SummerSlam Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
All I know is that I don't want Kane in any of this shit.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
But WWE doesn't give a toss about what we think, m8.
Very true. It would be different if Kane is in the mid card picture and helping put people over, then I wouldn't mind too much. But him getting involved in main events is completely trash.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.

But, WWE seems to think he needs to be in the ME picture, like he's some young, up-and-coming superstar.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.

But, WWE seems to think he needs to be in the ME picture, like he's some young, up-and-coming superstar.
If Kane could perform like a young, very talented star and his gimmick was more fresh feeling, maybe, and just maybe, this could work. But how it currently is doesn't work. He's been stale since forever and his in ring skills are mediocre.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If Kane could perform like a young, very talented star and his gimmick was more fresh feeling, maybe, and just maybe, this could work. But how it currently is doesn't work. He's been stale since forever and his in ring skills are mediocre.

Yeah. I mean, he's done it all. He needs to retire.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah. I mean, he's done it all. He needs to retire.
Kane and show are simply not the stand out guys that can stick around for 20 years and seemingly still dominate most of the time.

They have done it all and there's no need for them to parade into a main event match and cost someone a victory. Superstars like triple h, Shawn, and taker, however, can stick around for that long and maybe not get as stale. But, if those guys wrestled full time for that long; well, it would be academic and get stale very fast. Just as show and Kane have.

WWE can honor veterans besides giving them main event attention. Honor them in over ways, don't let them take time from the future.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Kane and show are simply not the stand out guys that can stick around for 20 years and seemingly still dominate most of the time.

They have done it all and there's no need for them to parade into a main event match and cost someone a victory. Superstars like triple h, Shawn, and taker, however, can stick around for that long and maybe not get as stale. But, if those guys wrestled full time for that long; well, it would be academic and get stale very fast. Just as show and Kane have.

WWE can honor veterans besides giving them main event attention. Honor them in over ways, don't let them take time from the future.

Effin' right, m8.

I mean, I don't want Kane (and Show) on my TV, but WWE doesn't have to kick Kane to the curb, he can have a job backstage.

Anyways, who do you have winning this Sunday? Taker or Bork?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Effin' right, m8.

I mean, I don't want Kane (and Show) on my TV, but WWE doesn't have to kick Kane to the curb, he can have a job backstage.

Anyways, who do you have winning this Sunday? Taker or Bork?
I see Brock winning. I really think that somehow he will win.