UWF - Archives Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
UWF Anarchy The Rock vs The Bate Man

[video=youtube;8FcYfuVW3t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FcYfuVW3t8[/video]

Derrick Bateman emerges with a full head of steam and rushes out to the ring followed by Maxine. The crowd is cheering the always charismatic Bateman but Fandango is nowhere to be seen. Never one for a flashy entrance, Derrick is already in the ring with a microphone as Maxine is making her way into the ring.

Derrick Bateman
Well look who they decided to put me up against. My old nemesis who stole the attention of my bro Curtis. But Curtis isn’t here anymore which means you have no power over the Modern Day Double Dragons anymore. No the only one with power is the masked man who fights for justice, me!

The crowd cheers Bateman on with a “Bate Man!†chant and Derrick happily obliges them in a superhero pose.

That’s right after my Tony Stark in Iron Man revelation that I am The Bate Man a couple of weeks ago, I’ve been cleaning up the streets even more. I think people are actually more afraid of Derrick Bateman than The Bate Man. I mean I almost single handedly took out the former champ with a Van Terminator last week. They should rename that move now. Let's call it, the Sonic Batarang because I stun fools with it! I’d be afraid of me if I was you. But no this is The Rock we’re talking about. He can’t hurt his Hollywood image by saying he’s afraid of little old me. No he’s just going to try and cheat his way out of this one but I don’t take too kindly to cheating around here mister. It's a serious crime and one that you will pay for.

Derrick points his finger towards the titantron where he expects The Rock will be. Maxine takes the mic away from Derrick and speaks on his behalf.

Maxine
And of course he's not going to learn his lesson. Or I guess I should say his tramp of a manager won't learn her lesson. Her big mouth just keeps getting her boys in trouble. I guess that's why Edge really doesn't pay her any attention anymore. She's overstayed her usefulness. She's okay for Umaga at least since he can't say anything longer than a sentence.

Yeah what's with that? Hey Rock aren't you Samoan? Do you speak the same language Umaga does? What's up with him? He doesn't look like he likes you a lot. Did you have some sort of surgery early on in your career? It's like you took the worst features and implanted them into that guy? That's literally the only explanation I can think of as to why he even exists!

Derrick looks dumbfounded. He snaps his fingers as if remembering something.

Oh yeah I almost forgot again, I saw you're crappy movie G.I Joe Retaliation. You're no American hero. That's why you couldn't finish the job against Cobra Commander. Now if he were to walk into my neighborhood, I'd easily dispose of him and be recognized as a hero. I'd be a bigger star than you! But first I got business to attend to here. Most namely, you. You've been stacking up wins but it all ends here. You only won last week because one member of our team was too star struck by Fandango to even do anything that whole match. But I've been on a roll. Despite Fandango being the International Champion, I'm proving just how awesome I too can be. So you'd better watch out Rocky because after I beat the number one contender, I'll be the new challenger fighting Fandango. Aw yeah everything's coming up Millhouse!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
UWF Anarchy 8/21/13: Sting vs. Dolph Ziggler

The lights go out as the fans explode in excitement and cheering.

When a man's heart is full of deceit
it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow
falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse,
a wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator,
someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes the dark warrior,
the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence,
and a mission of justice.

This. Is. Sting.

After a brief moment of silence and darkness, the entrance theme of the "Icon" begins to play.

[video=youtube;6vwNBWTmx0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNBWTmx0s[/video]

The theme is "Willing" by Times of Grace as Sting walks out and proudly gestures to the adoring crowd.

1sjsk8.gif

Sting makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, microphone in hand as he looks at Homicide, ready to address him as "Willing" fades out to silence.

946480_10151496361506026_1359049584_n.jpg

Sting: I'm not sure why the promotion of this match is worded as though any of you are supposed to be surprised that Vince Russo booked me in a match one week after I was in a brutal eight-man tag team match and four days before I'm scheduled to be in a Last Man Standing match that promises to be the most devastating and grueling match of my UWF career, perhaps my entire career. Russo is going to continue to do what he always does, take every liberty he possibly can with me, and put me up against challenge after challenge because he's hoping I'll either get so frustrated that I take my ball and go home, I get so exhausted that I collapse, or the wear and tear of competing so frequently and at such high intensity causes me to suffer a sidelining injury, a career ending one if he had his way.

But he's never going to get his wish. I may get frustrated, but I'll never get to frustrated that I just up and quit. The closest I've ever come to leaving the company because of how I felt regarding my treatment was after I lost at Wrestlemania and failed to capture the International Championship, but that's not a point I'm going to allow myself to arrive at ever again. I'll never get so exhausted that I collapse, as long as evil never sleeps, neither will I because the moment I do, that evil will be able to gain a foothold on this place stronger than the one it already has, a foothold that I'll be able to do nothing about because of the leverage it gained during my slumber.

And competing so frequently will never injure me to the point that I can no longer continue doing what I do, because my desire to see good preserved is so strong, that it makes me practically impervious to that level of harm. I've taken sabbaticals in the past due to beatings I've suffered, this is true, but that is also something you're not going to see me do again, and it's for the same reason, folks, because yours truly is the lifeblood of this heroic movement and without my finger on the pulse of everything the dark forces of this brand are up to so that I can formulate how to combat them, without me around to fight back those forces, Anarchy would be entirely consumed by the darkness and evil diseasing it.

This Wednesday night, I take on you, Dolph Ziggler, four days before you, Perry Saturn, and Homicide fight it out in the first ever sixty minute triple threat Ironman match for the Ironman Championship, a match that promises to be as mentally, physically, and emotionally taxing on you as the Last Man Standing match will be on me. I've never been in the ring with you before, Dolph, but I've been watching you since you came to this brand, and I watched you during your time on Smackdown. You were the last person standing at Survivor Series, and here on Anarchy you've bested opponent after opponent. I know what you're about, I know who you are, you're the "Show Off" and you're confident in your abilities and figure that not only will you be the new Ironman Champion, but the task immediately ahead of you will be easy to accomplish.

Incorrect, sir. You might be the "Show Off", but what does that really mean in the face of someone known as the "Icon"? The "Icon" is not a moniker I chose for myself, Dolph, it's something that was bestowed upon me by my fans and peers after years of hard work and dedication in this business, it's something I earned. The "Show Off" is something you invented because you didn't want to be a cheerleader anymore and you needed something to get people to pay attention to you and not write you off because of your ridiculous name.

You're going to need more than a strong ability to sell and a powerful ego to beat me, Dolph, and I don't think you can dig down and bring out enough of that "more" to beat me. "Show Off"? That doesn't matter, because it's "Showtime".

Sting lowers his microphone as the arena is electric with the fans cheering for him as loudly and passionately as they can. Suddenly he's interrupted by the theme music of his opponent.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
UWF Anarchy 8/21/2013: Rhino vs Christian

[video=youtube;iGz1l7a31Pg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGz1l7a31Pg[/video]

GO!

ChristianEntrance3_display_image.jpg

Here comes Captain Charisma as Just Close Your Eyes plays through the PA System. Christian stops at the entrance and he looks for his peeps. We see a "We The Peeple" sign. Christian walks towards the ring and he steps up to steel steps. He is on apron and he enters the ring. He goes up to turnbuckle and looks for his peeps for one more time. Christian takes a mic from the staff. Crowd cheers for him before he is able to speak.

Wow... What can I say? I am completely delighted by the crowd here on Anarchy. Because they cheer for a man who has just lost this week, but they now that one loss to his records doesn't really mean anything because they all know how good Captain Charisma is and they know what he had done in the past. I thank all of you for your appreciation and I want to thank one more person... This person is the guy who beat me this past week on Anarchy, Seth Rollins. I want to thank him for two reasons; first one is that Seth and myself delivered one hell of a match which he won, I congratulate for that. Wish he was here so I could shake his hand just like I said to him last week. He won that match cleanly, he did everything he could and he won. Seth Rollins, you are a tough man. Also I want to thank you for an another reason. Actually I thank you for myself and behalf all of these people. Seth, thank you for being your own man. Thank you for being the right guy, for being the man that you should. You did the right choice. You did the right thing as you stood at the "good side" of the people. So thank you man. I appreciate it.

Crowd cheers for Christian as they are amazed by his attitude.

Well actually this is the thing that everybody should do. Because we are professionals and we all are colleagues. We all perform in this ring for you each and every single night. We all train so hard, work so hard to accomplish our goals and that is being a champion... And you all know actually this is the reason that we do what we do. Of course we all want to entertain you but I am a truth teller. We, the professional wrestlers are selfish. We want the fame, we want the money, we want the spotlight on us. We want to be at the center of this business. We want every fan to talk about us and we want them to look up to ourselves. Why? Because we all dreamed it. I dreamed it when Hulk Hogan was still wrestling. I wanted to be like him. I desperately wanted to rip my shirt off and telling kids good things, like "take your proteins"! And I wanted something that Hulk Hogan had. I wanted something that Ultimate Warrior had, Ric Flair had... That is having a gold around my waist! Well I know that nobody is going to serve that to me in a golden plate so I have to work my way to it, I have to scratch to my way. I know that it is hard. I know that sometimes I can't be able to walk. I know that I will be on my knees sometimes. I will have scars all around my body because after I fell down I have to crawl. I know all of these things and I will do all of these if this is what it takes to be a champion. I am here to get that ONE MORE MATCH! I am here to earn it in my way. And when I earn it, I will make sure that the belt will change hands!

Crowd chants Christian.

But I have to work a lot more and believe me I will because I do not want to let myself down, I don't want to let my family and my friends down, and I don't want to let my PEEPULATION down! Because they are the best damn fans in the world right now and they want that ONE MORE MATCH as much as me! So I will also earn that right for them, MY PEEPS! But let's end the talking and let's get to the action. This week again I will be in action. An action that I really look forward to. Why? Let me tell you. Because this week I am going to face a man that is close to me like a brother. A man that I consider as a part of my family. A man that I grew up with. That is Rhino. Myself, Edge and Rhino started this business together. Fate may have seperate our ways but me and Rhino had some chance to reunite, eh brother? (Christian smiles) Rhino, once again our paths has crossed and this is great. We both know each other inside and outside the ring. We both know that this much is going to be great, way more better than the past ones. I ask you people to turn on Anarchy this week because these two guys will take the house down! Rhino, this week it is not about title, not about vengeance, not about anything. In the past we had some issues, I know. But this time it is a match for both of us and for them to enjoy. I am saying this my friend, this week when we enter that ring we all should do what it takes to win, we both should perform more than we can. Because they deserve it, Anarchy deserves it and we both deserve it, 'cause you now Rhino, this business is not always about winning, sometimes it's about enjoying it. So let all the tragedies, all the troubles behind you when you get in this ring. Get in this ring with a clear, open mind having one thing on your mind, enjoying it. Because when you do, they will enjoy as well, everyone will enjoy, probably not Vince Russo because we all know that he is nothing more than an a**hole who wants Anarchy to fail just like WCW, but that will not happen. Rhino, this week I believe that we will have nothing less than a great match. Because we both are great performers. Rhino, let's show everybody HOW WE ROLL!

Christian waits for Rhino.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Anarchy The Rock vs The Bate Man

The tron turns on to reveal The Rock.

The Rock:
So what we have here is someone that thinks they are The Bate Man. Really? You think you are a superhero that is going to save the day? Rid the world of all injustices? Stop all the cheating? And pretty much free the world of anything and everything bad and wrong? Is that who you think you are? Because if so… Bate Man… you batman reject… The Rock has someone that you should meet. Someone that can really lay the smackdown on your roody poo candy ass. Somoene that can really smack some sense into you and show you as well as your confused gender partner… well both that dog down there and your boyfriend in back are both confused so… either of them… but The Rock fought hard and The Rock always delivers the goods… so ladies and gentlemen… And the batman reject down there… all The Rock to introduce you to … a real hero. A true hero.

SAVE ME NOW!

[video=youtube;-LG3WZVeJkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LG3WZVeJkY[/video]

â€Hero†by Skillet starts to play as the fans in attendance are still rather confused as to what is about to happen until… The Rock comes out.

The Rock makes his way down the ramp looking over the fans as they are still cheering for him and he enters the ring with mic in hand.

The Rock:
Now over there we have some WB DC Universe reject named The Bate Man… and over here… right here.. before you stands a real hero. Even the music says it… a true hero. Your one and only real hero here to right the wrongs of having to endure listening to drivel coming out of that guy’s mouth and the mouth of his little bitch there… you have the one true future champion… The Rock. Because what you fail to understand Batey is that The Rock fears nobody and least of all fears you. You are nothing compared to The Rock. You are… more worthless than the gum that The Rock stepped on in the parking lot. You are pretty much a warm up match for your boyfriend. You are just a second rate mouth piece that doesn’t even deserve to be in the same ring as The Rock.

The one and only true Great One of this industry. A true legend. A one of a kind hall of famer that you will never ever… ever be able to match up to. You are just in over your head and you are blinded by this wannabe hero thing… perhaps you have been smoking the same stuff that Rod Mysterio was when he thought he was a superhero. So are we to assume that you will be future endeavored like he was for smoking? Kids… this is why you do not do crack. You do crack and you wind up thinking you are some superhero… even in the face of a real hero.

But as far as G.I. Joe Retaliation… The Rock will agree to something about it… the movie could have been better but it needed more Rock in it. But you know Bruce is camera hungry and always wants a way to boost his ego so the movie suffered quite a bit because of it. And how would it look for the good guy to beat up the other good guy? Just wouldn’t work. But in this instance… you have the good… The Rock. And you have the imposter that wants to be good but knows full well he can’t compare… and that is you… Bate Man. So keep dreaming about going one on one with your boyfriend inside the ring and The Rock will do the same thing to you that he did to him… knock you back into reality. Probably with a broken nose.

Rock messes with his nose a little bit and smiles looking over at The Bate Man and Maxine.

albo2

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
team3d
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Re: UWF Anarchy 8/21/13: Hernandez vs Al Snow

Fans boo as Hernandez stands there and he awaits for a response, he doesn't have to wait long as Al Snow's theme rings out through the arena.

WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, HEAD
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY NEED, MOPPY
WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT, MOPHEAD

[video=youtube;87N5gJ-PaFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87N5gJ-PaFc[/video]

The crowd ain't waiting a fairly long time as Al Snow runs out onto the middle of the stage. He stops in the middle of the ramp, Head in his hands as he lifts Head up high, and shakes him all around. He stops shaking for a minute, putting Head to his ear and shaking his head before he wildly runs down the ramp. He walks around the ring, fans reaching over to touch him as he pulls Head away from the fans.

06.jpg

Al slowly places Head inside the ring before he quickly climbs up into himself. Al grabs a mic that was placed at the side of the ring for him, paying no attention to his opponent but just shaking his head at, well Head before picking him up, placing him to his ear again, seemingly listening to Head speak. He nods and nods until he puts underneath his arm, quickly turning his own head towards his opponent.

16.jpg

Al Snow: Do you hear that? Do you all hear those voices, speaking, whispering before getting louder and louder and louder and louder and LOUDER? It sounds like I'm at a concert standing right next to the speakers when the drums kick in. I hear those voices, I am going to guess and say that they don't come in subtitles for you Hernandez so let me relay the message. It's a strong message so listen up, Head you sit still and don't move, I need you right by my side to correct me and help me get through this okay?

Al looks towards Head with a weird smile on his face. He nods his head as if to say Head has agreeded with him. He looks at Hernandez and begins to talk.

The voices are all saying one thing, they are a single unit, they are an army agreeing on one thing, it's that I have to prove myself. Head was disappointed in me for my first match, I was beaten by Tyson Kidd, imagine that being beaten by a little kid, imagine the looks on all the faces out there? How am I going to get my candy now? I wonder if I can still beat a baby. The voices don't care about the food I eat, they care about the performance I put in and they were not impressed with me, they have been impressed with my good friend Perry, do you know who he is? His the bald guy, the one with an earring, you know don't you? Always see him walking around with his girlfriend? Personally I don't see what Moppy sees in him, I think he is defiantly punching well above his weight. Yer that's right him, the voices like him, he has brought them success, he gets to go to Summerslam, wrestle 2 other people and try and bring us back some gold, I never really liked Gold, i'd prefer Silver, it shines so much brighter but Perry can win gold none the less but I have to defeat Hernandez on Anarchy. I won't have my 2nd trusty sidekick, Terri with me, she has to go back down to hell and get looked after by the devil himself after she got a boo boo from Dolph Ziggler last week but I will have my number 1, Head with me to help me out.

Al looks at Head once again, nodding his own actually head at Head, smiling. The crowd are getting behind Al but Hernandez can't quite seem to grip what is happening. Al turns to Hernandez once again now as he begins to speak again.

I have to beat you, you speak in a language the voices can't understand, you speak out of place and time and the voices don't like that, they give you a place to speak and you have broken it, you have spoken out of place and they want me to punish you. They want me to prove myself and prove I deserve to be in MopHead, they have told me I am not irreplaceable so I am here to prove a point, I will prove myself to the voices and I will defeat you as long as my name is Albert Heavy Snow, I will give you shame to take back to your champion and show your little group a sign of things to come. You better get ready Hernandez because with Head in my corner and the voices watching over me, the only thing that will happen on Anarchy is you getting Snowplowed.

AL lowers the mic, looking pretty happy with himself as he walks back to the corner, kneeling down so his head is next to Head as he looks towards Hernandez, seemingly waiting a reply.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Derrick Bateman
You think you can hurt me Rocky? I'm mantastic. You're Hollywood, you're fake. This is one hundred percent all man. And what's with the music? Is this your new gimmick? Coming out to the ring in different songs that fit the mood. You must have been planning this for a long time. I'm actually honored to know you've taken a long time to prepare for facing me. I mean it was inevitable. You're fighting Fandango at Summerslam. It only makes sense that you'd have to fight me to get ready for him but that's where management messed up and now, I'm going to mess you up. I'm going to make you look weaker heading into Summerslam. I may not lay the Smackdown on your ass, but I'm going to cause some serious Anarchy to your face!

The audience explodes in cheers as Bateman is excited and box's the air.

And Jesus Rocky, I know you have other people write your promos for you because you're so unoriginal but how many times are you going to use the Batman reject line? I am not Batman, I am the Bate Man! My parents were not killed after the opera and I do not like bats. They are creepy with their tiny teeth and scary faces. No The Bate Man is much more than a rich guy. When Rey Mysterio left, UWF needed someone new to step up and take the mantle. I am now that hero. UWF doesn't need a hero. They already have one more than capable of disposing of you. You're worse than an abusive significant other. You come here and make everyone happy and then out of nowhere you just up and leave. Just when people are getting used to you being gone, you show up and get them excited just to get their hopes up once again. But no need to worry anymore citizens, your true hero is here.

Bateman puts his hands on his hips and does a superman pose as the crowd cheers him on.

And Fandango is not my boyfriend Rock! It's called a friendship! Something you obviously know nothing about! Do you even have a single friend? And I don't mean Hollywood types you party with. I on the other hand have tons of friends. There's a reason why you always hide away in your special locker room and your private bus. It's not because you're better than everyone else, it's because no one in the locker room can stand you. You're arrogant, you're loud, you're conceited. Even Umaga hates you. I'm doing everyone a favor. It's not just me versus you this Wednesday, it's you versus everyone.

Derrick Bateman raises his arms up and in perfect harmony, the crowd's cheers grow louder with him.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy 8/21/13: Sting vs. Dolph Ziggler

[video=youtube;iZvkG5a1M18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZvkG5a1M18[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boo’s. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, continuing his entrance down the ramp, soaking in the boos from the fans. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_vlcsnap-00047.png

Dolph Ziggler: Hi, I’m Dolph Ziggler. Dolph stretches out his arm toward Sting, motioning for a handshake, but Sting ignores the motion, as he shrugs it off, continuing. Look, everybody knows that there isn’t a bigger wrestling fan on the roster than me. I’ve grown up watching as much as I could, so when there’s a chance to compete against someone that I admired as a kid that’s still going strong today? Then, yes, I’ll admit, that’s pretty cool. Dolph shrugs nonchalantly. But to be honest, when it comes to most of those guys of the past that I looked up to as a kid? It’s reached the point where I’m better than they ever were. And ol’ Sting right here, as good as he might still be today, is no exception. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still a big fan of what he can do. When I found out I was having this match with you? That was a tremendous honor… Dolph pauses, as he smirks. for Sting. What an honor it must have been to have found himself in a match with the hottest young star, right out of the starting gates! Now, I won’t say I was disappointed when I found out I was having this match against an legend. But there’s a time for being a fan, a time for enjoying these moments when they come along that make you feel ten years old again. Dolph chuckles, as he shakes his head, getting more serious. And then there’s the time for forgetting that, and concentrating on the only thing that matters. Which is winning matches! And when it comes to that, nobody does it better than Dolph Ziggler, not even Sting. Because he might be an icon, no doubt about that. But I am the BEST IN THE WORLD TODAY, in my prime, at the peak of my career, and stealing the show every night to prove it! Even you Sting need to respect that.

Dolph grins, as he slightly tilts his head, staring a hole into the Stinger.

Dolph Ziggler: I’m not scared of you, Sting. Because that’s the usual reaction, right? When the lights go out, and the creepy voice over starts playing, most people are quaking in their crocs before you have even finished walking to the ring. It works, for some people. Even after decades of doing the same tireless shtick, you still have some of the boys in the back complaining about ol’ Stinger made them crap their pants, and that’s cool, do your thing. Scare THOSE guys to death, and use it to your advantage but please, don’t even try it with me. Don’t shut off the lights; don’t bring out your only friend when you were a kid – that baseball bat. Don’t put on the trench coat; don’t start playing the screamo music because it… will… NOT… work! Dolph grins, as the fans explode in boos, before waving his hand, shutting down the noise. Now before anyone starts bombarding me with angry tweets saying I’m disrespecting an icon of the business, I want to defend myself. I’m not saying that I don’t respect your abilities. Far from it. Like you said, you ARE the Icon, but time is long gone, pal. You’re looking at the NEW Icon of this business!

Dolph points to himself, as his intensity is rising to a high, before continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: So this difference in the way I look at my situation and yours, it actually ties into the question that I answered earlier. Not whether I’m scared of you, but what are you scared of? Oh sure, I know you present the image of invincibility, that he’s the ‘Icon’, where nothing could possibly phase him. But behind all of that, I have to ask; are you scared yet Sting? Are you scared that your best days are over? As much as I don’t like him, Russo is doing you a favor. He’s putting all the pressure on you so you crack, and leave! Anarchy is for the new school, and Sting? Your days ended when you hit fifty, and boy, did aging hit you HARD. Dolph grins, as Sting is easily not impressed, before continuing. I guess the most important thing out of this all, is ask yourself one question. Am I scared of something? You may so no, but I say yes, and the answer is ME. You’re scared of what’s going to happen come Anarchy. You KNOW I’ll stop at nothing to get what I want, and for a man like you Sting, it might just be too much for you to handle.

Dolph nods his head, as the seriousness goes away for a bit, before becoming more calm and relaxed, ending his speech.

Dolph Ziggler: You say it’s Showtime, Sting, well how ironic, because for you? It’s SHOW… OVER!

Dolph has the biggest grin on his face, as he soaks in the negative reception, before lowering the microphone.​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Before The Rock can respond a familiar voice is heard.

Everyone? No friends? You’re kidding right? Oh yeah… you think you know me? YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out and the boos from the crowd almost drown out the music

The crowd is very taken back as Raw Superstar, Mr. Money in the Bank, and half of the tag team champions Edge is here live on Anarchy. He makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring with mic in hand.

Mr. Money in the Rated R Bank Edge:

Who are you? Who are you to think you can say anything against someone like The Rock? You do realize that he is more man that you can ever believe to be. You are just… some second hand reject. Some lost cause that doesn’t even deserve to breathe the same air as someone like us. You see me and Rock… we’re superstars. We are the ones that run this business. We are the ones that bring the ratings so people have an idea as to who you might be and even then… they’ll get your name wrong… Brokeman… what?

Rock tells him its not Brokeman but The Bate Man.

Mr. Money in the Rated R Bank Edge:

The Bate Man? Heh… hamburglar is more like it. Haha. Seriously this is your competition? Shoot I’m almost glad I’m not here weekly… I’d get bored.

Then another voice is heard.

I know you wouldn’t get bored of me. Right?

[video=youtube;yKJ2GIiBNuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKJ2GIiBNuI[/video]

”Throw it Up” starts to play as Trish makes her appearance on the stage much to the dislike of the crowd as she proudly shows off her title belt.

Rock has a huge smile on his face looking over at Trish. She makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring with her belt held high. She then pulls out her mic to address the crowd.

Always will be better than you Trish:

Well well well if it isn’t the lackey and their bitch. Long time no see. Now how dare you of all people talk about Rock having no friends. Thinking he has no back up. He knows that we are always here. We… us… all of us are in this together. I think this is the first time that we’ve all been here. Well we’re still missing one other but… we’re all here and well… unfortunately for you little man… that spells nothing but destruction for you. You are so far deep in shit that you can’t even smell it because you are now accustomed to it. You don’t even know what to do now. I mean now you have Rock, Edge, me to deal with. I think you’d piss your pants if the Extreme Champion came out. Probably go running to your boyfriend… I mean your bromance partner Fandingo.

[video=youtube;A1G4Wj0h8QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1G4Wj0h8QA[/video]

Without warning Umaga’s music is cued and out he comes on the stage. He marches down the ramp and enters the ring alongside Rock, Edge, and Trish.

UWF Extreme Champion Umaga

Rock friend. You not. We… will hurt you!

With all of this support The Rock can’t help but to smile looking over at The Bate Man and Maxine.

The Rock:

You will not believe how many strings The Rock had to pull to get Edge here. But you see… you assume one thing and The Rock doesn’t just simply prove you wrong. He makes you look foolish. Now as far as the Batman reject goes… The Rock will agree you are right. It is obvious that Fondongo is the leader… therefore Batman. You are more like Robin… but you aren’t good enough to be Robin therefore… you have been demoted to the title of Pigeon. So listen up Pigeon… The Rock is pissed because you and your little pigeon buddies were flying around after The Rock cleaned and waxed his nice looking car. And what did one of your little pigeon buddies do? They took a crap… ON THE ROCK’S CAR! So you are going to pay for what they did. You saw what The Rock did to your homie’s nose… It is going to be worse for you. The Rock and everyone here… are going to utterly kick all of the mangasms… mantasticness… something out of you. Because now Pigeon… it is you vs. Everyone. The Rock doesn’t like your odds very much but… its okay. Nobody likes pigeons anyways.

The crowd is still beside themselves seeing the entire army inside of the ring together for the first time ever as they look over at The Bate Man and Maxine.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.