TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Hmph, no difference. Maybe it's something wrong with your version of Word or whatever you're using. lol.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Agh, I just decided to give my new fancy version of Word the Stunner, and just type out my iMPACT shows without the auto-correct.

MizMasta3000

when it auto corrects a little sign appears under the cursor. If you click on it you can change the auto correct settingd

Evil Austin

I am not sure how long it has been since I have posted in these parts, maybe two months, close to three but I would like to say that I am back. Gards requested :p

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Hey guys I am back in the BTB and SWA ia back as well. I am glad to see the section is starting to boom once again. I will spread the reviews around when shows are posted best I can and if anyone wants some advice or help i am always glad to help.

Evil Austin

IT is great to see familiar names returning, it is feeling once again as if it was in it's boom period back in early, quarterly 08 where it has it's most activity. I just hope it doesn't loose it's momentum.

Edit/ Wait...what happened to the Advertisemetn thread?

seX-Power

Don't ask. :shifty:

Ad threads are pointless anyway; you can see if guys have new material posted or not when browsing the section anyway.

seX-Power

People forgot about it I guess. We could nominate threads to add to it and update it.

The Rated R CMStar

WWE The Commencement

SWA

BTW

HEW

Both of Xtremebadass's threats

I don't remember if CT Styles's threat was called NEW or NWE.

The Answer's BTB.