UWF - Archives Trash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: UWF Presents: WrestleMania II Official Card!

Wrestlemania will be done within the next twenty minutes!

Literally just waiting on a single piece and it'll be up, I got the show fully coded and ready to post. You won't be believe what happens, it's fricking huge as well :).... AND IT'S ON TIME!!!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Money in The Bank: SmackDown Money in The Bank Ladder Match

Considering there is seven of us in the match, a word limit won't work here.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Quality over quantity dammit! Also I'll have something posted tonight. My own personal word limit will be around the 1k mark might go higher depending.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

Fuck quality over quantity. You can say that in a one-on-one sesh but go to hell with that here. You need to talk about six other guys for christs sake.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Yeah, but it can get a little repetitive. Anyway we shouldn't clutter up this thread.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Remember, when this used to be TT thread and not a discussion? Lub remembers

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

If Lub would, he would not post that shitty meme-take-out post. End of discussion. Somebody erase our comments and on to TTing!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
8/21 Anarchy CM Punk vs. Goldberg

The scene fades in as Goldberg is knelt down by one of his many vehicles outside of his Oceanside California home. At first he simply just ignores the camera crew; hoping they would go away. No luck as the crew moves closer in; Goldberg finally acknowledges them & sighs before he speaks.

billgoldberg1.jpg

"How did you guys even manage to get in? I mean it's a gated community for a reason."​

The producer kind of stutters. Before he can regain his composure Goldberg cuts him off again.

I guess you're here perhaps to get the inside scoop. A extended reason as to why I made my shocking debut last week on Anarchy.​
The producer silently nods his head..​

It's quite simple really. I'm back to do what guys like Vince Russo are never able to do. To clean their own mess up. There's a reason why Anarchy is viewed as the ugly stepchild brand of the Ultimate Wrestling Federation; because guys like Vince Russo & CM Punk have run this product into the ground since the day he was handed control. It's the same thing he did over at World Championship Wrestling & what he attempted to do at Total Nonstop Action. Vince Russo is like a cancer. It's something that no one wants to be around, and it's even harder to get rid of. You see I didn't just accept Vince Russo's invitation to return for that reason & that reason alone. I returned to bring stability & credibility back to a locker room that is otherwise a joke. You have guys like Umaga, Johnny Curtis & a bunch of guys in that locker room who have no talent or some who don't even show up for work. They have NO respect for this business.

Goldberg strokes his beard as he continues

This week Vince Russo is putting me in the ring with the "Best in the World" CM Punk. Now before I begin, I know we'll probably be hearing from CM Punk shortly as he attempts to remain relevant by dropping what he likes to call "pipebombs". Information that is already free flowing over the internet on these dirt sheet sites, that he passes off as being first from his mouth in a otherwise bland attempt to cut a "shoot" promo. I'm sure Punk will attempt to call me by my real name to make his promo seem personal. He'll try to get in front of a camera & claim i'm too old, I'm washed up, or I'm stealing a younger guy's thunder because I made my return just like he tried to do with The Rock. None of these statements would be accurate by a Mr. CM Punk. It's all simply just a smoke screen for what CM Punk truly is; and that my loyal fans is a COWARD. CM Punk is exactly what his name says he is, a PUNK.

You see CM Punk when you was still in high school dreaming about living the dream of being a professional wrestler, I was already doing it. I was over working for Billionaire Ted Turner at World Championship Wrestling where I hold the record for most consecutive victories at 173. Now Punk I respect your wrestling ability son, & your straight edge lifestyle. I watched a few of your tapes from ROH, and you got the talent to be great in our profession. You lack the motivation & the drive to succeed though. You lack the motivation & drive that led me to win the World Heavyweight Championship as well as other numerous championships before you hit your adolescent years. A lesson that this week I'll personally beat into you.

He smirks as he continues

You know Punk, I saw your little "victory" if that's what you want to call it last week. I saw how you waited to all the pieces fell in front of you, how you picked through broken carnage like a vulture desperate for a meal, a morsel that you could cling on to to claim that somehow you were responsible for a team win. You weren't though Punk, you weren't. You are just a slot filler, a stand back & let someone else do the work kind of guy. This week though...you won't have that opportunity. You & me step into a ring together. One on One. Man on Man. There's no one you can hide behind till you wait for opportunity to present itself. It's just you & me. G2S versus The Jackhammer.
\

He chuckles​

Ill be seeing you around Punk...Just remember. YOU'RE NEXT!

Goldberg turns towards the rest of the camera crew.

Now get the HELL out of my driveway. Don't step on my damn grass either.

The last we see of the scene is a camera being carried down the driveway as the scene fades out.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
UWF Anarchy 8/21: Rollins/Jeff vs. Kidd/Hurricane

The scene opens on a black and white shot of a bonfire in the middle of the woods. After a few moments, Matt Hardy Version 1 steps into view. He lifts up his hand and glares at the camera.

f192.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Jeffery Nero Hardy. Known to millions the world over as the "Charismatic Enigma". Known to me as my little baby brother. I might imagine you have a lot of questions on your mind but, baby brother, they aren't the questions you need to answers to. You see, in time, you'll know all that you need to know. Now is not the time for Q&A, now is the time to fight and, on Anarchy this week, you certainly will have to. Last week, you didn't face a true Follower in the ways of Mattitude. Shannon Moore is, was and will always be a major disappointment. Your "best friend" is weak. Jeff, I realized that I didn't need a lackey. I realized that I didn't need to be anyone's mentor. I'm meant for much bigger things. I needed to align myself with a force of nature. Enter The Hurricane. You see, Jeff, Mattitude is not just about wrestling. Mattitude is a way of life. It's a lifestyle choice. The Hurricane is a force of nature who personifies everything that Mattitude represents. Power. The Hurricane makes his UWF debut this week and it's going to be by finishing what he started last week.

Matt then gets closer to the camera and continues talking.

hqdefault.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Jeff is one thing but Seth Rollins? You're the "Anti-Hero" of the UWF? That's all fine and good but I hope you know that, deep down, those don't exist. There is no right. There is no wrong. There is no black or white. All that exists do so in shades of grey. Seth Rollins, maybe that briefcase you carry around has gotten to your head but you are nothing special. All you are is a man and, in case you haven't realized, I'm more than man. I am a prophet, I am a messiah, I am the Lord!

Matt walks away and walks right back to the camera. He continues addressing Rollins.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Seth Rollins, it's time for you and Jeff to stop living in your minds and wake up to the sobering truth that Anarchy, regardless of Vince Russo, Sting or anyone else, it belongs to me. This week, when The Hurricane comes, you'll know that "The Black Cloud" has arrived.

Matt then walks out of frame and we fade on one last image of the bonfire.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy 8/21: Rollins/Jeff vs. Kidd/Hurricane

"So you see the writing on the waaaalllll..."
[video=youtube;VlmGozaoTXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmGozaoTXU[/video]

The music of an Anarchy crowd favorite hits the PA system and the fans rise to their feet cheering. Jeff Hardys theme continues to blare but theres no sign of Jeff currently. After about forty five seconds to a minute, out from behind the curtain emerges a somber looking Jeff Hardy. He stands out on the stage wearing his street clothes, and instead of doing his usual dance, he just makes his way down the Anarchy ramp towards the ring.

normal_297998_10150296860781026_31695961025_8061697_1987048730_n.jpg

Hardy walks down the rest of the ramp, and turns the corner. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle ropes. Jeff walks slowly around the ring, looking frustrated and hurt. His music fades away and Jeff raises the microphone up to his mouth, speaking to the crowd.

normal_303181_10150296860706026_31695961025_8061695_1984683566_n.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Last week... last week for the second time in my life I've been let down by my own family. Two times, my brother.. my own flesh and blood has decided to hurt me like he did. And you know what they say.. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.. well.. you know. I thought we turned a new leaf man. I thought we put that behind us and said "no more" fighting between us, since we're all we got man. I dont want to fight you again, Matt. You're my brother and last time we did some crazy shit to each other. I dont want to have to go there with you again. It doesnt make sense to me Matt. None of this does. Haven't we fought enough throughout our lives together? What do you have to gain from tearing us apart again? And Shannon? He didnt need to go out the way he did man. That was low, even for you my brother. I feel betrayed, I feel hurt. And the worst part of it all, is that I still don't want to fight you. You can keep your Mattitude, you can claim your ownership to Anarchy bro, thats not what matters to me. I just want my brother back, Matt. You think these are the only questions I have man? No.. no those are just the simple one and you're damn right I want some answers. I wanna know why my older brother is acting like a psychopath and why he'd throw away our family ties just for personal gain. I dont want to wait for answers, you need to cut the crap Matt, you need to come talk to me like a man. You're still my family after all, and I love you.

Jeff lowers the mic, and scratches the top of his head. The fans cheer for Jeff showing such heart, and in a moment, he speaks again.

Jeff Hardy: Though, my older brother, while I wont fight you, you can bet that I'm okay with taking Gregory Helms and whooping his ass for that chokeslam last week!

The fans pop as Jeff shows some more spunk and fire. The weird superstar of Anarchy nods his head along with the fans, and speaks some more.

Jeff Hardy: Greg.. maaaaannnn you and Matt go way back. I know, I knooooow you do. But I'm just letting you know, that you're time with Matt under this new banner he's got going. Well its going to be short lived, because if Matt going to act like he is right now, I know he'll kick you to the curb as well. Theres no question about it, that if I cant stop Matt from doing this stupid little Mattitude crusade of his, once he gets what he wants he'll drop you like a bad habit man. I know all about those trust me, Matt will kick you out quicker than you can think. I dont have a problem with taking my frustration out on you though, Greg. Because I thought we were chill man, I thought we were still friends but I was wrong. And now, this week, I've got you and Tyson Kidd with my partner Seth Rollins-

With the mention of the three names, the noise from the crowd actually is louder than Jeffs voice currently. The fans give a large mixed reaction to the three competitors, but once they quiet down, Jeff starts up again.

Jeff Hardy: Listen man, my partner, is Seth Rollins. Mr. Money in the Bank. That guy, is like a little version of me. He's got the heart, the speed, he's a daredevil and I damn sure know he wont go down without a fight. I feel confident in the fact that two guys like us will show Tyson and Helms what the true meaning of an "Anarchy beatdown" is! But Seth, I know you're trying something new here kid. I know you're trying to find your way and you havent been exactly the kind of guy I'd normally team up with, but if you give me a reason to trust you this week, I think it'll go a long way for you man. And-

Jeff is rudely interrupted by...

CliqueClacks

Reaction score

[video=youtube;kV8YftF96LU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV8YftF96LU[/video]

Natalya's theme blasts through the stereo speakers as she steps out onto the ramp, alone. Without Tyson by her side, she walks down the ramp on her way to the ring.

wJg2ING.png

Natalya climbs onto the apron and enters the ring. She quickly grabs a microphone from the time keeper. She stares at one half of Tysons' competition for this week.

15993070.jpg

Natalya Neidhart
"Now I know you're all wondering where Tyson is? Calm down everyone, he's fine, he's doing more important things at the moment. As far as I know, he's meeting with Vince Russo, I would share more details, but why would I tell any of you? Last week, we shocked the World! Tyson Kidd, laid Seth Rollins out in the middle of this ring, and in that moment, not only did he catapult to a new level, but he now has a match at Summerslam against the Anarchy Money in the Bank holder, Seth Rollins. He's now Vince Russo's right-hand-man. We've told you for weeks, that he was going to do big things, and that's just now coming to forwishen. There isn't a better stage for Tyson to prove himself, Summerslam, the thousands in attendance, and the millions at home will all see Tyson overcome your odds once again. I say your odds again, because every single one of you doubted him and his ability. Each and every week, none of you thinks that he can do it, but guess what? Every single week, Tyson Kidd delivers. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but let's look at the facts, Al Snow, he beat him, Triple H, he's no where to be seen, he no longer dresses in that Anarchy locker room, Rhino, beat him too. Hardy, Rollins, you're going to suffer the same fate as every that came before you."

She looks at the crowd in disgust as they all begin to boo, before she steps up to Jeff Hardy. She's clearly not afraid of anything as she's not budging an inch.

Natalya Neidhart
"Jeff, you make me sick, you're everything this country is. You're a filthy, rotten, drug addicted, dare devil that cares what these fans think. You're disgusting and you should be ashamed. How can you look back and be proud of your career Jeff? How does it feel that the majority of people will only remember you as an addict? You can achieve as many accolades as you want, that won't change my opinion about you, I find it funny, that a man like you, even thinks that he has a chance against a pure athlete, a wrestler, like Tyson Kidd. Your brain must really be screwed up beyond belief if you think you have a chance. After your tag match Jeff, you're going to need all the pain-killers you can get your nasty little hands on, because I can promise that Tyson is going to put you in the most pain you've ever felt in your entire life. Look at a guy like Rhino, a man much bigger than you Jeff, Tyson made him scream in pain in the middle of this ring, until he couldn't bare the pain any more, and had no other choice but to tap. So what the hell makes you think you're going to be any better? You're a pathetic human being, just like every single one of these people."

Natalya Neidhart taunts both Jeff and the crowd as she inserts and invisible needle into her arm. She begins to laugh as the crowd begins to boo.

Natalya Neidhart
"What Jeff? Does that hit too close to home? What is home nowadays Jeff? Still got that trailer in the backwoods on parents property? Actually, I shouldn't say parents...your mothers dead Jeff. Let's all give it up for Jeffs' dead mom!"

The crowd is louder than ever, completely disgusted with Natalyas' comments. Even Tysons' partner for this week and Matt might not like those comments too much.

Natalya Neidhart
"Go ahead, boo me! I don't care about you, I don't care about Jeff, his dead mother, I don't care about Tysons' partner this week, I don't care about Hurricane Helms, and I don't care about Matt. Tyson can do this all by himself. He doesn't need anyone. Frankly, I don't care what any of you do, now I'm going to let you boys argue, I'm going to find Tyson, if he has anything to say to you pathetic wastes of space, he will."

Natalya exits the ring to a shower of boos, she marches back up the entrance ramp, leaving to go find Tyson backstage.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

'A familiar song plays, the crowd is unsure whether to cheer or not as Seth Rollins comes out to the song he first used when he came into UWF, "Flesh It Out" begins playing as Seth Rollins comes out from behind the curtain'.

tumblr_mfe42lxZQm1qc3d3co1_250.gif

OOC: Pretend the belt is the briefcase

Seth Rollins isn't in his wrestling attire, he takes a deep look at the crowd before making his way to the ring, Rollins doesn't look angry at all. He seems confused as he enters the ring as he looks at everyone in the ring.

tumblr_mfe42lxZQm1qc3d3co5_250.gif

Seth Rollins:

Sorry I'm late, but I couldn't help myself overhearing all this nonsense going on. But we've got Matt hiding somewhere in the woods trying to be another 'Twilight' guy; now I had that joke upon me once but when I look at Matt... I see him as the joke. It's pretty darn amazing isn't it Matt? That comes to conclusion already, what have you done since your arrival? You see, I pushed myself to the limit, last week I was able to capture a win. It's been quite a long time but I won. Thing is, I also still have this money in the bank briefcase with me and yet Vince Russo wants to delibrately screw me around but that's for another day! But it's not you we're facing... No, it's your "lackey" Hurricane Helms. Mind you, he hasn't been seen since he was drunk with Chris Jericho at some gas station; the lot of you are irrelevant. Let me clear it up a little, "Mattitude" is just an attitude where there's a bunch of guys who are nothing but lazy, hopeless, reckless guys who think alcohol can cure them. Mind you Jeff was pretty messed up at one stage, but he saw the light... unlike you Matt and Hurricane; both of you are probably secretly doing "OMEGA" in your own damn backyard. Where's the passion and pride for a company like this? Or does Vince get you guys because he realised nobody wants to be on Anarchy under his helm? Yeah, it sucks doesn't it Gregory? It sucks knowing you've got no choice but to "fit in" with Matt. But what the hey, one day you'll realize where you've gone wrong. I'm not here to save you, that isn't my job at all. You're not a prophet nor a lord, because if you were... you wouldn't have needed Gregory, you would have joined D'Von instead. Caught up in your own illusion yet? It's pretty hazy in here if you ask me, but I'm more than just focused to keep my head in the game. This isn't about the fact you want to beat up my partner this week, your brother Jeff Hardy. No, No, No... This is about your brother Jeffrey teaming up with me and putting on a victory, embarrassing the both of you and poor Tyson Kidd over there. Just wait, I'll be speaking to you in a minute. But Gregory isn't here, Matt's hiding in the woods. What is this? You are NOT men! Now this little "Black Cloud" of yours Matt, I don't even know why you're talking because you're not in this match, quite delusional if you ask me. Come back to me when you've found Hurricane Helms, that's if he's not saving citizens!

Now Gregory might not be too happy, but what's up with that?!

Rollins turns to Natalya.

Natalya, Natalya, Natalya... Where's your little boyfriend? The little guy you walk around with a leash on, sure he's no poodle but you could come off as a Rottweiler but you just don't have... you just don't have that anger in you no matter how hard you try. Perhaps an annoying chihuahua might do; but seeing your boyfriend Tyson is too busy in Vince's office... mind you I was in there once and out of there pretty darn quick! It's not a place you'd want to be in. Now Tyson attacked me after my victory over Christian, you thought it was a smart move. Of course now Vince has found a new puppet you believe in him, but you'll only be bound for disappointments, you'll struggle to realise that Tyson will never be as great as Bret Hart. It's sad knowing the truth Tyson, it really is... Now Natalya, I want you to go backstage, drag Tyson out here so I can happily say this to his face. Tyson will never be the best there is, the best there was and the best there'll ever be. Under Vince Russo, he'll be the worst there is, the worst there ever was, the worse there'll ever be! The reason why the others haven't been seen is because Vince Russo doesn't want to use them on Anarchy; unlike me. I'm a completely different person, I'm a person that's going to stand up to the fight and you're not going to like it one bit!

Lastly Rollins turns to Jeff Hardy.

Jeff, I know you don't seem to trust me. But let me tell you one thing, we both hate Vince Russo right? Tyson took me out last week because he hasn't got the balls to come face to face with me; it's why he's hiding behind Vince's trousers backstage. As for Matt, he's your brother who shows you no respect. Mind you, I used to be that guy that didn't have an ounce of respect. But it seems I'm turning a new leaf, you got it right about being a daredevil. This week, we are going to show Vince Russo why he shouldn't mess with us; he can throw every challenge our way and we will overcome them. Just like you overcame your demons from the past. This is our time, this is our moment, we're here to seize the day!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
UWF Anarchy 8/21/13: Hernandez vs Al Snow

[video=youtube;QpEBZRrdD4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpEBZRrdD4Y[/video]

fans begin to boo as the theme of L.A.X hits as Hernandez goes and he jumps in the air as the fans boo. No one is use to the sight of Hernandez walking out on his own, but Hernandez feels confident in himself coming out on his own. Hernandez goes and he jumps on the top of the turnbuckle.

220px-Hernandez_tna!.jpg

Hernandez jumps down as he gets a microphone handed to him

Hernandez: Well this is a sight most you people wouldn't think you get to see. None of you ever thought you would see me Hernandez out here on my own with out my amigos..Now let me tell you people something. You may think that I am just some big muscle guy in the group. That all I am damn good for is just standing here acting damn tough. Well you know what that is apart of the damn gringo perception that is seen here in the UWF, and in Lucha Libre in general. Right now though I can't complain because I guess the saying of Christmas in Summer is true, because the UWF has just given me one of the best presents I have received in a while. They are giving me Alberts amigo Al Snow. Now for reason Homicide dosen't understands Albert'ss obsession with his mop... and for me I don't understand Al Snow's obsession with that fake head. I mean that head won't talk back to you fool. So why do you act like it does? You know fool the word loco dosen't describe you. Just like those Modern Day Double Grinogs you're just delusional, but you're sure one wonderful gift.

fans boo as Hernandez goes and he begins to speak once more

Hernandez: Ya see Homicide, and Konan are not here because they are training getting ready for the triple threat Ironman title match. So it is my job for our message of violence to be heard... it is my job for people to understand what is this message of violence on Anarchy, and right now Al Snow you will be one of our many victims this Wednesday. You see I seem to understand that you will probably be in the corner of Al Snow come Sunday at Summerslam, and you see that just provides a distraction for my amigo Homicide. I mean the dude already is freaked out by the dumb mop, and the beautiful mamacita you will have out there... he dosen't need your freaky head out there to freak him out as well. So that is why Al Snow your a great christmas gift, because I have a chance to help my homie Homicide out at Summerslam by taking you out.

fans boo as Hernandez goes on to speak towards the crowd

Hernandez: Boo all you want, I don't give a damn. This sport of lucha libre has been ruined enough. I know people will disagree with our beliefs no matter what, but as you Gringos like to say.... Actions speak louder then words. Trust me you will be able to see what actions I will pull this Wednesday on Anarchy.

fans boo as Hernandez stands there and he awaits for a response

Status
Not open for further replies.