SummerSlam Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
How's this gonna go down?
I feel like Brock is winning this, probably not clean though. Undertaker winning is ridiculous.
Ideally it would be more one sided than Brock's match at Summerslam 2014, but that ain't gonna happen. :sad1:

What do you think?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Taker to win, surely. Otherwise why else would he be on post-summerslam shows/house shows.

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think Taker will win. Should he win Hell No, but somehow if I can predict the WWE Seth Rollins will still have some sort of hand in Lesnar losing. When this whole Taker thing is over it is probably going to go back to Rollins & Lesnar for a period of time again. They just aren't gonna let that drop.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Thought we were gonna use this thread for all the predictions and stuff regarding SS, but oh well...

Taker wins, IMO. He'll also prolly end up doing something wild to Brock to write him off TV till the Rumble, at least.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Taker will probably win, unfortunately. I hope Brock fucking destroys him and continues to strengthen dat impressive Summerslam resume (The Rock in '02, Triple H in '12, CM Punk in '13, John Cena in '14, now Taker in '15.)

In an ideal world, the booking here would have been backwards. Taker would have become 22-0 just by the skin of his teeth at Wrestlemania XXX, but then Brock would have beaten him decisively at a later event (like Summerslam) so that he could still get a big win over Taker and add him to the list of people he's "conquered." Paul Heyman could then use it as 'evidence' that Taker's victory at WMXXX was a fluke, even though we'd know he was just talking shit and spin-doctoring things as usual.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Taker will probably win, unfortunately. I hope Brock fucking destroys him and continues to strengthen dat impressive Summerslam resume (The Rock in '02, Triple H in '12, CM Punk in '13, John Cena in '14, now Taker in '15.)

In an ideal world, the booking here would have been backwards. Taker would have become 22-0 just by the skin of his teeth at Wrestlemania XXX, but then Brock would have beaten him decisively at a later event (like Summerslam) so that he could still get a big win over Taker and add him to the list of people he's "conquered." Paul Heyman could then use it as 'evidence' that Taker's victory at WMXXX was a fluke, even though we'd know he was just talking shit and spin-doctoring things as usual.
Eeew, gross.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I may enjoy the build up t this Summerslam match, but for the match itself it's a mess. I don't want to see either men eat the loss here. It's hard for me to choose. Booking wise I would put Lesnar over, but the huge fan in me says Undertaker. To quote the movie, The Room: "YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!!!"

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I may enjoy the build up t this Summerslam match, but for the match itself it's a mess. I don't want to see either men eat the loss here. It's hard for me to choose. Booking wise I would put Lesnar over, but the huge fan in me says Undertaker. To quote the movie, The Room: "YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!!!"
James Dean also quoted that in, "Rebel Without a Cause". :) Nice thoughts.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"You're tearing me apart!" also reminds me of what Andrew Dice Clay would often say in his old stand-ups (although he may have gotten it from James Dean since he would often imitate actors and lines from some of their movies as part of his act.)

For those unaware of who Andrew Dice Clay is/was, he was a crude, offensive, and vulgar comedian whose heyday was the 80's and 90's. But he was funny as fuck if you're into that type of humor.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Wasn't he the man who would place a cigarette in his mouth in a rather compulsive kind of way? *Forgive me if I'm mistaken, my father watched a lot of comics when I was little*

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wasn't he the man who would place a cigarette in his mouth in a rather compulsive kind of way? *Forgive me if I'm mistaken, my father watched a lot of comics when I was little*

Yep.

o-ANDREW-DICE-CLAY-facebook.jpg

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
What if the Undertaker & Lesnar both fight there hearts out together and then get a mutual understanding of how great both of there careers have been then they team up to both beat the shit out of Seth Rollins? Just a thought. Aint gonna happen though.

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Undertaker will win it. Contrary to other opinions, Taker beating Lesnar will have no ill effects on Lesnar. Even though Taker is older and way past his prime, losing to Taker is not a black mark on anyone's career. Lesnar will go on being Lesnar and go on being the most intimidating threat in wrestling.

I can't see Lesnar beating Undertaker simply because it would seem odd to bring him back for this to simply lose again. Plus keep in mind that the person deciding the outcome for this match is the same guy who booked Lesnar, a guy who didn't need to break the streak, to break the streak.

I think after basically being dominated by Lesnar throughout his career, Taker will come out on to.

But also like Serina mentioned, the buildup will be better than the match.

Reactions: Prince Bálor