UWF 2012: Interactive History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is Raw's Superstar of The Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: The LUCKY UWF Meltzer Report

I'm glad you like the show Luck!

Was worried with all the drama around Me & SBS struggling to get it up it would effect the product but I can happily say from both of us, we're happy that you enjoyed the product and rated the Main Event highly!

Can't wait to read more reviews.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

This was a great read LUCK!

Just like Grim said, can't wait for more of these previews, it really makes the fed more alive.

Thanks for this!

Lewb

Reaction score

Good honest review man. Glad you're enjoying my hardy portrayal!! :)

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Just for the future the Rey Mysterio character is a super hero gimmick thus the funny parts. Otherwise awesome job man. Really enjoyed the review through out. Is this a ppv only thing? Or once in a blue moon type of thing?

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: UWF Power 25 - Weekly Rankings

The Sunday, 28th of October, 2012, Power 25 Rankings have been updated!

It was quite an interesting week I have to say. The Top 4 from the 21st of October rankings stay in the exact same positions after all of them had fantastic weeks, but almost everybody from last week didn't have the best of weeks this week. It's clear who won at least one match as they all moved up the rankings considerably, with some guys even winning two matches (Christian, Randy Orton & Zack Ryder). Bully Ray also won 2, which sees him return to 24th spot after dropping off last week, but also a debut for Sting too.

Speaking of the new rankings, it was incredibly tough picking who should move onto the list. I decided that two guys would make it, but when I looked at the "Watch Out For" list from last week just about everybody had a great one this week. Ray was the only one to win 2 matches out of the list, which was why he returned immediately, but the fact Sting cost R-Truth his NXT match and cut an in-ring promo & won a championship at King of the Ring saw him make it ahead of the others. So yeah, sorry to the others who all had good weeks, but maybe the next rankings will see you make it :)

Aniking

Reaction score
Re: Chillin with Chase: Chris Dredsen

I was able to listen to the first one a couple of days ago, but my internet has been troubling me since then and I haven't been able to listen to the second one quite yet. The first one was very good and I just love listening to Dres talk because he sounds a little like Austin Carlile (Lewb knows who he is, no idea if anyone else does).

I jotted down a few quick responses to some of the mentions of my name in the podcast:

- I remember always trying to turn around whatever you said as Austin against my Batista, and there were some lines that just fell right into my lap. Other times it was because you were so tough to face I needed something to say haha. I tend to try to do it anyway, but I'm glad you noticed :)

- It's awesome to know I had two feuds with your Austin that were two of your favourites in UCW and UWF. I'm not a feud kind of guy, as in I don't seek great feud after great feud, but they'd probably be my top feud for both Batista and Christian (as it stands) respectively.

- Based off when you started as Austin in UCW, that was the time I'd just lost the World Heavyweight Championship as Snuka and lasted like one more month before I needed a change with him. That's probably why you can't remember me playing him.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

Thanks guys for all the support, this is a every PPV thing. Hopefully i get the King of The Ring 2012 done sometime today.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Heh the Edge/Victoria duo will be doing quite a bit more. They'll definitely be an interesting duo. Glad they were enjoyed.

But the review... I liked that. Kinda a raw ripping through of the show and holding nothing back. Makes it so much better and feels so much more legit. I like it. Definitely look forward to seeing more of these.

Pete

Reaction score

So wait, are you supposed to be IN CHARACTER as Meltzer, or are you just giving your OOC opinions?

Either way, Brawler took your bashing a little bit to heart, I'm having to calm him down over here. Talking about hospitals and fistfights and his paisanos in Little Italy... :bookert:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

I'm giving my oppinon but my name is Meltzer. Pete as for Brawler tell him I call it how i see it and If i don't like it I will tell you straight up, it's for others benefit not mine. I just want the best for you guys 8D

UWF Proudly Presents: King of The Ring 2012

Seth Rollins vs. The Miz
This was was alot of fun with good back and forth action, it also had some nice counters. It left like they were just getting it going then it ended, but other then that still fun. **3/4 IDK about Heels winning opening matches mainly cause I feel the opening match kinda sets the tone for the night and you don't want the fans to be upset early on. (But that's just me.)

Pretty lengthy Christian promo which Aldo it was good and got the feud over it really didn't need to be that long and kept going between different subject, e.g Talk about the feud with Steve, then Teddy just to go back to Steve. I would of preferred if it went subject by subject.

King of The Ring Semifinal Match: Kurt Angle vs. Mankind
Another really good back and fourth match, really psychical and intense. Just a shame Foley didn't sell the gut and back after that work Angle did on granted it wasn't for long but still would of been nice to see. The finishing stretch was fun, was a little shocked it ended with a cradle pin but Mankind was a heel so i'll let it slide. ***

Godd promo with Scotty and Petty, it was pretty much an promo advancement for what ever the writes do with those two and go give them TV time. "THATS THE STUPIDEST IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD. Shut yer trap! We don't Tag Team" unless I say we, tag team". Thats what you get for thinkin! Stop trying to be smart! Focus on getting my damn bag, shining my shoes, and winning matches, and maybe I won't break yer neck!" :lmao

Austin's line about Taker coming to work :lmao I wasn't paying much attention to this mainly due to the fact that i was reading it like Austin would say it in my head and it was cracking me up. But what i got from it was alot of talent No-Show. I was starting to think i was read an old WCW Report.

Sold Batista interview it did the job of getting him over with the RAW crowd and talking about being the number one contender :y: Nothing wrong with it at all.

This darkness Sting gimmick has me intrested, can't wait to see what they do with him. As for Hemme meh!

NXTreme Championship: Rhino vs. Sting vs. R-Truth
I love that you had Sting on the outside to start, i don't think I've seen that done before. But i felt it lasted too long, if you know what i mean I think he was on the outside for 3/4 of the match. And during that time he was on the outside Truth and Sting weren't doing much in the ring, to me it felt like they were just doing nothing and waiting till Sting got involved. But the match does pick up tremendously when he comes and and they finally used the cage. ***1/2

Really fun Cody promo but it was lacking something that makes me think he's a legit champ, IDK what it is tho. Maybe he needs to be more cocky or arrogant to stick out.

I'll read and review the rest of the show later.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

These are great man, glad to see we've got a new review guy. Glad you enjoyed the Austin promo, I was aiming for laughs and I see that I succeeded. I am also glad that you enjoyed the Cage match and are enjoying the dark Sting, thank you for your kind words as well as your constructive criticism.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
UWF Award Nominations: October 2012

RAW Superstar Of The Month:

Smackdown Superstar of The Month:

NXT Superstar of The Month

Brand of The Month:

Champion of The Month:

Best Trashtalker Of The Month:

Most Underrated Trashtalker Of The Month:

Most Improved Trashtalker Of The Month:

Tag Team Of The Month:

Member Of The Month:

Most Helpful Member Of The Month:

Writer Of The Month:

Feud/Storyline Of The Month:

OMG! Moment Of The Month:

Match Of The Month:

Get your nominations in and let's get this thing rolling.​

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Re: UWF Award Nominations: October 2012

RAW Superstar Of The Month: John Morrison

Smackdown Superstar of The Month: Edge

NXT Superstar of The Month: Zack Ryder

Brand of The Month: RAW

Champion of The Month: John Cena

Best Trashtalker Of The Month: DOD

Most Underrated Trashtalker Of The Month: NadupanyRobot

Most Improved Trashtalker Of The Month: RRS

Tag Team Of The Month: Rated Xtreme

Member Of The Month: EoR

Most Helpful Member Of The Month: Dresden

Writer Of The Month: Cwalker

Feud/Storyline Of The Month: Steve Austin/Christian

OMG! Moment Of The Month: Sting leaping off the cage at KoTR

Match Of The Month: I am not sure what to put here, will edit this later.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: UWF Award Nominations: October 2012

RAW Superstar Of The Month: Christian

Smackdown Superstar of The Month: Rey Mysterio

NXT Superstar of The Month: Abyss

Brand of The Month: Smackdown

Champion of The Month: Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow

Best Trashtalker Of The Month: Lewb

Most Underrated Trashtalker Of The Month: BigGreenApple