyway so it's all good.

Sometimes I can predict future. I hope I can do the same thing now. You know what I always wanted and what would abso-fucking-lutely steal the show, right? #FingersCrossed.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Andrew is a good guy, Ill back him up anytime. His Batista & my Orton have gone at it. It was my fault my first match against him as Scott Hall I didn't get a TT in untill the day before; because I didn't know I had a match on the card. I was writing a hype promo for RAW for my debut.

Anyways Rated R all I'm saying is you do whine a bit. I'm not just a "spectator" I've TT'ed in this fed since it was ran by Itch and when CW & myself (more CW) took it over.

I am well aware of what you have done for this fed... Don't be throwing that shit out at me like I'm supposed to worship you or something. I wasn't calling you a spectator as in you don't TT, just spectating what I do. Simple as that. How about you give me some proof as to my whining. The most I recall doing is saying I was bummed out about losing my match. So if that's whining, yes I am indeed a whiny bitch.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
I am well aware of what you have done for this fed... Don't be throwing that shit out at me like I'm supposed to worship you or something. I wasn't calling you a spectator as in you don't TT, just spectating what I do. Simple as that. How about you give me some proof as to my whining. The most I recall doing is saying I was bummed out about losing my match. So if that's whining, yes I am indeed a whiny bitch.

You called me a "Spectator" . No one is throwing anything at you. Get off your butthurt for a second and quit thinking its all about you dude. You lost, you're crying get over it. Be happy with what you got. I don't even have a match at Wrestlemania but Im still here trying out TT's and what not , not because I think Im owed it for what Ive done previously; but because Ill earn it again. Anyways Im not getting into a senseless flaming war with you over what was a simple statement.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Where the fuck did I cry?! You sure you're not thinking of someone else? Seriously show me proof. I'm generally laid back in terms of this stuff.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I've thrown a short TT to keep people happy, there you go. It's crap I know but it's what you get.

Knowing I already have a Mania match with Mr Kennedy, I'm more focused on that. Secondly I've been in E-Feds for a long time and the bombing that's happened in the thread is a put-off to many people, sure you could call me a pussy for not trying my hardest but I've never believed a need in throwing bombs whatsoever.

Now move onto something else instead of making this a flame-war and hate towards others.

SBS

Reaction score
I smell a Hardcore Title feud brewing here. :p Seriously guys take it elsewhere! VM or PM please. This discussion thread should not be full of fighting. Think how people wanting to join the fed would think if they saw this as there first impression of the fed. Thank you..