• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Archives Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniking

Re: UWF Power 25 - Weekly Rankings

Heh good to see that even though we lost the tag title match I didn't fall down anywhere. heh... Means I can and will be moving up eventually.

Yeah you got lucky. Jarrett overtook you, but Angle dropped below you, and Jarrett was the only guy within like 5-6 spots below Edge that won a match. Therefore Edge (and John Cena) went nowhere.

I'm not even "Watch Out For" anymore? Fair enough. I did lose my match and no-show my second TT.

That's pretty much why. You submitted a promo, but Brawler lost the match, so he dropped off.

Hooray! After weeks of being on the radar, I have cracked the list as the NXTreme Champion!

Haha that's what happens when you can string two great weeks together. Having a good week then an off week will see you sit below the rankings for what seems like an eternity. Congrats though!

Number one contender can't get a shot in the top 25... damn.

I've said before contenderships mean nothing. I explained in my comment that Bully Ray & Sting were the two who had bigger impacts, so at least you're still in the "Watch Out For" list. Have a good week next week and you may make it depending on how others around you fair.

You can all call me Mr. Top 5 tbh

You're-rey-God among men.

Great work as always Ak. I've always thought that these lists add a lot to feds.

Appreciate it, King Dod. I'm glad to read that just a list is still welcomed by everyone.

I think after I beat the shit out of Aniking this week on NXT, Rhino will probably end up being number 1. 8D

Yeah somehow I doubt that haha. If Rhino wins he'll be on the "Watch Out For" list once again. That's all.

Slim

This week we went nowhere... next week... we moving up.

Lewb

Up 2 down 3. Sadfaic.

I will dominate on here. I will I will I will!

Lewb

Heh good to see that even though we lost the tag title match I didn't fall down anywhere. heh... Means I can and will be moving up eventually. Edge/Victoria... hmmmm we need a good team name. Any ideas?

The Bitch...... And Victoria.

BDC

Up 3 and 4! Wow! What a week! Sign me up for the top 5 club, Rey!

CaptainxBumout

I didn't win my PPV match but I didn't lose either so that's good. Only managed to go down one spot. Lets see if I can get Curtis/Bateman be on the lookout next week.

EffectsofRaven

UWF to Grow once again - Introducing UWF Vixens!

Gentlemen & Potiental crossdressers...

I am please to announce, us in UWF Staff have decided upon giving the UWF Vixen's a chance after the dicussion about it was brought up last month, us on Smackdown & Sam on NXT are willing to give this division a shot at working.

But we need to know who is officially interested in this and who they would want to pick up... At this very moment we have. (Note we will discuss each tters application on an individual basis - We have to be convinced you can handle possibly a third/second character and it will not effect your male TTing)

Grimlock - Velvet Sky
BDC - Karen Jarrett
Slim - Victoria
The Hoov - AJ Lee

That is all we have at the moment confirm, please tell us if you are interested.

Sam

Re: UWF to Grow once again - Introducing UWF Vixens!

Well I think this is a great idea and a good addition to the already staggering strength of the UWF roster. I'm hoping both the Smackdown and NXT team can work together and get this working like no other women's division that's ever been in an e-fed.

I'll be taking part as everyone's favourite Vixen and Anti-Diva, Paige.

Dod Draper

How does this effect managers? I've got Kelly Kelly & Nattie Neidhart with Morrison right now. I don't really care if anybody wants them, just want to know whether it'll be checked if divas are taken before people are granted characters etc.

Chriss

I was interested in this but it looks like I will not have enough time so Daffney will stay as a manager.

BDC

BOOYAH! Make way for the QUEEN OF THE MOUNTAINS!!!!:Ricardo:

NOTE: Once again, if RRS thinks it's a bad idea....

Last edited:

Ozymandias

I'm going to have to pass on this. If I get 2nd character privileges at some point down the line I've already got a few ideas and they would have to take priority over a vixen.

Best of luck with it though, looking forward to reading the TTs!

Status
Not open for further replies.