TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

May as well do something I have been meaning to do for a long time.

Andrew, I am not sure how public it went or how many people in the section actually know what happened, but back in the day there was some animosity between the two of us, and looking back, it has to do a lot with me being a prick, so, and seeing that practically we have moved on, I just wanted to go ahead and tell you that I am sorry for all that stupid things I said to you back then.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know how many people remember that either. But it was one of the legit feuds between bookers back in the day. Well it's in the past. Done and over with. I was an asshole back then as well so for what I did I apologize as well. Hatchet buried.

seX-Power

You assholes. :eek:

But we have a casual talk thread for this kind of stuffs now...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Andrew & CMS = E-Version of McMahon & Brett?

Fack, now that I'm doing a TNA BTB everyone wants to do one -.- bastards.

Question: Will you guys trip over having a major WWE star in TNA without explanation in the opening post, or much explanation later on. I'll pick at it in promo's but wont address the jumping ship too much.

seX-Power

Diesel, we have an advice thread for BTB questions now.

Will nobody honour the new threads? :(

seX-Power

K, you can stop being a rebel now Andrew.

And this thread is a clutter; you've got people talking about old arguments in the past and others trying to get their questions answered. That's why the threads were separated. This one could probably be closed now.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
there is no need for 7 threads stickied. That's clutter. also, i am not bieng a rebel I am being logical. Not to mention to rebel against something you need to rebel against someone with power. Last I checked you were not the mod so there is no rebelling.

seX-Power

I never asked for the United Booking Game or the Awards thread to be stickied. And this one should be unstickied as well, it's irrelevant. All that leaves is the Advice, Casual Talk, Rules and Ad threads. You could also add the BTB guide or the BTB resources thread to that. When they're essential, how is it cluttered? And if all the threads are on one page anyway, what's the big deal.

Stop disagreeing just for the sake of it.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Stop trying to act like you are an authority figure around here. Wasn't it you just the other day you were flaming on the mod and now all of a sudden you flip face?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
"There's a HIAT for that, you two."

Though I do feel the booking game shouldn't be stickied. Also, what is this being used for since we have a "Casual Talk Thread", and "Advice Thread". I think we should dump the two, and keep this one.

seX-Power

I'm just trying to help the section. As far as I know, a lot of people have thanked me for it. If you liked it in the shitty state it was a month ago, then that's your opinion and probably yours alone. And, yeah, I was angry that JMay was mod but I got over it because, really, I realised that a mod won't really have that much of an impact on the section anyway. And if he is mod, what's the point of being enemies with him as it'll only make my time in the section worse.

me said:
That's all I wanted; why couldn't you have made this post before. Now, I'm still on in favour of you out of all people being chosen but a moderator in this section wasn't really needed anyway so either way your impact on how I go about in the section will be minimal. If you're going to be posting a BTB and reviewing I'm all for it, and I'll start being more supportive of you when I see this take place. For now, I'll just stay out of you're way and stop the arguing.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
You were singing a different tune on MSN about why you were being friends with JMay. But whatever I wills top so you can save face for the section.