TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

That's why I've always made a story where it's just one brand in the entire WWE so I don't have to worry about that but I'd still like the option of holding a draft or something along those lines to freshen things up.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, the only problem I have with coming up with a backstory where I can make it one brand is by making it an original backstory. Everything that can be done, for the most part, has been done, you know?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The problem with Brand Exclusives now is that the WWE have done the midcard so it doesn't have enough to support Brand Exclusive PPV's.

CT Styles

Well, the only problem I have with coming up with a backstory where I can make it one brand is by making it an original backstory. Everything that can be done, for the most part, has been done, you know?
Yeah, I know what you mean. However, with you, you have the name-power where people will read no matter what. You could keep the other two brands, it's just getting around that obstacle with PPVs.

The problem with Brand Exclusives now is that the WWE have done the midcard so it doesn't have enough to support Brand Exclusive PPV's.
This is BTB, your roster can be whoever.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah the roster is fine but the way the WWE has built its stars has failed.

CT Styles

Once again, the roster can be whoever we want and we're building the stars, not WWE.

CT Styles

I know what you're saying, when we take over the stars are where they are in the WWE. Then we can build them up how we want to. The WWE isn't burying them or pushing them anymore, we are.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I think brining POI back would be pretty cool. Eventhough I didn't always leave a review, I thought the shows were done well. As far as the matches being smaller than usual, I don't think it really matters since recap form is the norm around the section nowadays. As long as there's enough to leave a proper review, I don't think it should be a problem if your matches are smaller than usual.

On a side note, I've started to get the itch about getting back into BTB but I'm not quite sure right now, however, I would like to know what you guys think.

If I do in fact decide to get back into BTB, should I restart The Commencement or start an entirely new BTB?

I would love to see The Commencement come back, but it's really up to you.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay, I have a question about something I am thinking about doing. Would you guys like to see a "Hot New Merchandise" section in the News and Rumours section. As in have a picture of the Merchandise and a description, I just wanna get some opinions.

I mean like

T-Shirts
Custom DvDs
Necklaces

And the like, and of course it would all be made by me.

CT Styles

I wouldn't make it a consistent thing. Just like every now and then in your 'News, Rumors and Spoilers' section add it. Basically, not an every-week thing, just every two or three, possibly a monthly thing.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think a monthly thing in your "News, Rumors and Spoilers" section of your BTB would work well. Doing it weekly would only make it boring. At least when it's done monthly, you can have a chance to come up with fresh ideas instead of just throwing something together weekly.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
What do you guys think of giving Christian his own talk show segment?

I don't think it'd be that bad of an idea. I'm probably going to run with the idea, and have it named the Peepshow. Since I've never seen it done in a BTB either, but what are you're thoughts on it?

The Rated R CMStar

It has been done...and seing how Christian actually had this show in real life, I don't see why it would fail

The Anigma

Reaction score
I remember once on Raw he had his own talk show segment called the Peepshow and I think you can pull it off quite well. I think you should give it a shot.