SummerSlam Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I also hate everyone else in the Main Event picture at the moment though so you guys have to realize that before judging.

I'd be cool with Hornswoggle over Cena, Rollins and company too.

The ME scene is stale, yes. But I wouldn't want Kane as the WWE-WHC. But, to each his own.

I'd be cool with Hornswoggle over Cena, too, though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
How do we decide on the bet?

Let's apply the same terms we've agreed on.

The loser, or in this case, losers have to wear a sig/avi of the winner's choosing for a month.

There has to be a clear winner in order to make our bets work. If the match ends in a DQ or some other BS, bets are off.

In this case, if you and edge4ever win since your choice is Bork, you (Random Hero) get to decide which sig/avi I'll be wearing for a month, and edge4ever gets those 1K we talked about.
I'll transfer 1K to him if I lose.

But, if I win, I get to tell you (Hero) which sig/avi to wear and edge4ever will have to transfer me 1K of his money.

Does that work for everyone?

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Let's apply the same terms we've agreed on.

The loser, or in this case, losers have to wear a sig/avi of the winner's choosing for a month.

There has to be a clear winner in order to make our bets work. If the match ends in a DQ or some other BS, bets are off.

In this case, if you and edge4ever win since your choice is Bork, you (Random Hero) get to decide which sig/avi I'll be wearing for a month, and edge4ever gets those 1K we talked about.
I'll transfer 1K to him if I lose.

But, if I win, I get to tell you (Hero) which sig/avi to wear and edge4ever will have to transfer me 1K of his money.

Does that work for everyone?
Sounds good to me

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The ME scene is stale, yes. But I wouldn't want Kane as the WWE-WHC. But, to each his own.

I'd be cool with Hornswoggle over Cena, too, though.

It's pretty bad when I'm thinking to myself "Fuck they need to bring Orton back in to this scene or throw Sheamus in there immediately.."

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It's pretty bad when I'm thinking to myself "Fuck they need to bring Orton back in to this scene or throw Sheamus in there immediately.."

Agreed.

What's even worse is that WWE has a ton of talented main roster guys, yet they can't put 'em to good use, so their decision is to rely on two part-timers (Taker and Brock) in order to make the show more interesting.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Agreed.

What's even worse is that WWE has a ton of talented main roster guys, yet they can't put 'em to good use, so their decision is to rely on two part-timers (Taker and Brock) in order to make the show more interesting.

Damien has been nowhere aside from house shows recently.. I hope he joins New Day or Wyatt family... I want to see him do something. I miss marking out for my dude!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Damien has been nowhere aside from house shows recently.. I hope he joins New Day or Wyatt family... I want to see him do something. I miss marking out for my dude!

He's been a go-nowhere guy since WM. Shame. I wanted him to go over Miz (or at least win that silly ATGM Battle Royal), but unfortunately, none of those things happened.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
YES! WE WANT MANDOW WYATT

We aren't going to have run-ins in all three of the top matches though, calling Taker clean... :okay: Please, Aidsman, be right on this one! [HASHTAG]#snowykissofdeath[/HASHTAG]
Then again, some people backstage at WWE watched Ultima Lucha and guarantee you at least one of them said "hey lets do that" without realizing why "that" was awesome

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well after watching raw this past Monday, there's no way Brock isn't winning at SS. It'll take like tons of F5's but he will beat taker and most likely lose to him at mania 32.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well after watching raw this past Monday, there's no way Brock isn't winning at SS. It'll take like tons of F5's but he will beat taker and most likely lose to him at mania 32.

I wouldn't say there's *no* way, but I'm definitely more optimistic in regards to Lesnar pulling out the victory here now.

And yeah, no matter who goes over, I expect Undertaker to kick out of at least three F-5's, just to show he's a different competitor than he was when he lost the Streak at Wrestlemania XXX (three was exactly the number of F-5's it took to keep him down.)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I wouldn't say there's *no* way, but I'm definitely more optimistic in regards to Lesnar pulling out the victory here now.

And yeah, no matter who goes over, I expect Undertaker to kick out of at least three F-5's, just to show he's a different competitor than he was when he lost the Streak at Wrestlemania XXX (three was exactly the number of F-5's it took to keep him down.)
Well yeah I didn't mean for it to be an absolute, but I'm really leaning towards Brock now; more than I already was.

They have had taker whoops his ass at battleground and now on raw 6 days before SS and in his "country." Also, the brawl was about even and that's the only time Brock looked strong against him.

Yes, I recall that and that's why I think it'll take like 4 or 5 of them. But I think he will lose after that.

Roman kicked out of 3 at mania 31, taker should be able to survive more.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
All of us here are choosing either Bork or Taker. Meanwhile, at a WWE Creative meeting they have to be throwing around some ideas about a never-been-done before ending...

"DQ, ladies and gents. Because why the fuck not. LOL" - WWE Creative