TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It seems like it. :(

But hey, any chance of you bringing HEW back? It was some really awesome shows and angles, and before I wrote, your work owned. (Shelton being champion a lot of the time has nothing to do with it. :p) But yeah, don't know your personal stuff...but there was no bang. ._.

Hell I would love to continue my EXODUS BTB as I have so many storyline ideas to it but I had no time to do it. :(. I can only do RP's for the Efed right now at my free time then I just thought of the WM26 thing to contribute something in this section where I already posted my card (cheap plug :D)

-TJ-

Hell I would love to continue my EXODUS BTB as I have so many storyline ideas to it but I had no time to do it. :(. I can only do RP's for the Efed right now at my free time then I just thought of the WM26 thing to contribute something in this section where I already posted my card (cheap plug :D)

Yeah I've been more focused on the e-fed then btb at the moment. Given now I have three wrestlers (One team, one singles) I feel I might not have need to write BTBs unless I just write shows and plan ahead.

I'm also thinking of bringing back my weekly ECW reviews in the wrestling review section too. So... yeah.....

Hometown Kid

Aw, I hear you. Typing everything up like that is pretty rough. Best of luck with the e-fed stuff though. ;D

Out of curiosity, who is that in your signature? :eek:

Also @TQO: As others have said, Word generally keeps stuff in check a little better than typing the whole thing on here. :/ Look forward to the second show though. Needs more panda. :y: