UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
In other news I finally got a sig for Scott Hall.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Anyways. Gotta get working on a promo for Mania. Want Scott Hall to be involved for sure.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Anyways, I'm loving my sessions with Sam right now for the title at Mania. Also really enjoying the Miz and Rhodes sessions. BigGreenApple showing that he has what it takes. Hope Chase can get one up for our match on Tuesday. Would hate to win by a no show.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Everything looking all right on the RAW side. Read some of the Mania stuff already and am quite impressed.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well I said The Rock would show up today and he has. So with that... I've managed to show up for NxT, Smackdown, and Raw... NOW WHO RULES! :p

next stop... Mania. I got somethin brewin in mind. Just gotta flesh it out.

But really as far as "bombs" go... I really don't understand why people would consider 2k a bomb. Its just longer than the usual. Like maybe another page or page and a half of what you normally do. I mean really people get all bent up all out of shape all over nothing. Some people take fun in writing longers while some don't. By no means does that mean that the ones that like longer should have to always write shorter cause some like it better that way. There should be times when those of us should write longer and do it without fear of retribution or feeling like the bad guy.

And as much as I despise Andrew :p he has his style and if he doesn't wanna write 2k... well so be it. He shouldn't be seen as the bad guy either. The only problem that would have happened is if he would have no showed which is what he stated initially. But since he did post... all should be well. But really... hopefully there won't be any more problems. If someone writes longer... let them. You then have a choice. You can either write just as long, write longer, or write shorter. Just as long as you show up. Because in the end... this is all for fun. This is creative writing at its best and should be enjoyed. Not feel like a chore and not feel like a bad guy for doing what you want.

So yeah... with that said. I feel very accomplished having a match on all three shows :D

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Well I said The Rock would show up today and he has. So with that... I've managed to show up for NxT, Smackdown, and Raw... NOW WHO RULES! :p

next stop... Mania. I got somethin brewin in mind. Just gotta flesh it out.

But really as far as "bombs" go... I really don't understand why people would consider 2k a bomb. Its just longer than the usual. Like maybe another page or page and a half of what you normally do. I mean really people get all bent up all out of shape all over nothing. Some people take fun in writing longers while some don't. By no means does that mean that the ones that like longer should have to always write shorter cause some like it better that way. There should be times when those of us should write longer and do it without fear of retribution or feeling like the bad guy.

And as much as I despise Andrew :p he has his style and if he doesn't wanna write 2k... well so be it. He shouldn't be seen as the bad guy either. The only problem that would have happened is if he would have no showed which is what he stated initially. But since he did post... all should be well. But really... hopefully there won't be any more problems. If someone writes longer... let them. You then have a choice. You can either write just as long, write longer, or write shorter. Just as long as you show up. Because in the end... this is all for fun. This is creative writing at its best and should be enjoyed. Not feel like a chore and not feel like a bad guy for doing what you want.

So yeah... with that said. I feel very accomplished having a match on all three shows :D

I'm pretty sure most the time I write 1k at least. I've always been that way with writing essays ect. I have so much to write about so I'm always going 1k-5k on alot of stuff.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I normally write 1k TT's myself. But if I am challenged, I will step up to the plate. And as a fighting champion, I have to!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I normally write 1k TT's myself. But if I am challenged, I will step up to the plate. And as a fighting champion, I have to!

That's always been my thing. As a champion I step up the game to show... if ya wanna be a champ... this is what you going to have to overcome and this is the standard for what the champion is to be.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
That's always been my thing. As a champion I step up the game to show... if ya wanna be a champ... this is what you going to have to overcome and this is the standard for what the champion is to be.

That's it dude. I usually try to match what my opponent does however. I prefer things to be fair.

Also I'd like to point out that I think Dresdon started this whole bomb thing!

Thank fuck we're not in the airport.