UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Shows & Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown NOW presents: Halloween Havok!

Yeah, I forgot, only one thing bothers me. Why the hell is RVD's entrance fu**** up again? As far as I remember, last week I had no entrance video too. So please next time, focus on Rob Van Dam a little bit more, because that's what he deserves! :p :Nash:

I take full responsibility for this.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Smackdown NOW presents: Halloween Havok!

I take full responsibility for this.

Don't worry about it, I was kidding. You wrote a great match and that's all I need. :ace:

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown November 2nd

The show does not open with the usual hooplah of pyro and crowd panning but instead a camera pans a swampy forest area until it sees a small number of people seated in a clearing with Bray Wyatt standing on a tree stump, speaking to them. We then get the close up of Bray preaching to his followers.

tumblr_m7135aOPlg1rt4k5qo4_250.gif

Bray Wyatt: Day by day. Day by day the numbers grow, man, and it fills me with pride, it swells me up with accomplishment that people... people from the mindless majority have joined our enlightened and saved few and began to believe in Bray Wyatt. I knew... I knew that one of these day, folks would begin to understand Bray Wyatt and his philosophisin'. I knew one day that I could come to my congregation and see many... many who truly do believe in Bray Wyatt... and like I say, good things come to those who believe in Bray Wyatt. But I must warn you all. There is a snake in the grass, man, a snake trying to tempt people with his apples of non-belief back into the doldrums of the unenlightened masses... I pray for this man's saviour for he is misleading y'all at home and he's committing the worst sin of all... he's condemming all you...'cos if you believe in this man... you deserve to go to hell. That man's name is Desmond Wolfe... and that man is the devil!.

Bray Wyatt walks around the small number of people that have gathered in the clearing in the woods.

Now I'm over here in my home of Lafayette, Louisiana... I'm doin' my good deeds, I'm savin' these folks here from that world of despair. That world of ignorance and sin that he wants you ALL to live in so he can exploit you for everything that you're worth. I would never do that, man. I would never do that to anyone of my followers. Eli Cottonwood can attest to that. I took him from the ground, man. His life wasn't worth livin', he was sleepin' rough and living a life of untold sin when I found him, and cleansed him of these evils and now he believes. I will do the same for all of you... all of my brothers and sisters that gather here and around the world. It is my duty. I will do it then to the false prophets of UWF. These morally corrupted monsters who the 'fans' cheer on as their idols. The World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett, Dean Ambrose, Raven and most of all Desmond Wolfe. All of these men... sicken me. However soon I will be the top of the pile, soon I will rule over the kingdom of the ignoramuses and morally unrobust... because I... have this.

Eli Cottonwood who is standing beside Bray hands him the Money in The Bank briefcase.

I have the power. I have the key. I have the... Holy Grail. This briefcase entitles me not only to a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, the most prestigious title in professional wrestling... but it also grants me the gift of immortality. My name will be etched into history and written about thousands of years from now and I can effect people further into the future in a hope to prevent the complete corruption of this failed race of beings. It gives me the power to wash the audiences mind of all these sinful thoughts of greed, lust, pride, violence... all that... because they will see that it is belief and not sin that leads to becoming the very best that they can. It will also convince the whole world... that the plan... the plan of me and my brothers in enlightenment Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow was never in question. Total domination is near folks. It lurks, man, between the trees, in the shadows and when you least expect it?... it's gon' be put into action... we will have this company in our grips sooner than you think.

The people that stand around Bray shout out phrases like 'TESTIFY!' and 'PRAISE BE!'.

Brothers and Sisters, in that time we shall flourish. The end times for the unwelcome, unenlightened, ignorant and sinful masses. The people that tune in every week and show up at the shows to heckle, to nay-say me and my brothers. How will they react when Armageddon happens huh?... how will they nay-say when Your Enlightened Saviours rule the company they have worshipped... how will they react when their heroes are shown to be the villains they always were and how will they react when they look for salvation... and find nothing. You all had your chance, man. When I do act on the plan set, that will be it. Curtains closed, no more followers. The people I have now and in the time between then and now will be my only brothers and sisters because I do not stand for the bandwagoners that will only look to save their own soul in the time of cleansing. The end-times. They had their chance to believe in Bray Wyatt. So what I suggest is you start believin' now before it's too late.

Bray Wyatt urges his people to stand and they do so, hands outstretched to their saviour and leader.

tumblr_m6e2x795No1rt4k5qo6_250.gif

Y'all best start believin' in Bray Wyatt NOW... because the end times are looming closer than you'd think. The plan. The great plan is about to be put into the final phase... the beginning of the end is imminent and what will you do when you burn in the fires like my daddy did all them years ago for the same sins he committed?!... what are you going to do looking from the outside in on me and my brothers and sisters hand in hand in the circle... the CIRCLE OF PURITY!... standing in the ashes of what once was a world of SIN and MORAL MONSTERS... what will you do then, man?... what can you do?. Run?... perhaps, cower?... I wouldn't expect anything better from the people that don't believe by now. The only thing certain is that you will all be condemned... you will all be chained to the confines of hell when I take the helm of the Lord and Saviour, the Messiah... the 'Angel in the Dirt' ascendant... sitting on that throne lookin' at y'all burnin' and I'll look with a grin and tell you all I told you so. I told you ALL that good things come ONLY to those who BELIEVE in Bray Wyatt. And if I were you?... I'd start prayin'... I'd start prayin' right now in the name of Bray Wyatt, because when the end times are here... and believe me they are coming soon... there's nothing else that can save you.

The people reach up to Bray Wyatt who stands on a tree stump, his arms outstretched and he says his final word.

Amen.

The followers then say "Amen!" in reply to Bray Wyatt as the feed fades.

NewSmackdownBanner.png

[video=youtube;WLaKoFClGkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaKoFClGkU[/video]

'Re-Education' by US Punk outfit Rise Against plays over the audio system as Smackdown kicks off. Pyro shoots out of every imaginable orifice of the arena as the camera pans around showing the excited fans who jump up and down, fists in the air, awaiting the Smackdown action that is due to proceed. The camera continues to pan the arena before settling on our announce team of Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross and 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

UCWRawPiperJR.png

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen around the world to UWF Friday Night Smackdown!. We're just five days removed from one of the hottest events in UWF history, Halloween Havoc where new champions were crowned and new feuds born. I'm 'Good Ol' JR' Jim Ross alongside a legend in this business, 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper!.

Roddy Piper: Ah quit introducin' already and tell them what's happenin'!

Jim Ross: Well folks, we have got some real slobbernockers in store for you tonight, we've got not one but two championship matches including our main event, a rematch from this past Sunday's supershow, the newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio defending against the former champion John Cena!.

Roddy Piper: Boy, I tell ya, I can't wait for that one JR, but we've also got Dolph Ziggler and RVD squablin' over this Television Championship AND a freakin' ladder match between Edge and Jeff Hardy!.

Jim Ross: And that one will be to determine the new number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship at the Survivor Series Pay Per View!... well I just can't wait any longer, let's get this show on the road!.

Smackdown cuts straight to ringside where both Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan are already stood in the ring, looking frustrated with the events going around them recently, Sandow takes the lead.

RAW_1008_Photo_181.jpg

Damien Sandow:

Allow us to beg your indulgence for one moment, My name is Damien Sandow and this is my associate Daniel Bryan and collectively we are your UWF Tag Team Champions. And we are here for a very specific purpose this evening, and even with this in mind it is still beneficial to all of you as we shall enlighten you all on the injustices that have befallen us. For over the past several fortnights Daniel Bryan and I have been forced to compete week in and week out, not receiving any moment to relax or recover from the bouts prior. Not only that but I myself have had more title defenses in the month of October than most superstars have had in their entire reigns as champion, and yet no matter who we go to it seems Mr. Wolfe's misuse of us will continue. Not only have we defended our tag team championship against teams from this serial and Raws brand of mischief's, but I was erroneously robbed of my television championship by means that were grounds for termination. I was accosted and then cheated out of my championship, losing it to a man who did not even deserve to compete for it in the first place, and now that it has become vacated I still have my rematch clause and yet they decided to have a championship bout with two superstars who would only serve to further soil the prestige I gave that championship, if the man I lost it to had left any room left to be soiled.

*the crowd in the arena boo loudly as Sandow raises his hand and his voice*

Please remain silent when we are speaking thank you

*the crowd only gets louder as Sandow pauses for a moment before continuing on.

All this inequity and yet people seem to be turning a blind eye to it, Mr. Wolfe has yet to leave his grudge against us away from professional matters. He is a man who should not even be our General Manager as Mr. Bryan defeated him as such, After what occurred with Mr. Wyatt this is a manner that we choose to no longer overlook and we are set to relieve that miscreant from his position. And as a result of diligent work we have here a petition, a petition that will solve the Wolfe problem once and for all, and we stage this protest until Mr. Wolfe does the right thing and steps down willingly as a last ditch effort to save face. Mr. Bryan, your thoughts?

Damien hands the microphone over to his tag team partner Daniel Bryan. Daniel climbs out of the ring and stands on top of the announcer's table. From there, Bryan addresses his grievances.

daniel+bryan.jpg

Daniel Bryan: Thank you Damien. Truer words have never before been uttered on this program. Our general manager Nigel.....or should I call him Desmond Wolfe as he prefers nowadays......since day one has had a grudge against me because his career ended and has no choice but to be a pencil-pushing office guy while I am attaining success he could only dream of. Nigel, numerous times your big mouth has gotten you into trouble around here, writing checks that you certainly can't cash, not the least of which was at this year's Great American Bash where good triumphed over the evil and corrupt when I, Daniel Bryan, The Best Wrestler In The World, defeated you one-on-one and, at your own request might I add, dethroned you from your general manager position. Now, instead of being a man of your word and retiring for good and being who you claim to be, which is a stand-up individual, what did you do exactly? You lobbied Vince McMahon for your job back and he complied. Why? I'll never know. It's no secret that our chairman has been dealing with more than a slight case of dementia and delusions of grandeur but that is no excuse than to put the future of this brand in the incapable hands of an incompetent, egotistical imbecile like you.

The crowd is completely against these two. Damien is applauding from the ring saying “Well said, Mr. Bryan! Well said!â€. Daniel continues shortly afterward.

Daniel Bryan: To further prove my point, look no further than the month of October, shall we? He has done everything in his power to rip every championship belt off of our shoulders and, with the Television Championship he succeeded but countless times he has tried and failed to take the Tag Team Championships from us. Nigel, I have no idea why you just can't accept the fact that you do not measure up to me as a man in any way. One would think that after trying to use your power against us and it backfiring time and time again that you would just simply give up but that is a testament to how ignorant you really are. We have a petition, signed and dated with various signatures, all of which are compiled for one simple task and that is to effectively remove Nigel from his general manager position......and this time, for good. Will we remove ourselves from ringside anytime soon? No. Will this petition do the trick? Perhaps. Will our voices be heard and will we Enlighten and Save you all? I just have one answer: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Just then.....

HHHOOOOOWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL
DesmondeWolfeTitantron.gif

The fans erupt as Desmond Wolfe marches out from the backstage, fully suited up, the shades covering his eyes, he doesn't look impressed with YES's demands and the words of Bray Wyatt earlier in the evening, Desmond Wolfe marches down the entrance, noticably he has Chelsea besides him this time as he slides up onto the ring apron. Without even so much as battering an eye lid he helps Chelsea into the ring before climbing in himself, the three men begin to stare each other down as Desmond Wolfe takes a microphone from a ring tech and begins to address the two members of YES.

Wolfemic3.png

Desmond Wolfe: Well, well, well, what have we got 'ere? 'Cause I still ain't seeing any saviors, all I see is a pair of needy bitches. Ya know, you two drone on and on about the same things constantly, week after week about how you're 'ere to save Smackdown but all ya done is tick me off, yer constantly demanding I'm ousting out my position but sunshines, that ain't happening and quite frankly, I'd strip ya if yer tag team championship but there's more pleasure in see the both of ya getting yer asses handed to ya! The way the three ya of just prance around like yer hot shit, the entire gimmick ya got going 'ere muppets have gotta stop and I promise ya this, I got a wager for ya which will be too good for ya to refuse.

Damien Sandow strokes his beard for a moment before looking at Daniel Bryan, the two men look at each other as if in agreement before Damien Sandow lifts up his microphone.

Damien Sandow: A wager? What kind of wager could a miscreant like yourself have to offer? I, Damien Sandow are only interested in the offer that is the tender of your resignation.

Wolfe chuckles at Damien Sandow's response to his words and strokes his clean shaven face before answering back to Damien Sandow.

Desmond Wolfe: Listen 'ere wanker, this is offer the best yer ever gonna get! 'Cause at Survivor Series sunshine, I'm offering yer one match, YES forms a little team of five and I choose a team of five and we duke it out Sunshine. I win, yer poxy little group disbands, you win and yer little victor gets to run Smackdown for a month, and gets a World Heavyweight Championship to whoever gets the final pin, it doesn't matter if it's a member of mah team or yours, they get a title shot! It's all on the line toss pots, oh and one more thing, yer captain can't be any of you three, so ya better hope you got some reliable friends in the backstage Sunshine!

Daniel Bryan and Sandow commute once more before chuckling between themselves, as Daniel Bryan this time answers Daniel Bryan and not his conventional manner.

Daniel Bryan: Oh Nigel, we got have friends in the backstage, and we know someone very particular to captain our Team, Yes we do! You screw him out of title too, so to the answer of your question, YES! We accept, and we will be please to introduce our fourth member of our team, the person will feel join us in our crusade...

I COME FOR MONEY... I COME FOR CASH!

[video=youtube;gd40Fhgducg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd40Fhgducg[/video]

The fans begin to boo as the Million Dollar Son & Former World Heavyweight Champion emerges from the backstage with smug look on his face and his arms open as he trots down the entrance ramp, Desmond Wolfe strokes his chin, not entirely impressed with Ted DiBiase JR as he climbs into the ring and takes a microphone and shakes the hands of YES before gunning for Desmond Wolfe.

Ted DiBiase JR: Long time, no see Desmond! I see you're still running this brand into the ground, after screwing me out of my World Heavyweight Championship, after basically ousting me from the brand me & YES help create but no more because we will defeat you at Survivor Series, hell, you don't even have a team let alone the class and cash that we do! So tell me Desmond, do you even have a captain?

Desmond Wolfe chuckles and nudges Chelsea, both of them smirk as Desmond Wolfe makes the announcement of this first teammates.

Desmond Wolfe: Well wankers, I got new for ya, I've already decided on my team captain Jeff Jarrett, yeah that's right tosspots I got the European Champion as my captain, not only that but seeing as I wanna see all of ya battered beyond belief, and I'm telling ya, you ain't gonna like it 'cause got Raven & Ambrose on mah team... CHECKMATE!

The fans pop as Desmond Wolfe smirks and goes into a staredown with the members of Team YES as Smackdown heads elsewhere.

The titantron is dark and only voices are heard coming out of speakers ...

???: Is it on? Is that damn thing working?

The second voice answers ...

???: I don't know, here, let me put this cable here ...

Suddenly the titantron lights up and this picture is shown to the people in the arena ...

robbtx.png

We can see Rob Van Dam standing in some room, that could be situated in his own house and from behind the camre the voice is heard again ...

Voice: It's working, daddy!

When Rob finally receives this information, he wastes no time and not saying anything he's going for his signature pose ...

vstiekna.png

Finally! Yeah, it's me, everybody's favourite wrestler, R-V-D. As you can see, we're in my house right now. Well, not right now, like we here are here right now, but when you're looking at it right now. Eh, it's pre-taped, yeah. I would like to speak about that match last week, that happened at Halloween Havoc. I won that match, I won it rightfully, I won it by pinning both of my opponents at a time and I did it for you, all my fans. The thing is referee said that the result of the match was me aaand Dolph Ziggler as the winners. But as far as I remember that night, it was me on top of those guys. I feel kinda disappointed because, I'm a member of the Justice League and since I am a member of such a tag team, I would expect my partner's help in every situation, but that didn't happen. And the thing is I can't do this thing all on my own, so it's up to you. So if you don't agree with the referee's call and you think I should have won that match, all you gotta do is to go to www.uwf.com/RVDspetition, there you fill in some informations about yourself and sign it by clicking on the SIGN button. And to make me feel better, you can go to Payday Loans Online With Instant Approval - Get Quick Cash Starts At Only $100 For Every $2500 Borrowed. and leave a message for me ...

RVD just takes a deep breath and continues ...

But not to talk only about the past, let's talk about the future. Tonight, I'm having a match against Ziggles for the TV title. Well, I have no worries, I'm gonna win that for sure, but what then? What should I do? Should I get together again, with Rey Rey and go for the tag team championships, or should I defend my TV title and focus only on this thing or is the best choice to throw away the TV title away and go after the World Heavyweight Championship again? All you gotta do is to go to www.uwf.com again and you find this voting on the main page of UWF. Choose the path for me, for RVD. If you're an RVD fan and you're not gonna do both of these things, it's like a poke in the eye from you. Not cool. It's a shame that the fat man, who was in the ring with us didn't put the briefcase on the line, because it would be me the owner of the briefcase and I could have relived the moments like few years ago. So if you would like to see Rob Van Dam, holding that briefcase ... again .. let me just know via Twitter, hashtag TheRealRVD. Well, I guess that was all and if the weekly show isn't enough for you and you wanna see your most favourite wrestler of all time, kicking asses, go again to www.uwf.com/videos and you can have RVD in action twenty-four/seven. Well, I guess that's all, enjoy the rest of the show and have a great night hashtag ... RVD smokin' asses all over the place ...

Sudenly in front of the camera appears Fonzie, totally obscuring RVD, blowing his whistle and camera fades ...

Lillian Garcia: The following conest is scheduled for one fall.... and it is for the UWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!

I'm Here To Show The World.....!

[video=youtube_share;zF8d_68H6BA]http://youtu.be/zF8d_68H6BA[/video]

Lillian Garcia: Introducing first, from Hollywood, Florida, he is The Show-Off.... Dolph Ziggler!

dolph-ziggler-entrance-o.gif

In his pink ‘Show Off’ tee Dolph girates before spinning around and screaming some sort of delusional, grandeur based, self promotion at the crowd. Dolph walks down to the ring, pointing at himself and then his ‘Show Off’ tee before rolling into the ring and runs and jumps on to the turnbuckle to showboat some more. His music finishes and he awaits his opponent....

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube_share;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://youtu.be/OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent.... from Battle Creek, Michigan... He is UWF's Mr. Friday Nights..... Rob.. Van.. Dam!

RVD_entrance_03.jpg

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, one of the most loved UWF superstars Rob Van Dam appears under the titantron with a wide smile as the crowd chants RVD's name. The huge ovation only grows louder as more fans can see him as he comes down the ramp. He slides in the ring, looks at Dolph for a second before climbing the turnbuckle and doing his signature taunt. His music stops and he takes position at the other side of the ring.

The referee holds the vacant Television championship up high in the air, Ziggler wide eyed looking at it & RVD doing the same. The referee passes the belt down to the time keeper and signals for the match to start...

DING DING DING!

Ziggler tells Van Dam to come and get him and RVD marches out of his corner. The Show-Off tries to land a quick clothesline, but RVD feints his head down out of the way and on passing kicks Ziggler in the gut. Ziggler catches his leg but RVD pumps himself in the air and dropkicks him with his free leg. As quickly as the both go to the floor they return to a vertical base, Van Dam slightly quicker which gives him the advantage striking Dolph with blows to the head whilst forcing him into the far left turnbuckle corner. As soon as Zigglers back touches the pads however he reverses forcing RVD in the corner with brisk elbows to the side of the head. After seven blows Van Dam loses his legs and falls into the corner. Ziggler takes a few paces back and runs his hands through his hair before throwing his arms out with his signature taunt before running and hitting Rob with a running dropkick connecting right on the nose, throwing Van Dams neck back. Ziggler goes for a cover....

Kick out by RVD in safe time. Dolph pulls Mr. Pay Per View up to his feet by his hair, and then whips him against the ropes. As he's coming back he lifts the high knee but Van Dam drops and rolls past Ziggler un-harmed, gets back to his feet and jumps onto the second rope as Ziggler is behind him, coming off and connecting with a crossbody. He tries to hook the leg but his momentum takes him over one more roll and Dolph is the one that hooks the leg.

Not quite enough strength from The Show-Off and Rob kicks out again.

J.R: Every question Rob Van Dam is asking right now, Dolph Ziggler has an answer for it!

Piper: Did you expect anything else?!

Dolph and RVD both get to their feet immediately and Van Dam swings his leg to hit a roundhouse but Ziggler arches his back and avoids the leg. Van Dam then goes for a leg sweep but Dolph reads that coming alos and kicks his legs up to a handstand position out of reach of RVD's sweeping leg. Ziggler lets his legs drop the opposite direction and they go over the ropes, he positions himself on the apron the other sides of the ropes. RVD applauds Zigglers acrobatics to which Dolph simply shouts "C'mon, this is the fifth best thing I do, that was nothing." With that, Ziggler jumps onto the top rope and launches himself at Van Dam, but RVD catches Ziggler in mid air and turns him onto the mat with a powerslam. He knows this won't put him away so he gets up, runs to the far ropes, and comes back hitting Rolling Thunder. Fancying his chances, he goes for his first cover of the match.

Ziggler gets the shoulder up with moments to spare. Rob Van Dam passes up the opportunity to go immediately back on the offense to taunt Ziggler and stick the thumbs up, pointing at himself three times as the crowd chant "ROB...VAN...DAM!"

Piper: How much of an idiot is this man JR. You're in a title match you idiot!

J.R: Getting the fans behind him isn't the worst idea in the world Roddy, momentum in his favor, crowd in his favor, the match surely in his favor.

Van Dam goes to pull Ziggler up to his feet and he does but once they are both on their feet Dolph pushes RVD away from him, and follows him straight away connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. Ziggler looks at Van Dam from the floor grinning and laughing as the crowd boo. Dolph goes into the corner and implores Van Dam to get to his feet and when he does groggy and unaware Ziggler hits him with a belly to belly suplex inverted into a pinfall.

A kick out just as the ref was about to shout three! Dolph looks at the referee and inquires about the speed of the count telling him the match should be over by now. He rips Van Dams head up and knocks it back to the floor, and does the same again. Looking like he's ready to finish the match he's getting Van Dam up to his feet. He lets RVD do the last bit as he gets his run up ready. Once RVD is upright Ziggler runs with his opponents back as the target. He leaps, but RVD ducks. Dolphs catlike reflexes help him to stay on his feet but only for a split second as he is met with a stunning superkick from Rob Van Dam. It stuns the Hash Tag Heel and he falls straight down and the impact takes him over the other side of the ring just under the ring ropes.

J.R: Good god almighty! RVD with the superkick, a page out of Zigglers book there!

Piper: What a show of disrespect. You wouldn't see Dolph going up for the frog splash, despicable!

RVD sees that Dolph isn't moving. He rushes over to him and pulls him into the middle of the ring, setting him up for the Five Star Frog Splash. He goes over to the turnbuckle and he jumps up but something isn't right. Dolph had gotten up, he feigned his injury and jumped up right behind RVD and him being behind him means he cant turn around. Ziggler launches himself up to RVDs back, and executes the Zig Zag from the top rope. Dolph hooks the leg and celebrates already.

J.R: Give the devil his god-damn due, that was innovative as hell!

Piper: Dolphs the champ! Dolphs the champ!

3!

Dolph gets up and celebrate, only to reveal to the referee that Van Dam had gotten his foot on the rope. The ref walks over to Dolph, and Ziggler assumes he's lifting his arm in victory. The ref corrects him, and he is not happy. Absolutely livid he gets out of the ring to compose himself. As the ref is checking on Van Dam, Dolph grabs the championship belt and hides it in the corner of the ring, then quickly also grabs a chair. He goes in the ring and lifts the chair high in the air to get the refs attention. It works, and the ref takes the chair off Ziggler. As the ref is disposing of the chair, Dolph goes to get the belt and readies it to knock RVD out with it.

J.R: That sleazy son of a... He's gonna steal it! I know frustrations are high but these lengths for the victory, it's wrong!

Piper: Shut up J.R, it was a truly brilliant plan..... OH NO!

He turns around only to be met with the feet of Van Dam delivering the Van Terminator knocking the belt into Dolphs face. Van Dam can't believe his luck that he had the belt by his face. He throws it back in the timekeepers direction and yells at the ref as he covers Ziggler. The ref runs over and makes the count.

3!!!!

J.R: He did it. By golly he did it!

Piper: What a cheat, he should have disqualified himself as soon as he realized! Injustice comes to mind....

J.R: Perfect justice if you ask me. You play with fire and you will get burned. Ziggler learned that in a hard way here tonight, Well done Rob Van Dam!

Here is your winner, and the NEW Television Champion....... ROB VAN DAM!!!!!

RVD gets to his feet and gets handing the championship. He lifts it up in the air for all the fans to see and cheer his name.

453718.jpg

Van Dam celebrates while Dolph is left to leave with the tail between his legs as Smackdown heads elsewhere......

UWF.com EXCLUSIVE!

Jeff Hardy speaks out about Halloween Havok, and his former partner turned bitter enemy, the Rated "R" Superstar, Edge.

jeff-hardy-tna.jpg

Jeff Hardy: Man, it was a hell of a night, I'll be honest. When I saw that Bray Wyatt was joining his boys for the match I was fully aware that we were in for a test of our skills. But I really thought that we passed that test with flying colors, bringing it to the very brink and doing everything but capture the gold. It got to a point where we had the match won, only Wyatt got involved. I was bummed about him chucking the foot on the rope of course I was, I was even more annoyed when the referee didn't see it. I was outraged, but I saw that the tag titles were only a few moves away, I could see the path there. Edge had a different path set out though.... One that was going to get us intentionally disqualified and the whole fight would have been for nothing that way too. I did what I had to do in my quest to take the gold off of YES. Because that was the main objective... not to become a tag champion, I've been that so many times I've lost count. It was to take the power off of Damien Sandow and Daniel Bryan. But in the end my intervention with my partner cost us the match.

Was it my fault? Was I to blame, I don't know. Maybe it is a company where needs meet ends and you do everything you can to win. Maybe I was wrong and you have to resort to those tactics to get a victory. Damn lucky it is then, that my match with Edge tonight has no rules. A ladder match is synonymous to both myself, and to Edge. I'm not saying either of us has an advantage, we're on a level playing field. But what I know I have on my side... is Edge's self confidence. We all know he is one cocky son of a gun. And that's where I am going to work my advantage in. He's so confident in himself and his own thoughts, that he's going to wait..... and wait.... and wait, for me to take that one wrong calculated risk. So much so, that I think his heads not going to be fully in the game.

Edge, I don't make a habit of repeating myself so I suggest you listen first time round. I stopped you using a steel chair at Halloween Havok. I won't be hesitating to use one tonight. I will use anything to inflict damage on any-ONE. I am purchasing my ticket with the World Heavyweight Champion. You.... You are just my collateral.
Jeff stares at the camera until it fades out, and Smackdown moves elsewhere.

----------------------

UWF SHOWS

UWFNXTFirstBanner.png

Rawbanner2.png

NewSmackdownBanner.png

WHICH BRAND YOU ON?
----------------------

We head back to the locker room area to see Dean Ambrose just leaning against a wall.

Dean Ambrose
Don't speak. Don't even breathe. I already know what you're going to ask. The same thing you ask every week. You want my thoughts. Of course you can't even begin to comprehend my thoughts so I'll have to speak in terms you can understand. I didn't quit. I didn't lose my match on Halloween Havoc. I know a lot of people thought my intention was to get Raven to quit but it was far from it. I'm not done playing with him just yet. He may want this to be over but it's not over until I feel satisfied and I don't think he's had enough harm done to him just yet. He's underestimated me big time and I want to make sure he understands just how dangerous I can be. I mean, ask Velvet Sky. There's nothing I won't do in order to complete my task. And that's not the only task I have to still accomplish, no. Anyone and I mean anyone who has tried to stop me will get their comeuppance. It just so happens that Raven desired to be on the top of that list. I'm a nice guy, I'll put some things off if someone wants me to but I'll get back to it eventually. I am still your king after all. Not some metro asshole or pasty ogre. Or even a small masked man who thinks he's a superhero. No I am the one and only king. King of hardcore, king of Smackdown, king of UWF.

Dean Ambrose stops talking and begins to laugh. He slides his back down the wall and falls into a sitting position, still laughing.

Dean Ambrose
I find it amusing that a man I defeated last month had to go to RAW to finally get a shot at becoming a world champion. It's clear what the superior brand is and it's all because of me. Nobody has been able to defeat me since I've been here. I've gotten some losses on my record but never once have I been defeated. Raven thought he could be the first but he's not. Of course he's not. No one can stop me. Anyone who wants to defeat me is destined to fail. Raven failed to create me in his image. I'm not even sure what the hell he was trying to do but he has failed. I bet I know what you're thinking. Just when will this rivalry between myself and Raven end? Who knows. It could be this week or it could be in 10 years. It may not end until one of us is in a coffin, dead or buried alive. I'll let you in on a little secret though. When someone comes out and challenges me themselves, it doesn't end particularly well for them. And it's over sooner than they think.

Dean laughs again but stands up and shoves the camera away.

[video=youtube;E62RjfmI5to]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E62RjfmI5to&feature=plcp[/video]

The hard rocking entrance music plays and the crowd gets to their collective feet as the one and only American King of the Mountain steps out onto stage with the European championship STILL around his waist and a big East Tennessee smile on his face. On his arm is the Queen of his mountain, Karen Jarrett. Both are decked out in white suit and dress and are looking immaculate tonight as they stop at the top of the ramp and soak up the love of the crowd.

kingandqueen1.png

After acting modestly coy, they both make their way down the ramp. Karen gives the crowd her best state fair beauty queen parade wave and Jeff waves to the crowd and keeps shouting above his music. As they get close to the camera, he gets right up in the lens and rants.

Jeff Jarrett: I TOLD YA! DIDN’T I?

As they walk on, he passes a message onto to a special someone.

Jeff Jarrett: Hey, JOHN! Don’t kid yourself, Junior. There’s only two KINGS and you ain’t one of’em!!

kingandqueen4.png

As they walk up to the ramp, Karen looks right into the camera nodding in complete agreement. After helping his queen into the ring, he wastes no time getting the microphone.

Jeff Jarrett with that Cheshire Cat smile: Ya know, I hate to just keep sayin’ I told ya so….(smiles bigger)….BUT I did, didn’t I?

The crowd erupts as he smiles at his lovely bride.

king4.png

Jeff Jarrett: Ok, what you’re looking at here is a bonafide giant killer! But unlike that kid and the magic beans, I didn’t just climb the beanstalk. I pulled that sumbitch down and the castle in the clouds and that has been giant with it! That’s right!! And for all of you out there sayin’ that ole Double J cheated. Keep in mind, it was SHOW that brought the guitars to the ring in a Blue attempt to insult me. How does that feel now, Paul? Huh? Oh, and Natch. Just so you know. Everytime you get in the ring with the King Of The Mountain, you’re gonna get the same thing! An ole EL CABONG right between the eyes!!

The crowd erupts as Double J hoists his European Championship high.

Jeff Jarrett: But enough of old news. We got some celebrating to do. Let’s see. I got the champagne. The glasses. My lovely knockout of a wife. What more could I possibly need?

Then, suddenly, as if in answer…

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro[/video]

As we see Del Rio ride into the arena with one of his collection of cars, a sleek black Bentley, we hear the familiar voice of Alberto’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodrigeuz making his announcement over the blaring of the expensive car horn. The crowd gives Ricardo as well as Alberto a standing ovation!

ricardo-rodriguez-27.jpg

Ponte de pie, señoras y señores!
Bienvenido a la arena, la segunda mitad de los reyes de la montaña!
Él es el hijo favorito de todo México!
La tercera generación por excelencia!
Cabalga en como en un semental negro!
Se ha enfrentado a la gigante y, sin embargo, se queda quieto!
Él es mi amigo y mi empoyer!
Alberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttooooooooooooooooo o Dellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooo oo!

Del Rio makes his way to the ramp and throws his arms out as the crowd erupts. He winces a little; still a little touchy from that match with Big Show. He continues into the ring where Ricardo greets him and hands him a microphone. After a few warm words, Del Rio turns toward the audience.

Alberto Del Rio: My name is Alberto Del Rio! And THAT man’s name is Jeff Jarrett! And he is STILL YOUR UWF European Champion!!!

whie.png

The crowd gets loud again as Jarrett bows his head a little in appreciation.

Alberto Del Rio: Jeffrey, I must admit that EVEN I had my doubts. Yes, it is true. I am sorry. The Big Show was quite a challenge, if I do say so myself. But the fact remains. The los reyes de la montaña stand here in the ring. And the big show is off somewhere licking his wounds. NO! the Kings are here and the KINGS are here to stay!

The crowd erupts again chanting: KINGS! KINGS! KINGS!

king.png

Jeff Jarrett: Ya know, Al, I couldna said it better myself.

Ricardo’s eyebrows raise as he nods in agreement.

Jeff Jarrett: We’ve been through a lot together. And that’s the way we will stay…TOGETHER. And SOON we’ll have gold around BOTH our waists!

Alberto Del Rio: Aye! Si! Si! We have proven that none can stand in our way; that NONE can break the invulnerable bonds of the los reyes de la montaña! Not the Big Show. Not Mr. Ric Flair! Not even the vacuous wasteland who call themselves YES! There is no stopping what Jeffery and I have started.

Jeff Jarrett pats Del Rio on the back: Ya got that right, ADR! Ole WOLFEY, makin' me the HEAD of TEAM WOLFE was a good idea. I mean, that chubby, sorry excuse for a street preacher, Bray Wyatt, with all his holier than thou ways, didn’t stand a chance against me! And, HELL, if they think numbers is gonna help them. I fought the damned BIG SHOW! He accounts for, at least, three or four people! So, NAH, YOUR ENIGHTENED SOCIOPATHS are the least of my worries! Just rest assured, Desmond, with me at the helm, there's absolutely nothing to worry about! Ole Double J is gonna take care of business at SURVIVOR SERIES and YES is priority ONE!

Alberto laughs: Si, it is true, they have no chance with you leading the team. Really? Do they think Sandow with his big words and his precious robe is any match for wrestling royalty like YOU? (Jarrett grins an arrogant smile) OR the one who calls himself the American Dragon? He is one angry, bitter little man. No, my friend, none of the three of them has the pedigree needed to take on a KING such as yourself!

Jeff Jarrett: Well, have a lil respect there, now, Al! This is the tag team champions and Mr. Stolen Win in the Bag we’re talking about! I mean, they've earned a bit of respect for holding the title for so long. Of course, they haven’t defended against you and me yet, have they?

Alberto-Del-Rio1.jpg

Alberto grins a knowing grin and winks at Ricardo: No, they have never faced a challenge such as…

Del Rio steps back and Ricardo steps up with microphone in hand; ready to let it fly!

El Rey Tennessean del campeón de Montaña y europeos,
Doble JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffffffffffffffffff f
Jarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Jeff Jarrett’s music begins to play as Ricardo begins to pour champagne in four glasses and the Kings and Queen of the Mountain toast to yet another victory!!

We are lead to the back where Edge is awaiting his interview.

The Rated “R†Superstar Edge:
Hey hey we don’t need to see you or know who you are. This is my interview… not yours so shut up and stay off camera okay? Okay. Thanks now you have any questions… well I’m glad you asked that one.

Interviewer: But I…

I said thank you for the question now shut up and let me answer. Halloween Havoc was my time to shine and that I did. That I definitely did. I made sure that when the show was over I was the one that people talked about. Not Rod Mysterio winning the world title from John Boy Cena. But the main thing I showed is that once you think you know me… I show you that you definitely do not know me. I did what I did to Jeff just like I said earlier… because I knew that in time it would get me exactly where I wanted to be. It would present me with the opportunity that I have been waiting so long for. I’ve waited and wanted a shot to prove that I am the rightful contender for the title and all I’ve been given is tag title matches. We would have won but Jeff wanted to be “righteous†and take the chair. I guarantee you that he won’t hesitate to use a chair or a ladder against me in the match. So he wants to pick and choose when he wants to do this sorta thing? I’m willing to do it any and every single time. At least I’m true to my colors. And speaking of colors…

Johnny Boy… you look like a freakin rainbow having a different color each and every single week. Why not wear a shirt with all the colors one day. That way we won’t have to be subjected to your crap. I mean really… keep it simple. But then again you kept it so simple that you lost your title already. I mean really man? You lost it to the guy I beat without a problem? You were the champion? All that proves is that I am supposed to be the rightful champion. You can’t beat the guy I beat… that just means that if we were to face off you’d just collapse before I even touched you. So… I dunno man. Just step aside and let a real man take the gold. That real man is going to be me because there is no way little Jiffy is going to be able to climb that ladder and take that contendership from me. This is the beginning of the end. This is going to be the moment that everyone will look back and remember because this will be that moment that lives in infamy. This will be the moment that Edge finally gets what he deserves. That he gets to that position that he was supposed to be in for all this time. This is going to be my time to shine and I will excel. I will thrive under the spotlight and I will obtain that contract and soon… finally soon I will become world champion. And my lovely lady will take over the women’s championship and together we will be a true Golden Couple.

But until then… just keep watch. Just know that you are a part of history because right now you are conducting the interview with the man that will eventually become your new World Heavyweight Champion… now go on ahead and get out of here. Me and my lady have some match preparation to do.

Edge walks off.

Lillian Gracia: The following contest is a ladder match ...

As soon as Lilian finished the sentence, to the delight of the UWF universe, music of one of the most controversial superstar in UWF hist the arena ...

[video=youtube;NPqrGGAwjHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NPqrGGAwjHE[/video]

The man that Edge attacked right after the tag title match, Jeff Hardy makes it out on to the staging, seemingly not beaten up too badly, just a cut on his face. He throws his "guns" up for the first time in ages and the crowd love it.

3686453319a9608876397l.jpg

The Enigma runs down and slides in the ring, and bombs straight up the turnbuckle to pose like only he can. He jumps back off and gets ready for the match, while Lilian introduces him ...

Lilan Garcia: Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighting 215 pounds ... The Charismatic Enigma ... Jeff Hardyyy!

Jeff throws up the "guns" again as the fans cheer like crazy, when ...

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
YOU DON’T KNOW ME!

[video=youtube;dKSJN3WWR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/video]

It's been a long time, been a long time comin
Looks like the death of me now
But you know, there's no turning back now
This is what makes me - this is what I am

Edge walks out with a smug look on his face looking over the crowd as they boo him unmercifully. He continues down to the ramp and does his pose.

He continues down the ramp as he is joined Victoria, Edge then runs and slides in under the ring.

He then goes up on the ropes and poses for the crowd as they all boo as loudly as they can to try to deter him.

He gets down and readies himself for the match.

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent ... from Toronto, Ontario, weighting 241 pounds ... The Rated R Superstar ... Edge!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Jim Ross: A ladder match which had the seeds set months ago, and now it’s all came to light between Jeff Hardy & Edge.

Roddy Piper: Two experts in the ladder department and it look’s like Smackdown crew absolutely raided Home depo for this.

Jeff Hardy & Edge have blank expressions on their faces as they stare at each other across the ring. Jeff Hardy rubs his hands together as Edge shakes his hands lose, neither man wanting to make the first move in this match. Edge suddenly hits the canvas and rolls out of the ring to the company of his Vixen, Victoria, as Jeff Hardy shakes his head and casually walks over to the ropes as Edge yells at Jeff Hardy “You can’t touch a woman!†Jeff Hardy shrugs his shoulders and grabs the ring ropes before pulling himself over the top rope and leaps over Edge & Victoria and lands on the ground as Edge turns around going to take a shot at Jeff Hardy but Jeff Hardy has it read and ducks underneath it before grabbing Edge by the hair and throws Edge into the closest Ladder! The fans go nuts as Jeff Hardy glances back at Victoria who slowly begins to back off as Jeff Hardy turns his attention back to Edge whose hanging onto the ring rungs of the ladder. Jeff Hardy grabs the head of Edge and slams it into the side of the ladder, Edge stumbles away up the ramp trying to shake the cobwebs away as Jeff Hardy follows Edge and grabs him by the trunk and throws him into another ladder, this time knocking it over as Edge is sent flying back down the entrance ramp, Jeff continues to follow Edge picking him up by the trunks once more and tosses him across the ring side area into a set of ring steps, sending them flying into the air.

Jim Ross: Well it looks like Jeff Hardy is out to extract revenge on Edge here folks!

Roddy Piper: And that will be Jeff Hardy’s downfall

Jeff Hardy turns his attention to one of the prop up ladders, Jeff Hardy collapses the ladder and slides it into the ring before glancing back at Edge, who’s getting help back to his feet from Victoria. Jeff Hardy leaps up onto the ringside barricade, and begins to run along the ringside barricade before leaping off the barricade but Edge has it read and throws at ladder at Jeff Hardy, Hardy’s body collides with the ladder, sending Jeff Hardy crashing down to the ground as Edge smirks and takes the moment to breathe. He glances down at Jeff Hardy before glancing at the contract above the ring and smirks as he goes to slide into the ring but Jeff Hardy is pulling himself up using the ring apron, but Edge has tunnel vision as he picks up the ladder Jeff Hardy had slid into the ring and begins to set it up on the centre of the ring, positioning it underneath the contract; Edge glances around and begins to climb the ladder but Jeff Hardy hauls himself into the ring and grabs Edge and pulls him off the ladder and both men to begin to exchange blows in the center of the ring, lefts and rights from both men but this time Edge takes a cheap shot to the gut before tossing Jeff Hardy into the ladder, knocking over to it’s side as Jeff Hardy is sprawled across it. Edge stands over both Jeff Hardy and the ladder before grabbing Jeff Hardy by the foot and tugs him off the ladder straight into the canvas. Jeff Hardy crashes with a thud as the methodical Edge begins to take over, kicking the ladder over before going to grab Jeff Hardy to place him within the fold of the ladder. But Jeff Hardy tries to fight back kicking out at Edge, hitting Edge in the middle of the solarplexes, stunning Edge, Jeff Hardy rolls back to his feet and hooks the head of Edge before hoisting him up into a gutbuster suplex across the ladder which sends the fans into a cheering frenzy as Jeff Hardy shakes his head and recoups himself as Edge looks to be in agony, clutching at his gut.

Jim Ross: that has got to hurt!

Roddy Piper: Edge could have internal bleeding, Jeff Hardy is a monstrosity JR! He is the third biggest psychopath on Smackdown still JR, just beat Dean Ambrose & Raven.

Jeff Hardy kicks Edge off the ladder and picks up the ladder before moving it over to a corner, he then begins to move and adjust the ladder so it is balanced across the middle ropes in the corner, Edge is ready stirring, even if he’s favoring his gut. Edge charges at Jeff Hardy but Jeff Hardy leapfrog over Edge, who momentum sends him head first into the ladder’s side. The fans pop loudly for Jeff Hardy as Edge holds his face, Jeff Hardy grabs Edge once more and hoists him up before crotching across the rung of a ladder. Edge face turns to one of discomfort as Jeff Hardy follows up with a slap to the face, Edge flops to the side as Jeff Hardy slides out of the ring and grabs a second ladder and slides that into the ring. Jeff Hardy places the ladder underneath where Edge is still crotched, Jeff Hardy has something in mind as he leaps up onto the ladder and begins to haul Edge out from between the rungs but Edge is clearly in agony as Hardy goes to throw him off the ladder but Edge clutches to the ring ropes and lashes out, delivering a low-blow kick to Jeff Hardy before taking the opportunity to throw Jeff Hardy off the ladder crashing down onto the ladder below back first! Jeff Hardy bounces off the ladder, with his back mangled, Jeff Hardy screams in agony, as he holds his back in discomfort; Edge smirks knowing he’s done some damage to Jeff Hardy.

Jim Ross: Hotrod, how do you land on a ladder like that?

Roddy Piper: JR, you simply don’t, you haveta gut it out!

Jeff Hardy rolls onto his belly as Edge slowly hops off the ladder, and yells at Jeff Hardy “STUPID!†before opening up the ladder Edge sensing blood in the water places Jeff Hardy inside the open up ladder before slamming down across the back of Jeff Hardy; Jeff Hardy screams in agony, Edge becomes relentless in his assault however as he continues to slam ladder down across the back of Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy roars in agony as the ladder slowly begins to buckle across the back of Jeff Hardy. Edge finally stops his abuse with the ladder as Jeff Hardy rolls out, Jeff Hardy seems to be incredible agony as Edge picks up the mangled ladder and tosses it out of the ring before removing the ladder from between the ropes and tosses it down ontop of Jeff Hardy to add insult to injury before propping up the ladder in the centre of the ring. Edge looks up at the contract as he lines up the ladder perfectly before slowly climbing up the ladder; Edge continues to glance over his shoulders to make sure he isn’t going to get some nasty surprises from Edge. Edge begins to pick up pace as he reaches out for the contract but his hastiness it gives Jeff Hardy a chance to grab Edge by the foot and pulls him off the ladder straight into a Twist of Fate! The fans pop as Jeff Hardy and Edge are down in the middle of the ring thanks to Jeff Hardy’s Twist of Fate. Victoria on the outside watches on anxiously, slamming her hands on down the canvas, yelling at Edge to get back to his feet and back in this.

Jim Ross: What an Twist of Fate from Jeff Hardy to Edge.

Roddy Piper: but once again, Jeff Hardy delivered more damage to his back.

Jeff Hardy clutches at his back as uses the ladder to pull himself up while Edge slowly begins to pick himself up with more ease but Jeff Hardy is back up to a vertical base too. Edge senses Hardy is the worse for the ware of the two and drives a forearm into the lower back of Jeff Hardy before grabbing Hardy by the head from behind and drills him down with the Edge O’Matic! Forcing Jeff Hardy down to his back, Edge nods his head and slides out of the ring and brings in a third ladder to this match! Jeff Hardy drives to pull himself back up to a vertical base as Edge has Hardy in his sights, Edge charges and drives the ladder into the back of Jeff Hardy! Hardy crumbles and collapses over, his back wracked in agony, the expression is written all over Jeff Hardy’s face.

Jim Ross: Blah god! Edge is seemingly looking to cripple Jeff Hardy here!

Roddy Piper: Well that way, Jeff Hardy can’t get in the way JR!

Edge readjusts the ladder in his hands and lines it up with Jeff Hardy’s back before hoisting the ladder up above his head before driving it downwards across the ladder back of Jeff Hardy! Jeff Hardy roars in absolute agony as Edge drops the ladder once more across the back of Jeff Hardy before walking up to the ladder in the center of the ring and takes a deep breath before beginning to ascend the ladder. Edge hauls himself up the ladder as Jeff Hardy rolls around in agony, his back has taken the brunt of Edge’s assault, Edge takes his time to climb the ladder, Victoria cheering him on but Jeff Hardy still has the fight left in him, realizing Edge is climbing the ladder; Jeff Hardy hauls himself up the ladder, Edge tries to go faster but it’s harder than it looks, Edge is making it up the ladder but Victoria leaps onto Hardy’s back! Hardy roars in pain but he continues to pull himself up with Victoria on his back, she shakes her head and screams “NO!†Edge shakes his head as he tries to reach out for the contract but it’s still inches away, Jeff Hardy is almost up the ladder as well, Edge suddenly sees the horrid Victoria in front of him and shakes his head as Jeff Hardy is there as well.

Jim Ross: Blah god, what’s going to happen!

Roddy Piper: Edge can’t hurt Hardy after Victoria crashes and burns too.

Edge shakes his head as Jeff Hardy grabs the hold of the contract and stares into the eyes of Edge, Edge panics and grabs the contract as well and both men tug and pull the contract off at the same moment but all three crash and burn off the ladder from the force of their tug. Referees Mike Choida & Charles Robinson look at each other before going over to Lillian Gracia and both seemingly come to an agreement as to the decision.

Jim Ross: Blah god, whose the winner gonna be?

Roddy Piper: I don’t know JR, I’m presuming it’ll be Hardy because he touched the contract first, ahahaha!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Lillian Gracia: Ladies & Gentlemen, both referees have come to the agreement that this match is officially a draw as both men pulled down the contract at once!

No Contest at 16:57

The fans don’t know how to react as Edge snarls and can’t believe it, Victoria is holding her arm in agony as Jeff Hardy is worst for ware as he stares down with Edge from across the ring ropes.

Jim Ross: You gotta wonder what decision Desmond Wolfe will make here.

Roddy Piper: JR, I think we’re about to find out.

HOOWWWWLLLLLLL!

DesmondeWolfeTitantron.gif

The fans erupt as Desmond Wolfe emerges from the backstage in his suit and a microphone in his hand, Edge and Jeff Hardy both watch on from their positions as Desmond Wolfe smirks and licks his lips as he addresses the situation.

Desmond Wolfe: I’m gonna keep this short and sweet wankers but it looks like we got ourselves a situation! So here’s the deal, both of ya will be going to Survivor Series as the number one contenders, and both of ya will be facing the winner of John Cena versus Rey Mysterio in a Triple Threat for the World Heavyweight Championship… Happy days, Wankers.

The fans go nuts as Edge and Jeff Hardy stare at each other, as Desmond Wolfe smirks and walks backstage while Smackdown goes backstage.

The show cuts to backstage, where we see the Brooklyn Brawler anxiously pacing the halls, obviously looking for someone. At length, he stops a young technician, lowering his voice conspiratorially as he asks:

brooklynbrawler_bio.png

Brooklyn Brawler: Hey, buddy...have ya seen Vanilla Sky?

The young tech hand smiles:

Technician: Yeah! That was a good movie, wasn't it?

The Brooklyn Brawler frowns:

1photoc_small.jpg

Brooklyn Brawler: A movie?! Whatcha talkin' bout buddy?

The technician seems surprised by the Italian-American's response, as he begins to explain:

Technician: Vanilla Sky was a movie. Starring Tom Cruise and...

He is, however, cut off by the Yankees fan:

Brooklyn Brawler: A movie? Are ya slow or somethin'?! Why would I want a movie?! I'm lookin' for dat CHICK, Vanilla Sky! Ya know, da li'l blonde with da huge knockahs?

The technician's face lights up in understanding:

Technician: Oooh...you mean Velvet Sky!

Then, much to the Brawler's disappointment, he concludes:

Technician: Haven't seen her. Sorry.

Trying to keep on his game face, the Italian-American pats his young interloper on the shoulder and, without another word, resumes his search for the UWF Knockout, now at an even more urgent pace.

[video=youtube;B9XmVcvREVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9XmVcvREVU[/video]

Welcome to Raven's Clockwork Orange house of fun,
Quoth the Raven Nevermore.

The eerie voice Raven echoes through out the PA system, many of the fans expecting Raven but as soon as the theme chimes in as "Angel on my shoulder" the fans pop for Velvet Sky as she walks out from the backstage holding the Barbed Wire chair that she was dropped onto in her hand. She doesn't skip or do any of their sexy taunting, instead she simply marches down the entrance ramp before climbing into the ring, she grabs a microphone and leans on the steel chair with a sinister smile on her face. The fans are chanting "Velvet! Velvet! Velvet..." Velvet Sky begins to speak.

Velvet Sky: SZANTYR IS BACK...

The fans pop as Szantyr smirks, she licks her lips as she continues to speak into the microphone.

Szantyr: At Halloween Havok, I remembered why I aligned myself Raven, why I had been his loyal follower for years, and I felt so aliveeee! I remembered all the pain, everything I went through and will continue to do so to bring victory to Raven, there is NOBODY who can change my mind or prove me wrong! Raven is the hellbringer and I walk through the destruction he leaves in his wake and smile knowing that the world is being eradicated of all the disgusting and putrid people in the world, people like...

Suddenly Szantyr is interrupted by one particular person.

???: WOAH, HONEY, YOU'RE TALKIN' MAD! LOVE THE NEW YAWWWKKK GROOVE!

Szantyr shakes her head in disappear as one Brooklyn Brawler rushes out onto the titantron and down to the ring, as Brooklyn Brawler climbs into the ring, Szantyr grabs the steel chair wrapped in barbed wire and throws it at Brooklyn Brawler square in the face and screams into the microphone.

Szantyr: LEAVE ME ALONE YOU VILE HUMAN BEING! You make me sick, there is nothing about you that interest me. EUGH! I rather be surrounded by someone like Abyss and that ugly creature known as Daffney than be ANYWHERE near someone like you...

*GONG GONG*

[video=youtube;z6YZCoFfJD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6YZCoFfJD8[/video]

Szantyr turns her attention to the titantron, seemingly Abyss & Daffney have decided to show up on Smackdown this week as the two freaks of NXT emerge from the backstage. Abyss stretches out his arms, sending flames shooting up from the ground as Daffney poses in front of him, the two begin to march down the entrance ramp, Szantyr kneels, ready to take both of them, as Daffney leaps up onto the ring apron; Abyss isn't too far behind, Brooklyn Brawler is still recovering from his rejection but things aren't looking for Szantyr as Daffney picks up the stray microphone.

Daffney: You think you can insult us without saying a word, huh!? You chose the wrong night to even mention MY name because our General Manager, John Bradshaw Layfield to handle him! Yeah, the Brooklyn Brawler! Apparently JBL wants to Abyss here brutalize him like he brutalized Randy Orton so get out of our way or suffer the consequences!

Szantyr puts her hands on her hips as the Brooklyn Brawler gets back to his feet, blood dripping from his face, he looks at Szantyr and opens his arms before grabbing her microphone, and does something really stupid.

Brooklyn Brawler: Hey lady, ya wanna piece of the Brooklyn groove too!? Well how 'bout you & yer jobber of a boyfriend take on me & this sweetie pie Szantyr at a match at Survivor Series!

Szantyr can't believe it as Abyss & Daffney begin to chuckle, Abyss grabs the microphone from Daffney and bowels into the microphone...

Abyss: MAKE IT A MONSTERS BALL!!!

Both Szantyr even has a momentum to object, Brooklyn Brawler answers back.

Brooklyn Brawler: Yer on! And tell yer boss, that he still owes proper New Yawker his money! GET OUTTA 'ERE!

With that Szantyr shakes her head, seemingly now stuck with Brooklyn Brawler for a month as Abyss & Daffney begin to chuckle, leaving the ring, knowing they will get a chance to destroy the Brooklyn Brawler at Survivor Series & possibly Szantyr what will be a Smackdown versus NXT match Survivor Series!

----------------------

GIMMEH

600full-maria-brink.jpg

Smackdown's official Chick - Maria Brink

----------------------

Fade. The camera’s cut backstage after a commercial break on this week’s edition of Friday Night SmackDown! The audience explodes in cheers as they await for a segment to begin. Suddenly, the cheers grow louder in volume as the former World Heavyweight Champion John Cena shows up on the screen. Cena isn’t facing the cameras, as he has his face turned sideways. The camera’s slowly zoom in to Cena as he begins to speak.

normal_v00003.png

John Cena: This is it. This, right here, right now, this is my everything. Tonight I have a chance to become the World Heavyweight Champion once again. Only problem is I have to go through one phenomenal talent in Rey Mysterio to do that. Tonight isn’t gon’ be easy, nor should it be for that matter. Because Rey and I? We’re walking in this match with the intention of winning. The stakes are high, and this is it, all or nothing. You either walk out the winner, or you’ll be eliminated as a failure. And if there’s one thing I’m not, it’s a failure.

John Cena lowers his head, seemingly thinking about the past couple of weeks. Cena raises his head, as he continues.

John Cena: My luck has been here, there, and everywhere BUT where I need it to be. But you know what I realized. You don’t need luck to get where you’re going. You just need to find a way to adapt and overcome. And tonight? Tonight, I will adapt and overcome! Because last week, I’ve been on a roller-coaster that has dropped on a downward spiral, come back up half way, and eventually plummeted yet again. Because last week, I fought Rey Mysterio to defend my World Championship and I lost. They say I got close, they say I came within sheer seconds of winning but the fact of the matter is, when it mattered most? I lost. I COULD NOT get the job done, and I DID NOT get the job done.

John Cena rubs his chin, as he thinks about his match later on tonight. It’s a big match, and it’s a big night for the CeNation Leader. Cena continues.

John Cena: Tonight? Tonight I walk into the main event, of all things with a chance to become the World Heavyweight Champion. A chance to this time EARN the right, to call myself the leader. And that, that means the world to me. This is my chance to bounce back. THIS IS MY MOMENT TO OVER-SHADOW EVERYTHING ELSE AND FINALLY GET BACK ON THE PATH I NEED TO BE! But, I heard it all, ‘John Cena doesn’t have what it takes to become champion again.’ And that line itself really hit home for me, because it means people doubt me. I have my back against the wall, I enter this match tonight and people don’t think I have what it takes to win.

John Cena shakes his head, as he quickly continues.

John Cena: Now I’ve made a living of proving people wrong, and tonight will be no different. You see, this is the PERFECT scenario. Because I’ve been hurt, I’ve been beaten, and tonight this match WILL KICK MY ASS AGAIN! But when it does, I will get up. I WILL GET RIGHT BACK UP, AND I WILL ADAPT AND OVERCOME! BECAUSE AFTER EVERYTHING I’VE BEEN THROUGH, I AM NOT WALKING INTO THIS MATCH TO FAIL. I AM WALKING INTO THIS MATCH TO WIN AND ONCE AGAIN CALL MYSELF THE CHAMP!

John Cena spins toward the camera, as he stares into it, possibly talking to his opponent, the World Champ, Rey Mysterio at this time.

John Cena: With that being said, good luck Rey, you’re gon’ need it.

John Cena tips his cap at the camera, as he exits the scene. The audience continues to cheer as we fade.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen with me at this time is the reigning defending world heavyweight champion Rey Mysterio.

Fans cheer as Rey shows up with the world heavyweight championship over his shoulder as Todd begins to speak towards him

images

Todd Grisham: Rey Mysterio once again you find yourself in position in another tough match up. I know you and John have talked in the past with each other what was your general feeling on John?

Rey Mysterio: My general feeling… well Todd it seems that John is something that his heart explained him as the whole time. A man looking for gold, and not looking for justice; Todd justice needs to be brought here to the UWF, and I can tell you right now Todd I don’t think John is the guy worthy enough to bring justice back. John says he does it for his cenation when really can the cenation trust him? That is the bigger question? I just feel John is not ready for the villains or the task of being a leader of this brand, and that is my true general feelings on him.

Todd Grisham: Well Rey lets be fair here. John did work his way to this position. Sure he did not keep it, but you got to admit he is a tough opponent.

Rey Mysterio: Todd when did I ever say John was not a tough opponent Todd? I know John is a tough opponent, but Todd look at how many chances it took John to get to the point where he is at now. Sure he had his struggles reaching the top of the mountain, and that is the thing that separates us as heroes here in this company. Todd a hero can’t fail in crucial situations a hero must learn to rise above any challenge put in front of him. I might have failed previous attempts such as the money in the bank ladder match. Ya see though Todd I was not aware of the whole situation. I did a bad job in my scouting of Y.E.S I didn’t know they wanted to put Bray in the group. If I would have known that my main priority would’ve been to focus on Y.E.S not coming into the match. That is the truth, see Todd I am not perfect either, but when it comes to the toughest challenges put in front of me I can overcome the pain I am feeling so I can bring good here in this company. Todd if I can’t bring good as world heavyweight champion I told John this and he knows this… I will be by his side. Sure things got personal between John and I when we talked, but he knows he I got his back just like he says he mine.

Todd Grisham: Rey what about the number one contender match. Which person do you want to face the most at Survivor Series?

Rey Mysterio: Listen Todd that match has not even happened yet. We don’t even know who is going to be the World Heavyweight champion come Survivor Series. I am thinking who might be the number one contender, but as far a particular person I have none. You see that person who wins that ladder match tonight will show what kind of person they are in this match. Jeff Hardy I don’t know if he is villain or a hero yet, and Edge we have already seen what he has done. Though I can’t judge a character until I see the match for myself; right now Todd. My focus is on John. John is looking to get this belt back, and I am looking to keep it to make sure justice is fully restored here in the UWF.

Todd Grisham: One final question. Rey what did you think of Cena rejecting your handshake when you guys spoke?

Rey Mysterio: That was just John being John. He felt like he was sending me some sort of hidden message by not shaking my hand. Like I said John explained himself we are cool.. Now Todd if you excuse me justice is calling.

Rey moves on in a serious matter then usual as Todd looks on concerned

Lilian Garcia: The following match is scheduled for a one fall and it is for ... The World Heavyweight Championshiip!

Fans in the arena cheer with excitement and joy after Halloween Havok. All of a sudden a 619 logo appears on the titan tron when all of a sudden you here

Who's
That Jumpin' Out
The Sky

[video=youtube;eCPtBt-qVZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eCPtBt-qVZ8[/video]

Rey Mysterio comes out to the ring with the World heavyweight championship around his waist wearing his wrestling attire. The fans cheer as Rey comes down the ring and he starts to interact with the fans. Rey goes and he begins to hug some of the 619 faithful. Rey smiles on all sides of the arena as the fans go "619! 619! 619!". Rey then goes up the steel steps and enters the ring, where he removes the title and holds it high in the air above his head ...

Lilian Garcia: Introducing first, from San Diego, California, weighting 175 pounds ... THE WOORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOON ... Rey Myyysterioo!

Rey climbs up the turnbuckle and proudly shows all the fans his title, when suddenly his opponent's music hits the arena ...

"BRRRRR - RAPIDOOOO!"

[video=youtube;hn71xXuKSZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn71xXuKSZo[/video]

John Cena’s new theme music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers! All of a sudden, the former World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena makes his way out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena has a slight grin across his face, and isn’t as hyped up as he usually is. John Cena looks into the camera and salutes before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena springs forward and slowly makes his way down the entrance ramp. John Cena nods his head at his “CeNation†members as he continues his journey to the ring. John Cena slides into the ring, reflects from the ropes for a few times and then throws his cap into the crowd. Cena then continues, as he takes off his T-shirt and throws it on the other side of the arena. Cena then goes into a corner and looks straight in Mysterio's eyes ...

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighting 251 pounds ... Joooohn Ceeenaaaa!!

Cena only nods his head towards his fans in the first row and he's ready to begin ...

*Ding Ding Ding*

Jim Ross: Folks, this is the World Heavyweight Championship rematch! And Cena has got his game face on!

Roddy Piper: JR, Cena looks all business, which could spell bad news for Rey Mysterio.

Both men circle each other in the centre of the ring, Cena hasn’t cracked a smile as Mysterio extends his hand, John Cena slaps is back before yelling “It’s show time!†leading to both men lunging forward into a collar and elbow tie up, but unlike the first match; Mysterio quickly slips out and behind John Cena grabbing him into a waist lock but John Cena has Mysterio scouted and tosses Mysterio down onto the canvas with a hip-toss. Mysterio crashes and rolls back to his feet, as John Cena shakes his finger “no this time!†Mysterio shakes his head as John Cena struggles for a second one, opening up his arms but Mysterio this time kicks Cena in the side of his right leg before kicking Cena in the side of the leg again. Mysterio manages to drop Cena down to one knee as Mysterio lunges on top of John Cena, hooking the head of John Cena into a side headlock. Mysterio attempts to keep a tight grip on the bigger Cena, but John Cena pushes Mysterio off of him straight into the adjacent ring ropes straight but into John Cena who goes for a clothesline but Mysterio baseball slides through the legs of John Cena and back to his feet as John Cena turns around; Mysterio leaps up straight onto the shoulders of John Cena before rolling forwards, taking Cena down into a Sunset flip! Cena’s shoulders are paced on the match as referee Charles Robinson makes the count.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Mysterio is as quick as a whippit and no Cena might be in trouble.

Roddy Piper: Ahh JR, it’s gonna be speed versus power once again.

John Cena powers out!
John Cena pushes Rey Mysterio off the top of him with such force, Mysterio is sent flying into the ring ropes but Mysterio bounces off the ropes and straight back ontop of Cena with another side headlock. John Cena slowly gets back to his feet both hoisting up Mysterio going for a backdrop but Mysterio flips backwards out of it and charges at Cena again but Cena now has Rey Mysterio scouted and delivers a hip-toss Mysterio. Cena kneels slightly as Mysterio picks himself up, Cena grabs Mysterio and hoists him up and over straight into a suplex. Cena rolls over ontop of Rey Mysterio and hooks the leg of the World Heavyweight Champion which Charles Robinson rushes to make the count on.

One…

Two…

Rey Mysterio kicks out!
Cena grabs the flailing arm of John Cena and delivers yet another stiff kick to the right leg of John Cena and grabs Cena’s free arm himself but John Cena stumbles backwards and pulls Mysterio upwards, Mysterio takes advantage of the opportunity and uses the momentum to leap upwards straight up into to the air; Mysterio rolls midair and drops to the canvas grab the air of John Cena and manages to use all the momentum to flip John Cena over into an armbar. The fans are pretty wowed at the unique move, as Mysterio follows up with more kicks to the back of John Cena. Cena snarls as he manages to pull himself down backwards both delivering a boot to the chest of Rey Mysterio, pushing him backwards; breaking the hold, Mysterio charges at John Cena but Cena stops Mysterio straight in his tracks with a thunderous diving clothesline. Mysterio crashes on the canvas Cena rolls back to his feet and swipes the air with his arms “this is enough!†Mysterio rolls onto his body before picking himself up using the ring ropes but as he turns himself around straight into a drop toe hold from Cena, Cena goes straight for the STFU but Mysterio quickly rolls onto his back and grabs Cena’s head into a small package.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Blah god, Mysterio is so quick on his feet!

Roddy Piper: You have to wonder if this is going to frustrate John Cena.

John Cena kicks out!
Cena escapes the pin attempt and is back to his feet as is Mysterio is back to his feet as well and charges at Cena but Cena is having none of it and sidesteps Mysterio and grabs him by the hair and throws him over the top rope but Mysterio manages to hold onto the top rope and lands on the ring apron, Cena goes for the follow through clothesline but Mysterio ducks underneath it and rushes along the ring apron and climbs the turnbuckle as Cena turns around; Mysterio leaps off the turnbuckle but Cena catches him into a fireman’s carry, Mysterio wriggles free and lands behind Cena as Cena turns around, Mysterio leaps up into head scissors but Cena is no more for fancy Luchador stuff as he slams Mysterio onto the canvas with a Powerbomb. The crowd in shock but Mysterio’s shoulder’s are sprawl across the canvas, Charles Robinson makes another count.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Blah god, what a powerbomb by John Cena!

Roddy Piper: JR, Cena is on fire tonight.

Rey Mysterio kicks out!
Mysterio rolls out of it as John Cena shakes his head, Cena goes to dead lift Mysterio off the canvas with a waist lock but Mysterio manages to counter the move into a front bulldog taking John Cena down onto the canvas as Rey Mysterio leaps into his feet and goes into the ring ropes before rebounding off, Cena is up to one knee as Mysterio leaps up to hit a running dropkick to John Cena to take him down to the canvas. John Cena slowly begins to pick himself up already but Mysterio is straight on John Cena, grabbing him by the neck into a sleeper hold. John Cena stumbles across the ring with Mysterio hanging off his back. John Cena snarls as Mysterio continues to apply the hold, hoping to get John Cena down to the canvas but Cena is staying on his feet but Mysterio isn’t giving up as he wraps the leg scissors around the body of John Cena and John Cena slowly begins to fade, dropping down to one knee. The fans are split fifty/fifty as Rey Mysterio continues to suck the lift out of John Cena, referee Charles Robinson kneels in front of John Cena and asks him if he wants to quit but John Cena yells no and shakes his head but Mysterio manages to get John Cena down to both knees, referee Charles Robinson has no choice but to check the arm of John Cena.

Jim Ross: Rey Mysterio has managed to get Cena down to size and now might have made him pass out.

Roddy Piper: I dunno JR, there is only one way to find out!

The arm drops down for one, as Charles Robinson yells out “ONE!†as Charles Robinson returns to Cena and grabs the arm of John Cena again and lifts it up into the air before letting go of it.

Roddy Piper: The Mexican Midget can’t really have down Cena here!

Jim Ross: Don’t count out either man.

TWO! The fans can’t believe it as Cena’s arm drops down but as Charles Robinson grabs the arm of John Cena for a third time, John Cena rips it away and roars as he is seemingly coming back to life; hoisting him up to a vertical base with Rey Mysterio still on his back; Cena reaches behind him and grabs Rey Mysterio by the head and with a single arm tosses Rey Mysterio off his shoulders straight onto the canvas with force that Mysterio bounces across the ring. Charles Robinson can’t believe it as John Cena is ready to bounce as Rey Mysterio picks himself up, he turns around straight into John Cena, who hoists him up into a fireman’s carry. Mysterio begins to panic and elbows John Cena in the side of the head to escape the hold, Mysterio lands on his feet behind John Cena, this time John Cena turns around as Mysterio leaps up, John Cena manages to catch him and readjusts Rey Mysterio up into a military press; Mysterio shakes his head as John Cena realises his grip, dropping Mysterio crashing down onto the canvas. John Cena yells at everyone “This is enough!†as he once again ready’s himself for Rey Mysterio again, Mysterio picks himself up again with the ring ropes as John Cena spins him around and hoists Mysterio up but as Cena turns around, Mysterio’s flailing boot nails referee Charles Robinson in the side of the head, taking out the referee Cena follows up with the Attitude Adjustment! The fans pop as Cena covers Rey Mysterio but there’s no referee, John Cena absolutely livid putting his hands on his hips “well that’s just GREAT!†and shakes his head as he turns to the titantron and spots a bleak sight.

Jim Ross: John Cena just the Attitude Adjustment but there’s no referee! Charles Robinson got caught by Rey Mysterio’s boot.

Roddy Piper: Yes JR! But now Cena has another problem.

Burst out from the backstage is Ted DiBiase Jr, Damien Sandow & Daniel Bryan; Cena taunts them to come into the ring as all three men slide into the ring, John Cena begins to club down on Ted DiBiase but Daniel Bryan comes in and delivers a kick across the chest of John Cena, Cena staggers back as Sandow charges at Cena and hits a shoulder block but Cena manages to stay on his feet but the three are relentless in their assault on John Cena but Cena is suddenly aided by Rey Mysterio, Mysterio leap frogs over John Cena and takes DiBiase out with a seated senton, equally the score momentarily but Mysterio gets caught offguard by a big boot by Damien Sandow but before both members of YES can do even more damage, Rob Van Dam rolls into the ring. Daniel Bryan turns around straight into a half crescent kick from the newly crown UWF Television Champion, Damien Sandow quickly makes the decision to bail away to the outside along with Daniel Bryan, Ted DiBiase JR. Rob Van Dam and John Cena stare down, John Cena seemingly ready for RVD to go for him but not this time as Rob Van Dam rushes past Cena and sprints across the ring before somersaulting over the top rope to take out three members of Team YES.

Jim Ross: The Justice League doing the right thing!

Roddy Piper: Damn goody-too-shoes!

John Cena and Rey Mysterio look at each other, Rey Mysterio askes for the boost, John Cena nods his head as he notices Charles Robinson getting back to his feet, Cena Irish Whips Rey Mysterio into the ropes before hoisting Rey Mysterio up into the Attitude Adjustment! The fans go nuts as Cena yells “Sorry Rey but that Championship is mine!†half the fans are morally outraged Cena hooks the leg of Rey Mysterio, Charles Robinson comes too and realises the cover and makes the count on Rey Mysterio.

One…

Two…

Jim Ross: Why John, Why!?

Roddy Piper: John Cena hungers for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Three…

*Ding Ding Ding*

Winner via pinfall at 16:21: John Cena (AND NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION)

9212706.jpeg

John Cena leaps back to his feet and is in shock as Charles Robinson hands him the World Heavyweight Championship, Cena hoists it above his head and smiles before grabbing Rey Mysterio and picks himself up back to feet with a firm hand. Cena looks into the eyes of Rey Mysterio “I’m sorry Rey.†Rey Mysterio nods his head as he releases his grasp and turns around, to see Rob Van Dam is outnumbered by Team YES, Mysterio charges across the ring and this time John Cena gives him the assistance he needs and helps Mysterio to dive over the top rope, taking down both Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan & his own partner Rob Van Dam but Ted DiBiase managed to avoid it but both John Cena can get involved he gets SPEARED by Edge! Edge smirks as he Cena hits the deck, while on the outside, Ted DiBiase taunts the crowd when suddenly an acoustic guitar smashes Ted DiBiase over the head but the drama doesn’t end their another theme hits the PA system.

WEEELLLLLLLL, ITTTTTSSSSSS THE BIGG SHOOOWWWWWWWWWW!

118161Big.Show.Entrance1.gif

The fans erupt into boo as Edge clutches the World Heavyweight Championship expecting the Big Show to go for Edge but instead Big Show marches down to Jeff Jarrett and grabs the Captain of Team Wolfe by the throat and hoist Jeff Jarrett and hits the Showstopper on the entrance ramp! The fans are going nuts at the Carnage as Edge begins to back off, thinking he’s safe but he suddenly spot around on the spot by Jeff Hardy, who hits Edge with the Twist of Fate! The fans explode into cheers as Big Show and Jeff Hardy stare down, Big Show motions that he’s coming for the World Heavyweight Champion soon, but for the time being he surrounded by Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan & Ted DiBiase… Rey Mysterio & Rob Van Dam get back to their feet as Team YES back up the entrance ramp, Mysterio & RVD help up Jeff Jarrett and yells at YES “SEE YOU AT SURVIVOR SERIES!†bringing the Justice League to Team Wolfe but the show closes with Jeff Hardy looking at the World Heavyweight Championship before hoisting it above his head.

1248664451494_f.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
STAFF ROLL

RVD/Ziggles - Lewb
Entrances - Lub
Everything Else - Grimlock

OOC: Sorry for the bizzareness of this show in terms of size in places, kinda been busy and did my best but what's more important is the actual announcements for this. Also Prodigy has returned for the HUGE Survivor Series match up!

SURVIVOR SERIES MATCHES ANNOUNCED

Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship:

John Cena (c) versus Edge versus Jeff Hardy

Classic Survivor Series Ten Man Tag Team Elimination Match:

Team YES (Ted DiBiase JR (c), Damien Sandow, Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan & The Big Show) w/Ric Flair, Eli Cottenwood & AJ versus Team Wolfe (Jeff Jarrett (c), Raven, Dean Ambrose, Rey Mysterio & Rob Van Dam) w/Desmond Wolfe, Bill Alfonso & Alberto Del Rio

Smackdown versus NXT, Intergender Tag Team Monster's Ball Match:

Brooklyn Brawler & Szantyr versus Abyss & Daffney​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Re: UWF Smackdown November 2nd

Well I have to say that is an interesting show. Very interesting. But triple threat for the world title... its gonna be good. :D

But yeah definitely a nice show. Lots of promos. But Survivor Series on the Smackdown side... top notch.

BDC

Reaction score

WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL, It's a big Survivor Series challenge! And Team Captian, Jeff Jarrett, is ready and rarin to take team YES to HELL and back! Interesting team. Should be an interesting TT session!

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

This show was right on the money, blue team. When I saw that at this show, the are going to be only three matches I knew it was about to be a really promo heavy show and I was right. Everybody knows that I love...LOVE reading promos so this was just an amazing show for me. Seeing Abyss and Daffney appear on SmackDown was shocking for me but it was a good experience. Going to Survivor Series to take on the Brooklyn Brawler and Szantyr. I heard some great stuff about Szantyr so it will bo awesome.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Sucks that I couldn't get a good reign going as world champion, but good stuff Blizzard. We will finish our business later I gotta help team Desmond get the win over Y.E.S.

Really love the idea of the survivor match it is going to be a good one. With the team I'm on we got guys like Bumout, EOR, my boy Lub, and BMD, we will for sure bring down the house against Prod who I'm guessing is Ted, Shane, Rawisrey, Hoov, and Sammeh. I find it kind of odd the captains though. Prod and BDC? Not knocking it but the captains should be someone from Y.E.S. Than either me or Bumout since we have been screwed by Y.E.S time and time again. That is just me.

For a three match show it was solid, the ending worked for me as well with the whole brawl. Just wished at the end there would be a clear announcement of who was added on each team, instead of just in the OOC.

Lewb

Reaction score

The tv title match was the first match I have written in about a year, I hope people enjoyed it. The show was a bomb, it blew up everywhere. That 5 on 5 is going to be amazing, as will our triple threat slim n blizzard. Awesome stuff! Roll on blue team :D

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

This was a good show, considering Grimlock had to do all of the stuff on his own.

Well my promo didn't come out as I expected, the pics weren't working and then some weird advertisement stuff broke the whole structure but ... whatever. Let's talk about how RVD got his Television championship! WOOHOO! :p But I guess it was a very close call, because Killz came up with some very good material in his TTs, I wasn't expecting I'm gonna win.

But on the other hand I feel kinda sad for my bud Chase, holding the WHC for such a short time, but don't worry bro, you'll get it back in a very short time, I believe. Now it's time to give Y.E.S. what they deserve and I'm not talking about ice-cream. We should give them some good ol' ass kicking at Survivor Series.

So the show was good, I enjoyed it, really liked Y.E.S./Wolfe confrontation at the beginning, only the ending segment after the WHC match was a little bit chaotic. At some parts I was like: "Where the hell did he come from? Or was he there all the time?" But nonetheless I like it and I can't wait for next week.

Killz

Reaction score

Just before the show was posted I was reading Blizzards Cena and I tell you what, even though Chase probably deserved a longer reign in the grand scheme of things and is a top guy and top TT'er, those Cena trash talks were off the hook. I mean really that's probably the best Cena work I've seen in a long time so I was hoping, even though it was only a weekly show, that Cena would prevail. Well done to both guys!

Always sweet to have as many 5 v 5's on the SurSer card as possible, fun matches.

The triple threat TT'ing for the world title will be insane man, insane.

Lewb; match was sick, no need to worry about that. Lub; way to go bro! Was a really nice TT sesh and we got 2 each even though we had, what, 3 days? Pretty good effort. Congratulations!

As for EoR/Grimlock, you'll need to comfort me and tell me it's all going to be ok for Ziggler cause I feel super hung out to dry right now haha hit me up man.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Just before the show was posted I was reading Blizzards Cena and I tell you what, even though Chase probably deserved a longer reign in the grand scheme of things and is a top guy and top TT'er, those Cena trash talks were off the hook. I mean really that's probably the best Cena work I've seen in a long time so I was hoping, even though it was only a weekly show, that Cena would prevail. Well done to both guys!

Blizzard did good with his Cena TTs, but best work ever? Pushing it too far. Don't feed him too much credit when I know Blizzard can do better. Really in all honesty the thing I feel Blizzard is doing bad Cena is the bolding. I get it Blizzard Cena gets excited but c'mon man when your using pink font and bolding hurts the eyes man. Not bashing ya, but feel like you don't need to bold every single line. Just crucial lines.

Killz

Reaction score

Blizzard did good with his Cena TTs, but best work ever? Pushing it too far. Don't feed him too much credit when I know Blizzard can do better. Really in all honesty the thing I feel Blizzard is doing bad Cena is the bolding. I get it Blizzard Cena gets excited but c'mon man when your using pink font and bolding hurts the eyes man. Not bashing ya, but feel like you don't need to bold every single line. Just crucial lines.

Well just opinions man. I can't remember the last time I read something that sounded so Cena-like so that's that. As for the bolding I think it portrays the way Cena floats between his soft and intense speech quite well. Not many guys change their tone in a promo like Cena but again, all opinions.

Also I think it's too easy to consider PPV TT's or sessions that go 5-5 or TT's that are crazy long from so-called "veterans" as the "best". There's nothing to say a couple of short weekly TT's can't be someones best work or the best someones personally seen from a character. That was the case this week for me is all but sure, I'm sure Blizzard can do even more than that which is arguably scary haha

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Well just opinions man. I can't remember the last time I read something that sounded so Cena-like so that's that. As for the bolding I think it portrays the way Cena floats between his soft and intense speech quite well. Not many guys change their tone in a promo like Cena but again, all opinions.

Also I think it's too easy to consider PPV TT's or sessions that go 5-5 or TT's that are crazy long from so-called "veterans" as the "best". There's nothing to say a couple of short weekly TT's can't be someones best work or the best someones personally seen from a character. That was the case this week for me is all but sure, I'm sure Blizzard can do even more than that which is arguably scary haha

Well it is almost like your forgetting SBS's work as Cena, or Shavens work as Cena. That is why it is kind of pushing it as best Cena. Blizzards Cena is good and will get better, but really he did better imo in the Halloween Havok thread, than he did in this Smackdown thread. In the Havok thread he had the same length he did in the weekly show thread. Not to mention we were just one TT off to tying it up with the havok thread.

It is scary how Blizzard can get better at Cena, along with many other guys with the characters they play. Especially a certain Dolph Ziggler. Wonder who plays him?

Blizzard

Reaction score

I see what you mean, Chase. I might have over done it with the bolding and I apologize if it's hard on the eyes - especially with the pink color. I'll try to tone it down a bit but I planned on transitioning into a more intense/aggressive John Cena so that's the reason why their were so many bolded lines. Thanks for the kind words though guys, I appreciate it!

It feels good being World Heavyweight Champion again, especially after winning the way I did. There's gonna be a lot of people who're gonna disagree with Cena after that ha-ha. But I really wanna do Mysterio vs. Cena III. The previous two matches has been fantastic, and I know we could do a lot more Chase. With that being said, after Slim and Lewb gets their asses kicked at Survivor Series, I'm hoping you'll get that final fall in your Survivor Series match so we could make it happen! lol

The show was incredible! Well done to everyone who was involved, TTing, promo, and behind the scenes wise. Despite the fact only 3 matches were featured, the show was still as solid as ever. Survivor Series is shaping up to be a fantastic show for SmackDown's side of things, let's see how RAW and NXT goes! :)

Reactions: 1 person

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I see what you mean, Chase. I might have over done it with the bolding and I apologize if it's hard on the eyes - especially with the pink color. I'll try to tone it down a bit but I planned on transitioning into a more intense/aggressive John Cena so that's the reason why their were so many bolded lines. Thanks for the kind words though guys, I appreciate it!

It feels good being World Heavyweight Champion again, especially after winning the way I did. There's gonna be a lot of people who're gonna disagree with Cena after that ha-ha. But I really wanna do Mysterio vs. Cena III. The previous two matches has been fantastic, and I know we could do a lot more Chase. With that being said, after Slim and Lewb gets their asses kicked at Survivor Series, I'm hoping you'll get that final fall in your Survivor Series match so we could make it happen! lol

The show was incredible! Well done to everyone who was involved, TTing, promo, and behind the scenes wise. Despite the fact only 3 matches were featured, the show was still as solid as ever. Survivor Series is shaping up to be a fantastic show for SmackDown's side of things, let's see how RAW and NXT goes! :)

Edge has one word for ya to remember when all is said and done...

Checkmate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.