TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

BTW
TNA by XBA
Raw by XBA
SWA
HEW
(forgot title) but the BTB Y2J_Legend had that went until Wrestlemania
COmmencement
SWA V HEW - Crossover
NCW by wwerko619 - (it was pretty epic, 8 thousand spam posts and only two shows.. pretty memorable imo)

THats all I got for now.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
(forgot title) but the BTB Y2J_Legend had that went until Wrestlemania

WWE: The Unpredictable Age. :p

And yeh, there's already one CT thread, but the Age of Evolution has to go in there, rather epic WrestleMania in that thread.

The others have been said tbh, I can't really give too many threads since I've only been here for two years, so Levi/Andrew etc. would know more than me.

seX-Power

Just a few suggestions for the section.

24/7 thread with all the links would be good, but someone needs to get all the links.

Also, I recommend a separate thread for booking advice. If someone wants to know if a storyline or angle would work he can ask his fellow bookers in there, as this thread becomes cluttered and may as well be left as a sort of casual place where bookers can talk about anything.

Finally, what happened to the BTB guideline thingys that helped the noobs learn about what it takes to do a BTB. Would be a good thing to get that back.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Well Gards posted the BTB BTB- it has two shows, meaning its more successful than all of his :D.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Oh not too friendly. Admit it, you fail at life :shifty:.

BTW, I think it's about time that the poll in here goes. -.-

seX-Power

I love doing things I suck at!!! Like creating BTBs and wrestling forums!!! And don't forget my love of bailing on GFX leagues!!! Guess who I am!!!

>_____________________>

-TJ-

But I answered your question. You asked who you were and you're seX-Power.

Geez... :smh