UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Anarchy: Seth Rollins vs. Ryback

Feed Me.....

[video=youtube;ZbfnPp1gHGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfnPp1gHGM[/video]

Fans in the arena cheer like crazy as the wrecking machine Ryback comes down to the ring. Ryback doesen't look phazed as he looks at Seth Rollins. Ryback goes and he begins to speak towards him

images

Ryback: You're a joke....

fans cheer as Ryback just delivers those three words to Rollins he looks at him as he paces around and looks at him he looks at him and speaks once more

Ryback: Eyes open to darkness? More as if your saying your trying to knock me out, and by judging the size of you I doubt you can even do that too me. Seth you don't intimidate me. You're not someone I am afraid of what so ever. If anything your mind is just misjudged. You are out here spewing crap that half the audience dosen't even want to listen too. Instead I much rather take you out right here... and Right now...

Ryback snarls as he is looking at Rollins as he begins to speak again

Ryback: Last week I faced against a much more formidable prey... a prey I wasn't ready to take on yet. A man that is currently going for the International Heavyweight title. I may have loss that match, but Seth you know what that loss does for me? It allows me to re-evaluate myself. Makes me understand why I am here in the first place, and I am here to dominate the whole UWF Anarchy roster. So Seth out of all the things that you said in you spew of crap only one thing you said I actually liked. The part where you said something about letting me kick the crap out of you. That is exactly what I am going to do to you come Wednesday night.

Seth you may just look at this match, and you may think its just any other match, but this match is more then that. This match is for a spot to gurantee yourself in the money in the bank ladder match. You know what a ladder match would be like if I was in it? You see Seth I view this match as a second chance here in the UWF. My first hunt I let my prey get away, but this hunt I am not letting my prey getting away. Seth you won't escape what I have in store for you. This has nothing to do with faith or destiny... this is all reality. In reality you either work hard to get where you at, or you just waste time. Seth I don't waste time no instead I use every single valuable minute of my day to make myself better, and as I stand here speaking too you I realize what type of man you are.

You are a man with a closed mind, a man who wants to be seen as something different then what he actually is. That is why you come out here and you spew words that sound so dark and menacing, but you know for a damn fact you can't back it up. That is why Seth when you face me this week you will realize reality when I clothesline the hell out of you. You will realize why I am the hunter here in the UWF... and not the hunted.... So in short Seth FEED ME... FEED ME......

images

"feed me more" is chanted through out the building as Ryback keeps raising his arms up and down. Rollins looks on as Ryback puts the mic closed to his face and he speaks

Ryback: You're finished

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy: Rhino/Angle vs Punk/Umaga

[video=youtube;2txUH-0IUy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2txUH-0IUy0&list=FLvsJGdoMXBFf_fWNi_yQn-g[/video]

The fans are booing CM Punk heavily but as soon as the Patriotic Entrance Theme of Kurt Angle blasts through the public announcement system, the fans explode into a choir of cheers, Kurt Angle steps out from the backstage and for a change doesn't have his typical suit appeal on instead he's opted for a more casual but serious approach, Angle marches down the entrance ramp.

anglebig2_zps1766072b.jpg

Kurt Angle hasn't taken his eyes off CM Punk, he climbs into the ring into the ring and takes a microphone from a ring technician. Angle takes a moment to think about what he's about to say, he finally delivers his speech.

1aksg5ym_zps3dda0f2c.png

Kurt Angle: Well I don't know about you Rhino, but I am not looking forward to this, not only we have to put up with the whining bitch, CM Punk but we're also going to have suffer a lecture from Trish Stratus.

Rhino and Kurt Angle share a small smirk between themselves, but Kurt Angle then gets back onto the topic in hand and that is his opponents, CM Punk and Trish Stratus.

Kurt Angle: But at the same time, I don't know about you Rhino but Trish you can kind of tolerate thanks to the twins but CM Punk? Nah! Anyways, when I was thinking about what I would actually say when I came out here I was struggling because there is little too say due to fact CM Punk and Trish Stratus are quite similar, neither of them can wrestle, both of them need other's to do their dirty work and most importantly, neither of them can handle the War Machine, let alone the War Machine and Wrestling Machine.

The fans make another loud pop as Angle is feeling it tonight in terms of put downs, he glances at his tag team partner and nods his head, CM Punk doesn't look too impressed with Kurt but Kurt begins to get serious.

Kurt Angle: Don't take it too personally Punk, nobody on Anarchy has been able to keep me down for the three count, I took over a minute of punishment in Chris Jericho's Liontamer yet I still walked away victorious after making him submit in overtime after already going for thirty minutes. I've wrestled Umaga down to the canvas and made it look easy, I've pinned my partner who learnt the hard way you cannot out wrestle me, I made Austin Aries look average, no, I made him look below average, I exposed to be the wrestler he is and I'm going to do the same to you, Punk. I'm going to expose you as someone who isn't the 'Best in the World' instead you're going to look merely average because you cannot live to the hype you generate Punk that's why you lost at No Way Out and I'll be damned if I'm going to lose to you at all.

As for Umaga, last time we step into the ring together, I was a man of my word and I guranteed victory for myself and my partner at the time, Chris Jericho and guess what, that's what happened we walked away victorious and history will repeat itself but this time I won't be carrying it for my team, I have a partner who I respect, whereas Punk, you are nothing more than burden.

Oh it's real, it's damn real!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Rollins just stares at Ryback, not looking scared whatsoever.

043.jpg

Seth Rollins:

Done yet?

The crowd boo's knowing Rollins hasn't yet finished at all...

Whilst you've continued to be delusional and claiming I'm a joke; take a step back and take a look at what you've accomplished so far? Nothing. Not ready to take on a formidible prey? What are you doing here if you are simply... Not ready? This doesn't re-evaluate you at all. You must continue to not see things the way we see it, this is why you need to be clouded; this is why you need to escape this light you're currently in. My mind is far from misjudged; not many people can go around saying they've defeated The Undertaker. I can. You can beat me down, but I'll continue to get back up... I'm indestructable and whilst you've been... feeding yourself to ensure that these puppets think you're some hungry monster... I'm hungry for blood, I'm hungry for the paroxysm that will enable me to become something more powerful than I already am. There's no destiny about it, it will happen... My paroxysm on The Undertaker last week was a statement and if you didn't follow closely on that then you have another thing coming Ryback.

Rollins laughs as he continues on.

*Chuckles*

An asphyxiation to be caused,
An animal suffers,
Whilst it no longer breathes,
The oxygen has escaped;
One must be killed;
One must be chosen,
I am chosen,
You are not.

My paroxysm,
My deranged mind,
The path I have chosen;
You cannot change,
Allow my visions,
To make it's own impact;
For you continue to fail;
Failure of opening it's eyes,
Nothing more than a mere blind bat,
The re-awakening is near;
You will see...

Seth then begins to pull his hair, he screams frantically as he spins around and rolls out of the ring. The light begins to get darker as a dark purple hue shadows over the ring, a white spotlight hovers slowly over where Seth Rollins is. Seth continues to act as if voices are in his head; he stops near the ramp as he looks at Ryback.

Oh... I promise Ryback; I promise that my words will be defended. I don't require you telling me how it is; for you... For you not understanding what is inside my head. Who do you think you are? To understand my needs, to try purify my darkness? That is simply not happening Ryback. You're not to interfere with my path; this is why you will suffer this paroxysm... You will fall into my Asphyxiation. I will reap into your head; I will ensure you that you are nothing more than a failure. Those who come will fall, The Undertaker failed his quest to stop me. It's just a matter of time, before I'm unstoppable... It's just a matter of time before I'm inserted into that Money In The Bank; where I'll gain victory. Where I will prove not only to you, but the rest of the puppets and carcass laying on this Earth that I'm simply not the person you thought I am... I am more deranged, I am more insane...

Rollins looks back as he mutters to himself, however it is heard.

This, you need to do this.
Nothing can stop what we've planned.
It's prolonged to be like this;
The suffering...
LET THEM ALL SUFFER!

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Ryback is looking at Rollins and he snorts as he speaks

images

Ryback: You say I am nothing.... you say I am not ready to take on a prey like you. Seth re-adjust your vision please, because your brain must not be connected to your eyelids. Do you see what you are going up against? Your going up against a 6 foot 2 and weigh 295 pounds. Not to mention I hit like a mack truck. So Seth Rollins if you think you can handle my hits. If you think that you're going to keep getting up after I keep beating you down; trust me Rollins I will keep hitting you harder and harder until you truly know what pain is.

Pain is not how you describe it Rollins, pain is what I suffered last week. Last week I was put into a choke hold. I saw all my hard work fading away. I saw all the work I did in developmental fade away. As I passed out laid there until it was over I felt like I failed, but even that pain makes me stronger. Your version of pain is more of your dumb little delusions that you want to pass on as pain. You feel as if reciting some poems saying all these delusuional terms are going to scare me, and make me run away.

Now Rollins all you're doing is making me want to finish you some more.

Ryback looks at Rollins and he begins to speak

Ryback:Since you like poetry here is one for you.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Your Head
Is going to be smushed like a prune
Cause you're my prey
and I am the Hunter
You can not pray
You can't be Blunter
So don't run away
Understand you place
You're hear to Feed me
This Wednesday.

That right there Rollins is a promise.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Rollins steps back into the ring, he doesn't look impressed whatsoever.

117.jpg

OOC: Ignore Ambrose

Seth Rollins:

There isn't promise, your attempt at poetry is like a child's play. So while you're re-hashing on what to say next, you're to listen to me and only me.

My visions right now are not what you see; when I take a look around... I see things differently... Think of it being in a nightmare, that's reality to me Ryback. Reality is I am here to put all of you sickening puppets where you truly belong and Ryback, it doesn't matter if you're six foot, seven foot or even a small scrawny piece of crap. Nor do I care about strength or agility in this match; it's people who have nothing better to say but talk about their size, talk about how hungry they are. Yet what they don't realise is they do not have the willpower like I do, to be so destructive, to be so deranged like nobody before. You think you know me, but it's quite simple to say that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I already know what pain is; I know what self-infliction is all about. I know what torture is; who are you to say I don't know what pain is when I suffer pain every single day. JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Rollins' rage is building up, he drops to the mat, holding his hair back and forth in a piercing scream, the titantron comes alive as we see this.

l_b6291ef4332ebf52280ca1cacf78521d.jpg

Seth Rollins:

This... This is the life of me and Jimmy Jacobs. The pain we suffered, every day... We had nothing, we were always in the same park every single day. This is how I got to know him; the pain...
THE PAIN I SUFFERED... I had no mother, no father, no family... I surived on my own. Now you're just trying to tell me you're some wild animal surviving... Hunting it's prey.
YOU ARE INCORRECT! You are far from superior, you do not understand pain, you do not understand tormentation...

Rollins stops speaking as another voice is heard.

Jimmy Jacobs:

I... I... I have returned. Ryback, listen up. Seth Rollins is a man of destruction, a man that has suffered more torture than anything else. Whilst you continue to prance around like a big bully; you fail to understand our sufferings. You've had it all, but last week you lost... You weren't ready? That's a lie. This week you'll lose, what will your excuse be then? You are nothing more than a phony Ryback, you are nothing more than a big man wanting to break people's bones. Our bones are already shattered; it's the oxygen we breathe that keeps us surviving... This week, you suffer the ASPHYXIATION... AS THE PAROXYSM BEGINS... YOU SIMPLY ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS!

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Anarchy: 5/1/2013 The Undertaker vs Taz

As Undertaker's arm falls to his side, the camera swiftly cuts to a reaction shot of Taz. Taz doesn't look fazed by Undertaker's comments whatsoever, as he slowly turns his head and looks out at the UWF Universe. Some cheers come from the section Taz turned to, but they settle back down when they see Taz turn back and direct his attention back to the Undertaker.

taz5.jpg

Taz: Look, no disrespect again, Deadman, but I can't buy into your threats. I can't, I really can't, and I'm not just saying that to portray myself as untouchable. The fact is, after watching you speak from backstage, and after looking you dead in the eyes and soaking in all your words from just a foot away, I've come to the conclusion that you've seriously lost your touch. You've lost your touch, Undertaker, and it's a real shame. You've always been known as the most feared superstar in professional wrestling history, and frankly it's always been for good reason. You're twisted, you're determined, and on your day you're simply unstoppable. That's all a far cry from the man standing in front of me, promising he'll choke me out so bad that I'll rest in peace. You're a hollow soul, 'Taker, and your threats are empty. You have no substance and no belief behind your words and it's evident in the fact that I can stand here completely fearless, turn my head to look out at the UWF Universe and see nothing but hundreds of faces who're more focused on what I have to say next then on anything you just said. It suggests to me that your allure has vanished, you're no longer intimidating, and possibly your time... is coming to an end.

Some members of the UWF Universe react negatively to the thought of no more Undertaker, but the rest hang on Taz's words.

Taz: But on the flip side, you've got me. I thought my time as a professional wrestler was over and never to return. I hung up my boots because I just couldn't do it anymore, both physically and mentally. My body was a complete wreck, every movement I made brought nothing but pain, and in my mind I knew it had all passed me by. So I sat at that announce table week after week, month after month, year after year, and the desire in me to lace up the boots grew and grew. My body healed, I watched the changing landscape and I learnt how a superstar needed to adapt to survive. I needed time away to re-evaluate everything about myself and my career, and I think the fact I'm the UWF Extreme Champion is proof that I made the right decision. My point is, 'Taker, I can take one look at you and come to the conclusion that you've lost it and that you need to just step away from it all. You're a shell of the legendary Phenom, whose words struck fear into all our hearts. Not one person in this entire frickin' arena can claim that they fear you, but more importantly I doubt anybody in the locker room fears you either. You're weak, you're miserable, and on Wednesday night you'll be faced with a guy who's on a mean streak. I'm the most dangerous man on Anarchy, and unfortunately for you it's your turn to simply... just... SURVIVE!

The UWF Universe burst into cheers as Taz takes a step forward in Undertaker's direction.

Taz: Think you can do that? Because I don't think you can.

With that, Taz drops his microphone at Undertaker's feet and bumps him as he makes his way out of the ring, showing the world he holds no fear. Taz proceeds to leave the ring and make his way up the ramp, reaching the top of the stage and just heading directly to the back.​

OOC - Ended it there as it'll be pushing it for us both to get a third up each and honestly I don't wanna lose on a technicality if I don't have the time.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Anarchy: Rhino/Angle vs Punk/Umaga

The tron turns on to reveal Trish Stratus in back.

Best manager… Trish Stratus:
You really think I’m going to go out there amongst all those smelly guys? Screw that and screw you for thinking that. Matter of fact I don’t care what anybody out there has to say or think. Because I’m going to tell each and every single one of you like it is. None of you out there can hold a candle to Umaga. Rhino… you can go on about how you were able to stop my monster… but you know as well as I if it wasn’t for that little bitch Raven you would be doing what you do best and that is lose. Making the world title less and less relevant. Each week that belt remains around your waist, each day longer that you wind up holding that belt it loses more and more relevance to the point it is almost meaningless. So you can go on about how you were able to win a fluke of a match but you know as well as I… you don’t deserve anything that you’ve received. You’ve just been nothing more than lucky each and every time with all the right circumstances and all the planets aligning at the right time in the right order for you to achieve that goal. So just know… your luck will run out just like it will for Kurt Angle.

The Wrestling Machine. The man that wants to brag about holding down my monster? The only thing you managed to do in that tag match was dispose of some irrelevant tag partner that we were forced to partner with. If we had a choice we would have disposed of you and your little partner on our own. Hell I would have stepped back in the ring and would have been more of a challenge than our tag partner so shut your little mouth about being so much better. You’ve been undefeated for barely a month. That is nothing. Umaga… he himself went on a streak that lasted a little over four months and yet everyone wants to run over to you, shake your hands and suck your… oh I can’t say that. This isn’t Raw. But you know what I’m saying… you have NOT warranted all of the accolades that you have been receiving whereas when myself and Umaga have been running all over Anarchy, all over NXT… something that NOBODY saw coming… nobody gave us praise. Nobody gave us accolades. All people would give us is shit. They hated the fact that we were so successful whereas… yeah you get verbal handjobs every week for you doing nothing. Nothing compared to what me and my monster have accomplished.

So you Rhino and you Angle, both of your asses are on the list to be broken. Umaga is pissed off after being screwed over last week which is why we aren’t going out there until match time because I know that he would destroy all three of you right now. That’s right Punk… right now… you would just be a friendly casualty but come match time he’ll be focused on those two little pissants. And together… the team of Umaga and CM Punk will destroy the overrated champion Rhino and that little bitch that hasn’t accomplished anything but has everything being handed to him on a silver platter in Kurt Angle. So Kurt… we’ll be sure to hand you an ass whooping unlike that you’ve ever experienced come Anarchy. Be ready because this... THIS... is damn real.

Trish turns and walks away not wanting to be bothered anymore.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

images

Ryback stands there as he smiles at what he just sees

Ryback: Cool there is two of you... more prey for me to take down this Wednesday on Anarchy.

fans cheer as Ryback goes on as he smiles and he looks at Jimmy Jacobs and he starts to speak

Ryback: Look little man I know you're Seth's friend and all, but in all honesty just like Seth your brain must not be attached to your eyeballs. Frankly after listenting to the both of you talk for so long I am trying to begin to wonder if you have brains at all. Jacobs by you coming out here just made you a prey too me. That is it, I don't care what you have done in the past. I don't care that you call thia man the man of destruction... if anything you got it all confused, but then again I am not surprised by the lack of smarts both of you have clearly shown in this ring.

You two have clearly shown to me that you don't understand what reality is, and really to be honest I don't need to scream, and shout like some insane lunatic to get my point across. I am prepared for what is going to come on Wednesday night Jimmy I clearly am. You think it is going to be a Seth Rollins win, but I say wrong it is going to be a Ryback. It is going to be me going into the middle of this ring. It is me going to try and knock some sense into Seth's head, and then it is going to be me shell shocking him right in the middle of that ring. Go for the pin 1..2..3... I win! That is what is going to happen, and you know what Jacobs just because you have already pissed me off by just saying nonsence like Seth has I will shell shock you as well.

You see Seth you may feel as if you made some master plan bringing Jaobs out here. You may have thought that would throw me off my game, and that I would not be able to handle the fact you brought your friend out there. Seth it dosen't matter who is out here, it dosen't matter how many men you bring with you I will take them all down. Every man on this roster is my prey. Every man I see is someone who I want to takedown. I want to make sure people know who the hell I am, and they know what the hell I am all about. I am all about being the best, and I don't need to use overdramatics like you do too show I am the best all I got to do is show it in the middle of this ring.

So Seth come Wednesday night you will be finished. I will be moving on to the money in the bank ladder match, and I will win that match, because Seth that is something I believe will and is going to happen... and there is not a damn thing you can do to stop me.

Fans cheer as Ryback looks on

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wednesday Night Anarchy: May 1st, 2013 Edition(LATE BUT WORTH IT!)

Before things officially go live, there is one image shown on the screen, and that is the image of the Anarchy graphic with writing below it, seemingly the tagline for the brand.

AnarchyBanner-1_zps5618ffcd.png

"UWF Anarchy. Not...for the faint of heart."

The IZOD Center is practically shaking from the raucous ovation of the fired up New Jersey crowd as each and every one of them came to see what UWF can bring to East Rutherford and how hard they can bring it. Suddenly their cries of excitement and anticipation are overpowered as a new theme begins to play.

[video=youtube;un9UR2SGiKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9UR2SGiKc[/video]

"Violent Revolution" by Kreator begins to play as the official theme song of Wednesday Night Anarchy, plays over the PA system as the pyrotechnics go off all around the stage and the camera pans around the arena, catching all of the droves of passionate fans on film, each adorned in their respective choice of UWF memorabilia, waving around various signs such as, "That's The Bottom Line", "Best In The World", "Gore! Gore! Gore!", etc. After the camera has panned around the entire arena, things head to the commentary table where the voices of Wednesday nights are seated.

FoleyStyles_zps58678f33.png

Joey Styles: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the second edition of Wednesday Night Anarchy! I'm Joey Styles...

Mick Foley: And I'm the "Hardcore Legend", Mick Foley. Joey, last week was an absolutely pandemonious debut, what a way to put this brand on the map.

Joey Styles: I couldn't agree more, and perhaps what has people talking the most is the unexpected return of the "Human Cancer" Raven, who got physically involved with CM Punk, Umaga, Trish Stratus, and the International Champion Rhino.

Mick Foley: Tonight Raven will have to answer for what he did when Jim Cornette and Raven's former tag team partner Stone Cold Steve Austin call him out later this evening.

Joey Styles: And on the physical side of things, what a confrontation we'll have when the "Deadman" The Undertaker looks to avenge his loss last week when he takes on the Extreme Champion, Taz.

Mick Foley: In triple threat action: Matt Hardy of Team Mattitude, Derrick Bateman of the Modern Day Double Dragons, and James Storm of Beer Money will battle it out.

Joey Styles: And in our main event, the former Cabinet members Umaga and CM Punk will team up to take on the International Champion, the "War Machine" Rhino and the still undefeated "Olympic Hero" Kurt Angle.

Mick Foley: And coming up in our opening contest, the newly refocused Seth Rollins, now reunited with his former tag team partner Jimmy Jacobs, will take on the "Big Hungry" known simply...as Ryback.

Joey Styles: Speaking of Seth Rollins and Ryback, I understand we'll be hearing from both superstars right now!

Anarchy heads backstage as Matt Striker is shown with Ryback

Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen here with me at the time is Ryback... Now Ryback you lost in your UWF debut, what do you think about your upcoming match with Seth Rollins tonight?

Matt puts the mic by Ryback, and he doesn't speak

Matt Striker: Uhhh. Ryback did you hear the question?

images

Ryback turns to Matt Striker and speaks

Ryback: I heard your question, and you know Matt it is a stupid question.

Matt Striker: Uhhh..... uhhh well Ryback what do you want me to ask you?

Ryback: Frankly Matt nothing. You see your just going to ask simple questions I know the answer to. I rather let my actions in the ring be my words; instead of speaking to a man who will ask me questions which I know the answers too already, ladies and gentlemen I apologize for Matt Striker wasting your time, but soon it is feeding time.

Ryback leaves as the fans cheer and he walks away.

The cameras pan to a different area of the backstage where we see Seth Rollins by himself, in some dark lighting setting. The camera zooms into Seth Rollins' face.

017.jpg

Seth Rollins:

As the light begins to tremble...
The hallow winds that gushes through the leaves...
The howling noise that belittles you into a nobody...
As the torrential rain ballows itself; a street light shatters
Into millions of shards... but one is melancholy...
One is lonely, without anything, he chooses to captivate himself
He chooses a shard; he deepens his soul with the shard...
His eyes become black... nothing but a quick flashback shoots into his membrane...
His mind, demented.
Trickling with nothing but pure red; nothing but blood is seen... under the shadow...
Death; this is me.

It's pulchritudinous to me.
This coma, this death. The oxygen I breathe knowing I'm not humane but barely a living soul. Soon to no longer exist.
It's no use seeking help when nobody cares, it's no use listening to the voices... Because they are too delightful to pass; the end is near.
My paroxysm, my asphyxiation...

For quite some time, I've gotten to known Sting... For some time the 'Purveyors of Poison' were the talk of the town...
But now the town is broken, it's empty...
There's nothing left of this place, there's nothing more to destroy
For all things already destroyed
However; since Kane has left... Since his brother suffered a defeat last week under the hands of me;
The brutal paroxysm that I delivered...
I now come to realization; is Sting out there for me?

Seth Rollins tweaks his head a little, he moves frantically looking around the place before addressing himself once again as the light slowly gets lighter.

029.jpg

Are you? Are you looking out for me?
Or am I constantly lost... Alone like I've been.
This is just a dream, this is nothing more than a frantic nightmare
Unleashed that I, only I, Seth Rollins have done for you
However, the tormentation continues.
I shall not stop this paroxysm,
I shall not stop the asphyxiation one suffers,
Whether I'm alone, whether Sting is still wanting this...
I allowed Sting to captivate himself to the top...
But I, where have I gone?
I've been the Shield this entire time;
I've allowed myself to find myself once again,
but death is imminent.

This broken down soul,
This broken down me...
Everyday, when I'm not in this building...
When I'm walking down the lonely road...
The lonely road that takes me nowhere...
Where is everyone?
The world has gotten darker,
The world has gotten empty...
I shall purvey the poison,
Infliction is what is required,
Contradiction; is what you all live with.

Where is the answer to everything? Do we ask Sting?
So many questions, left unanswered...
Thou shalt never know.

Seth Rollins is heard laughing as the camera pitches to black... We still hear a voice-over.

This is Seth Rollins.
My Paroxysm, My Asphyxiation.
Your... Only... Blackout.

The camera pans to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by.

DING DING!

christy_hemme_slow_camera_pan_gif_by_opticgoo-d5av630.gif

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the first match of the UWF Anarchy brand! Introducing first...

[video=youtube;ckTHxaZ_50A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckTHxaZ_50A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad" by Blessthefall begins to play as Seth Rollins comes running out from the backstage, fired up and ready to compete, Jimmy Jacobs walking behind him.

ecdLK.gif

Mick Foley: Seth Rollins just as fired up as he was last week. One has to wonder if we'll see the same fierceness and brutality.

Joey Styles: There's definitely something different about Rollins, and the return of Jimmy Jacobs is evidence of that.

Mick Foley: I can't wait to see how Seth fares against another big opponent, especially one as hungry as Ryback, who no doubt is more starved than usual with that loss to Kurt Angle last week.

Joey Styles: I'm waiting to see if Jimmy Jacobs can stay at ringside and not get involved.

Mick Foley: Time will tell.

Rollins and Jacobs make their way down the ramp and Jimmy remains ringside as Seth enters the ring, ascending the nearest turnbuckle and posing for the crowd.

Christy Hemme: From Davenport, Iowa. Weighing in at two hundred and seventeen pounds. Seth...Rollins!

Rollins climbs down from the turnbuckle and hops back and forth, psyching himself up in preparation for the match ahead.

Christy Hemme: And the opponent...

Rollins stops her and grabs the microphone as the crowd boos him.

RAW_1040_Photo_061.jpg

Seth Rollins:

All week, all week I've heard people complain... Why did I use Sting's finisher, why have you disrespected him? What's the go on Purveyors of Poison. Everyone asks so many questions, yet you delusional, deranged zombies still do not understand what I, Seth Rollins is all about. My path of destruction, the fact I've wrecked havoc in this place... I've made a name for myself in UWF. But seeing you want the answer to why I used Sting's finisher; well... Everyone has always dreamed of Sting vs. Undertaker happening, it's a dream for all of you... But I'm the person that shatters dreams, I'm the very person that gives you nightmares. I used the Scorpion Sting Drop because it's all I needed to do to beat a man who calls himself the 'Deadman'; a man who roams this Earth without knowing that he continues to be buried... The man never leaves, the man doesn't actually DIE! But he will fall; he will die sooner than later... The end of Undertaker is nearby, but I have already defeated him... Right now, I'm going to defeat Ryback. I'm going to make sure he's no longer hungry, I'm going to make sure he becomes a man full of defeat. Ryback, you cannot beat me, I'm heading for that Money In The Bank.

Rollins drops the microphone as Ryback's music is heard...

"FEED ME!"

"Meat On The Table" by Jim Johnston begins to play as Ryback comes out from the backstage and stands at the top of the ramp, hanging his head and closing his eyes, nodding along with the beat of his music. He looks up and at the ring as he says, "More", followed by, "Wake up!" as he makes his way down the ramp with intensity.

Mick Foley: What a beast of a man we have in Ryback, I've never seen anything like him.

Joey Styles: There's certainly a lot of people he reminds me of, but there are several ways that he's unique, I'll give you that.

Ryback enters the ring and begins swinging his arms and starting a "Feed Me More!" chant with the crowd as Christy introduces him.

Christy Hemme: From Sin City. Weighing in at two hundred and ninety-two pounds. Ryback!

Ryback turns to Rollins and shouts, "Feeding Time!" as the bell rings again and the match gets underway.

DING DING!

Rollins_zpsb7ae91ec.jpg
Vs
2cs7ubp.png

Ryback takes Rollins down immediately with a stiff lariat and then falls, driving his knee directly into Seth's abdomen as he pins him there, grabbing both sides of Seth's head and beginning to bounce his head against the mat repeatedly as if it were a basketball. After about five bounces, Ryback removes his knee and stands up, pulling Seth to a vertical base as he hurls him through the air. Seth lands on his feet on the other side of the ring and as he does, he staggers backward into the ropes and gets launched off of them. As this happens, Ryback lunges at him and hits him with another stiff lariat that folds Seth on the mat as his legs are over his head.

Ryback bends down and grabs Rollins' back, hoisting him into the air and turning, planting him with a gruesome powerbomb. Seth rolls over onto his knees as he holds his back in pain with his hand as Ryback runs over and kicks him in the rectum, knocking him flat on his face. Ryback walks over and grabs Seth by the hair, pulling him up to his feet as Ryback throws Seth over his head, catching his ankles as Ryback throws him forward and executes a modified Alabama Slam into the corner, Seth's head whipping violently from the impact as he falls onto his face again.

Mick Foley: Man, talk about brutalizing, Ryback's picking Seth apart right now.

Joey Styles: The brute strength of Ryback may be something Rollins isn't equipped to combat.

Mick Foley: I'd be inclined to believe you this early on if it weren't for the fact that Seth beat The Undertaker last week, quite decisively if you'll recall.

Joey Styles: Yeah yeah, five superkicks and a Death Drop, I remember.

Ryback grabs Seth by the hair on the back of his head again and lifts him up from the mat, placing his head between his legs as he grabs him and looks to go for another powerbomb, but as he hoists him up, Rollins spits into the eyes of Ryback, who releases the hold as Seth swings downward and reverses the situation into a hurracanrana, launching Ryback head first into the nearest turnbuckle as Ryback hits the middle pad. Seth gets to his feet as Ryback turns from dizziness and falls into a seated position in the corner. Rollins sees this and begins delivering stomp after stomp to the chest and upper body of Ryback, something that visually makes the "Big Hungry" angrier with each hit. After six stomps, Seth is going for a seventh when Ryback grabs his leg and throws it away from him, intending to throw Rollins off balance but Seth puts his hands down on the mat and flips, landing on his feet as he runs over and hits Ryback with a dropkick.

Seth is back to his feet quickly as Ryback comes staggering out of the corner as he leaps back and hits Ryback square in the jaw with the Avada Kedavra as Ryback is knocked back into the corner and the crowd begins to boo.

Joey Styles: We saw this last week, Seth's looking for the Total Blackout!

Mick Foley: Ryback needs to think of a counter quick or he's going to go from the feeder to the food.

As Ryback lands in the corner, Seth follows up his superkick with another Avada Kedavra as Ryback comes staggering out of the corner and Rollins irish whips him into the opposite one. Ryback hits back first in the opposite corner as Seth catches him with a third Avada Kedavra and whips him into the corner that's upstage from him. Ryback hits there back first also as Seth makes him the victim of a fourth Avada Kedavra superkick. Ryback is practically dead on his feet as Seth whips him into the final corner, Ryback hitting back first as Rollins hits him with a fifth consecutive Avada Kedavra! The crowd is booing as Rollins sets up Ryback for the Scorpion Death Drop but as he's hooking his arm around his opponent's neck, Ryback punches him in the upper back with his free arm and slips out, reversing the situation as he hoists Seth up for the Shell Shocked!

Joey Styles: He reversed it! Ryback reversed the Total Blackout!

Mick Foley: This guy isn't human!

Ryback stomps around the ring and stops at where he's supposed to begin walking forward and then finish the move before running forward but as he falls back, Jimmy Jacobs slides into the ring at the point of impact and Ryback ends up delivering the Shell Shocked right on top of him!

Mick Foley: What heroism! Jimmy Jacobs threw himself in harm's way to absorb some of the impact and keep Seth in this thing!

Seth rolls off of Jimmy as Ryback gets to his feet and sees Jacobs lying there as he grabs him, seemingly scraping him off of the mat, as he picks him up for Shell Shocked. Ryback turns his back to Rollins as he begins to march but as soon as he faces Seth's direction again, boom! Another Avada Kedavra and the big man goes down hard as Jacobs hits the mat and rolls out of the ring and Seth hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Seth Rollins!

Seth celebrates his victory as the referee raises his arm. Seth mouths, "Whoever you put in front of me, I'll black 'em out!".

Joey Styles: This kid Seth Rollins continues to impress, Mick.

Mick Foley: No doubt about it. Toppling The Undertaker and now Ryback? I'd keep Umaga as far away as possible, Seth Rollins is a big man killer.

Joey Styles: Well folks, quite a night it's been so far but quite a night it still promises to be. Stay with us!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL ONE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryback is shown upset losing another match here in the UWF, and all of a sudden a voice is heard

???: Rough night kid?

Ryback: Shut up... I don't wanna hear it from anyone right now. This is BS I want to come out here, and dominate. I want to come out here and show everyone what a freakin' monster I am but I am always coming up this short in success.

all of a sudden a picture shows and it is the "Alpha Male" Monty Brown as he looks at Ryback and he begins to speak

Monty Brown: Look kid I know whart you're talking about. I've been down that road once before. I know what it feels like coming up short. I know what this like failure, but you can't let that get to you.. You can't let the stench of failure stain you what so ever. Tell me kid what do you want to be here in the UWF.

Ryback: I want to be the hunter here in the UWF.

Ryback looks at Monty Brown as Monty starts to laugh as Ryback looks on pissed off and begins to speak

Ryback: What? What is so damn funny?

Monty Brown begins to sniff Ryback as he dosen't seem satisfied as he goes and begins to speak

Monty Brown: Boooooooyyyy Kid I have smelt hunters before and you're aren't ready to capture any prey here yet in the UWF.... You don't know what a prey here is in the UWF. Hell you're nothing more then one just big prey yourself here in the UWF. You wouldn't know what it is like tooo last in the Sereghetti big guy.. you need some help.... Yeah you need some help.

Listen kid I was thinking of making a comeback here in pro wrestling, and being a professional trainer how about I mentor you. With my work you will become a legit threat here in the UWF, but we going to have to smart off by being able to working together. In fact I seee it in your eyes. Those eyes are already gleaming, and I said GLEAMING with excitement, hold up young cub I am going to make it official, and soon you will be as dominate and pouncing preys like the Alpha Male in nooooooooooo time what so evah!

Monty Brown leaves as Ryback looks on, and he begins to speak to himself

Ryback: What?... and why was he sniffing me.

The camera fades away

Joey Styles: Welcome back to Wednesday Night Anarchy! Before the break, we had an amazing match-up between Ryback and Seth Rollins.

Mick Foley: And from what I hear, we won't have to wait long at all for the next match, because it's right now!

Things return to the ring where Christy Hemme is standing by to introduce the next match.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, I've just received word that Beer Money have asked for and been granted their releases from Wednesday Night Anarchy and the UWF. Therefore, the following contest is now a singles match, and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

Search For: MATT HARDY
Enter Keyword: VERSION 1.0

[video=youtube;S7HIkm5nBnQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7HIkm5nBnQ[/video]

The file finishes downloading and out comes the debuting Matt Hardy Version 1.0 with his Mattitude Follower Shannon Moore and his beautiful girlfriend Reby Sky. They have a screen effect where it looks like an old-school quicktime video. A couple of Matt Facts pop up as well, the first one being “Matt Hardy > Chuck Norris.” All 3 members are quickly making their way down to ringside.

MHV1commingout2.jpg

Mick Foley: That's a bold claim.

Joey Styles: I really wish people would let that whole running joke die.

Mick Foley: Me too, I mean Matt Hardy beating Chuck Norris? Only if he has another fist underneath his beard.

Joey Styles: What beard?

Mick Foley: Exactly.

Reby and Shannon remain ringside as Matt climbs onto the apron and enters the ring.

Christy Hemme: From Cameron, North Carolina. Weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds. Matt Hardy Version One!

Hardy throws up the "V1" sign as the crowd cheers him.

[video=youtube;8FcYfuVW3t8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FcYfuVW3t8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Derrick Bateman's music hits and the crowd is on their feet in excitement. Derrick and Johnny along with the returning Maxine all come out and walk down the ramp together.

Joey Styles: I hope that idiot stays out of the match this time.

Mick Foley: Come on, Joey, it was kind of funny watching him get beaten up.

Joey Styles: I did enjoy that Last Call, especially since he was dressed as Superman while he received it.

Mick Foley: What's wrong with Superman?

Joey Styles: He sucks, that's what's wrong.

Maxine and Johnny remain at ringside and Derrick slides into the ring, ascending a turnbuckle and posing as Christy finishes the introductions.

Christy Hemme: From the Dragon's Lair. Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-two pounds, Derrick Bateman!

Derrick steps down from the turnbuckle as he looks across the ring at his opponent and gets ready for the match ahead.

DING DING!

Bateman_zps764cf060.jpg
VS.
Matt_zpsb60a2708.jpg
&

As the match gets started, Hardy punches Bateman in the mouth with a hard right, Derrick staggering back into the ropes as Matt is seen shaking his hand a few times, indicating he hit his opponent so hard that it hurt him a little bit. Derrick is holding his mouth with his hand as Hardy hits him again, knocking Bateman into the ropes and his hand into his mouth and his nose. As Bateman is launched off of the ropes, Matt knees him in the solar plexus to make him hunch over, then hooks his head under his right arm and motions to the crowd with his left.

Joey Styles: It can't be time for this already.

As Matt turns to deliver the Twist of Fate, Derrick pushes forward, sending Matt into the ropes. As Matt comes back, Derrick leaps up and catches him with a dropkick as both men fall to the mat. Both men are up quickly as Derrick hits Matt in the nose with a right punch, to which Matt responds with a right uppercut that sends Bateman staggering back into the corner, blood now running from his nose all the way down to his mouth. Matt charges the corner and leaps into the air, tucking his legs back as he hits Derrick in the abdomen with both knees, grabbing Bateman by the shoulders as he falls back, the abdomen connecting with the knees again, and connects with a modified monkey flip that puts Derrick hard on his back.

Hardy kips up and climbs the top turnbuckle, motioning to the crowd that it's time for the Leg Drop from the Atmosphere as they boo him viciously.

Mick Foley: That's twice that Matt's tried to end this one early.

Matt leaps from the top and connects with the leg drop across the neck of his opponent and then climbs to his feet, leaping up and connecting with a regular leg drop across the neck of his opponent before going for the cover by hooking the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THR...

Just as the referee is about to count three, the lights go out.

Mick Foley: What's this?

Joey Styles: Well considering we have both Sting and Undertaker on the roster, it's hard to tell.

Mick Foley: Hahaha, I don't think it's either of them. Look!

Joey Styles: Spare me.

A spotlight is cast on the top of the ramp, where Matt Striker is standing in a heroic pose, his hands on his hips as he's in full Batman attire, he even imitates the voice as he speaks.

Matt Striker: I know you said you don't need Bate Man, but what about Mattman?

The crowd pops as Mattman begins running down the ramp and slides into the ring. The lights come back up and Mattman and Hardy approach each other quickly, both ready to strike, but the referee comes between them, which inspires boos from the crowd.

Mick Foley: Aww come on, ref, let Mattman come to the rescue!

Joey Styles: You can add him to the match in James Storm's place for all I care.

Stone Cold: That sounds like a hell of an idea.

Stone Cold stands up from the commentary table and removes his headset, picking up a microphone.

Stone Cold: If ya'll wanna see Stone Cold make this match a triple threat again and put that costume wearin' silly piece a' trash in it, gimme a hell yeah!

The crowd responds with an emphatic, "Hell yeah!" as Stone Cold's smiling from ear-to-ear.

Stone Cold: Of course, that's only if ol' Jimmy Cornette's on board with the idea.

Jim stands up with a microphone in hand.

Jim Cornette: If the fans wanna see it, I wanna see it. Matt Striker, welcome to the match!

The referee steps out from between Hardy and Mattman as Hardy hauls off and clobbers Mattman with a hard right. Mattman's head rocks with the impact but he hardly flinches aside from that as Hardy winds back and pops him again, to the same response. Hardy goes for a third punch but Mattman catches it and delivers a boot to the abdomen, turning and executing a bulldog to a hot reaction from the crowd.

Joey Styles: This is ridiculous.

Stone Cold: You questionin' ma' judgment, son?

Joey Styles: No, sir.

Stone Cold: Good, cuz I'll give ya a frosty Stone Cold Stunner if ya don't like what we put on our show.

Jim Cornette: And I don't wrestle, but I can sure hit you with a tennis racket or whatever it was that I used to carry around.

Mick Foley: You don't remember?

Jim Cornette: I myself do, but the guy writing this dialogue between us is currently doing so without Internet access, so he can't research it.

Stone Cold: What?

Jim Cornette: Don't start that crap out here.

Stone Cold: No I mean what are you talking about? Someone writing our dialogue? Internet access? Research? Son, I think you got a hold a' one too many Steveweisers.

Johnny Curtis: I know I did.

Stone Cold: Did Stone Cold say you could have any a' his beers?

Johnny Curtis: No, but they were sitting there in that cooler all open and inviting. They sat there in the ice cubes comfortably, all condensated and refreshing looking, I couldn't resist.

Stone Cold: Well you better Fan-dan-go to the store and replenish the cooler or I've got a can of somethin' else for you ta' open up and drink, and that's the bottom line!

In the ring, Mattman is stomping on Hardy as Bateman gets to his feet, looking puzzled at the situation unfolding. Derrick looks at the referee like, "Aren't you going to disqualify me?" and when nothing happens, Bateman shrugs and joins in, helping Mattman with his attack on Hardy. Matt swats Derrick's leg away with a chop to the side of his knee and grabs Mattman's leg, flipping him onto his back as Hardy is now on the warpath. Hardy hits Bateman with a big boot and knocks him to the mat, then turns to Mattman and grabs him by the throat, pulling him to a vertical base. Hardy looks for the Side Effect but Mattman lunges forward and jabs him in the eye with one of the bat ears as Hardy grabs at his eye in pain. Mattman follows up with a dropkick that sends Matt staggering backward through the ropes as he crashes and burns on the outside.
Suddenly Bateman grabs Mattman and lifts him onto his shoulders, beginning to spin him around and around repeatedly.

Mick Foley: It's the Deviant!

Joey Styles: It's an airplane spin.

Stone Cold: Boy I tell ya, that Bateman's a Deviant.

Joey Styles: It's an airplane spin.

Jim Cornette: I think I can hear them chanting. De-vi-ant! De-vi-ant!

Joey Styles: It's an airplane spin!

Johnny Curtis: The best airplane spin in the business!

Stone Cold: You got my beer, boy?

Johnny Curtis: Yes, sir.

As Bateman spins Mattman around, he can be heard telling him, "Sorry, bro!" to which Mattman responds, Batman voice and all, "Are you kidding? This is the greatest day of my life!" Bateman sets Mattman down on his feet as both men fall to the mat in dizziness. At this moment, Hardy climbs to the top turnbuckle and leaps off, connecting with the Leg Drop from the Atmosphere on Mattman. Hardy covers.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Matt Hardy!

Mick Foley: Matt Hardy just stole one!

Joey Styles: Are you kidding me? I'm glad he ended this gooffest!

Stone Cold: What'd you say?

Joey Styles: I said this mat classic! Why oh why did Matt Hardy have to end this mat classic?

Jim Cornette: We signed Colt Cabana?

Mick Foley: Ha ha, alright, I think we need to put a ban on drinking at the commentary table. More Anarchy after this, folks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMERCIAL TWO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camera’s cut backstage on UWF’s Anarchy, and the audience explodes in cheers, awaiting for the next segment to begin. The camera’s slowly transition into a new setting, as we see Anarchy’s newest signee, none other than the Show Off himself, Dolph Ziggler. The audience’s cheers quickly transition into boos, as Ziggler is all smiles tonight, most likely because it’s his debut and he plans on doing what he does best – stealing the show.

normal_vlcsnap-00006_640x360.png

Dolph Ziggler: There’s no point in introducing myself, since all of you already know who I am, but for the people who’ve been living under the rock for the past couple of years. Hi, I’m Dolph Ziggler! The audience boos at the mention of Ziggler’s name, who responds with a chuckle, before continuing. Now let me tell you all a little exclusive story that no one else knows. When I put pen to paper not too long ago, when I signed my name on the dotted line of an official Ultimate Wrestling Federation contract, it was so that I could compete. So that I could come out to this ring, night after night, week after week, and do one of the many things I do best and that’s wrestle. Something that I do better than each loser in the back and every has been or never was to step foot in this company since it first opened its doors. When I accepted Steve Austin’s offer, it was with the assumption that I’d get to do that. It was with the assumption that I’d be recognized and treated as what I am, and that’s the best damn thing UWF has going today. But did that happen? No. No, because instead of doing that, instead of realizing that I’m the best and biggest asset they have and actually giving me a match, I’m stuck here in the back – whatevs.

Ziggler shrugs it off, as he continues to speak.

Dolph Ziggler: Management decided to book these losers you see competing instead of yours truly. First and foremost, I’m better than any superstar past, present, or future – whether it’s the World Champion himself in Rhino or some new guy in Seth Rollins, I’m levels above and beyond each and every one of them. Second, this wonderful concept of theirs to not book me, I mean, I don’t know, maybe they are so out of touch with reality that they actually thought this was a good idea, or maybe they’re just downright stupid, but the fact of the matter is that no one, I mean no one, in their right minds wants to see these guys wrestle over Dolph Ziggler. Nobody wants to see a couple of over paid, overrated, over hyped, yet terribly underwhelming stars compete in that ring. They all want to see me!

The audience responds with boos, as Ziggler soaks in the negative reception, before continuing.

Dolph Ziggler: So I did what I had to do, I did what everyone else wouldn’t and I started standing up for myself. If I wasn’t going to get the chances and opportunities I deserved, I was going to go ahead and take them and that’s exactly what I did. I made a name for myself, by myself, and for what? To come all the way here to this dump and start all over again? No. I’ve paid my dues, I’ve earned my spot, and there isn’t a single damn person here who can take that from me. But if I’m not going to be treated like the star I am? If I’m not going to be given the respect and the opportunities I so obviously deserve? I’ll do what I do best, and I’ll take them. It doesn’t matter who you are, I’ll come out here each and every week and prove that not one of you have a damn thing on me, and sooner or later? I’ll make my way to the top, and when that day inevitably comes? I’ll do what I was born to do, what I’ve done all my life, and I’ll win. And then not only will I be the show off, show stealer, best of the best to hell with the rest and the greatest damn thing to happen to UWF since The Rock returned for the nineteenth time, I’ll also become World Heavyweight Champion!

Show… OFF!

Ziggler stands in place, with a smirk across his face, as he stares into the cameras. The cameras soon cut, as we fade.

Mick Foley: Well, welcome to the green team, Dolph, that's all I can say.

Joey Styles: The "Show Off" is certainly a valued addition to Anarchy, no matter how brash and arrogant he is.

Mick Foley: Coming up next, we have another great match-up as the Extreme Champion and the Phenom lock horns.

The camera pans back to the ring.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

"Deadman's Hand" hits the arena, prompting the UWF Universe to burst into cheers for the arrival of Taz. Taz quickly emerges from the back in street clothes, eyes covered by his trademark sunglasses, a scowl etched across his face, and the UWF Extreme Championship around his waist.

Christy Hemme: From the Red Hook Section of Brooklyn, New York. Weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds. He is the Extreme Champion, Taz!

Taz doesn't take the time to soak in the atmosphere, instead choosing to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring, whilst the crowd continue to cheer a man with a new and arguably improved attitude.

Joey Styles: Taz is such a badass.

Mick Foley: He's certainly carrying himself like one.

Joey Styles: The Anarchy attitude runs through his veins, I'd argue that no one embodies the spirit of this change like our Extreme Champion.

Taz eventually reaches the steel steps, not breaking stride along the way, as he makes his way up them and promptly enters the ring. He crosses his arms as he awaits the arrival of his opponent.

The lights in the arena go out as the fans pop simultaneously.

GONG!

GONG!

[video=youtube;BAnCYz3j55k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAnCYz3j55k&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As the gong hits first time through the Anarchy, crowd goes wild and lights goes off. Everyone in the arena, including Seth Rollins looking at the entrance, waiting for Deadman to come to Anarchy for the very first time. And there he is! Through the mist, you can see the big body of The Undertaker!

a2qgi9.jpg

Mick Foley: Of course if there's anyone that could make a badass look tame, it's certainly The Undertaker.

Joey Styles: Undertaker's a badass.

Mick Foley: Let's not talk about that era. He's the "Phenom".

Joey Styles: The harbinger of souls.

Mick Foley: The crypt keeper himself.

Joey Styles: And he drives a mean motorcycle.

Mick Foley: What'd I just say, Joey?

He walks down the ramp slowly. Taz looks at him with his arms crossed, seemingly unaffected by the Phenom. Undertaker walks on the steps and gets on the apron.

Christy Hemme: From Death Valley. Weighing in at two hundred and ninety-nine pounds, The Undertaker!

He enters the ring and takes his hat off as he looks to Taz with furious eyes as the lights come up and the ring bell sounds.

DING DING!

TazAnar_zpsad6c4561.jpg
Vs
TakerAnar_zps1170d098.jpg

As Taz stands there with his arms crossed, The Undertaker delivers a big boot that knocks him to the mat instantly. Taz sits up, his sunglasses now broken, as he removes what's left of them from his face and throws them out of the ring as he gets up and punches Taker in the stomach. He continues to light into Taker until he backs him into the ropes, where he then whips the Deadman to the other side of the ring. Taker rides the momentum back and goes for another big boot, but Taz slips behind him and locks his arms around his waist, executing a beautiful belly-to-back suplex. Taz gets to his feet quickly as the Phenom sits up. Taz slaps him across the face as Taker responds by reaching up and goozling him, Taker climbing to his feet as Taz looks scared for his life, but he soon reveals he was faking it as his serious expression returns and he punches Taker in the chest and then repeatedly in the forearm until the grip loosens.

As the goozle is broken, Taz knees Undertaker in the chest and when he hunches over, delivers a DDT. With Taker face down on the mat, Taz grabs the arm and places a foot on the Deadman's shoulder, pinning it to the mat as he pulled upward with his hands, the Undertaker crying out in pain.

Joey Styles: That is absolutely sickening! He's going to pull his arm out of its socket!

Mick Foley: Only if he doesn't tap, Joey. Taz is a submission specialist, after all, and the bigger the size difference between he and his opponent, the quicker he's going to try and tap them out.

As Taz looks confident with the pain he's inflicting, Taker manages to roll over quickly onto his back, throwing Taz onto his own back as Taker sits up and climbs to a vertical base. Taz gets to his feet quickly, just in time to see the Phenom going for a right punch as Taz grabs the wrist and throws Taker's arm downward, falling with it so that Undertaker is thrown forward off of his balance and his wrist is slammed against the mat. Taker holds his bad arm as Taz kicks him in the forehead, knocking him onto his back. Taz grabs the arm and looks for an armbar but Taker punches him in the groin with his good arm and as Taz hunches forward, rolls him up with an inside cradle as the referee runs over to count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Taz kicks out as the two men seperate and now stare one another down. Taz points to Taker's bad arm and smiles as the Deadman stares a hole of intensity through him. They go to lock up but Taker hits Taz in the jaw with his the side of his right elbow instead and follows up with a DDT. Taker goes for a double leg drop but Taz rolls out of the way and he connects with nothing but mat as Taz grabs him around the head and applies a sleeper hold, but Taker is standing for none of this as he climbs to his feet, Taz still holding on, and leaps backward, sandwiching Taz hard between his body and the mat. Taker follows this up with a pin attempt as the referee comes over to count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Just as The Undertaker feels he's put Taz away, the "Human Suplex Machine" rolls the shoulder and successfully keeps himself in the contest. Taker gets up angrily and distances himself from Taz, running at him and delivering a big boot, knocking Taz back down just as he's returning to his feet. Taker covers Taz again, but Taz kicks out before the referee can even count one as both men return to a vertical base.

Joey Styles: The Deadman is getting heated.

Mick Foley: I'd say that doesn't bode well for his opponent, but his opponent is Taz.

Taker goes to goozle Taz but he grabs the wrist and pulls him in close, executing a belly-to-belly suplex that sends the Deadman for a ride. The Phenom sits up and gets back to his feet as he connects with a spinning back fist that sends Taz staggering into the corner. Taker takes off running and connects with a body splash to follow up, then grabs Taz by the wrist and ascends the top turnbuckle, beginning to walk along the top rope as he jumps down and connects with Old School. He keeps a hold of Taz's wrist as he goes down and pulls him to his feet, grabbing him and flipping him upside down, looking for the Tombstone Piledriver.

Joey Styles: The Undertaker's going to put away the Extreme Champion!

Taz reacts quickly and punches Taker in the ribs on both sides, breaking the hold as he throws his legs forward and flips slightly so that he ends up on his feet. Taz throws an elbow backward and catches Taker in the mouth and turns to face him. The Deadman throws a punch but Taz ducks it and slips behind him, applying a half-nelson choke and then executing the Tazzmission-Plex, throwing Taker head first into the turnbuckle to gasps from the crowd. Taz gets up and drags Taker to the center of the ring, covering him.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here is your winner, Taz!

Taz stands up and crosses his arms as the referee pats him on the back.

Joey Styles: Well, just when things looked bleak, Taz thought fast and secured the victory.

Mick Foley: Oh and two is a painful way to start no doubt, but I still see good things in the future of the "Phenom", how could you not?

COMMERCIAL THREE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

l_f25de3d8.jpg

So many questions lingering in my head, all of them searching for an answer like a hungry piglet seeking out its mother's teat for sustenance. The one that burns the most strongly regards my purpose. Why am I even here, I ask myself. Is it the intervention of divinity or insanity that his brought me to this place? I can't pinpoint it, I can't diagnose it, I can only ache from it and wish it would reveal itself to me, exposing the answers I'm desperately seeking out. This feeling that has washed over me feels like madness, dropping onto my head like rain and rising up out of the ground and constricting my appendages like a man-eating plant. This is torture, this is imprisonment, but at the same time it feels like home. At the same time it feels like reward, like someone telling me, "Pleasant job on all you've accomplished, but for you to fully appreciate where you've been you have to endure what the flip side of the coin is like."

Does destiny truly believe I haven't experienced the bottom yet? Is it earnestly and wholeheartedly convinced that my existence has never come across even the slightest hint of blue? Well I tell you this life, open your eyes and see that the man you have sent fate to punish is an innocent man. I only wanted to do right by them, and do right by you, no matter what that meant and regardless of how much that took. I have missed my very children growing up because I was always on the road, and my happy and healthy marriage has gone on to greener pastures and I wasn't even afforded the opportunity to mourn its death. Realize what you're doing to me, destiny, there's still time for us to reconcile. I don't even need to hear the sounds I've grown accustomed to in order to rekindle my joy, just give me a sign that it's alright to move on to whatever it is you intend for me to do next.

The price of fame is great indeed, and after tasting it so gluttonously, the only thing I have to show for the meal is that price. I have been orphaned by the ideals I let mother and father me, so much so that I scarcely remember even the slightest detail about their faces, and were God Himself to provide me an opportunity to see them again, I'm not sure I would accept. All that live here are inquiries, dangling on a thread hoping that somehow, some way, I find the time to knit the threads together and create for myself a cloak to keep warm under. And while under that cloak, I have but one request, another cup of warm milk before I drift off to sleep, that's all I ask. And please close the door on your way out, I feel a draft.

Things fade to black as we return to the commentary table.

Mick Foley: Welcome back once again, folks. Joey, what do you think of what Sting had to say this week?

Joey Styles: More questions than answers, Mick.

Mick Foley: Couldn't have said it better myself, mainly because of all the concussions I've suffered over my career.

Joey Styles: Well don't you worry, pal, because we get to watch while other guys give each other concussions, and I'd say there'll be a few in tonight's main event.

The camera pans to the ring.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event! Introducing first...

kurt-angle-titantron-o.gif

The marching drum roll of Kurt Angle's brand new theme kicks in and the crowd is set ablaze into wild cheers, some fans are even chanting "USA!" while others are chanting "Kurt! Kurt! Kurt!" but it all is pointing towards one single thing, the arrival of Kurt Angle, the fans are looking everywhere for him, that's when he slowly begins to merging coming out the ground.

20061125032701anglejf2.gif

Mick Foley: Can you believe this guy is still undefeated, Joey?

Joey Styles: Kurt Angle has been on a roll the likes of which can't be compared to. If I were Rhino, I'd be worried about my championship.

Mick Foley: Agreed, but it is a triple threat they'll be having, Punk's a threat too.

Kurt Angle has his hood up but he looks intense as he appears from the backstage, he slowly walks forward and takes a moment before doing his signature opening pose setting off more pyros.

wwf-wwe-entrace-de-kurt-angle-o.gif

Christy Hemme: From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Weighing in at two hundred and thirty-seven pounds. He is the "Olympic Gold Medalist", Kurt Angle!

The fans are set ablaze by Kurt Angle as he marches down the entrance ramp, high-fiving some of the younger fans en route but Kurt is all business tonight, he runs up the ringsteps and through the middle rope, spinning on the spot to demonstrate. Kurt Angle stands in the middle of the ring and the fans go nuts, chanting his name, but then all that is interrupted by...

[video=youtube;LlnmNkMivHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnmNkMivHc[/video]

Rhino's theme, 'War Machine' by Kiss begins to play, the famous riff playing over the snapping snare drum before finally the the drum fill plays and the theme kicks into full swing. Rhino emerges from the back alone, no Coach tonight, as lyrics are belted out through the audio system Rhino marches down to the ring the UWF International Title wrapped tightly around his waist. He makes the run at the bottom of the ramp and slides into the ring, he walks straight past Angle before he heads to the top rope and unwraps the title proceeding to beat his chest and throw both hands into the air with the title belt in one hand and the other a clenched fist. Rhino lets out a primal roar as the crowd too roar with approval before stepping down as he prepares for the match ahead.

Christy Hemme: From Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at two hundred and seventy pounds. He is the UWF International Champion, the "War Machine" Rhino!

As Christy goes to introduce the opponents, suddenly Punk and Umaga slide into the ring and blindside Rhino and Angle, getting things off to a cheap start.

DING DING!

Angle_zps714071d5.jpg
RhinoAnar_zpsa9a269a5.jpg
Vs
CMPunkAnar_zps860ee3d9.jpg
umagaanar_zps62221870.jpg

Umaga and Punk take Angle and Rhino to the mat with simultaneous bulldogs. Umaga gets up and grabs Rhino, throwing him into the nearest corner as he begins to unload on him with hard right punches to the face and forehead. Angle gets to his feet and runs over, throwing his arms around Umaga's waist but the "Samoan Bulldozer" throws his arm backward and around, catching Kurt in the back of the head with a stiff elbow that sends him staggering forward as Punk grabs him and throws him over the top rope to the outside. Angle hits the floor as Punk stands beside Umaga, joining in the fray as he throws left punches to alternate with his tag partner's right punches as Rhino slumps down to a seated position.

Once Rhino slumps down, the two continue their onslaught on the top of his head, but are also throwing kicks to the abdomen and chest and knees into the mix as well as the champion falls prey to the numbers game. Kurt gets up to his feet and shakes the cobwebs off, getting ready to slide into the ring but before he can someone taps him on the shoulder, and when he turns to see who it is, Trish Stratus kicks him as hard as she can in the groin! Kurt holds his groin with both hands as he falls to his knees, the pain imminent in his expression as Trish superkicks him in the face, knocking him onto his back.

Joey Styles: This isn't even a match, Mick, this is a mugging!

Mick Foley: It's Anarchy rules, Joey. No disqualifications, no count-outs, no holds barred.

Joey Styles: But at what cost? Surely Rhino's still banged up from last week's main event!

Mick Foley: No question, but you have to remember, he wasn't in that match alone. Umaga's got to be hurting too.

The two change up their battle plan a bit as Umaga heads over to the corner diagonally across from where Rhino is slouched, preparing to charge. Punk continues his attack but Rhino throws up his hand and catches Punk's fist, blocking the punch. Punk swings with the other fist but Rhino catches that too as he throws Punk backwards off of his balance and returns to a vertical base. Umaga charges across the ring but Rhino does as well, ducking the attempted punch and taking the "Samoan Bulldozer" with a Gore! The crowd is going nuts as Rhino gets up and turns his attention to Punk who is getting to his feet, his back turned to the "War Machine".

Joey Styles: The fans are electric as Rhino shifts the momentum in his team's favor.

Mick Foley: Punk and Umaga came into this match hungry for a piece of the champ and number one contender, and I believe they bit off more than they can chew.

Joey Styles: The champ aims to satisfy.

Mick Foley: It's like a picnic and Rhino brought the basket. "Gore"-ditas for everyone.

Joey Styles: Really? "Gore"-ditas?

Mick Foley: What you don't like Mexican? Okay then he brought fruit, but his stomach was rumbling on the way to the ring, so there's nothing left but apple Gores.

Joey Styles: I dunno, I think he brought his favorite kind of cheese, "Gore"-gonzola.

Mick Foley: I'm not sure which I like better now.

Joey Styles: Let's just say they're cheesy "Gore"-ditas with "Gore"-gonzola cheese.

Mick Foley: I like it. You realize what's happening here, don't you?

Joey Styles: The lighthearted schtick that usually comes with the Modern Day Double Dragons' matches has not only rubbed off on me, but carried over into a more serious match?

Mick Foley: Oh, so you are aware of it.

Joey Styles: Yeah, I'm a hypocrite.

In the ring, Punk turns around and Rhino looks to deliver the Gore to him as well but Punk leaps over him and Rhino goes flying through the ropes instead, hitting Kurt Angle as he's getting to his feet and preparing to rejoin the fray. As Umaga gets to his feet, Punk motions for the monster to follow him as they both exit the ring, Umaga flipping up the ring apron and searching for weapons as Punk stomps on their opponents, alternating between them with each stomp. Umaga soon finds something to his liking as he grabs a weapon in each hand, standing up as the ring apron falls back down. Umaga is holding two kendo sticks as he tosses one to Punk, who catches it as both men begin teeing off on the fallen champion and his tag team partner, Umaga focusing on Rhino and Punk focusing on Kurt.

Rhino places his hands on the ground and begins to push upward, climbing to his hands and knees as he absorbs the punishment of kendo shot after kendo shot to his back. Rhino hits Punk in the abdomen with the point of his right elbow and returns to a vertical base, grabbing the kendo stick as Punk is hunched over from the pain of the elbow attack. Before Rhino can do anything with the kendo stick, Umaga runs over and breaks the kendo stick in his possession over Rhino's head, sending the "War Machine" to his knees as Punk takes his kendo stick back and swings it like a baseball bat at the right side of Rhino's face, breaking it as Rhino is knocked to the ground, Punk stomping on him and Umaga joining in.

Joey Styles: Rhino and Angle can't catch a break in this match-up.

Mick Foley: Well while Rhino and Angle are both impressive on their own, being undefeated and the holder of the UWF International Championship respectively, they've never teamed before so they don't have the experience that Punk and Umaga do, therefore they don't gel as well.

Joey Styles: That and they got blindsided at the beginning of the match.

Mick Foley: That too. That certainly set the stage for what we're seeing right now.

Angle is up to his feet and he looks angry as he takes the straps of his wrestling tights down. Trish goes to kick him in the groin again but Kurt grabs her leg, flipping her onto her back. She cries out to Umaga who turns his attention in their direction and takes off running towards Kurt, who ducks and picks Umaga up, reversing the situation into an Angle Slam as he drops the "Samoan Bulldozer" directly on top of Trish. The crowd, "Oooh"'s at this as Kurt takes off running towards Punk, clubbing him in the upper back with a double axe handle to knock him slightly off balance and as he hunches, Kurt drives his face into the ring post, sending Punk to the ground. Angle extends his hand downward and helps up Rhino as the two men now find themselves in control of the situation, Rhino walking over to Punk and placing his right knee on the back of his neck and his left knee in the small of his back to pin him down as Kurt grabs Punk's leg and applies the Ankle Lock!

Umaga sits up angrily and checks on Trish. Once he sees that she's unconscious, he gets to his feet and turns to the ring as he walks over to the steel steps and walks to the top of them as he grabs the top rope on the right side of the post and puts it in his mouth, beginning to gnaw on it.

Joey Styles: Did this guy get a screw knocked loose on that slam?

Mick Foley: It certainly looks that way at first glance, but if you look again you'll see he's strategizing.

It's soon seen what Mick is talking about as Umaga removes the rope from his mouth and throws it to the side as it now hangs down to the floor, Umaga now moving on to the second rope.

Joey Styles: My word, he's biting through the ropes! That's steel cable!

Umaga gets through with the second rope as he throws it down as well, moving on to the bottom rope. Meanwhile, Rhino sees what's going on as he gets up and begins heading towards Umaga while Kurt keeps the submission hold applied on Punk. Umaga gets done with the bottom rope as he moves to the opposite side of the ring post, starting with the top rope on that side. Rhino arrives just as Umaga's finishing off the top rope as he grabs his legs and pulls him off of the apron, Umaga seemingly hitting jaw first on the apron but as Rhino goes to follow up, Umaga proves he was just feigning the impact as he whips around and hits Rhino in the mouth with the point of his elbow. Rhino holds his mouth as Umaga follows up with the Samoan Spike, taking the champ to the ground. Umaga climbs onto the ring apron and resumes what he was doing before with the second rope but Kurt has released his hold on Punk as he runs over to Umaga.

Angle leaps onto the apron and locks his arms around Umaga, looking for a belly-to-belly suplex but Umaga headbutts him and pushes him off balance as Angle crashes and burns on top of Rhino. Umaga finishes biting through the second rope as he moves on to the bottom one.

Joey Styles: What is he planning?

Mick Foley: Besides an extensive series of visits to the best dentist as professional wrestler's salary can get? That's anyone's guess.

Umaga bites through the bottom rope and throws it loose as he hops down to the ground and kicks the top of the steel steps, causing it to slide off of the bottom half. Umaga grabs the bottom half and tosses it aside, then turns and grabs the ring post that now has no ropes attached to it and removes it from the ring to gasps from the fans.

Joey Styles: What monstrous strength!

Mick Foley: Whatever comes next can't be good for anyone in the vicinity.

Kurt is the first to get to his feet, his back turned to Umaga as the "Samoan Bulldozer" holds the ring post on his shoulder like a rocket launcher and takes off running, hitting Angle in the back of the head at top speed as Kurt is sent flying forward and hits the floor hard, the entire back of his head bloodied.

Joey Styles: Oh no! Kurt Angle may have just had his skull caved in!

Umaga now stands over Rhino as he holds the ring post in both hands, aiming the top of it down at Rhino as he brings it down, colliding with the ribs of the "War Machine". Umaga does this repeatedly about five times overall before tossing it aside to the ground and grabbing Rhino by both sides of his neck, pulling him violently to a vertical base. Umaga slams Rhino back first against the ring apron viciously before rolling him into the ring and following after. While this goes on, Punk gets to his feet and looks down at Kurt who isn't moving a muscle and is bleeding from what appears to be a substantial gash in the back of his head. Punk smirks and climbs onto the apron, ascending the top turnbuckle.

Rhino gets to a vertical base, clutching at his rib area as it appears to be hurting him to breathe. He and Umaga are circling one another, each staring a hole through each other, an unbreakable focus between them, or so it seems as Punk whistles and Rhino turns in his direction. As Rhino looks away, Umaga clobbers him with a Samoan Spike and then backs away as Punk follows up with the flying elbow drop.

Joey Styles: I think we're looking at the beginning of the end here, Mick.

Mick Foley: I think it is the end, Joey. Look...

Punk hooks the leg as the referee comes over to count.

ONE!

TWO!

THR...

Just as the referee is about to count three, Umaga delivers an elbow drop to his kidneys, breaking up the count. Umaga gets up as Punk looks shocked as he too gets to his feet. When he does, Umaga delivers a Samoan Spike that sends the crowd into a cheering frenzy. Umaga exits the ring and heads up the ramp as the dynamic of the main event has just changed.

Joey Styles: What's going on here? Punk and Umaga almost had the match won, then Umaga attacks him and the referee!

Mick Foley: If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. CM Punk, Rhino, and Kurt Angle are all in the UWF International Championship match at Money in the Bank. Umaga doesn't have a match.

Joey Styles: So it's jealousy?

Mick Foley: Yup, and Umaga waited for the perfect time to stick it to him too.

In the ring, Kurt Angle is on the top turnbuckle, holding the back of his head as the crowd is cheering the fact that he's back in this one. Angle turns around so that his back is facing the downed Punk and wastes no time as he launches into a moonsault and connects beautifully.

Joey Styles: Moonsault! Moonsault! After all Kurt's been through in this one, he hits Punk with a moonsault!

Mick Foley: Cover him!

As Kurt goes to cover Punk, suddenly a large man in all black attire and a ski mask hops the barricade and slides into the ring. He grabs Angle by the shoulders and throws him to his feet into the ropes, clotheslining him over the top. Rhino grabs the man and spins him around but the man low blows Rhino and grabs him by the throat with both hands, hoisting him up and executing a sit-down chokebomb! The man exits the ring and heads up the ramp as Punk crawls over to Rhino and throws one arm over him.

Joey Styles: Well if you thought Umaga gave Rhino and Angle the win, someone just took it right back for Punk.

Mick Foley: The guy was too big to be Raven, but I'm not ruling out some kind of connection, I mean the timing is a little suspect.

The referee runs over to count as the crowd erupts into boos.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING!

Christy Hemme: Here are your winners, the team of the "Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga and the "Best in the World" C...M....Punk!

Punk celebrates his victory as EMT's come down to check on Kurt and Rhino, the cameras panning over to the commentary table.

Joey Styles: It was a match that lived up to the show's title, because the rules went out the window and not only was blood shed and bodies broken, jealousy played a part and someone that wanted Punk to win made sure he still did.

Mick Foley: In what seems to be tradition by this point, we're left with more questions than answers.

Joey Styles: What a main event. Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to take one more commercial break. When we come back, the Co-General Managers will not only address what happened with Raven last week, but will have some announcements regarding the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Stay with us.

COMMERCIAL FOUR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;ijXQ6Lyc6Us]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijXQ6Lyc6Us[/video]

The crowd is seemingly brought to their feet in unison as the infamous sound of the breaking glass pierces the sounds that were going on in the arena and everyone cheers and waves about their signs as the General Manager of Anarchy and "Texas Rattlesnake" himself makes his way from the backstage and heads down the ramp with a purpose.

Austin_entrance_02.jpg

Joey Styles: Well Mick, I hope you're ready because Stone Cold sure is!

Mick Foley: The ovation this man gets is something I don't think I'll ever get used to. Wow, they love Stone Cold!

Stone Cold quickly makes his way down the ramp as he climbs onto the apron and steps through the ropes, entering the ring.

entranringstonecold.gif

Upon entering the ring, Austin heads to the nearest turnbuckle and poses for the capacity crowd.

stonecoldeskina.gif

Stone Cold descends the turnbuckle and heads over to the far ropes, getting a microphone from the ringside official as he turns and raises the microphone, ready to address the crowd.

StoneCold6-3.jpg

Stone Cold: Ladies and gentlemen, or as I prefer ta' call ya, Anarchists and Anarchettes, it's now time for this place ta' turn into a courtroom of sorts as Jimmy an' I become the judge, ya'll become the jury, and Raven more or less stands on trial. Now as many of you may or may not know, Raven and I are friends as well as former tag team partners, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna approach this sitch-ooh-ation with any form of biase or leniacy, I gotta do my job as the co-General Manager a' this place and I'm gonna do that job. But before I can do that, we need ta' complete this here judgment panel. Everyone please welcome to the ring, Jim Cornette.

[video=youtube;gPJK4MLEieE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPJK4MLEieE[/video]

The capacity crowd is on their feet as none other than Jim Cornette appears from behind the curtain and makes his way down the ramp. As he walks up the steel steps onto the apron and enters the ring, Stone Cold gives him a microphone and as the music fades out to silence, an audible, "Welcome Back Corny!" *clap clap clapclapclap* chant is heard starting up. Jim raises his microphone as he looks out at all of them.

jimcornette.jpg

Jim Cornette: To be perfectly honest with you, I don't think it's necessary for you and I to come out here seperately each and every week, but that's a matter to be decided upon at a later date. There is only one thing to decide on, well two things actually, but we're going to handle business with Raven and then we'll get to the second thing. Raven is a man that I too have worked with in the past and honestly, the fact that he refers to himself as a "Human Cancer" is fitting. He's arrogant, he's self-absorbed, and he has no respect for authority. Well lemme tell ya this, I'll go to a best friends forever convention with Vince Russo before I let any and every superstar disrespect my authority ever again. Raven, your presence is now required.

[video=youtube;SIrckbbhhRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIrckbbhhRk[/video]

The crowd boos as Raven makes his way out from the backstage, making his way to the ring quickly with a microphone in hand. As Raven enters the ring, he looks at Stone Cold and then at Cornette before raising his microphone to his mouth as his music fades out to silence.

Raven: You shouldn't allow yourself to get so fired up, Jimmy, it's not good for your blood pressure. In fact that coupled with all the high cholesterol you're no doubt shoveling in your mouth, it's a wonder your heart's still ticking at all. But I didn't come out here to talk about what a despicable waste of flesh you are to be hold, I came out here to, as Steve put it, "stand trial", in which case I plead guilty, your honor, let me save you some breath. Your interrogations are unrequired and any form of questioning would be redundant. I did what I did, the entire world saw it, and I don't regret a single bit of it. But that isn't the question everyone wants answered, the curiosity doesn't surround the act itself but the reasoning behind it. Well, it really shouldn't be that hard to figure out, but I stand on the shore beholding a sea of simple minds, so allow me to hold your hand and guide you like an instructing father or, more appropriately, an abusive husband. Because what I did I did to sustain my drive, feed my hunger, meet my needs. I didn't do it so all of you could mark out and text and Tweet and post on the message boards to each other how excited you are that Raven's back in action and Raven's found his way to UWF, I don't care about any of that.

I can sense there's some among you that think you've cracked the code. Well let's hear it, you simpletons, Raven did it because CM Punk needed to be put in his place, right? Wrong. My issues with CM Punk are well documented, but he didn't play any part in inspiring my return, he just happened to be one of the men standing across the ring from Rhino on the night I chose to make that return on, which means you can cross Umaga off of the list as well. Why would I go after Umaga anyway, because he's big and destructive? I've already proven that I can dismantle him like a house of playing cards, size is a physical trait that's as meaningless in war as the presence of physical strength. So if it's not Umaga and it's not CM Punk, it must be Rhino. Well, you're certainly getting warmer. My past with Rhino is something that, much like my history with Punk, doesn't need to be revisited. Rhino knows me well, he knows that I'm not going to end my sabbatical from the ring for just any old reason, which is why I had to earn his trust upon my arrival, a ruse that came in the form of helping him obtain victory.

Then when his guard was lowered, I struck him down as well. Why? Well here comes the good part, the most intriguing link of the chain. I attacked Punk and Umaga so that I could attack Rhino because I was hoping that I could draw someone out of hiding, the man that I came to the UWF for.

The crowd erupts into cheers as they realize who Raven's referring to.

That's right, I'm talking about your precious "Icon". When I was looking at the talent roster, I knew that I could either attack his protege' Seth Rollins or his respected rival Rhino, and I chose who I chose because the pieces fell more perfectly in place with that choice and it would mean a lot more. But Sting did something that disappointed me, he never showed up. At Wrestlemania, I watched what you did, Sting suffered one of the most disheartening and painful losses of his career but still stood all happy and proud and celebrated with Rhino and had that beautiful picture of mutual respect that's still burned in all of your minds, I can see it. So my thought process was as soon as I turned on Rhino and cracked him in the skull with that kendo stick, Sting wouldn't be able to help himself, he'd come running down to play the hero and put his hands on me and be there for his friend.

But that didn't happen, Sting showed the same whiney cowardice he showed when he appeared on the titantron screen and talked about the possibility of his career being over. What's it going to take, Sting? What's it going to take for you to develop the guts to fight me? Do I have to harm Rhino further? Do I have to get a hold of your protege' and beat him within an inch of his life? Or do I have to hop this barricade, walk through the crowd, and cane every man, woman, and child in any form of your memorabilia? I will do whatever I have to do, Sting, whatever....I have....to...

Suddenly Raven is cut off.

Stone Cold: Alright son, we've all listened ta' you flap yer little gums for long enough. So ya did what ya did cuz Sting pissed ya off and you want a piece of 'im. I don't know why and I don't care why, what I do know is...

Raven cuts Austin off.

Raven: Why don't you tell these people the truth, Steve? This plan has been set in motion even before you came to power over the Wednesday night brand. Tell them the real reason you took over. Years ago, Sting cost you the UCW Championship, but not just that, he cost you the UCW Championship against CM Punk, a man that was running through everyone in that company. Had you beaten him, you would've been legendary, Steve, you would've had a run with a top tier championship and a Hall of Fame spot long before UWF was even an idea. Sting set you back, Sting wronged you, and you never forgave him for it. Sure you used the privilege you won from that match against Mr. Anderson to fire him from UCW, but that wasn't enough, as evidenced by the fact that he found work here and won championships and continues to be adored by this fanbase, your fanbase! You took over because JBL didn't have what it took to get rid of Sting, that's why you had me drive the truck that hit him and took him out of the company.

That's why you had me lying in wait, knowing that NXT was soon to be a thing of the past and a new entity would rise in its place. You called me up, you brought me in, and you signed me to a contract so that I could take out Sting and eliminate him from your life once and for all! Embrace your deeds, Steve, and see your plan through to completion!

The crowd boos intensely and begin a, "Say it ain't so!" chant as Austin looks around at them and at Cornette, then at Raven.

Stone Cold: Hell yeah it's so!

The roof comes off of the place from the hatred they're spewing at Stone Cold. Jim Cornette is shouting in disbelief at him, "WHAT?" as Austin tries to explain.

Stone Cold: Jim, wait...

Jim Cornette: No you listen to me, you son of a bitch. You brought him in here to get rid of one of your superstars, that's biase and it isn't right. I'm not going to let you run Anarchy into the ground like JBL did with his bullshit, I'm going to see to it that Vince relieves your ass of your position and hands full control over to me!

The crowd erupts into cheers as Stone Cold's expression turns blank.

Stone Cold: I'm sorry you feel that way, Jim.

Austin turns to Raven.

Stone Cold: Do it.

Raven swings the kendo stick he's carrying at Cornette, hitting him in the abdomen. Austin kicks Cornette and hits him with a Stone Cold Stunner as the fans are booing intensely. Austin and Raven begin beating Cornette down, willed by the crowd's hate.

Joey Styles: I don't believe what I'm seeing!

Mick Foley: I'm not going to stand for this!

The crowd explodes as Mick Foley gets up from the commentary table and enters the ring, grabbing Raven and throwing him off of Cornette. Mick throws a punch and hits Austin as the two begin to trade blows. Foley is holding his own until Raven low blows him, Austin turning him to face Raven as he hits the "Hardcore Legend" with an Evenflow DDT! The locker room empties as Derrick Bateman, Johnny Curtis, Taz, Ryback, Undertaker, Curt Hawkins, Seth Rollins, and Kurt Angle all run down and surround the ring.

Stone Cold: If any of you stupid pieces a' trash come into this ring, I'm gonna hand yer ass a pink slip!

All of them shrug and go to enter the ring, but suddenly the cavalry enters from the crowd as Sandow and Wyatt go after Bateman and Curtis, Umaga goes after Taz, Punk goes after Angle, Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore go after Ryback and The Undertaker, and Dolph Ziggler goes after Curt Hawkins.

Joey Styles: This is ridiculous! Sandow and Wyatt aren't even part of Anarchy! And why the hell would Umaga help Austin and Raven after he was attacked last week?

Rollins enters the ring and stares at Stone Cold and Raven, who are waiting for him. Suddenly Jimmy Jacobs enters from the opposite side and jumps on Stone Cold's back as Rollins spears Raven to the mat. The fans are cheering again when suddenly Rhino comes running down to the ring, sliding into it and getting to his feet, surveying the situation around him.

Joey Styles: Come on, Rhino, you can do this!

Rhino is ready to get involved when someone from the outside of the ring grabs his ankles and pulls him onto his face, dragging him outside of the ring. It's CM Punk as he and the rest of his cavalry, having laid waste to those that came to fight Stone Cold and Raven, all stomp on Rhino. In the ring, Stone Cold turns and throws himself backward into the corner, sandwiching Jacobs between the turnbuckle and Austin's back as the "Texas Rattlesnake" grabs Rollins off of Raven and spins him around, hitting him with a Stone Cold Stunner! As Jacobs comes staggering out of the corner, Raven hits him with an Evenflow DDT as the reunited S.C.A.R. stand over the carnage that's erupted.

Raven: Come on, Sting! All have fallen, all have been laid to waste. Come try to make right what we have let dissolve into chaos!

Stone Cold: But if ya find ya don't have the stones ta' show up here live tonight, that's alright, because I guarantee yer ass is gonna be at the pay-per-view. Cuz in a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match, it's gonna be the "Human Cancer" Raven versus the "Icon" Sting! And that's the bottom line...

Raven: Wait, Austin, you're forgetting something.

Stone Cold: Oh yeah. As you can see based on the events that have unfolded here tonight, the Modern Day Double Dragons are gonna get their tag team title shot when they take on the Enlightened Saviors. And the "Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga? Yer gonna get yer title match son when you get a rematch against Taz for the Extreme Championship! An' last but not least, the Money in the Bank match. It's gonna be Sting's sorry excuse for a protege' Seth Rollins versus the so-called "Party Starter" Curt Hawkins versus that piece a' trash Ryback versus that relic The Undertaker versus Matt Hardy Version One versus the "Show Off" Dolph Ziggler.

Raven: And next week?

Stone Cold: Next week goes like this, ladies. Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore versus Ryback and Monty Brown, Dolph Ziggler versus Curt Hawkins, The Undertaker versus Umaga, CM Punk versus Seth Rollins, Kurt Angle versus Taz, and if he shows up...in the maiiiin event...Stone Cold Steve Austin and Raven versus Rhino and Sting. And THAT'S the bottom line...cuz Stone Cold said so!

The crowd is booing and throwing trash into the ring as Stone Cold and Raven raise their arms, posing together proudly as Anarchy goes off the air.

CREDITS
Ryback promos- Chase
Rollins promos- Andrew
Ziggler promo- Blizzard
Everything else- Chris Dresden

CONFIRMED FOR MONEY IN THE BANK

UWF Tag Team Championships
Wyatt & Sandow(c) vs. Bateman & Curtis

Money in the Bank
Ryback vs. Hardy vs. Ziggler vs. Rollins vs. Hawkins vs. Undertaker

Extreme Championship
Taz(c) vs. Umaga

Clockwork Orange House of Fun
Sting vs. Raven

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy: May 1st, 2013 Edition(LATE BUT WORTH IT!)

Very much solid show here for Anarchy. I really liked how the opening went down. The main event segment was really smooth, and it cleared up my questions that I had on the previous installment of the show. The coding was off, but other then that great job on writing all the matches.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

I agree with Chase, twas a very solid show. The Clockwork Orange House of Fun match at Money in The Bank should be a very good read. Also the ending of the show was very well done, with Stone Cold basically slamming the entire Anarchy part of the PPV in one moment.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score

Good show, solid all around. Probably right off the bat, Scar is back. Not sure how I feel about it. We definitely need the Tag team though. So I'll wait and see what happens with them. SCSA running the show with his minion raven, wouldnt wanna mess with that.

Main event was pretty cool. The ropes bit was a real first haha, Umaga biting through it took me by surprise, and then the ring post shenanigans too. Different for sure. Theres a lot of run ins and interference it feels like in this show. Which happens so its cool. But felt a little heavy. Havent a clue who that masked guy is but we'll find out soon enough though. Rooting for Kurt Angle in the match at MITB.

I lol'd realizing its Dresdon/Grim vs Dresdon/RRS. The match of many Dresdons! haha. I am just speculating what I think would be rad to happen, but if Rhyno joined SCAR it might really help out his reign. I think that says it all, I dont need to elaborate further.

Oh jesus fucking christ, AoTF or the purveyors of poison. I just cant. :jc:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Been waiting for my usual fix but here it is!

- Nice small promo that leads onto my promo that hypes up the match, nice touch. I hope you people enjoyed my promo!

- Using Jacobs to help me win! Well Victory is a victory. I had fun with ya Chase!

- Monty Brown? I hope you're using him Chase; that was a good promo!

- Nice to see Hoov grab a victory with his Hardy! Love the comedy used as well.

- Whoever plays Dolph cut a sensational promo, looks to be an opponent to keep an eye on!

- Taz grabbing a win over Taker, just who can stop Taz here?

- Loved the Sting promo, just lingers you to wonder what's happening with Sting in the near future.

- What a crazy match! Nice to see Punk & Umaga grab that win, could have gone anyway!

- Crazy segment with Raven/Cornette/SCSA, absolutely loved it!

- HOLY SHIT! S.C.A.R :mark:

- Raven/Sting at the PPV, holy fuck. This just got more enjoyable!

- Oh fuck, facing CM Punk next week. Shit just got real.

Fucking amazing show. Can't complain!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Nice to see Umaga get some momentum, snap, bite through the ropes... that part had me goin ummmm heh heh. Kinda random. but the destruction I liked.

This was a solid show... and Taz... your reign is coming to a close sooner than you expected ;)

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Another good show this week. I like how Ryback is less talky. It fits his character extremely well. I find Seth Rollins a very odd characer but I am liking him the more I see him. Another win should net him some real momentum. Jesus I could start a stable with all these weird characters. I should bring out the Hurricane next just in spite of Matt Hardy. Or have Rated R bring in Curry Man. I know EOR is gone but it's a bit abrupt considering what happened last week. I liked the you better fan-dan-go get more beers from the store line. What a terrific main event. It had some nice M triple D style commentary in it and Joey even realized it. Umaga pulling George the animal Steele tactics. Has Kurt Angle ever hit the moonsault in a match? I feel like he's missed every single time but here he got it haha.But it looks like he got the old fashioned mystery attacker. There's one already loose on RAW. Will there be one on Smackdown!? I don't know what SCAR is but Dresdon sure does love his stables haha. So will YES each have two matches at Money in the Bank? If so that gives me a btter shot for both the tag team and World Heavyweight Championship haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.