TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
OMG....Andrew is back...WTF has happened in my life...*gizz in my pants*

-TJ-

FTW Andrew's BACK (Orgasm) (Looks at date) wtf >.>

Anyways my Thunder preview is posted. I would like predictions and maybe even a review of Nitro.

seX-Power

Could anyone help me find a sort of character for Kazarian in my BTB? He's prety generic atm and I wanna change that.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I would just make him the arrogant, ladies man type. I would think somethinkg along the lines of what the WWE tried with Billy Gunn but he couldn't pull it off.

seX-Power

Probably should have mentioned, but he's a face and I have plans for him to stay that way for the time being.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
For him as a face, I think TNA was on the right track with him as like a hero to mistreated divas. He could be like a knight in shining armor.

Also I could see him as a sidekick for Hurricane super hero gimmick like being called Kazaam!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Anybody interested in like a BTB magazine every month, I know we have tried it a couple of times. But I reckon it could work if we called it the BTB Insider, having rumors from BTB's and such, oh and I stole the name from Lennie and James.

Moonlight Drive

Although it wouldn't be 100%, what do you think would be a better feud; MVP vs Undertaker or Umaga vs Undertaker (probably involving a 'Mania match)?

I think in-ring Umaga/Taker would gel extremely well, but a feud between Montel and Taker would give me a lot more room to move promo and storyline wise, although I have a killer feud idea for both roads.

So yeah, thoughts?

Anybody interested in like a BTB magazine every month, I know we have tried it a couple of times. But I reckon it could work if we called it the BTB Insider, having rumors from BTB's and such, oh and I stole the name from Lennie and James.

I'd be a regular contributor if we got it off the ground.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
First of all, welcome back Pat, don't leave this time.

Second, I reckon personally, I think a Taker/MVP would work better going into Mania, but after that, I would like you to go into Umaga/Taker after Mania, it would be epic.

CT Styles

We need a moderator to permit all this stuff but Gards, any sort of activity is good activity these days. Go for it.

seX-Power

Pat, I think you could build up MVP as a more credible threat to Taker's streak and Taker can't carry a feud very well with promos and such so I say MVP. Umaga vs Taker would still be good though.

Also, I knew the partnered thing would never work. Worth a shot though, and good luck with whatever you've got going now.

Gards, I think the BTB insider could be a good idea and I'd probably help but I think that the section's entire focus should be on the yearbook right now, so you could start after the yearbook's complete.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah, that would probably be smart of us, everyone, lets get the yearbook done, its been being prepared for 2 months now.