SummerSlam Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Totally expected the "Cena Wins LOL" gig there. :haha:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Totally expected the "Cena Wins LOL" gig there. :haha:

There's that never-been-done before option, as well...
KxZpZ80.gif

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It should say right after "where the U.S. Champion completely crushes our world champion"

Haha, true.

But I'm unsure if the match will have a clean ending, I think they may do a DQ fest for Cena/Rollins and hell, maybe even for Taker/Brock.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Haha, true.

But I'm unsure if the match will have a clean ending, I think they may do a DQ fest for Cena/Rollins and hell, maybe even for Taker/Brock.
If they do a DQ fest for both matches, I'll rate this as the worst SS yet.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
ready that avatar/sig homie, bork wins

Not like I'll lose any sleep if he does.
I actually prefer Bork over Taker, it's just that Taker coming back for revenge and finally pulling a win against Bork makes sense to me. That's why I'm going with Taker.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If they do a DQ fest for both matches, I'll rate this as the worst SS yet.

Actually, now that I think about it, a Rollins/Cena match ending in a DQ fest would be of help. Knowing WWE still has a hard-on for Kane/Rollins, I think they may roll with that.
And I don't know what's more likely, the match having a clean ending with Cena winning or the match ending in a DQ (caused by either Kane or Rollins himself).

For all we know, Kane could end up interfering in a Bork/Taker match, as well, either helping Taker or causing a DQ ending.
Remember, Bork 'broke' his leg a couple of weeks ago. So, anything can happen.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Haha, true.

Cena/Rollins maybe, but there's no way they'll book a DQ ending for Taker/Brock. They've built the match up as way too big of a deal (even calling it "the match too big for Wrestlemania", as paradoxical as that is) to go that route.

If they're lame enough to book a non-finish at all, I'd expect a No Contest more than anything, i.e. The two of them throwing everything they have in their arsenal at one another until they eventually end up just putting each other down. (Not that I can see that either since without a decisive winner one way or the other, their issue with one another isn't settled and that would basically necessitate a rematch, and I can't see them fighting again.)

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Brock's unstoppable aura would be gone if he lost, clean or not. His first "loss" was at WrestleMania, but he wasn't pinned in that. His second one wasn't really a loss, it was just a failure to reclaim the WWE Championship (BattleGround). If he loses at SummerSlam, clean or not, it would be the 3rd time he falls short. That wouldn't look good for his credibility. When you're booked to squash the face of the company and the entire roster, you need to keep the momentum going, not have him fall short 3 times in a row. And here's one thing to remember, booking 101 says that whoever gets the upper hand on the go home show loses the match on that Sunday's PPV. So me, I'm counting on a Lesnar win

Reactions: edge4ever

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
There's no need whatsoever for bork vs taker to end in a dq. I wouldn't be at all shocked if Cena vs Rollins did, though.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There's no need whatsoever for bork vs taker to end in a dq. I wouldn't be at all shocked if Cena vs Rollins did, though.
Agreed. Brock must pin that old fuck. Cena and Rollins deserves a clear cut winner... But we won't get that I'm sure.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Agreed. Brock must pin that old fuck. Cena and Rollins deserves a clear cut winner... But we won't get that I'm sure.

I still don't care about Taker vs Brock, but that's just me.

The only reason I figure dq/other screwy finish for cena and rollins is because there are two titles involved.