UWF - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh dang I'm glad I didn't come in the OOC til just now. Seeing this whining and complaining? Shoot... You know what my thought about it is? GAME ON!

And my TT is posted. See... just all part of the game. Its fun to play the game on a more difficult setting sometimes :)

Last edited:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Trying to find my trashtalking mojo. It's been so long since I've done this consistently.

So AK, Rey, as my partner would say...

Just Bring It!

Aniking

Reaction score
As a well renowned former bomber, I've dropped larger ones for a one-on-one match. Anybody who was around in UCW in 2009 when I was sim sn00ka will know that for a fact. In hindsight, they were fucking ridiculous, and shit that length is no longer accepted unless it's like a 6+ man match and even then most don't do it.

In CC's case, was it overboard? Idk, maybe a little, but he obviously wants the win. Whether the TT is any good or not is for the writer's to judge, but if you're in that match I suggest you reply. Since May, I've had one World Championship match and only one #1 Contenders match on top of that... and this is with second character privs. So what I'm trying to say is I'd KILL to be in that match, so don't just drop out when some of us would appreciate to be in your position.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Ill be quite honest with you guys. In my Almost nine years of Efedding from MSN Groups, to personal domains hosting efeds, to everything else Ive never had a Championship. Yet Im still here doing what I like to do, and not bitching. Some of you guys have that accomplishment and take it for granted. Be happy to have a place like this to let your creative freedom go.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
As a well renowned former bomber, I've dropped larger ones for a one-on-one match. Anybody who was around in UCW in 2009 when I was sim sn00ka will know that for a fact. In hindsight, they were fucking ridiculous, and shit that length is no longer accepted unless it's like a 6+ man match and even then most don't do it.

In CC's case, was it overboard? Idk, maybe a little, but he obviously wants the win. Whether the TT is any good or not is for the writer's to judge, but if you're in that match I suggest you reply. Since May, I've had one World Championship match and only one #1 Contenders match on top of that... and this is with second character privs. So what I'm trying to say is I'd KILL to be in that match, so don't just drop out when some of us would appreciate to be in your position.

You always have to make it about you don't you :p

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
[MENTION=53]Slim[/MENTION] you are fucking insane! 8D

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
heh dang I'm glad I didn't come in the OOC til just now. Seeing this whining and complaining? Shoot... You know what my thought about it is? GAME ON!

And my TT is posted. See... just all part of the game. Its fun to play the game on a more difficult setting sometimes :)

Now it's MY turn. Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeahhhhh!!!!!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
CC did one mistake and one mistake only. He posted o 12 paragraph TT in a session in which Dresden is included.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh... he better be lucky I didn't keep it goin. I could have easily added prob bout another page of stuff to that TT :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I will say sorry for the extreme lateness in the Smackdown TT. But I also have to say... I had a whole lot of fun writing up that one.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Gentlemen, I have been pushed to a point that I haven't been pushed to in awhile. 3,625 words written on my laptop and, because I'm not done moving yet and don't have internet yet, rewritten on my iPhone and posted. In other words, Dresden is back!

Last edited: