TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Uhhh yeah, I should post the AAA show tonight, for real this time. I've been busy and my computer had to be restored again, thus losing all my work again. So yeah.

I am shortening my matches for any of you who read my shows for WWC, my long ass extremely detailed matches are shorten.

And BKB why be so hostile?

MizMasta3000

^He thinks he hurts people. It's sort of like a complete strangler that you don't know so overly obssesed with you to go out of his to post something negative after most of your comments. Oh wait...That's exactly how it is

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I would have had my show up earlier today, but after an hour, all I had done was the opening segment and the 1st match. So I toke a break. I should have it up by tonight though.

Beer

^He thinks he hurts people. It's sort of like a complete strangler that you don't know so overly obssesed with you to go out of his to post something negative after most of your comments. Oh wait...That's exactly how it is

I feel compelled to tell you; that made no sense what so ever.

MizMasta3000

^You really do search for all of my posts because you dont even have a BTB to be interested in this thread

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey grammar nazi, you spelled 'obsessed' wrong.