• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

UWF - Anarchy Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick

Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy: May 1st, 2013 Edition(LATE BUT WORTH IT!)

Dres hates Dres, lol.

This is awesome! More shows like this please <3

The ending is indescribably awesome! The twists, the turns, all of it, just like mother wrestling taught me to love it. Oh how much I love swerves, and SCSA turning heel was a hell of a swerve. Love this.

Awesome job Dres & EoR (sorry, but EoR will never become Grimlock for me. EoR is EoR forever to me)!

I dig Anarchy, because it's so different. Keep it up!

Interesting as others keep mentioning about this mystery attacker. It could be the same one from Raw or maybe the attacker is going for CM Punk next and just got tired of cleaning house since Punk was already down, but I'll take the win. I did enjoy the Umaga turn of events with biting his way into the ring to leaving Punk. Great match. The end segment with all that was going on had me wanting for more. All of the locker room coming out to get involved was cool. Did I read correctly, but did Punk save Austin?

As for everything else, Seth Rollins continues to role here on Anarchy. I thought Chase had that one, but it was a clean back and forth style match. AK picking up a nice win over Taker was solid. The Ziggler promo was short, sweet, and right to the point. Overall solid show once again and was no doubt worth the wait!

EffectsofRaven

So like, I'm not even in the United Kingdom at the moment but damn was that ending absolutely chaotic, so I got a Raven match next week with SCAR, YAY!!!!

Gonna be interesting.

Ozymandias

D'you the one major thing I wanna talk about after reading that?

Fuck Andrew, fuck that Rollins promo is good. It got me really interested in him. Very original, very different. I loved it. You were asked to raise your game after Wrestlemania and you are doing it and proving many people who wrote you off wrong at the same time. Good stuff man.

Talking of promos, LOVED Blizzard's Dolph promo. Great start.

As for the show itself? Great again. NXT/Anarchy continues it's history of probably being the most controversial and exciting brand in UWF. I miss being on it! SCAR is intriguing. And Sting vs Raven at MITB? Love that shit.

Last word goes to Aniking, great show again with Taz. A deserved champion.

Loved the show guys, good work again.

Blizzard

Ziggler vs. Hawkins

[video=youtube;0A4Botm6YGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A4Botm6YGM[/video]

Dolph Ziggler’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous boos. After the drums kicks in, Ziggler makes his way out onto the stage. Ziggler, as cocky as he can be, struts over to the end of the stage as he does his signature spin, with his back now facing the cameras. Ziggler shakes his hips, as he faces the cameras once again, with a smug look on his face. Ziggler continues his entrance down the ramp, as he soaks in the boos and insults from the fans. Ziggler screams out statements, saying how damn good he is, which the fans respond with louder boo’s. Ziggler makes his way past the ramp, as he walks over to the side of the ring. Ziggler slides on the apron, as he goes to enter the ring, before stopping and sitting on the middle rope, staring at the fans - chuckling. Ziggler enters the ring as he jumps on the middle turnbuckle, soaking in the fan’s boos once again, with a smirk across his face. Ziggler hops off the turnbuckle, as he grabs a microphone, before speaking.

normal_RAW_999_Photo_091.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: Boo me all you want, but that doesn’t change the fact you ALL came to see ME! That comment triggered the audience to boo even more at the Show off, who responded with a swift shrug, before continuing. Now, let’s stop stating the obvious now. But, if you didn’t tune in to last week’s historic show and by the way, it’s not historic because two washed up, overrated, has beens joined forces once again, it’s because yours truly made his Anarchy debut. Back to what I was saying, if you didn’t tune in to last week’s show, you missed the huge announcement regarding the Money in the Bank match. Y’see, you’re looking at the man who will be doing what he does best, and that’s competing in the Money in the Bank match, and will be doing what he also does best, and that’s WINNING the Money in the Bank match!

The audience exploded in boos, as Ziggler has a huge smirk plastered across his face. Ziggler raises a hand in the air, signifying the fans to quiet down, but of course they deny the request. Nonetheless, Ziggler continues speaking.

Dolph Ziggler: I’m a competitor, and I’m a winner. That’s all I do, and that’s all I know what to do. I don’t know how to lose, because I’m not a loser. Catch my drift? Y’see, I can’t say the same about my opponent however because he might as well tweet #LOSER all day long because that’s what he is. By the way, follow me on Twitter @HeelZiggler, I’m kind of a big deal on there. Anyways, as I was saying, my opponent hasn’t won in like, what, since 2008? Then again, he did have La Famila on his ass, so that’s no surprise. My point being, he’s a loser. And, if you haven’t guessed who my opponent is yet, it’s the self-proclaimed ‘Party Starter’, Curt Hawkins. The audience exploded in cheers at the mention of Curt Hawkins, which Ziggler responded with a disgusted sigh. Oh, so you people DO know him? And you cheer for him too? Really? No disrespect Miz, but REALLY? What has Hawkins done to be cheered for? Where’s my respect? Huh? I come out here, day in and day out, and prove to everyone that I’m too damn good at this, and I get booed. Just because I’m better than everyone at what I do, you don’t like me. Nobody ever likes that guy, right? Nobody roots for the guy that makes everyone else look bad by comparison just by showing up. The guy that always outshines you, no matter how much you work, no matter how hard you try. Everyone HATES that guy, and I’m sure Hawkins hates me!

Ziggler shakes his head, with a smug look on his face, as he paces around the ring. Ziggler releases a couple of chuckles, as he speaks.

Dolph Ziggler: I don’t know why you’re here, Hawkins. I don’t know whose crazy idea it was to sign you to a contract, but I do know one thing. I do know at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter why you’re here, because it’s all the same to me. Because this? This is it. It’s the end of line for Curt Hawkins and his admittedly disappointing, lackluster career because when he steps into that ring this Wednesday with the show off, show stealer, headliner and the best damn thing to happen to this company since The Miz choking at Wrestlemania – he’s going to walk out an entirely different man. That’s right, because this Wednesday, it’s over for Hawkins! After Wednesday, Hawkins goes back to the end of the line while I go to the top because I’m the best this place has got to offer! So, if you’re watching, Hawkins, I suggest you start getting cozy with the fact that your UWF career ends this Wednesday night. I want you to get comfortable with that, because it doesn’t take a show off to see that your show’s just… about... over.

Ziggler lowers the microphone, as he patiently awaits for his opponent to make his entrance.

Tapout

Re: Ziggler vs. Hawkins

normal_022.jpg

Curt Hawkins appears on the titian tron with his arms crossed and in street cloths. Not a smile on his face and he doesn't seem to be in the best of moods. None the less, the crowd however cheers for his appearance.

Curt Hawkins
Cute. Real Cute there Dolph. Show over? Okay. I'll give you that one. I'll be the very first one to admit that my career in the UWF is nothing like I'd hoped it would be. I thought I'd be more then a 1 time Hardcore champion right now. I thought I would be in main events. Hell, I thought I would be the United States Champion by now but one after another has eluded me. I've had the worst year of my career. I go from being in title matches at No Way Out, and WrestleMania, and being a main feature on Raw, to a forgotten memory on Anarchy. Yeah, this is totally how I visioned my UWF career going. I can't even make excuses like I haven't been given chances because I have been given plenty of chances and the simple fact is...I failed. I failed to capitalize on all of those. See, I can get myself to the big one, I just can't win it. Its the Hawkins curse. I can only get so far before I knock my head on the glass ceiling and I get sent back down to the bottom, knocked out. So, you can tell me to get to the back of the line, but Dolph, look at me. I'm already at the back of the line.

The crowd is confusion for Hawkins harsh words to himself.

Curt Hawkins
I guess that only means two things then. I can just give up. I could retire. I could hang my boots up for good on the simple fact that I'm never going to be anybody in this business. Maybe start a family, go back to school. Get a new job. Hey, I'm still young, why not? See, there's that option. Option number 1. Or there's option number 2. I can stop crying. Put my big kid undies on, and come to Anarchy to kick your ass!

The crowd erupts into cheers now.

Curt Hawkins
And you want to know which one I've chosen? I'm going to kick your ass. I've been given a second chance here by being placed into the Money in the Bank ladder match. Trust me, I know ALL about getting shots and missing them and there is no way in hell I am missing this chance. Not going to happen. You can show off all you want and say you're the best but I'm a man with nothing to lose. And if you didn't know, that can be a dangerous thing. See, I will stop by no means to kick your teeth so far down your throat your dentist will be performing a colonoscopy! If you can't tell by now, I'm not in a very good mood. You've messed with a nice guy on the wrong day. I'm not going to hold back. If physically taking out every one of my opponents is what I need to do to win that damn briefcase, then you better sleep with one eye open and watch your back because you just might find yourself unconscious. If anything is over, it's not my career. Its the party. The Party's over.

The feed abruptly ends.

Andrew

UWF Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. CM Punk

[video=youtube;ckTHxaZ_50A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ckTHxaZ_50A[/video]

'Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad' by Blessthefall begins blasting out of the PA System as Seth Rollins doesn't enter from behind the curtain instead he comes out via the crowd as he somersaults over the barricade as he then slides into the ring.

tumblr_mizpnc0UIg1rexibco1_400.gif

OOC: Ignore Ambrose.

Rollins then grabs a microphone and allows himself some time to relax before speaking.

l.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Another week. Another victory. Have you puppets managed to untangle yourselves from the strings yet? Do you now realize what you witness is simply greatness? Just because Jimmy Jacobs made an appearance last week doesn't mean 'Age of the Fall' has made it's return; yet people to this date continue to wonder about 'Purveyors of Poison'. Unless you've lived under a rock... You'll come to realise that last week prior to my match, I had a few questions for Sting but nor did he answer them. We left everyone guessing, including myself; not even I know if we're together or not. Nor should it be of my concern if we are or not; you see... Lately I've turned a new side some say... Some think I'm still the same Seth Rollins after that bump... I can tell you. I'm much, much more dangerous. I've became unpredictable just like I was right from the beginning; you could say... I've found my shadow. I've been able to accomplish things as of late, I've defeated Ryback and The Undertaker in the past two weeks; not only do I completely destroy my opponents but I have allowed the locker room to become much more afraid of who and what I am. Where as my opponent CM Punk; a man who has beaten me in the past; a man who talks a bit too much...

However, we both share a few things in common. We're hated, we both came from the indepedent promotions; we paved our ways to be here CM Punk. Not many people can say this, but I can and will; I've always had respect for you CM Punk and I don't respect many people here at all. You've allowed yourself to become a name for yourself here on Anarchy; however... I too have made a name for myself. It's just a matter of time before this place suffers it's downfall once again; just remember it was I and the Purveyors of Poison who got rid of JBL. Now that Stone Cold and Raven are a team it seems, it causes more problems not only for me... but for you too Punk. It's a constant screwjob around here as you'd say; however this week on Anarchy. There is no screwjobs, it's simply to see who's better, I've been on a roll; whilst you... You've suffered a setback but I know you can bounce from that. However, this isn't going to phaze me one bit because my mission is to reach to the top. My time is coming Punk, believe it or not. This week, I've solemnly decided to be a little different from usual. Every week, I wait for a response... Every week, you and I... we deliver; what's given in return... There is no response. I can tell you that this week, I will defy all odds, I will continue my winning ways and then once you're laying down after receiving the Paroxysm I've lashed out... I will be calling out Sting, there are words to be explained... this is my crusade CM Punk... It could be yours as well; but for now... I am my own man, I am my own shield. I am Seth Rollins; I am the future of this company... You've had the momentum; but this week for you unfortunately there's no crusade, momentum or future. I want you Punk... to Open Your Eyes, to witness what's surrounding you... It's required, it's needed, remember...

My Paroxysm, Your Asphyxiation.

The Hoov

UWF Anarchy: Team Mattitude vs. Ryback/Brown

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

[video=youtube;b_sYyU65CFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_sYyU65CFU[/video]

The file finishes downloading as "Team Mattitude" as they've been referred to as make their way to ringside. Tonight's Matt Fact is "Matt has more Twitter followers than anyone on the Anarchy roster".

MHV1commingout2.jpg

Matt, along with Shannon and Reby, enter the ring and Matt demands a microphone.

2rzfehf.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Well, well, well.....Did I not do what I set out to do last week on Anarchy? I told Derrick Bateman and the entire world that Matt Hardy Version 1 was someone not to be trifiled with and look what happened. I embarrassed not only you, Derrick, but I also got a chance to humiliate your little "fanboy" Matt Striker in the process. It's too bad that drunk James Storm couldn't be bothered to show up so I could get my hands on him but, all in due time. You see, it's only a matter of time before everyone is made aware of my presence on this brand. People may fear Sting, Kane and Raven but the person you should really be worried about is standing in the middle of this ring, currently undefeated and I aim to keep it that way and I will run over any and all opposition until I reach the pinnacle, the very tip top, where I deserve and belong to be. Even you, Ryback. Even you, "Alpha Male".

The people let out a mixed reaction for the pair of Ryback and Brown. Matt and Shannon don't seem impressed with them.

Matt Hardy Version 1: That's all people could talk about after last week's show was the debut of Monty Brown and his alliance with that hack Ryback when they should have been talking about me and my impressive victory. It sickens me that, here I am, literally dominating every opponent that has stepped in my way and yet, the headline news is about a guy who has yet to win a match around here and another guy who has never been and never will be relevant and I, along with my protege' Shannon Moore here, plan on proving just that when we soundly defeat the both of you. You see, guys, don't worry too much about the inevitable because it's just that. There's nothing you can do about it so just accept it and move on. I'll allow you guys to continue your mediocre careers here on Anarchy because you pose absolutely no threat to me and my destiny. The pure definition of Anarchy is basically "land without rule" and that's exactly what it's been like around here. Our general manager Stone Cold Steve Austin flip-flops so much he could pass for a politician. Fear not, UWF faithful because I, Matt Hardy Version 1, will step up to the plate and bring some order around here and I plan on ruling my kingdom with an iron fist and my first step in doing so comes at Money In The Bank when I win the ladder match and the coveted briefcase. With that briefcase, I basically control the future of this brand. The very fate of Anarchy will be in my hands. But that's Money In The Bank. This is Anarchy and I'm focused on the match at hand. Take note, Shannon.

Matt implores Shannon to take out his notepad and jot some things down.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Lesson 37, What to do and not to do when you are scheduled to face two big morons like Ryback and Monty Brown. You stay on them and prove your superiority by any means necessary. Do not let me down, Shannon. You've done well to get this far and you've made a lot of progress. I wouldn't want to be forced to demote you in the steps of Mattitude. But, hey, I have faith in my pupil to get the job done, especially with the Sensei of Mattitude by his side and after we defeat the both of you clowns, the entire UWF will be doing something they aren't doing with my brother and that's talking about me. Gentlemen, don't take what we do to you personally. We're merely sending a message that we're not a comedy act like those idiots Bateman and Curtis. We're not delusional nutcases like Y.E.S. Hell, we aren't even like S.C.A.R. with one guy who doesn't have it in him anymore......and the other being the bipolar general manager. We're here to bring dignity back to this brand and what I set my mind to, I accomplish and no one can stop he who is Stronger Than Death.

Matt lowers his microphone and smirks. All of a sudden....

Re: UWF Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. CM Punk

[video=youtube;oq4Lbe_Vl5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4Lbe_Vl5w[/video]

CM Punk comes out from the back to a mix reaction from the crowd. CM Punk doesn't bother to head to the ring and just pulls out a microphone from his back pocket and gets quickly to what he wants to say as he cuts off the fans

CM Punk: Did I hear that correctly, did you just say that I talk too much. I'm going to let you in on a little secret, I have earned the right to come out here week in and week out to speak as much as I want. Look at me and look at you. Compare the two of us together and there is no comparison. I have held nearly every major World Championship there is. Actaully I have held nearly every belt that there is and on more than one occassion. I have headlined numerous pay per view matches. And now let's look at your track record, the only title shot you've ever had, you lost and that came at Survivor Series when you were pinned by, Zack Ryder. Yeah I realize that I may just be crossing the line a bit here in comparing you to me since there really isn't one, but you do not come out here and go into my ring and say to me that I speak to much. I earned that right to go in that ring and do so while you, for you it's a privilege to even be in that ring. Yes we did come from the same circuit from the independent, but I worked a thousand times harder than you ever did. Why do you think I am who I am to this day with all that I have accomplished. And I don't want to hear some excuse that it's because I have been in the business longer because when I came through the ranking you are, I was making a name for myself and I was carrying titles. You on the other hand, you needed me along the way.

CM Punk lowers his microphone as the camera shows, Seth Rollins with a puzzled look on his face

CM Punk: Let's flash back to October 24th, my return to NXT. I came out to this ring and I kicked your ass from one side of the ring to the other. Then the following week on NXT in my first match back, I beat you once again. You know the story so don't be so puzzled by it, I came back because you needed me. You needed me to help you get to the next level. Because of me, you got your title match against, Zack Ryder. And because your name got into that title match, it allowed for your name to be recognized. What happened after that night, you went on to bigger things. You started winning match after match and you were showcasing who you were as a professional wrestler. You were showing all these people what real true wrestling is about. You showed the low class management in the back what professional wrestling is all about. I can do it a thousand times and tell them to their faces a thousand times, but the second another person does it, it opens their eyes. Now look at you, your coming off back to back wins here on NXT against two of the very best in our business today in, Ryback and The Undertaker. You got those big time matches because of me. You're recognized in the locker room, by the UWF Universe, by people on the street because of me. All of this you have done is my doing. I helped you get to that level. So what you should be doing, is thanking me!

A mix reaction from the crowd as some feel, CM Punk is full of himself while the, CM Punk lovers cheer on

CM Punk: The thing is, you haven't done so yet. I knew you get to this level after being put in a match against me. I wanted to help you so you didn't go through what I went through to get to where I am today. You would be no where if it wasn't for me. You'd probably be carrying, my bags around had you not faced me because that's where you were headed. So now I'll give you the time to thank me for all that I have done to better you career.

CM Punk lowers his microphone and waits for a response

Rated R Superstar

Rhino/Sting vs Raven/Stone Cold

GORE! GORE! GOOORE!

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

The crowd is absolutely electric as Rhino comes storming out from behind the entrance area. He raises his arms as his championship belt is strapped comfortable to his waist. He charges the ring sliding underneath the bottom rope. He is quickly given a microphone. But he can’t speak as the crowd is just too loud. He waited patiently for a moment so he could catch his breath from that dead sprint. After finally recovering, Rhino speaks.

tumblr_mi02nbjUiI1s51kapo1_250.png

“The War Machine†Rhino:
This is it folks! This is where it gets really tricky. You see, ever since Stone Cold revealed his ultimate plans for Anarchy, I figured it was time I played my hand into this game. I mean what kind of champion would I bet if I didn’t get into the fight? I did just that, mind you it ended abruptly when I was attacked by like five guys. I lost count of all the boots stomping on my body. But I’m still here; I’m here to do what I can to defy this problem. That’s what it is folks, it’s a problem that needs to be taken care of. Stone Cold Steve Austin, I don’t exactly know what your main priorities are, but I know it’s not something that will benefit me. In fact, I can see where I’d play a big role in the grand master scheme of this entire operation. You see, I’m the champ, I’m a powerful champion, and therefore I am a threat.

And then you have Raven, getting involved in something that didn’t really involve him. Mind you, I appreciated the assistance, but I didn’t need it to take care of Umaga, but what you did afterwards, well it pissed me off. I’m sure you were just sending out a message to everybody that nobody was safe, but to use me as the example was probably the worst mistake you’ll ever make. That’s no idle threat either, you brought me into this game, and like I said I’ll play it! I’m not going to be stepped on because you want to have your moment in the spotlight. Well I shouldn’t even say that because between you and Sting it’s a surprise we still have lights. I find it amusing however that you guys do that. Isn’t it kind of cowardly to turn the lights off on your enemies like that?

I know I really shouldn’t say much, I’ve been known to attack someone from behind once or twice, but I’ve never had to shut the lights off. Speaking of Sting, I can’t help but smile at the fact that you have pretty much singled him out through all of this. You wanted to face him at Money in the Bank, and now you are. But you’ll have to get through the both of us as a tag team. That’s right folks, for what could be the first and only time ever, Rhino and Sting will be tagging together for a common goal. And that’s to put a bandaid over this S.C.A.R! I don’t know about Sting, but I am certainly ready for this!

Just as Rhino was about to go on, he was cut off.​

(OOC: Just something to get it going)

Blizzard

Re: Ziggler vs. Hawkins

Ziggler shook his head, before rubbing his chin with a wide grin across his face. Ziggler stared at the big screen once again, before releasing several chuckles, as he responds to Hawkins’ statement.

normal_vlcsnap-00068.png

Dolph Ziggler: Good choice, Curt. Good choice deciding not to come out here. Good choice staying in the back where it’s safe while I’m out here. Good choice, because you did something you’re notorious for, and that’s embarrassing yourself. You pretty much summed up your forgettable career already. You’re a forgotten memory, that’s all you are and that’s you’ll ever will be. Now, look at me, Curt. I haven’t even made my in-ring debut yet and I’m in more people’s mouths than you ever were. I’m already on posters, intros, merchandise, cups – name it and I’m on it! What are you on, Curt? You guessed it right! Absolutely nothing! That’s exactly what you should be on, absolutely nothing! You’ve done nothing but talk, without doing a damn thing to back it up. Whereas I? I talk every single night, but I back it up in the ring with no fail, and EVERYONE knows it’s not showing off unless you back it up and that’s exactly what I do!

The audience exploded in boos, as Ziggler has a huge grin on his face, continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: You made some pretty interesting points though, Curt. Maybe you’re not cut out for this business. Maybe this wasn’t your dream after all. If I were you, and I’m glad I’m not, I wouldn’t even dare coming to Anarchy. I’d simply pack my bags, turn in my notice, and get the hell out of here. You’re still young, you got a lot of years ahead of you. Go back to school, start a family, become a doctor, get a life, but make sure you do one thing and that’s get the hell out of my company and GO... AWAY! Nobody wants you here, Curt. No one buys the tough guy act. You’ve lost all credibility the second you stepped foot in this company. You think this second chance in the Money in the Bank match is gonna change your career around? Think again, Curt, you’re a nobody and there’s no chance in hell you’re winning that briefcase, buddy.

Ziggler released a couple of chuckles, as the audience obviously disagreed. Nonetheless, Ziggler continue to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: We both want this win, Curt. And it’s gonna come down to whoever wants it more. And trust me – nobody wants this more than I do! It means too much to me to fail now. I will not stop until I get what I have been striving for. I will tear my way through you, through ANYBODY, to make my dreams into a reality. Nothing can stop me, especially not someone like you Curt, someone that has NONE of my talent! NONE of my passion! You can bring everything you have but I’ll bring so much more! It’s time for everyone to figure out who the best in the business is, and you’re looking at him, your resident show off. And the best in the business is one name that DOES NOT need to be introduced. Because I am Dolph Ziggler, and soon, oh so very soon, that is a name you will all never forget!

Ziggler lowers the microphone, as he soaks in the boos, lowering the microphone down by his side.

Aniking

UWF Anarchy - Kurt Angle vs. Taz

[video=youtube;dgjBOdZsK_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgjBOdZsK_0[/video]

"Deadman's Hand" hits the arena, prompting the UWF Universe to burst into cheers for the arrival of Taz. Taz quickly emerges from the back in street clothes, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses, a scowl etched across his face, and the UWF Extreme Championship around his waist. Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, whilst the crowd continue to cheer a man with a new and arguably improved attitude. Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride along the way, as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. Taz proceeds to the opposite side, where he is then handed a microphone as he edges his way to the centre of the ring. Taz looks down the barrel of the camera and raises the microphone to his mouth, the Extreme Championship glimmering in the spotlight.

tazz1_zpsb4b258b8.jpg

Taz: For the past two weeks, I've been on a mission. In the lead up to Wrestlemania, I altered my attitude because I was done being stepped on and made to look like an ass every single week. This change in attitude has come up trumps, because now people are beginning to fear the Most Miserable Son of a Bitch on the Planet again, the very same man who proved to the world that the apparently "dominant" Umaga is as vulnerable as all of us. All my hard work to become Extreme Champion needed to be backed up, and with the draft came an opportunity. I wanted to make sure that the new blood didn't jump over to Anarchy with over inflated egos and grow too big for their boots too soon having accomplished nothing. I feel it's my duty as the UWF Extreme Champion to make sure they understand whose boss around here, and no... it's not Rhino, somebody who had to cheat to beat me. It's not "Stone Cold" Steve Austin or Jim Cornette just because they book the matches. I'm going to tear through the entire Anarchy roster and prove to every single superstar that you just don't mess with me. You don't screw with me, you don't joke with me, and you just don't try to outwit me in this ring.

Taz points to his feet to further his point.

Taz: So since becoming Extreme Champion, I've managed to establish myself a little undefeated streak. I outsmarted Umaga and Trish to become champion, and then I've gone on to destroy Curt Hawkins and prove that the Undertaker isn't the most feared man around these parts any longer. I've left three men in my wake, having to beat one of them all over again at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view, but on Wednesday night I'm adding another man to that list. This man has come back to this company and has beaten every single superstar put in front of him. Last week he suffered the first blotch on his record, but it was in a tag match and he wasn't at fault for his team's loss. In fact it was under questionable circumstances for how he was taken out of the equation, but that's a story for another day. The man I'm alluding to is Kurt Angle, one of the most complete professional wrestlers in history and one of two number one contender's for the International Championship at Money in the Bank. In this streak of mine, Angle is potentially my biggest challenge yet, but it's a challenge that I'm welcoming with open frickin' arms!

A large cheer comes from the UWF Universe, backing their Extreme Champion into the contest.

Taz: I know all about Kurt; I know his game, I know his tactics, I know everything about the guy. I've watched him compete on numerous occasions from behind that table, so let's just say I've got this match in the bag. That's not overconfidence or arrogance on my part, in fact that's just a cold hard fact and one that I'll be backing up on Anarchy. Kurt faced a tough challenge last week and came out on the wrong end, but if the thinks that was tough... well, that doesn't hold a damn candle to what I've got waiting for him this week. As far as I'm concerned, I'm chalkin' up my fourth straight win here, taking a bag full of momentum into whoever wants to mess with me next week!

Taz shrugs his shoulders followed by folding his arms, believing in his words wholeheartedly. Taz faces the titantron and waits for Angle to make his way out.

CaptainxBumout

UWF Anarchy Modern Day Double Dragons & Maxine vs Umaga & Trish

[video=youtube;8FcYfuVW3t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FcYfuVW3t8[/video]

Derrick Bateman's music hits and the crowd goes wild. Bateman, Maxine and Curtis all come out together in unison. As always, Bateman sprints down to grab the mics and gives them to both Curtis and Maxine as they all enter the ring together.

Derrick Bateman
I don't know if you're all aware of this but at Money in the Bank we will be going up against two World Champions in Bray Wyatt and Damien Sandow. These two have been causing havoc all across the UWF for the past year and they recently became an even bigger threat at Wrestlemania. Some people say this is the second coming but we're going to do something both Dean Ambrose and Cody Rhodes couldn't. We're going to stop YES!

The crowd cheers on the hopeful future Tag Team Champions.

I mean they're not even on the same brand. How does that work?

Johnny Curtis
Something tells me they got something up their sleeve but guess what, so do we. We got our smokin' hot sidekick here with us and you all saw how useful she was at Wrestlemania. If YES wants to play with numbers, well we're ready to play.

Maxine
But none of that matters because tonight, I get to lace up my boots. I get to fight the uber bitch known as Trish Stratus. Have you guys seen her carrying around the belt like it actually means something? Maybe you don't know this Trish, but I single handedly brought the Women's division to UWF. I campaigned for it and then I got it. But those assholes decided to screw me over and put it on Smackdown and not even give me a shot. No they gave it to all those other cheap skanks so you know what I did? I crushed that stupid little division. It vanished the next week and nobody missed it. Nobody knows what happened but I do. I'm not a woman you cross Trish. You may think you're big and tough because you can control a monster. Guess what. I control this business. I got Johnny Curtis a title shot for both titles here and he nearly won the world title. I got Derrick Bateman a Royal Rumble shot and a title opportunity when he first got here. And now I gave them a Tag Team Championship shot. Don't underestimate me Trish. I can be you're worst nightmare.

The crowd actually cheers Maxine's usual bitchy attitude because of who she's talking about. Derrick and Johnny are clapping for her.

You here that Trish? She sounds pretty mad. I'd be worried if I were you. I've seen what she can do to other woman and it's not pretty. Nearly all those girls in that division just up and disappeared. Can you make people disappear? Besides making Umaga eat them. Umaga psh. What kind of name is that? You supposed to be a wild man? Is that why you ate the ring ropes last week? You hungry? Probably because you're fat. Hey what are you The Blob.

Actually that's a Marvel character. We're strictly DC.

Oh yeah that's right.

Unless we're just talking about the movie The Blob because that just ate everything in it's path.

Good looking out bro. What are you, The Blob?

I don't care what you call them. These two may not have a very good track record when it comes to handicap matches but they also never had me in there with them and I'll be damned if I let some bimbo and her pet walk all over us. So go ahead and call in all your favors Trish because you're going to need them.

Boo-ya! You hear that Trish! Go tell The Rock I'll gladly punch him in the face if he interferes!

Oh sweet The Rocks gonna be there for our match!? I need to get ready. Gotta impress The Great One.

Johnny starts doing pushups

God damnit Johnny.

Slim

Re: UWF Anarchy Modern Day Double Dragons & Maxine vs Umaga & Trish

Without warning… “G4L” starts to play and the fans start to let out a loud boo as Trish steps out from behind the curtains.

[video=youtube;sNgQDoFYBWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNgQDoFYBWk[/video]

Despite the boos Trish is out there smiling as she looks down at the ring at the trio that her and Umaga will be facing off against in the handicap match. She pulls out her mic to address the trio.

The greatest woman alive… Trish Stratus:
It is such a dream that has finally come true. It is something that everyone has been waiting for. This is a dream come true for so many that they get to witness history in the making. And for you three… this is going to be your worst nightmare. And why? Because Trish Stratus is dusting off her wrestling boots and will be an actual participant in a match. Something that I know none of you are prepared for. None of you are ready for. And I’m looking right at you… you scrawny little bitch. You want to mouth off to the greatest woman alive? You want to talk about your little accomplishments? I’ve managed a champion. I made Umaga a champion. I lead The Rock to multiple championships. I lead Edge to a championship. All you’ve done is get them title shots but couldn’t get them over the hump. I create stars. I create mega stars. I create hall of famers. I do it all and all you can do is tell me that you got them close? And you think you can compare to me? And the only reason the UWF women’s division didn’t take off is because I wasn’t here. If I was here they would have went along with it and I’d still be champion so that is why I have the belt while you and your little boys have nothing.

So you better believe that I am underestimating you. I am underestimating you big time. I mean it is so bad it is almost as if you aren’t even a part of the match. You’re more like a bystander, one of the fans that are sitting at home in front of the TV. That is how miniscule you are to me in this match. You think that you compare to me? Not even in your wildest dreams is that even possible. So how about you just start begging and pleading for me to let you have some sort of recognition in this match.

The fans are starting to boo Trish’s treatment of Maxine but she continues.

And as far as you two go. You two want to challenge my Umaga? My beast and not only that but try to mock him? You two want to mock him and think its funny? Did you two not see what he did to CM Punk? To Kurt Angle? He nearly crippled Angle. What he did to Rhyno? And you two think that you can handle him? He doesn’t like being made fun of. Not at all. I had to lock him in the back to ensure that he wouldn’t come out and destroy you three before the match began. I…

[video=youtube;ygcVnhNTLDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygcVnhNTLDs[/video]

Umaga shows up on stage and lets out the loudest roar he ever has as Trish actually looks a little worried.

Oh damn it. Umaga. Umaga don’t go. Don’t go down there. Don’t go down there. Not yet. Don’t touch them yet. Not yet. Not yet. Don’t.

She wraps her arms around Umaga trying to hold him back but she is literally dragging her down the ramp until…

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

And at that moment everyone freezes as the tron lights up to the titantron forever seen.

[video=youtube;dvyqn67m3io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvyqn67m3io[/video]

is cookin…

And to the surprise of everyone… including Trish… The Rock is there. Live and the fans explode just because it was truly unexpected.

The Rock:
Hold up Umaga. Come on back. Come on back. You and Trish will deal with those three later… and is that… that’s…Batman and Robin? Oh hell… The Rock is too good for this. But just know… The Rock can be anywhere at anytime. Hell The Rock may even show up on Smackdown just because he is The Rock. But right now… The Rock’s manager Trish is going to be wrestling. The Rock is going to keep a close eye on this considering HBK is nothing but a doughnut compared to The Rock. So Trish… anything else?

You know I’m never short on words. But you three are lucky. Umaga is ready to rip some heads off and I’m ready to kick a pretty little head off of her shoulders. You three are going to be in for a war. Guaranteed. If you smell… what Trish and Umaga are cooking.

Trish lowers her mic as she stares down the three in the ring.

CaptainxBumout

Re: UWF Anarchy Modern Day Double Dragons & Maxine vs Umaga & Trish

Johnny is standing in the ring, clearly star struck by The Rock. His mouth is quivering like he wants to say something but he can't find the words. Derrick looks at Curtis and then back at Trish.

Good job Trish you broke him! Maybe you three should just-

H-h-hey Rock. Sir...Excuse me Rocky..I mean The Rock. H-h-h-how was it like when you fought Vin Diesel. T-that was fake right. You obviously could have killed him at any moment right? D-d-do you think you can hook me up with a job? M-Maybe something like The Expendables 3? You don't have to but...

Maxine knocks Johnny's mic out of his hand.

Look bitch, you may think you're some tough tramp from back in the day and you're actually right. From back in the day. We don't need a has-been like you running around here. You were right to say you have to dust off your boots because that's literally what you'll have to do. You think you can scare me Trish? You think I'm afraid of a little girl like you? Or that I'd even be afraid of a fat slob who eats everything? I don't know what's going on with this whole King Kong thing between you two but I don't need someone to fight my battles for me. Derrick and Johnny can handle themselves and I handle my own business which it looks like you want to get into. Fine. I'll slap all your stupid little accomplishments right out of your mouth.

The crowd cheers for Maxine and even Derrick is impressed.

Oh man we should start calling Maxine Omarion because Trish just got served!

Why don't you go back to her home on whore island.

Ohh Anchorman reference!

Seriously, how many guys has she been with? I'm sure she has great "managerial skills". Rock, Edge, Umaga and that’s just been in recent years. How do you even sleep at night? Or does that rampaging monster keep you up every night?

The crowd let's out a very audible "Ohhhh!"

Maxine on fire tonight! Hey Trish if you ever want to "expand" Your managerial skills, just come ask me. Then again maybe not. You seem way too trashy. We should call you Trash instead of Trish. Hey Trash, why don't you tell your boy to stop talking about doughnuts and to instead man up and actually step up to HBK? What kind of man attacks another one in the middle of a match. If that's the type of stuff you're planning to do for our match, I'll make sure Umaga is in no condition to compete at Money in the Bank. Yeah I said it, I'm that tough. If Umaga wants to step up to this, he should tell me to my face! Go on Trash, let him speak!

The crowd agrees and even starts a small "Let him speak" chant.

C'mon Umaga. Here boy. You can't be that dumb right? I mean you did play your music before you decided to come out here right. You've got to have some sort of brain in there. I'd rather here you yell for six straight hours than have to hear The Rock talk for five more minutes.

Hey Rock how much do you think I lift?

God Damnit Johnny!

Status
Not open for further replies.