UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Gentlemen, I have been pushed to a point that I haven't been pushed to in awhile. 3,625 words written on my laptop and, because I'm not done moving yet and don't have internet yet, rewritten on my iPhone and posted. In other words, Dresden is back!

Ive honestly stop reading your guys match. Not because any of the TT's are bad; but because I don't feel like reading half a book on each one xD.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Great one Dresdon and Slim. May the best one win. I really liked this one!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
After reading that TT on my phone I think I will have serious eye problems. Thank you Dresden.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Soooo... is Seth gonna finally go? Does Jericho have enough in him to go another round? Heh... bring it.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Soooo... is Seth gonna finally go? Does Jericho have enough in him to go another round? Heh... bring it.

We're waiting on u in the tag match pimpin. So yeah, bring it

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
On a separate side not, the deadline for voting for the Hall of Fame has passed. Thank you to everyone who voted. The first inductee will be announced on this week's Raw

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm going to be very sad if Andrew doesn't TT for Rollins. To give up after all this? It's a damn shame because Andrew, you have the talent! It's there! All I see now though is that you are lazy. You can't push yourself or even be pushed. It's as if you just don't want to put any effort into your character now. Did you think you'd be handed a title shot? If you did I'd be raising a fucking stink about it. Put effort into it dude. Mind you I've never been in Iraq like you are(I hope you all get what I mean by this! I'm not a horrible person!) but if I was, I wouldn't be running away. Shit son, I'd be firing right back at them!(THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE FOR YOU TO BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF ME!) Don't bitch and moan when you aren't a champion. Don't cry when you don't get title shots because if you drop out now, you'll just be proving to future bookers that you aren't worth the time as you won't give them the effort they expect from a guy in that position. So either move your ass or get to the back of the line behind other guys who would LOVE to be in the position you're in right now!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm going to be very sad if Andrew doesn't TT for Rollins. To give up after all this? It's a damn shame because Andrew, you have the talent! It's there! All I see now though is that you are lazy. You can't push yourself or even be pushed. It's as if you just don't want to put any effort into your character now. Did you think you'd be handed a title shot? If you did I'd be raising a fucking stink about it. Put effort into it dude. Mind you I've never been in Iraq like you are(I hope you all get what I mean by this! I'm not a horrible person!) but if I was, I wouldn't be running away. Shit son, I'd be firing right back at them!(THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE FOR YOU TO BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF ME!) Don't bitch and moan when you aren't a champion. Don't cry when you don't get title shots because if you drop out now, you'll just be proving to future bookers that you aren't worth the time as you won't give them the effort they expect from a guy in that position. So either move your ass or get to the back of the line behind other guys who would LOVE to be in the position you're in right now!

This. It's such a shame that I didn't have enough time to TT last week for my match with Andrew (fucking school). I would fucking kill to be in that session.

SBS

Reaction score
This. It's such a shame that I didn't have enough time to TT last week for my match with Andrew (fucking school). I would fucking kill to be in that session.

Personally I was shocked when Dresdon told me Rollins to win. I would have loved to have seen your Aries in that match Chriss.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Shit. A damn milk truck? I am dropping Aries the next stop because I simply can't deal with that stuff. :eddie:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
It's a real damn shame because I actually really like his Seth Rollins.

But yeah, I have thoroughly enjoyed the session thus far. If Andrew decides to whip out his internet dick and measure up to those guys, I would love it!(I swear if you guys read that the wrong way...)

But please, whomever I might defend my title against, let us NOT do that kind of TTing. My creative capacity has dwindled lately(I'm stretched between 2 feds and a roleplaying forum). I'm game for 1-2k TT's but NOTHING like what Dresdon did. Fuck that shit. 8D

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus