UWF - Anarchy Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliqueClacks

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/14/13 Edition!

Very enjoyable read, pumped for next week & Summerslam. Good to be in an angle also.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Another great edition of Anarchy. Nice to see a feud developing between the Hardy's. Looks like Shannon is out and Hurricane is in. I was a bit surprised to see Hurricane instead of say Gregory Helms but we'll see where it goes. I just finished listening to the Chillin with Chase and he talked about a Triple Threat Ironman match so it was funny to see that's happening now. Blizzard and whoever plays Saturn (Sorry I'm blanking on your name) were only able to go 1-1 so it'll be nice to see if they can go longer AND with Chase thrown into the mix it'll be better. Rollins finally is able to get some momentum heading into Summerslam with Tyson now representing Russo. Nice to see a new guy given a big opportunity and let's see how well he delivers.

The main event reminded everyone that this show is aptly named. Although Rated R didn't get an opportunity to TT because of the order, it's nice to see he wasn't jobbed out and instead he just didn't really get into the match aside from that gore through the barricade. Natlav continues to show that he's an extremely capable writer. And don't worry about our lack of TTing for Summerslam. I TT'd early and despite being booked, I kind of just took last week off as I don't think I've had a week off in like a year but yeah you saw what me and Slim could do with 10 days last time so have no fear! Great show as always and looking forward to next weeks edition and then Summerslam.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

It's a great show really, when I first saw the Goldberg Promo I was like 'whaaaaat?', and after learning that Mr.Fretter is playing him, I can't wait to see a past UWF trash talker go at it. I agree with what Bumxout said about the Triple Threat Ironman match when I heard Chase talking about it on his podcast. Personally I think 60 minutes though for the match is a bit much, especially considering that there's like 14 other matches at Summerslam as well.

Also I agree with what SBS said about Dresden. I may just be the writer but he's the one that really puts the show together. Also I'm a complete blueberry for not adding entrances to the match but what's done is done. Onto next week comrades!

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

I'm def jumping in to try to help Dredson as much as possible. Picking up a couple matches for him or whatever else it takes. He's the drive behind this thing & I just want to see all of us succeed.

ShanegoFett

Reaction score
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/21/13 PREVIEW!

I've never teamed with Andrew before and I've never faced Cliqueclacks so that'll be really cool. I already love the dynamic between Hardy/Hardy and now with helms I think it'll be cool to see what Jeff does in this predicament.

Okay so aside from my stuff this is a stacked card. Like, mega stacked. Bateman/Rock, Ziggler/Sting, tons of promos. Hernandez debut, CM Punk/Goldberg. Shit guys, this is going to be crazy. I really feel like Punk might just end up getting one extra spear he wasn't planning on when the show airs.. But honestly, Punk is really consistent and he's a guy who I can see still sticking around in the main event after the ppv.

I know this show will deliver and Im really stoked to see how shit goes down right before the ppv.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

Interesting how RAW's being laid back for matches yet Anarchy's going all out in matches right before Summerslam. Of course both strategies have their advanges and disadvanges but nonetheless there's plenty of work to be done this week. Green Team go!

Also Can't wait to read the Rock/Bateman match, as that one will be fun as hell to engage in.

SBS

Reaction score

Interesting how RAW's being laid back for matches yet Anarchy's going all out in matches right before Summerslam. Of course both strategies have their advanges and disadvanges but nonetheless there's plenty of work to be done this week. Green Team go!

Also Can't wait to read the Rock/Bateman match, as that one will be fun as hell to engage in.

There is also one of me and three or four of you writing for Anarchy. I'd rather save myself for Summerslam just saying.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

You know just a fun fact. I thought Hernandez would be the hardest to play, but honestly he isn't that bad. So looking forward to face off against Al Snow. Gives me and Albo a seperation of having to play Homicide, and Albert since we will be doing so in the PPV thread. Overall I am excited for the show especially Goldberg vs CM Punk. Fetter's return I don't think will dissapoint.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

I apologize for not commenting earlier but this episode of Anarchy turned out pretty well. I feel the main event though was the bulk of the show, and I enjoyed reading the match. It was funny when I read triple threat ironman match, because I thought that might be the result of what would happen since it is something different and unique. Overall good show Anarchy crew.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet

Glad I'm teaming up with Shane, don't think it's ever happened before.

Got my TT up just then! Hoping all of us can really get going as its' already 1-1-1-1

CM/Goldberg will be epic to read! Same for all the other matches, going to be a huge show!

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I apologize for not commenting earlier but this episode of Anarchy turned out pretty well. I feel the main event though was the bulk of the show, and I enjoyed reading the match. It was funny when I read triple threat ironman match, because I thought that might be the result of what would happen since it is something different and unique. Overall good show Anarchy crew.

You know me bud, I get inspiration from you. Lol

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Is it Wed yet?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Yeah, I'm going with Bumout, I truly appreciated not being jobbed out. I would have loved to get a TT in that thread. Also.... I WANT SOME KIND OF MATCH TO COME OUT OF THAT BARRICADE SPOT! :mark:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: Wednesday Night Anarchy 8/21/13 Edition

Note from natlav: Since I'm assuming that Slim and CaptainxBumout are gonna post for their SS match, I'm gonna post this match right now.

The Rock vs Derrick Bateman

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The Rock and The Bate Man both circle each other around the ring before getting into a lockup, Derrick Bateman moves The Rock to the corner and holds him in place but The Rock manages to shove him out of the way. Bateman looks to be impressed with The Rock as The Rock gives off a wide eyed look to Bateman, then jerks his head towards Bateman alpha-male style as Bateman can only smirk, half star struck and half cockiness. Both men go into a lockup again as Bateman gets Rock into a hammerlock and gets him to the ground, Rock struggles to get up but doesn't have the same wrestling ability as The Bate Man has but still manages to fight back as he escapes the hammerlock and gets Bateman into a hammerlock of his own but Bateman quickly escapes it and runs towards the ropes, bounces off them and runs at Rock as Rocky goes for a clothesline but Bateman ducks it and jumps onto the middle rope, springboards off it and lands a crossbody onto the Rock but The Rock catches it. The Rock then shifts Bateman into the fireman's carry position but Batman slips from behind and hits The Rock with an inverted DDT!

Taz: Wow look at The Bate Man move! I bet The Rock already regrets talking smack about Derrick Bateman from before!

Bateman looks excited to have taken down the Great One as Rock gets up, not looking toopleased to have been brought down from a rookie as he lunges at The Bate Man with a running clothesline but Bateman ducks it and executes a dropkick onto The Rock. The Rock gets up in a fury but ends up eating another dropkick from The Bate Man! The Rock then gets up and looks pissed off but Derrick Bateman ends up hitting a third dropkick to the Rock, the fans are laughing now as Bateman tells the crowd how smart he looks in comparison to The Rock. The Rock doesn't like being mocked as he gets up and hits Bateman with a big heymaker as he brings Bateman to the ropes then whips him to the opposite side, Bateman comes up as The Rock goes for a back body drop but Bateman kicks Rock in the head, runs and bounces off the ropes and hits The Rock with a corkscrew neckbreaker! Bateman gets up and looks pumped as The Rock quickly makes his way to his feet once again but The Bate Man sees it coming and hits a belly to belly suplex onto The Rock!

Styles: Look at Derrick Bateman go! That guy is on fire ladies and gentleman!

The Rock looks to be in a daze as Bateman goes behind Rock and hits a Russian Leg Sweep onto The Rock and poses to the crowd once again. Stratus doesn't look impressed as Bateman picks up The Rock and pushes him to the corner and nails some punches onto The Rock. He then whips The Rock to the opposite corner but Rock ends up counter-whipping Bateman to the corner. Rock then charges at Bateman but ends up getting a boot to the face as he backs up a few steps, Bateman then runs up and takes down The Rock with a leaping clothesline. Both men get up as Bateman nails another clothesline to The Rock as The Rock quickly rolls out of the ring to catch a breather but Bateman is already bouncing off the ropes and runs at the Rock, jumping between the ropes and hits a suicide dive onto The Rock! Bateman then picks up The Rock and throws him inside as Stratus begins to argue with Bateman at ringside. Bateman gets into a heated verbal debate with her as The Rock is clearly recovering quickly inside the ring but plays posseum as Bateman enters the ring and walks up to The Rock but Rocky jumps to his feet and hits the Spinebuster onto Derrick Bateman!

William Regal: Such strategy from the Great One! It's no wonder why he's the one facing off against Fandango for the International Title at Summerslam.

Taz: He's a sneaky one, that's for sure!

The Rock looks down and starts to mock Derrick Bateman as Bateman looks to be completely dazed from that spinebuster. The Rock then looks into the crowd as they start to boo The Rock for tricking Derrick Bateman like that. The Rock then lifts up Bateman and brings him by the corner and nailing some quick jabs to the midsection of Derrick bateman, then hits some knees to the gut then a final shot to the head where Bateman falls to a sitting position. The Rock then hits some stomps onto Bateman before picking him up and smashing his face onto the turnbuckle. The Rock then starts to talk to Bateman before slapping him across the face. Bateman looks to be visibly angry and runs over to The Rock but The Rock quickly puts Bateman onto his back then hits a Samoan Drop onto Derrick Bateman! The Rock gets up and looks at Stratus as Stratus looks to be pleased on what she is viewing. The Rock then lifts up Bateman and stares at him with wide eyes while holding onto his head as he executes a flowing DDT onto The Bate Man, then does a kick up and lands on his feet. The Rock then is signalling for The Rock Bottom onto Derrick Bateman!

Taz: He's going to do this! He's going to end the match already!

Regal: It would be smart of him to do so, save his energy for Summerslam!

The Rock is on fire as he starts to circle around Derrick Bateman while crouching down. Derrick Bateman is slowly getting up as The Rock is done with Bateman for this match and approaches him as he sets Bateman up for The Rock Bottom but Bateman jabs his elbow to The Rock's head, then goes behind him as he goes for the Russian Leg Sweep but The Rock transitions that into a counter Russian Leg Sweep instead! The Rock is looking agitated as he picks up Bateman and lands a few punches but Bateman execute a jawbreaker onto The Rock. Bateman then picks up The Rock and goes for the Airplane Spin but The Rock slips from behind, turns Bateman over and nails the People's Spinebuster onto Derrick Bateman! The Rock then steps up in front of Derrick Bateman and is preparing for The Rock Bottom by removing his one elbow pad and throws it into the crowd as he poses for the audience and runs towards the ropes, then bounces off them as he jumps over Bateman and bounces off the ropes again, runs to Bateman but Bateman jumps up and hits a flapjack onto The Rock!

Styles: Derrick Bateman just saved himself from The People`s Elbow! The Rock could've won the match right there!

The Rock is rolling around the ring as Derrick Bateman looks to be pumped and relieved at the same time from not getting hit from The People's Elbow by moving around the ring as The Rock gets back onto his feet and stomps onto The Rock several times, then gets him up as he whips The Rock towards the ropes. The Rock comes back as Bateman is preparing for a move but The Rock hits a HUGE clothesline that sends Bateman spinning in the air and crashing to the mat! The Rock looks to have a vein popping in his forehead as he picks up Bateman again and hits a punch to the stomach and bounces off the ropes again, coming for another clothesline but Bateman ducks it as The Rock spin around, Bateman then goes for a dropkick but The Rock grabs onto Bateman's legs as he falls to the ground and tries to go for the sharpshooter but Bateman shoves The Rock away with his feet. The Rock comes back to Batman in a blind fury but Bateman kicks The Rock in the midsection and quickly nails the Man-Tastic onto The Rock!

Styles: The Bate Man executed The Man-Tastic flawlessly! I think The Rock is done ladies and gentleman!

Derrick Bateman then goes down for the cover...

1!

2!

And The Rock kicks out! Derrick Bateman looks to be disappointed that The Rock hasn't been pinned yet and giving Fandango the psychological advantage for Summerslam but he looks determined to try harder. Stratus looks to be a tad nervous as Derrick Bateman picks up The Rock and gets him into the sleeper hold, but The Rock is proving to be too much of a challange size wise so he ends up releasing The Rock and gets him into a dragon sleeper hold instead. The Rock struggles to get out as Bateman tries to apply the sleeper much harder but Rocky is already getting to his feet, then twists his body around so Bateman is forced to let go of the hold as he kick Bateman in the gut and goes for the Rock Bottom again but Bateman saw it coming and nails a jumping DDT onto The Rock! Bateman gets up and is pumped as he throw Rock into the corner and backs up to the opposite side, then runs up to The Rock and hits a double knee to the face as The Rock drops to the ground. The Rock starts to crawl away as The Bate Man jumps onto the ropes and is ready to springboard but Stratus shoves Bateman's foot as Bateman points a finger to her and tells her to back off. Bateman then turns around to see The Rock approaching him and nails a swift Rock Bottom to Derrick Bateman! Stratus looks happy as The Rock goes down for the pin...

1!

2!

DERRICK BATEMAN KICKS OUT! The Rock and Trish Stratus both look shocked that The Bate Man actually kicked out. Derrick Bateman is slowly trying to get up but The Rock runs up to Bateman and ends up stomping onto him, Bateman then falls to the canvas again. Derrick Bateman is clearly in pain but The Rock doesn't care as he drags Derrick Bateman to the center of the ring and tries to apply the sharpshooter onto Bateman but Bateman moves around and desperatly tries to avoid being applied into the hold. The Rock appears to have moved Bateman to his stomach but Bateman rolls out of the way and kicks The Rock in the stomach, then gets up as he hits a punch to The Rock then takes him down with a discus punch. Bateman then goes down and applies the kneebar to The Rock! The Rock is already screaming in pain as Bateman has that kneebar locked in tight as The Rock struggles to reach for the ropes but Bateman is fully prepared to snap Rocky's knee if neccessary. The Rock then looks at Derrick Bateman and kicks him square in the face as Bateman is forced to let go. Bateman then gets up but The Rock knocks him down with a doubled legged takedown and quickly applies the sharpshooter onto Derrick Bateman!

Styles: The Rock has gotten the sharpshooer onto The Bate Man! Can Derrick Bateman escape from this submission hold?!

Derrick Bateman is moving around the ring trying to get out of the sharpshooter but The Rock is laying low and applies more pressure onto Bateman's back. Derrick Bateman starts to scream out in pain as The Rock tries to keep Bateman immobolized as he starts yelling into the crowd claiming that he's going to be the next International Champion. Bateman doesn't like hearing that so he slowly starts to crawl towards the ropes with his forearms and is heading towards the middle rope right in front of him. The Rock is forced to back up with Bateman as Bateman is using the rest of his stamina to reach the ropes as he's extending his hand towards that bottom rope. Bateman then moves him and The Rock a final space as he can feel the bottom rope with his finger tips, shaking the ropes a tad bit as he extends his whole body to be able to grab onto the ropes but Trish Stratus appears and pulls the ropes away from Bateman's reach! Bateman looks shocked that Stratus just did that as The Rock pulls Derrick Bateman to the center of the ring. Bateman starts to cry out in pain as The Rock sees the victory coming up. Derrick Bateman doesn't appear to have anything left in the tank as he sees no choice but to tap out.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match via Submission: The Rock!

TheRockWins_display_image.jpeg

Trish Stratus enters the ring as she lifts up The Rock's hand as she's celebrating the win with The Rock. The Rock and Umaga kicks Bateman out of the ring as he poses for the crowd with Stratus as he gather's some boos from the crowd. The Rock is motioning to the crowd now that he's going to become the UWF International Champion but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqPpqALiMMQ[/video]

Taz: Uh oh...

Foley storms onto the stage with a microphone as he appears to not be pleased with how the match went down.

gty_mick_foley_jef_110513_wg.jpg

Mick Foley: Alright you two better listen and listen good, because I am not too happy with how that pretty little face in the ring has been involved with my matches lately. See Trish I don't need someone like you lurking around the ring while Fandango and The Rock is going at for the International Title, so I am adding a stipuation to Anarchy's Main Event at Summerslam right now: Trish Stratus and Umaga are now banned from ringside from the International Title at Sumemrslam! And addition to that if I see Trish or Umaga interfering in the match then The Rock will automatically forfeit the match! The Rock is a big boy Trish so I'm sure that he can handle Fandango on his own. Have a nice day!

The crowd pops loudly after hearing that stipulation being placed into the match but starts to boo as Russo appears on the titantron.

images

Russo: That was a well thought out plan Mick. Except you forgot one thing: That Maxine and 'The Bate Man' can still walk around at ringside doing whatever. Because I am a man of equality and fairness, I'm going to add onto that stipulation that Derrick Bateman and Maxine are also banned from ringside! And once more, not only will Fandango forfeit the match if they should try to interfere, but Fandango will also forfiet the International Title as well! Now with that being said Mick, 'Have a nice day!'

The crowd boos as Foley looks over his head to the titantron, not too impressed with Russo walking all over him. The Rock and Stratus isn't too thrilled either over the stipulation being placed as the camera cuts somewhere else away from the ring.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: UWF - Anarchy Writing Assignments

The scene cuts back to a shot of the arena. All of a sudden, a new theme starts to play over the PA system.

[video=youtube;GSnbni9E7Q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSnbni9E7Q0[/video]

The crowd begins to boo as they realize that it's the new theme music of Matt Hardy Version 1. After a few moments, Matt arrives dressed almost identically to how he was last week. He then outstretches his arms agains, closes his eyes and smiles.

IMG_5663_650_display_image.jpg

Styles: Well, look who it is!

Tazz: Matt Hardy is in the house!

Regal: But, look! He's not alone, is he?

As Regal finishes that statement, we notice who is appearing behind him. It's The Hurricane. As Matt has his arms stretched out, He shifts and allows Hurricane to walk to the ring.

Styles: What's he carrying? Or who?

The Hurricane is carrying an unconscious man over his shoulder. He walks down the ramp and to the ring. As he reaches it, he tosses the man into the ring. The Hurricane then walks up the steps and enters the ring. Matt then begins walking down the ramp, arms remaining outstretched.

Regal: I think Matt Hardy has officially went bloody bonkers!

Tazz: Hasn't he always been, though?

Matt walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. He grabs a microphone from Christy Hemme who he then orders to leave the ring. Matt kicks the man with the bag over his head towards the middle of the ring and stands above him as Hurricane stands by with his arms crossed. Matt then lifts his microphone and speaks.

2lthy4n.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: Jeff, baby brother, I know you're here in the arena and I know you still have a lot of questions on your mind but you must put such trivial things aside and listen to what I am about to tell you, what I am about to tell the entire world. You see, baby brother, just like the man who lies at my feet, you will outlive your worth and you too will lie at my feet. For years, baby brother, I took you by the arm and drug you to greatness, to superstardom. If it wasn't for me, no one would even know your name......Jeff, you want to know why? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?!

Matt screams into the microphone as the crowd's boos get audibly louder.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Jeff, listen, the world listen, the answer to your question is a conundrum in and of itself because, you see, the answer to your question is another question. I ask you, Why not? Why not, Jeff? Baby brother, why not? You see, I'm not the same Matt Hardy who grew up in Cameron, North Carolina with daddy Claude G. I have become something far greater, beyond your comprehensions, Jeff. I've seen places that even in your Imagi-Nation you couldn't fathom. Baby brother, I have become powerful beyond words. The story of Cane and Abel, the balance of good and evil, the duality of man. Jeff, I am the duality of man! I am the perfect balance of sinister and virtuous. Jeff, I've said it once and I'll say it again: I AM THE LORD!

The crowd begins booing even louder as Matt calls himself that. The commentators are completely silent.

2poy6b6.jpg

Matt Hardy Version 1: It pains me to say this, baby brother, but you have reached your expiration date. It pains me because, for the longest time, I thought you would overcome your short-comings. You were World Heavyweight Champion on SmackDown and I had believed you could pull yourself out of your mediocrity but what happened next, Jeff? You lost the World Title and booted unceremoniously from SmackDown by a religious zealot. Unlike Reverend D'Von, I'm not just the word of God, I am God and being God, you need a Force of Nature by your side.....

Matt points to The Hurricane who stands completely still with his arms still folded.

Matt Hardy Version 1: A Force of Nature by the name of The Hurricane. You see, he represents all of what makes Mattitude so great. He personifies it. He eat, sleeps and breathes Mattitude. This man who lies at my feet, he was a disappointment. He tried to live up to the Mattitude standards. He was close but just no cigar. But this man did not live on without life purpose. No, you see, The Hurricane and I, we burdened him with glorious purpose. He can take solace in knowing that he has become a martyr in the name of Mattitude.

Matt squats down and removes the bag from the man's head.

Tazz: Oh my god, it's Shannon Moore.....

It's revealed to be a bloody and battered Shannon Moore, uncounscious still. Matt grabs him by the hair and continues speaking.

Matt Hardy Version 1: Jeff, baby brother, let this be an example of what happens when The Hurricane meets "The Black Cloud". Later tonight, you and Seth Rollins will find out first hand what a Force of Nature is REALLY capable of.

Matt drops Shannon's head and leaves him lying in the middle of the ring. EMT's are rushing out to the ring as Matt and Hurricane exit towards the back.

Styles: Matt Hardy has snapped!

Regal: If his intent was to step out from Jeff's shadow, then mission accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.